Bought 5 tabs of acid on a whim, what do?

Bought 5 tabs of acid on a whim, what do?

Attached: 868DD7C5-0F35-4011-8937-F6314A635C6A.jpg (960x960, 103K)

take them all at once and go on a trip that you'll never come back from
don't forget to obsessively shill mushrooms as well, and tell everyone that they aren't enlightened until they get severe psychosis.

rip one in half and put it on your tongue.. if it tastes like anything throw them ALL away cus they are not acid.. if its flavorless, then just chill and listen to music or draw and go with it.. if you like the experience wait one week then do a full tab. enjoy!

Drop 2 at once my guy

Better advice is just to buy a kit

Or just don't be a pussy, synthetic has the same effect anyway

Yeah except fake acid can kill you and real acid won't.

It's not worth it OP, just get a kit.

I've had nbome like 5 times

Go out in the woods and drop them all

They’re supposedly 200ug each. Would 2 tabs be too much?

How does NBOME compare to the real deal?

Sounds good. Any music recommendations?

>
>They’re supposedly 200ug each. Would 2 tabs be too much?

If they really are 200 each, taking 2 tabs for your first time would probably be to much. But then again, dealers lie about/don't know the dosage all the time.

>all this inexperience ITT
take one, if you're still a newb you'll melt face.

shove it on your assthen go kill niggers

>until they get severe psychosis.
every fucking time
you cant get a psychosis from drugs, it just triggers one if you were to get it anyways

if this is your first time i recommend you do to do 100 ug at max

It's fine for some people and not fine for others. Once you find out it's not fine for you it's too late to do anything about it.

this

Hmm one can kill you and the other is perfectly safe. Also nbome feels dirty

MDMA "can" kill you, alot of things "can" kill you, a tab of fake cid isn't gonna make you drop dead
First time I had nbome I ddnt even know it wasn't the real deal until I heard later about how real acid is tasteless, so to answer your question I can't tell the difference, every time I do acid I just find everything hysterical, same on nbome

serious post here

I'd start by taking one tab when you got free time. you can do it alone or at least for me I do it all the time and buy ten tabs every so often.

make sure your comfortable with the amount of acid you are taking,

there's some Reddit haters on Jow Forums but I do reccamend Reddit as a source of information for drugs and things to do on acid.

enjoy it man it feels great to have a supply of acid on hand.

trip will last like 12 hours, if it turns out bad it's ok you will probably be able to steer it in a good direction and it will likely not scar you. most trips are good trips so don't worry too much about that.

if there's anything specific you'd like to know is feel free to ask me as this is a really broad answer

edit if they are 200 ug each only take half a tab trust me it may seem like nothing but I can't reccamend this enough. there is a chance he sold you 100ug tabs as 200ug it's hard to tell though.

you can tell by taking the half tab and comparing your time to 50ug and 100ug trip reports to see how much u consumed.

you can with meth and other stimulents but that's a stimulent and it's called stimulent psychosis. with LSD you can't however if you take it often enough you can develop hppd and feel LSD effects while sober but sticking with the 2 week rule, you won't develop it. you are absolutely right though LSD and shrooms do trigger psychosis in ppl who have it anyways and that there is a common misconception with LSD giving you psychosis.

Lmao, why? What's going to happen if he drops a full? Don't listen to these fucks OP, you think the hippies of the 70s were measuring and comparing dosages? Jesus Christ it's fucking lsd, your meant to trip balls, there's no point in dropping half and feeling a little bit of the effects, drop a full with one of your buddies and sit around laughing at nothing, or put a funny movie on, I dropped a full and put jackass on with my mates for my first trip and it's still the best trip I've had

>trip will last like 12 hours
Larp

Attached: IMG_0685.jpg (200x200, 19K)

the tabs are double dosed meaning 1 tab = 2 tabs.

it's best not to risk it especially on his first trip when he's guarenteed more. you do make some valid points though let's let him follow who's ever advice he wants to.

Get them tested first, then enjoy with a loved one.
Friendly reminder that "it it's bitter it's a spitter".

Except street doses are really low actually. You'll often get something that is 50-80ug but the dealer will tell you "its quadruple dosed lemon sunshine !".

I'd start with one tab. Get real comfy, be sure you have nothing to do during the duration of the trip (approx 10-12h), and preferably the day after.
LSD is a light stimulant, so you won't be able to sleep. If I were you, I'd take it during late morning or at noon so that you don't have to stay awake until too late.
Having someone to tripsit you is nice (be sure they are experienced) but not obligatory. Get some things to do and try not to be at the computers. Life's beautiful on acid, so be sure to experience it fully.
Have fun