1. Capitalism creates deliberately addicting food literally scientifically designed to release dopamine in your brain

1. Capitalism creates deliberately addicting food literally scientifically designed to release dopamine in your brain
2. Capitalism bombards the population with deceptive consumerist propaganda encouraging you to buy the addictive food
3. Capitalism sucks out people's time and physical/mental strength to shop smartly and cook healthy food at home
3.5. (The only reason why you even NEED to "shop smartly" is because of the aforementioned deceptive propaganda everywhere)

4. Retarded right-wingers blame the people eating it

Attached: Cheap-Fast-Food-Options-McDonalds.jpg (999x675, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP84B00274R000300150009-5.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0062275
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
youtu.be/j39uJU3btLo
youtu.be/Bh8vqof9hAk
youtu.be/YFMcq0Vzsb4
youtu.be/ZKeaw7HPG04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunchy fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Attached: WhopperValueMeal.jpg (1024x683, 197K)

look at this jew with his half truths

McDonald's is a rip off. Way over priced.

Anything can be addictive if you're a retard

For me, it’s the McChicken.

(((Capitalism)))

Companies have to pay the (((bankers))) (((interest))) so it makes sense to sell literal shit for top dollar to maximize (((profits))).

Attached: E5AD40C0-97C4-4C4C-BD74-91023819A19E.jpg (1162x850, 376K)

1. A jew creates deliberately addicting website, literally scientifically dsigned to release dopamine in your brain
2. More jews bombard the userbase of the site with deceptive memes and propaganda encouraging you to continue using the site
3. These jews suck out people's time and mental strength to do more productive things than shitpost online
3.5 (The only reason why you even NEED to "be productive" is because internet subscription costs money

4. Retarded zionists blame white people for getting radicalized

based Hebrew

Attached: All-you-can-eat-560x372.jpg (560x372, 98K)

You forgot the biggest issue

>is dependant on an ever growing Workforce
>people won't have kids
>promotes in getting Shitskins into your Country for low wages if they start to "work"

but hey it's still somewhat the only system that works reliably

what's worse is that people grow up on this food like myself. and when we go to different countries
and taste REAL FOOD from live cattle. our brains and bodies know the difference. This system is fattening and dumbing us down

if only there were a government where people were interested in the welfare of each other and watched each others backs

That’s right goyim, you have no agency. You should give over control to the government. Trust me, I’m one of G-d’s Chosen (((People))).

You do realize, that anything that is made to be good is literally scientifically designed to release dopamine in your brain?

hot take:
malnutrition in america is worse than in the soviet union

fite me fagit

reviewbrah, pls go

the CIA actually did a report back in like the 1980's where they found USSR citizens on average consume more and healthier food than Amerimutts

no they didnt

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP84B00274R000300150009-5.pdf

sorry, I was wrong.
The amount is the same but soviet food was much more nutritious

>4. Retarded right-wingers blame the people eating it
>(((macdonald)))

Attached: 77a.png (610x406, 411K)

I'm "shopping smartly" and don't order drink. just ask for glass of water or bring my own water.

Save money and not sugary drink

And OP
different method won't work, people will abuse it too.
first you need all people to be at the same consciousness level in order for different system to work.
Non greedy capitalism would be good too.

Yes, you can enforce different methods with laws and rules but this will probably hurt the citizen and their freedom

oh fuck where can I find that

it's been proven shitty food that-compromises-your-immune-system conditions people to want order and dominance in their life. When your physical condition is threatened and there is extraneous stress on your system, your subconscious turns more xenophobic and selfish, desiring for someone with authority to come and correct the situation that's out of your conscious control.

how's it feel knowing that the capitalists are poisoning you, making you weak and docile.
this explain why you voted for big man donny.

Americans are shit at cooking at best and literally afraid of it at worst, I at least attempt to hone my skills

Get a look at Schlomo over here dropping the red-pills!

>it's been proven shitty food that-compromises-your-immune-system conditions people to want order and dominance in their life
no it hasnt

Natural selection at work.
Kys, קומוניסט

your just mad because the shake machine was down

How about you stop eating it you fat fuck

>capitalism creates food

Ftfy. Also, shoo shoo Jew

Do you really want to get BTFO by a Kike and Kraut in one thread?
It'll be another shoah.

I'm rewording the findings a little bit, but if you find correlations between shitty food, decreased immune system response, and higher levels of communicable disease, then yes, it has been proven.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0062275

The artisan grilled chicken sandwich is where it's at. Fuck the haters.

Attached: Artisan-chicken-sandwich-mcd.jpg (912x626, 78K)

If the addictive ingredients were that strong, they wouldn't be allowed to sell it.
Plus, antifakers and Commies are to blame for these types of money-making industries flourishing, have you seen kind of phone every single antifaker and commie has? iPhone that is.
Democratic Capitalism is good as far as we can choose to buy anything in any price.

Attached: 1532855526993.jpg (634x639, 200K)

>They don't let black people touch your food
Lies.

Attached: 1520607028125.jpg (630x630, 158K)

you trying to connect this is fucking laughable
the kike linked a study where the cia said americans were eating less nutritiously due to having more meat fish and dairy than russia as opposed to russians eating more grain
fucking retards

Do you think a communist system is going to be preoccupied with people's health, or even with people being able to eat for that matter?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

Attached: 78a1876238433e23c28a37b02f1baf48.jpg (540x720, 67K)

Having to deal with the problem of fast food, is better than having to deal with no food at all.

Attached: 'The_Vision_of_Tondalys' _painting_by_a_follower_of_Hieronymus_Bosch _c._1485 _Denver_Art_ (1568x1160, 332K)

It actually did for a while. It's a weird side effect of high oversight in food production and lack of free enterprise.

For instance, a staple lunch meat in the USSR was doctor's sausage - essentially bologna. In the US, this similar product had much higher fat content and fillers which made it both cheaper and tastier. The USSR with no real incentive to doctor the food or cut costs pretty much made a super protein dense luncheon meat.

Eventually, as demand outpaced supply the USSR changed the recipe to adopt more capitalist production methods and got a more bolongish product that was significantly less healthful.

You see a similar thing occurring in bread production, and other refined foods

>The state recipes say that these are the ingredients in bread.
>Therefore, we will not add more sugar, salt, fat, whiteners, etc

Throw away your kosher and sea salt. Use iodized salt and your fast food cravings will go away

I'm not making a judgement call on the quality of foods between past and present Russia and America.

But I am saying that if you keep feeding your countrymen shit while providing them limited healthcare, they will invariably turn to authoritarianism.

oh wait it already happened.

Still better than communism, which creates too little food, until you starve and die.

The problem here in the US, is both the democrats and the Republicans turned against the working class.

They both have the attitude every job should be outsourced. The average person should be able to just keep going back to school and retrain every time they lose their job. If they are not smart enough to get a job better than manual labor, they are inferior and no one cares.

youtu.be/j39uJU3btLo

Democrats only care about bringing in brown people and hate whites, despite the fact they are screwing over black people too.

Republicans don't give a shit and claim everyone is fine because even poor people can buy a TV

Attached: 1-hell.jpg (600x471, 50K)

No one gets it better than Tucker Carlson, which is probably why Soros is dicking his Antifa move on him youtu.be/Bh8vqof9hAk

Attached: bosch_hieronymus3_lastjudgement.jpg (1022x612, 183K)

Tucker Carlson wrecks Ben Shapiro with facts and logic youtu.be/YFMcq0Vzsb4

The first time I've seen Shapiro get shaken.

Attached: Christ In Limbo by Hieronymus Bosch 1575.jpg (1600x1307, 478K)

Here in the US before we had an income tax, taxes used to be collected in the form of tariffs. This was great because it discourages businesses from sending our jobs overseas, while collecting taxes on business activity youtu.be/ZKeaw7HPG04

It's interesting to read the works is Edward Barneys and Walter Lippmann because they hatred tariffs.

Attached: the-garden-of-earthly-delights-earthly-paradise-2.jpg (757x1080, 157K)

I eat fast food all the time and am not overweight. It is not anybody's job to control their eating habits except the individual's. Keep crying you limp-wristed faggot.

That wasn't a debate you dense retard, the entire point of that show is to show off the voices of other political pundits. It's an interview, not an argument.
Tucker Carlson has some genius insights but by his own admission he has basically 0 answers. Neo-Ludditism isn't any more sustainable than mass job displacement.

This kike is right.

If you had a better argument you wouldn't have to resort to name calling you stupid faggot.

Attached: Hieronymus_Bosch-original-7.jpg (1600x1067, 251K)

You forgot your commie memeflag, kike

lol yes just let the (((government))) decide goy. all those products, all those choices, oh hows a poor shmutz to know what to do??

is this what dumbledore ment between choosing whats right and whats easy?

counter take: all I see everywhere I go is fat people