Brittany Venti locks account out of fear of #thotaudit

Have we gone too far this time, guys?

Attached: 1522787419405.jpg (1041x818, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrittanyVenti/status/1067121150365335552
youtube.com/watch?v=P2yvLgWLCS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not why. Not sure why she's fanning the flames on Twitter though.

>Literal mutt is afraid of getting fucked by the IRS
>Have we gone too far?
No, we haven't gone far enough

Attached: Furious Mutt.png (898x904, 971K)

Nope, we haven't gone far enough.
DOWN WITH THE THOTS! THE THOTS MUST PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!

That mongoloid can kee one eye on the money one eye on the meet bux for all I care. Pay your fucking taxes

We have not gone nearly far enough.

she locked her account a while ago, unless her huge tits allow her to precieve memes in the future

noice. every thot has to pay her fair share

>Have we gone too far this time, guys?
>literally millions e whores unreported
>Have we gone too far
fuck off

>gone too far

white knight elsewhere faggot

Attached: WE ARE ANONYMOUS.jpg (750x600, 97K)

nah we figure it will bump her stock. She's legit. She'll be back.

She locked it before the thotaudit. It's pretty fucking stupid to consider Brittany a prostitute. She's just a shitposter with nice tiddies.

GAS THE BITCH , REPORT HER INCOME NOW

Styx is a white knight for Brittany btw. STYX MUST DISAVOW

This. Be a whore all you want. But pay your taxes whore. Talk about double standards!

Attached: 1541704380674.jpg (820x1024, 97K)

No such thing as too far. Thots spread degeneracy. They will get no mercy.

Attached: ju.png (913x965, 445K)

>no marketable skills
>still earn betabucks thanks to tits
>blows it all paying rent in NYC

Fundraiser for brittany Vento when?

why would she be scared? All you had to do was report it as income on returns.

We need PayPal, MasterCard, and Visa if we're lucky to close its doors to repeated international personal transfers. This will trigger a thotpocalypse and crypto bull run

thotally ventilated

get a real job you cunts. time to wreck society with your bs is over.

Reminder that Venti used to be the queen of american Jow Forums while the rest of the world was laughing at her muttness.
>Look at this fucking pic. These are the people behind american flags on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1507895655401.jpg (1057x947, 187K)

She’s a basic slut

>thots
>fiscally responsible
She probably has to report it as a sole proprietary, so there will also be social security tax. She's going to end up needing about 35% of that money.

oh contraire

Attached: paypal report.jpg (484x887, 82K)

Thread ended here.

Attached: circlereport1.jpg (688x818, 119K)

Kill self

Attached: circlereport2.jpg (712x832, 149K)

Attached: payment processors.jpg (639x804, 97K)

>mutt
Sky is the limit. Send her back, we will feed the pigs with her remains.

Never. We only just begun.

#nothotleftbehind
#burnallwitches

Get right

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

Yes!
Yes!
Fucking YES!
Purge all brown from the ranks!!!

Isn't that mexican andy?

Reporting self-employment income is a pain in the ass. You need to use the full 1040, and you have shit like expenses and depreciation of business assets to deal with. You need to pay self-employment tax quarterly, and it's not a small amount. I make some modest Adsense money and it's almost not worth the trouble for all the extra paperwork it brings.

She has nice tits...but her eyes are pretty far apart.

There's a recording of that twink sitting next to her losing his shit over lackluster gainz.

Underrated due 2 chanology

Sorry Britt, but you gotta pay up sweetie!

Hahahaha!! Get fucked nigress!

Why would you turn an ally against you...

Attached: 65F9246E-128E-45F2-B4D4-22DE5C6BEC60.png (500x735, 221K)

There are times I want to bend Brittany over and stuff her full of cock but no one is safe from the Thot Audit. No exceptions.

Cathoticism is protected by the first amendment, their income is not taxable

I never thought I would become a roosh fan

>Ally
Shut the fuck up.

Who's fucking ally is she?

FAKE NEWS

Attached: Fake news.png (607x773, 173K)

No.

Damn you niggers are practically frothing at the mouth lol

Attached: DC02A373-0A4E-417B-A58D-B76BB84B6B02.jpg (409x618, 61K)

>Have we gone too far this time, guys?
IF SHE BREATHES...

You don’t have to report donations on your taxes

this is where leaf gets it from.
never talk to me or my son again.

Attached: inamerican.jpg (621x414, 41K)

Stay mad white knighting dickbeater.

>depreciation of business assets
Hahaha
Wouldn't the IRS be a bit lenient on an unincorporated self employed person in the first year - especially if they part in full? I'd imagine this one would be fine if she can scrounge together... About 13k? Kek

Did you hear that chick try to have a political debate with lefties at HWNDU? She's fucking retarded and only spouts Jow Forums memes to gather more beta male orbiters like yourself.

Attached: 1510760034996.png (416x416, 188K)

>Non-whites
>Ally
Pick one

Does she really think blocking her account will safe her?

>All you had to do was report it as income on returns.
Not sure exactly how US tax law works but you cant claim everything as returns from investment (which is usually taxed fairly low) and in many tax legislations income from business is used as the "base" case

This usually means higher taxes for the individual since you need to pay employment taxes, taxes on profts and there are in some cases book keeping laws in place as well so you need to have your books in order to run a business

Lol fuck no.
They will ruthlessly crush her.
The irs is an actual gestapo type agency.

How do I go about reporting THOTs when I don’t know most of their personal information? They deserve swift justice that I unfortunately can’t deliver.

We’ve been over this time and time again faglord, these are not considered gifts.

They dont need her account to audit her. She's an idiot and she's going to get fucked.

Just report the info you do have.

Get a full name and one or two social media accounts.

No. This is NYC Jow Forums. I think youre forgetting just how massive the U.S is. The rest of us hate the major cities and inly use them for work.

She didn't lock her account, Roosh is lying

see

Slags like Brittany would be better off as house wives with a working husband instead white nights keep there money flowing

Maybe I'm part hebrew because I've never had issues, but i always pay or make a best effort.

That is the ultimate female mindset.
>If I just ignore something, it will go away

twitter.com/BrittanyVenti/status/1067121150365335552
She's taking the piss out of Roosh

Who cares? Why are you defending idiots who give their money to girls to get off? Let them waste their thousands. If someone is able to get money like this then let them. Are you giving money to them? No? Then why do you care?

styx is retending he was just hitting back against the accusation her account was locked over this. But he still has to pretend that while every other twitch thot is "probably evading tax and that's good" he knows for sure the skank that can't even clean up cat shit on her own bedsheets is filling out tax returns every year

So it won't hurt her if she is reported then

I pay fucking taxes and it's fixing terrible. Everyone needs to suffer, especially stupid thots that don't know how to play with dirty money.

i can't see the irs spending time and energy on frivolous accusations with little to no personal information

How does one report ethots? I saw the irs guide but I don't have this persons personal info, just there cash app, snapchat, twitter account, and instragram. Is that enough?

>Roosh v Brittany
oh lord is he gonna go full Supreme Gentleman when she's done pegging him?

I don't hate her or anything, sucks that this is happening to her. But, people on our side can be pretty fucking stupid as whoever did that to her. As she really isn't a twitch thot or a thot in general (never seen her sell her body), the ones bending over trying to get people to look at their asses are, or painting their boobs.

However women just streaming and fucking around? Not really thot behavior.

>Tell PayPal to hand it over
>Gov gets about 10k per 50k+ account

looks more like tardsperging to me. didnt know she was that dumb.

Yeah I took a look. She seems awfully worried and defensive for someone that deals with this type of shit a lot.

spbp
a thot is a thot

Get a job like the rest of us.

Lol cuck.

>Who cares?
You should

The government can raise tax revenue in two ways
1. Expand the tax base (more people pay taxes)
2. Raise the general tax level (each person pays more taxes)
If the goverment can raise the tax base (taxing thots) then you wont need to pay more taxes if the goverment decides it needs more money

There is also added benefit in the fact that alot of twitch-thots think taxes are great and vote for parties who want to raise taxes, despite not paying taxes themselves.
By forcing them to pay their fair share (that they advocate for) you will perhaps change their mind about taxes and they will be less inclined to vote for larger goverment

It's not a lot of work. It's just grabbing bank statements and financial records with little to no proof of employment. If they find that a woman is unemployed and can still afford a car, rent, utilities etc then that money came from somewhere. The IRS wants taxpayers for life so if they spend 10k to get someone to cough up 500$ in taxes you have to realize that's just for one year but that 10k is really an investment for life so this person ends up paying that 500$ for the next 50 years and doesn't forget it.

Wow only 50k a year to be treated like a whore and having no self respect

probably because she reads all these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=P2yvLgWLCS0

most likely defending her thot friends

Hes like the average Jow Forums user. shes got videos of him crying on the floor and breaking shit.
its quite funny having a snapshot into the lives of autists that try to make this site part of their persona

do you have any evidence that the person is avoiding taxes?

Lol no
The irs just wants you to pay. They give you many opportunities to pay including payment plans. The only people going to jail are those who refuse to pay or those involved in other shady shit that the feds don't have enough evidence to proselite.

I SMELL A CUNT!

They can spend their money however they want. However I will not be told by some fucking whore on the internet that I should vote Democrat and pay for their schooling/medical care and allow them to get away with dodging taxes while a fourth of my paycheck is robbed to support single mothers and niggers. Fuck you.

Pretty sure she's in character.