Muh tax cuts

>muh tax cuts
>muh job creators
jalopnik.com/heres-everything-gm-is-closing-down-as-it-invests-in-th-1830654490?utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook

Attached: 7E3CD8EA-6171-4FD9-BA2A-6B2A5B38D3AE.jpg (1242x1084, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/markets/harley-davidson-overseas-move-was-years-in-the-making-bikers-for-trump
manufacturingglobal.com/leadership/harley-davidson-highlights-downside-offshoring
cyrilhuzeblog.com/2009/08/23/harley-davidson-made-in-america-in-thailand-in-singapore-and-tomorrow-in-india/
nytimes.com/2018/06/25/business/harley-davidson-us-eu-tariffs.html
cnn.com/2018/11/16/business/sears-executive-bonuses/index.html
finance.yahoo.com/quote/GM/balance-sheet?p=GM
seekingalpha.com/symbol/GM/balance-sheet
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/gm/financials/balance-sheet
cnbc.com/amp/2018/11/26/reuters-america-update-11-gm-to-slash-jobs-and-production-as-u-s-sedan-sales-sink.html
cnbc.com/2018/11/26/sherrod-brown-tim-ryan-slam-trump-and-general-motors-over-restructuring.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>These cuts weren't announced years in advance
GM/Ford have said for like the past couple of years they are switching to producing large trucks and the mustang with some crossovers. Big changes in the industry in regards to tech and a push for autonomous vehicles.

>GM Is Obama's Green car partner

Member the Volt? I do.

It's almost as if Trump was elected to keep the Right and working middle class complacent. Otherwise you'd have kikes and their shabbos goyim hanged from lightpoles.

Female ceo, what do you expect?

>bailout a shitty company
>surpised it's still a shitty company

>we're investing in the future and you're all fired
based late stage capitalism

b-b-b-but muh too big 2 fail!!! quick, cash for clunkers!!

But then who buys the cars?

Bailouts are just for buying time and to shift blame to the next administration in the expense of tax payer's money

Oh no what will Canada do?
Also
>linking to jalopnik in 2018
Sweet kike source

I know right?

The government should take over GM so that way no one is laid off ever ever.

You can create the conditions for success; doesn't mean everyone will follow through

Cash for clunkers is the most communist thing I ever saw done in the US

You're not wrong.
>>linking to jalopnik in 2018
>Sweet kike source
Shit used to be so cash. Press F to pay respects

I love the Federal Reserve and its monetary authorities

JFK was killed in a car accident

9/11 was committed by Arab terrorists in a cave with a box of paper clips

Attached: thereisnodeepstate.png (416x435, 114K)

Ikr one of the saddest things to ever happen.
>Tfw bought my E39 M sport because of jalopnik

How does GM manage to produce decent engines, yet fuck up everything else?

Surprise motherfucker... it's more you than us. in battleground states no less.. You've made enemies. Leafs will punish you next election cycle.

As an based opiods dealer supporting the (((cause))) I welcome my new customers with open arms. I have extreme knowledge how you can get loans off your house and shit.

This economy is actually trash but no one's really called it yet.

Most of the jobs they are cutting are overseas, proving Trump’s tariffs were effective. It’s like you retards don’t even read your links.

Attached: 4F90333A-77DB-479C-829C-D1CA6D6C5DAA.jpg (720x405, 52K)

Harley Davidson pulled the same shit. They moved more and more production over sees to lower production cost. Then they came out with a plan to move some manufacturing overseas to make export to Europe more profitable. About a year later as the move goes into effect Harley screeches about Drumph forcing them to close factories in the US and move overseas. Not even making this up.
Here is blurb summarizing the Harley situation 8-13-18
foxbusiness.com/markets/harley-davidson-overseas-move-was-years-in-the-making-bikers-for-trump
And here is a story from 2014 with Harley already beginning offshore production
>Harley Davidson Highlights the Downside of Offshoring
manufacturingglobal.com/leadership/harley-davidson-highlights-downside-offshoring
Finally here is a story from 2009
>Harley-Davidson. Made In America. In Thailand. In Singapore. And Tomorrow In India?
>Harley-Davidson President and CEO Matt Levatich is going to India to evaluate the possibility of building an assembly plant to escape the heavy fees and taxes
>cyrilhuzeblog.com/2009/08/23/harley-davidson-made-in-america-in-thailand-in-singapore-and-tomorrow-in-india/
Its all Trump's fault of course according to this article from 6-25-18
>Harley-Davidson, Blaming E.U. Tariffs, Will Move Some Production Out of U.S.
>Harley Davidson said on Monday it would shift some production of its bikes overseas to avoid stiff retaliatory tariffs imposed by the European Union in response to Mr. Trump’s trade measures.
nytimes.com/2018/06/25/business/harley-davidson-us-eu-tariffs.html

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Harley’s are gay and Harley riders are all geriatric cucks who dream of being violated by black penises. Prove me wrong.

Trump ran on the platform of keeping/expanding those kinds of jobs. Whether or not it's his fault those jobs are leaving is secondary to the fact that people who voted for Trump are still losing their factory jobs.

>gm's top brass is womyn
>goes to shit
Bring back Maximum Bob ya cunts!

>Its Trump's fault Harley Davidson is leaving and Trump voters are getting hurt because of it
Nah

Why dont zoomers drive?

>goes to shit
The stock price actually increased by 7% because they're more efficient now. Automation is great isn't it?

>>Its Trump's fault
>Whether or not it's his fault those jobs are leaving is secondary to the fact that people who voted for Trump are still losing their factory jobs.
He made a promise to his voters that he couldn't keep, end of story.

Attached: donors payback2.jpg (1200x1200, 284K)

Enjoy your mommy mobiles, lass.

they really fucked the cadillac brand when they decided everyone wants a bmw with a cadillac badge. BRING BACK THE STS

>government motors
>such a shit company that it had to be bailed out with billions of tax dollars a decade ago
>still can't get it's shit together

>basing your decisions on that tax dodging shitskins Tavarish

>Oh no what will Canada do?
We're losing 2.5k workers. You're losing at least 12k in the Rust Belt (which is where Trump won the election).

> Woman CEO runs company into ground.

Well, that's a first.

oh sweet summer child

Attached: gm goes up jobs go bye bye.png (662x528, 41K)

they've made $6 billion in profits so far this year

Attached: gm 2018 profits.png (779x98, 4K)

You forget that they have almost $115 billion in debt.

u don't know what profit is do you?

btw u just completely made up that number u fucking retarded shill

i just checked and they actually have a healthy balance sheet

Guess they'll just have to learn how to code, maybe start taking engineering classes at night. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps I guess...

Fuck you jew; Sears is bankrupt.

Gm, like ford, wants to focus on electric cars and automation. As usual, they are way behind.

the stock went up when they announced all the layoffs.

of course when will conservatives realize that they get laid off so that the rich can make more money?

all i've ever seen conservatives do my entire life is suck that corporate cock so hard while they get reamed up the ass

Attached: gm goes up jobs go bye bye2.png (625x963, 117K)

keep sucking that globalist CEO cock u filthy cuck

Bankrupt Sears wants to give executives up to $25 million in bonuses
cnn.com/2018/11/16/business/sears-executive-bonuses/index.html

It's lower than I remembered but it's still in excess of $100B you goddamn leaf

Attached: GM.png (930x241, 11K)

automation vs unions who demand 60 bucks an hour to turn a wrench.
hmmmmmmmm

that's not even GM's balance sheet wtf r u doing

finance.yahoo.com/quote/GM/balance-sheet?p=GM

Attached: gm debt.png (507x45, 2K)

Bailouts are loans that are to be repaid with interest. That said GM needs to go the way of the dinosaur. Of course that means layoffs doesn’t it.

fucking shills

>thinks a higher minimum wage will prevent layoffs

Attached: 258EAF71-8A4F-44EA-AFE8-D7D7EA11BEDA.gif (500x210, 510K)

thinks corporate tax cuts will prevent layoffs

Attached: tax cuts for billionaires.png (700x700, 633K)

What % of those getting laid off are brown skinned?

all white

stagnant the businesses with a minimum wage for 50 years
hurrr look da tax cuts no worky

I don’t and never said I did. One doesn’t have much to do with the other.

Attached: 09F1FFB9-BD53-4FB0-B24F-26665E118B74.gif (484x200, 1.01M)

8,000 were white collar office jobs, and some of the factory jobs will be reassigned to truck plants according to the article nobody read.

Sounds like GM finally got around to removing dead wood after a decade of bullshit.

They shouldnt allow them to fail.
America needs some boutique car manufacturers though like ferrari and land rover mcclarren etc.

if only billionaires could pay their workers $2/hour!

lol u right wing retard billionaire globalist cock holsters are such shills

soros thanks u for your service to him u little cuck pleb

Attached: george soros laughing.jpg (300x300, 14K)

GM damage control bots activated

those were factory plant jobs u lying fuck

Not fucking yahoo
seekingalpha.com/symbol/GM/balance-sheet
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/gm/financials/balance-sheet

I love my gm truck... 300k miles, easily another 300k miles left to go, although the interior has fallen apart.

no one actually read the articles did they

You just havent given them enough. It will trickle down, count on it!

>That feel when my job was to do maintenance on servo arms in an assembly factory and I got a call that I've been laid off starting immediately right after this new report went live
>Call my co-workers and find out only the white ones were fired
>mfw
thanks obama, affirmative action at work, shitskins are literally unfireable.

Attached: 1524042131759.jpg (400x386, 37K)

marketwatch has the exact same asset and liability figures, although different for long term debt ill give u that

ill have to pull up their balance sheet directly

regardless, they have a healthy balance sheet and they are incredibly profitable

this is just a kick in the teeth to blue collar workers but hey that's the way it goes in america for 100 years now and all conservatards ever do is get on their knees and suck that corporate cock

Attached: mary t barra.jpg (2000x3000, 372K)

this

they only made $19 billion in profits the last 3 years, they need MOARRRR

Attached: trickle down economnics.jpg (801x912, 63K)

>GM's North American salaried workforce, including engineers and executives, will shrink by 15 percent, or about 8,000 jobs. The company said it will cut executive ranks by 25 per cent to "streamline decision making."

cnbc.com/amp/2018/11/26/reuters-america-update-11-gm-to-slash-jobs-and-production-as-u-s-sedan-sales-sink.html

Fuck GM by the way, they've pissed away decades doing jackshit to address problems.

why the fuck r u ignoring all the plant assembly jobs u lying sack of shit

and there's nothing wrong with white collar middle class jobs either u fucking paid corporate shills

cnbc.com/2018/11/26/sherrod-brown-tim-ryan-slam-trump-and-general-motors-over-restructuring.html

Attached: plants.png (492x595, 121K)

Ok you can fuck off and find someone else to troll. Fuck GM and fuck your shitty bait.

Long term debt is 3x higher than it was 5 years ago and they are sitting on inventory.
Barra is gutting the company to try to restructure around Electric vehicles and hybrids even though Truck sales surged 25%, that's what this Ohio plant closure is about, its to retool the factory for new EV vehicles. And it's not like GM has the talent anymore to penetrate that market anyways with Tesla and Toyota making such massive gains.

>Drumpf's fault corporate changes already in the works for over a decade before he came into office allowed to happen hurt voters because Drumpf reeeeee
Bullshit. You're a shill or just retarded. Either way you're full of shit. What would you have him do? Seize the Harley Davidson corporation and turn it into US government owned corporation or should he have just nuked Harley's corporate headquarters to stop the jobs being lost overseas? Don't bother answering. Just back to the Fox News comment section you fucking retard.

>and it's a good thing

No one needs to read the article to know this is all a conspiracy between Drumpf and the Unions to ruin the economic lives of blue collar workers that supported Drumpf in the presidential election.

Lol isn’t GM the only car company who couldn’t pay the government back after the 2008 bailout?

Fiat-Chrysler master race reporting in.

Attached: 4L_jdq4PBmR.jpg (2250x1375, 483K)

why did we allow the bailout again?

GM a failure of a company. Took bailout before. Poster child for bailouts. Failing again.
Let it die. Let the market absorb the hit and move on.

>>Drumpf's fault
Why do you keep re-iterating this argument? It's irrelevant.

>What would you have him do?
I didn't make his campaign promises for him. If how many factory jobs there are or aren't is out of his control because automation is going to kill those jobs, then he should never have run on preserving or increasing those jobs. No one is saying it's his fault, just that isn't doing what he said he would do. Why is this so hard to grasp?

Canada should seize every asset GM has in Canada and either liquidate them of sell them back for the 10 billion they stole from us

>because automation is going to kill those jobs
Bull fucking shit. Automation didn't kill the jobs, outsourcing did.

2.5k in Canada, 12.5k in the US.

OH NO WHAT WILL 'MURICA DO?

That really just makes Donald "buy American hire American" Trump's inability to prevent it look even worse. You're wrong anyway though.

>It's the president's responsibility to make sure no single company goes out of business ever no matter how poorly managed.

Attached: former trump supporter.jpg (512x599, 89K)

Ford did not even take a bailout tho

The company isn't going out of business. 14,000 people who work there are going out of business. The company is becoming more efficient.

Also said it about people mining coal, which was even more stupid since there will always be a demand about cars but the one for Coal has been getting worse by the decade.

The only good thing about Jow Forums is that I can interject into a conversation without having to point that I am not the other guy.

Attached: doinggood.png (843x1128, 702K)

Attached: 1543269676734.jpg (517x768, 331K)

>June 2018
Yeah I'm sure she fucked things right up in less than six months because she's a girl this is the kind of trash that would definitely resonate with Jow Forums nice narrative shill

>tries leading the conversation by doubling down on its not Trump's fault its Trump's fault
You have to go back shill.

Can't even make this shit up.
Well, GM. Good luck investing in AI and electric vehicles.
Very progressive of you....
*flush*

IT’S CHRISTMAS!

You forgot about the CEO.

Attached: CEO.png (774x582, 56K)

>keep the Right and working middle class complacent.
He seems to be doing a great job

You can absolutely fuck up a company in 6 months if it's already in a delicate situation, which GM has been for a long time now.

There's a pretty obvious reason why companies don't have female CFOs and CEOs. And if you think that reason is discrimination then you're a fucking moron.

You're right, I misread the F as an E in the other post.

I dunno ask the democrat Congress :^)

What are you STEM retards gonna do when all your jobs get outsourced to poos and chinks