Can we please just firebomb the shit out of this island already...

Can we please just firebomb the shit out of this island already ? It disgusts me to my very core that these backwards primitive pathetic subhuman cannibals are allowed to get away with murder I don't care if there are women and children they do not deserve a drop of mercy for what they have done we are gods compared to them and it is time to Show them what happens when they fuck with gods

Attached: IMG_0615.jpg (615x615, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLONJVU3nBI
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, globalist cunt. The Sentinelese are one of the few people still safe from degeneracy.

Attached: sentinel of his homeland.jpg (313x305, 26K)

why would you bombard this place if you could colonize it? Isn't that your specialty, britbro?

Why is the first world triggered about some remote and completely harmless unless provoked fourth world?

go ahead, do yourself...
fuck christianity, they did nothing wrong trying to stop the worst religion from infiltrating their means and corrupting them. they have to keep their race safe and that should be a good example for everybody

>border defense
>murder
Fuck off. The Christcuck brought it on himself, let him rot there forever. He could have killed them with the diseases he was carrying. Goddamn globalists can't stand the idea of people being left to themselves, even a paleolithic tribe of proto-dindus that doesn't affect anything outside of their little island.

I don't know but this kind of thing triggers the shit out of white Christian normies they want blood and they want these niggers dead

>safe from degeneracy
The primate inhabitants wear g-strings as everyday wear. Bet they rape their young as well

>you should tolerate the existance of evil heathens
im disappointed in you poland.

>You
youtube.com/watch?v=CLONJVU3nBI

The only thing I wanna do with these people is make drones in the shape of dragons and other mythicals creatures to see if that gets them into medieval level.

There's entire continent of heathens.

If only these brainlets knew that one white man with a gun could white out their entire civilization lol

Attached: 1472384121331.png (600x800, 375K)

they are still much less digusting compared to bongs who let subhumans rape their kids

rip

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

As if there's no child rape going on on that island, lol

Jew kike untermench faggot, stfu and KYS

Attached: BAC5C100-345E-4BFB-994B-AB7C87BBFCF6.jpg (810x1023, 260K)

there is a difference between shitskins raping shitskin kids or shitskins raping white kids (if you consider anglos as white)

With any luck, the dumb missionary was carrying some dormant contagion that will wipe them out.

You stupid faggot. These people are living in Eden. This is how we were supposed to live, not this hellish mix of overwork and overstimulation. If anything you should envy the last group of true humans on the earth.

I could probably fly out there under the radar (I can fly at 10 feet lol)

Attached: IMG_20180902_181642.jpg (3120x4160, 1.1M)

What happens when you show up to proselytize wearing one of these bad boys

Attached: 962EA042-9F2A-4B07-88EB-64C60A9ADC8A.jpg (884x1755, 785K)

I feel colonizing instinct, I want to exterminate them and rape their women

>Show them what happens when they fuck with gods
How long has this neanderthal island been isolated from the world? How long has this gone un-detected? How did (((they))) get there to begin with? How many previous attempts of contact have failed? Why are we only hearing about (((them))) now?
>perhaps (((they))) are the Gods, and we are only their experiments

Why don't you take care of your own island first, bong. I love how this has gotten the Cristfags all hot and bothered. The stupid bastard was worn not to go there, and if he had two brain cells to rub together, he knew that he was also endangering them by exposing them to foreign pathogens. I hope they raped his dead corpse and then pissed on him for good measure.

They learn that iron is stronger than wood

>ethnostate
>kill christ fags
>keep their bloodline pure
>strong closed border policy
>xenophobic
how about you fuck off and leave them alone you meddling jewish piece of garbage.

>and it is time to Show them what happens when they fuck with gods
What happens? These "gods" elect one of you as mayor of their capital city, their prince marries one of you and they let you go unpunished with mass child rape. Leave the little island niggers alone and focus on the crap undergoing in the UK

Attached: OMbKFZCU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

they aim for the eyes or throw boulders at you i guess
or you get a stroke from the heat, or you fall in water and drown