Paganism on Youtube

What is your favorite Youtub channel on Germanic/Nordic paganism?

For those new to this, here are the names:
1. Thulean Perspective (aka Varg Vikerness)
2. Survive the Jive
3. Jackson Crawford
4. Stephen McNallen
5. Marie Cachet (wife of Varg Vikerness)
6. Other Youtube channels? (feel free to recommend to each other)

Attached: paganism.png (711x476, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU-8o9wll4o
youtube.com/watch?v=3C9yvEOT45I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZECezMYug8c
youtube.com/watch?v=UsV2yDnAOYs
youtube.com/watch?v=eXIbjGYY0cc&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theyre all pretty good looking.

I know right? Do you watch any of these channels and which ones do you like?

wotan is sucking cocks in hell

>memeflag
Fuck off Schlomo

Attached: bc1f3581d1de49b15649a5c5297b2c0c42e4df3a4388f7d00105d3210a778d40.gif (239x239, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vU-8o9wll4o

Wicca is jewish. Fuck off

Paganism is so based that it no longer exists. Stop larping, you weirdo.

What can I watch to get into inari worship?

>inari worship
I don't know what that is.
I googled it and it's either Japanese or Finnish. Finnish people are Finno-Ugric, not Nordic/Germanic.

If it doesn't exist then why am I alive?

survive the jive youtube.com/watch?v=3C9yvEOT45I

Attached: 1538140974440.png (680x753, 144K)

You are uncultured as fuck, lol. How can you hope to get into paganism without any knowledge of the world? You might as well just worship Jesus if you want to get fed all the answers.

add Apollonian Germ

Attached: C_gp10gXoAAMYJ7.jpg (640x360, 46K)

fuck off kike

You're a larper, nothing else. The beliefs, practises of pagan Europe is gone, it no longer exists.

You're ancestors accepted Christianity over their native religion, that's all you need to know about paganism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZECezMYug8c

At least the Jews understand their own culture instead of blindly following.

>Apollonian Germ
His videos are on all kinds of subjects, and he doesn't have a lot of videos on paganism tbqh

ehehe

Attached: tastyforeskin.jpg (600x400, 31K)

ncie culture you got there

He's pagan philosopher, philosophy is a branch of paganism.

>germanic/norse
>acting if they are the same
norse is a subset of germanic people, dumbass. Germanic =/= norse

>You're ancestors accepted Christianity
this is what christcucks really believe
that the populations just peacfully said "christianity is now our religion"
the reality is that the christcucks killed everybody who didn't convert
just like every sandnigger religion

survive the jive has some good videos, although he is a godless snownigger
rest are trash

i dont watch any but i'm sympathetic.

this

Attached: 1535334044370.jpg (1000x572, 124K)

What is it that you like about him?

Again:
>Memeflag
Show your flag or fuck off, Schlomo

I see

This

Attached: redpillinglovedones.jpg (600x560, 89K)

Protestantism and freemasonry has failed you, your countries majority practising religion will be Islam. Sad..

Attached: 2d04290d7d3ba7cadbc29756cef5607f5866ccb1bc02842c2f8778a7b5b1c744.png (623x626, 45K)

I will pray for you, heathen.

Attached: mmas.jpg (500x715, 47K)

idk guess I like the way he tells stories, similar view on nietschze youtube.com/watch?v=UsV2yDnAOYs

no styx?

Attached: 1541812749855.png (1920x1080, 683K)

Attached: 1538979551331.png (400x428, 91K)

Attached: jews-killed-jesus.jpg (450x278, 64K)

satanism and crossdressing does not count

They were tricked into christianity, they act just like their jew master
youtube.com/watch?v=eXIbjGYY0cc&t=2s

Styx is more on general occultism

>survive the jive
Yikes.

Your president is a freemason and a supporter of the Jewish state, Poncho.

cowboy pagan jackson crawford.

Attached: Jackson Crawford.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Survive the Jive

The cowboy pagan is the smartest one out of them all.

Attached: Dr.-Jackson-Crawford.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

>they look good so therefore they must be intelligent, wise, correct, and on the right path

Attached: 1461227461944.gif (500x375, 1.52M)

>what's your favorite youtube channel on a dead set of myths that's only remembered through the parts that Christian scholars decided to preserve millennia ago?

>Unironically worshipping a marvel super hero character.
Wtf is going on with 2018

No one said that

(((Marvel))) has nothing to do with paganism, if you are white, go should look into your ancestors' culture

you know stan lee was jewish.

he is starting to purgue the maxist filth from here, much better than the mass importing of kebabs and active destruction of your nations

May Minerva Atena bring you some wisdom Muhamed

Not the "so therefore..." part

Dont see what that has to do with how funny actually worshipping thor is

oh well, I guess we should all become (((christians))) then because Schlomo said so and I dont like my own ancestors

Attached: photo_2018-06-05_18-12-10.jpg (960x578, 52K)

You're a hypocrite. Your country will always be shithole, never forget that.

Germanic Odinism is nice and all but just as Varg very excellently put it, it's not necessary or ethically correct to follow Odinism. You could always practice something native to your folks and homeland.

The interesting thing about Paganism in one country is how it connects and resembles with another country.

For instance, Vahagn(one of the deities in Armenian Paganism(Hetanism), is very similar to the Greek Heracles, Barshamin to Baal Shamin, Aramazd to Ashura Mazda).

Paganism connects all indo-europeans, whether they are Armenian, Greeks, Celts, Slavs or Nords. Common symbolisms as well as themes can be found.

>You're a larper, nothing else. The beliefs, practises of pagan Europe is gone, it no longer exists.
Yep. 'Pagan' LARPers are gay as fuck.

>You're ancestors accepted Christianity over their native religion, that's all you need to know about paganism.
Disagree. I think it's interesting to learn about ancient pagan beliefs, and I wish we knew more about them, but I'm also never going to LARP as though I'm a pagan.

How is it funny to worship Thor?
And if youre going to talk about Marvel again then it just shows how retarded Amerimutts are.

Those "gods" must be pretty shitty if they let their people get defeated. I'd rather not worship losers

Kek.

>t. uggo christcuck

Dude, Amerimutts have no such thing as "Native" history. They aren't even native to the lands where they reside. They can all bark as much as they want but they are equal to shit. Have a nice night, friend.

Then why mention their appearance at all?
This isn't /fa/.
So the implication is the "so therefore..." part.

Yes, to extend this notion: that "so therefore..." part is basically what Jow Forumstards are all about:
>white is better... because it looks better
Arguments with actual merit:
>white is better because white culture has produced X, Y, Z.
Not white skin. White culture.
This fixation on race is counter productive anyway-- racism is the political kiss of death. If Jow Forums wants to actually get shit done instead of just be larping faggots that fixate on how aesthetically appealing a certain race is then it's time to get back to the basics and focus on things that matter. Appearance is the thing that matters least.

update:
>t. uggo christcuck wog

What LARPers don't get is that paganism wasn't a "religion," or even a faith. It was the collective mythology and superstition of those regions at the time. The average person in pagan times didn't lend much credence to the idea of pagan gods or care one way or the other; it was a cultural backdrop for them.
The same way Christianity is a cultural backdrop for whites today.
In this sense, Christians are more like those pagan forebears than modern day neopagans are.

Neopaganism is the ultimate Jewish trick. Yes, they synthesized their own Abrahamic tradition into our living European history. But if you try to rip that out of your identity, nothing can fill that hole. It's like thinking you can cure lung cancer by taking out both your lungs.
The intelligent white man adapts and does what he can to preserve the European/pagan aspects Christianity took on as it spread in Europe. Myths are malleable and can be shaped.
Reclaiming and redpilling Christianity is for men. This romanticized Hollywood viking stuff is for out of shape teenage metalheads.

So you'd rather choose the God of the enemy?

Attached: 1527448416607.jpg (771x842, 104K)

NIGGER

Cause hes known more for being a comic book character more than anything else. It's just feels goofy

you get your point of religion from comic books how retarded are you.

Attached: sgtNPVg.jpg (1936x1936, 410K)

Because it's a long dead practise. The only people who claim to do it today have no connection to ancient pagans who genuinely did worship Thor. It's not a tradition that's been handed down from generation to generation over hundreds of years. It died centuries ago and then some faggots in the present day decided to try and LARP as a believer in the 'old ways'.

THE ETERNAL CONSUMER
That's like saying Hitler was only known for the lollocaust and white people are evil.
>What is media subvertion
>What is history distortion

Attached: 1518867270915.png (418x408, 103K)

How do I not have a connection to it? It's literally in my blood.

and still will be better than what your failed supra-national project will be

Attached: ENGLISH Back.jpg (381x650, 92K)

Don't throw stones at glass houses, mohammed.
Go put an end to the literal rape gangs in your country before you try talking shit.
The only people more shameful and despicable than you brits are the Swedes.

Now be sure to clear your browser history and pay up on your license fees before your neighborhood bobby and his wife's boyfriend find out you've been using a site known for being offensive.

just stop your making european american's look stupid.

>It's literally in my blood

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (550x536, 32K)

No I choose a god I know is real due to my own personal experiences plus the historical evidence and prophecies that are filling themselves today.

Is there any evidence your pagan gods exist except for old stories

>what is DNA

This. The only good thing about Hispanics replacing us is that they'll bring Christianity back to America.

Can you historical illiterates stfu already? Do you celebrate Christmas? If yes, then you are performing a pagan ritual called Yule which just got a new name and a few crucifixes here and there. Do you celebrate Easter? Pagan ritual. Halloween? Pagan ritual. Practically every major cultural tradition that exists in western nations has its origins in Paganism. Christianity couldn't convert all the Pagan so they opted to just allow the Pagans to follow a watered down version of Christianity, but it was Christianity in name only. If you look at Scandinavian countries or Slavic countries you will find hundreds of annual Pagan rituals being performed. Paganism isn't dead, it's alive and well but most of it has just been rebranded as Christianity because that's all Christians could manage to do instead of completely assimilating Pagans and destroying their traditions. You're just a blind moron.

dude most pagans are ugly.

almost the entirety of the christian cultural backdrop in a) insane and b) cucked to the core
most of the christians here are hyper agreeable neurotic people
what is worth preserving about that

Christian's LARP as jews.

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (550x536, 48K)

Fun fact, according to most women 80% of men are below average looking, so everyone is fucking ugly. Appearance means literally nothing in this argumet.

Because most likely no-one in your family, whether parents, grandparents (or great-grandparents if you ever knew them) worshipped Thor. So it's a LARP. You've chosen to worship Thor, it wasn't handed down to you as a tradition that your family just did and have done for as far back as they can remember.

Says the guy worshiping literally thor

The majority of conservatives are white christians.
He implied that christians are ugly while pagans are good looking people. Whether or not you care about the physical appearance of the
average supporter of your ideology is a different thing.

>but muhhh gang rapes
any point this gets brought up you have lost
completely irrelevant and pretty much 0 i can do about it

go pray to christ and see if he can cure you of your wog genes

Christians LARP as middle eastern people and a middle eastern religion so when people say Europeans that are pagan are LARPers you can point out that funny fact.

majority of conservatives are cunts

Some do, they are faggots. Most I've seen don't.

If we follow your logic then 100% of all Christians are LARPers too because Christianity wasn't handed down to them by their parents, grandparents or great grandparents. They just suddenly started to LARP as Christians one day because they heard about it from some preacher promising eternal life if they LARPed hard enough until they died.

Piero san georgio is another great one. I only really give time to him and varg. The swaying one is pretty ok as well. He's basically just american varg

but they still LARP as middle eastern people.

Isn't Norwegian public education supposed to be better than this?
Christianity flourished because it offered something the old pagan beliefs didn't: emotional comfort and convenience. If there's a running theme in various pagan traditions, it's that there's no real personal relationship between Gods and men. You live, you die, then you're worm food. The Gods had their own business and didn't owe you anything.
Then Abrahamic religion came along and told us there's a personal God who cares for us. It's a very attractive prospect for mud-covered peasants after centuries of Darwinism: the belief system.

If you want paganism to make a comeback, try marketing it better than your ancestors did.

you should follow up with an explanation when you make statements like that.

Survive the Jive is particularly good, he was making high quality content pretty much right out of the gate. He's scholarly enough that you don't have to practice to find his stuff interesting.

Does anyone know of any websites or forums where you can more easily talk about Paganism, Survivalism. Any time I speak of Thulean Perspective or anything like it the replies are almost entirely slandering them and just really hating on them. I know it is a topic that the shills really want to suppress but it just gets so tiring.

Get of this board, this is a Christian board!

Attached: Isus.jpg (800x1195, 215K)