I hope you're happy, Jow Forums!

I hope you're happy, Jow Forums!

Attached: 157239582355.png (611x877, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bGD_YF64Nwk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am not. The border guards used tear gas and not real bullets.

Good.

fuckin buzzing I am m8 thanks for asking

wtf I want open borders now

It feels pretty good not feeling obligated to care about every god damn person in the world. It's a stupid thing to do to yourself. I can see why it makes people go crazy.

Is this red pilling Mexicans any? What is your media outside of Tijuana saying?

Why dont they claim asylum in mexico?!?!? Really makes you think.

Attached: aryaJjC.jpg (371x327, 14K)

About fucking time.

they should have used lethal force

fpbp

A lot. Facebook is full of comments like "So this is how the gringos feel like". But the mainstream media is refusing to talk about it so I don't think much will change.

based racist mexicans are defending america more than liberals.

Not yet, but I'm getting there.

Attached: 1388114751424.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

Not posting the link so we could easily shit up the feed

Thanks for defending us and gathering against these hordes mexibros. I hope we can achieve many mutually beneficial milestones between our countries in the future

Because on their way through Mexico, all they did was complain about Mexico and Mexicans.

>mexicans defended our border more than our own military

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

>Tf I love Mexicans now
Well when they're in their own country of course. But fuck. Gotta give some credit to the goblinas down south. Thank you based Mexicans.

W0w you killed me

Based bean

that's like 20 people there. theres thousands more

>"FORCE DOESN'T HELP AND IT KILLS PEOPLE" - European Parlement
>use just a little force at Mexican border
>okay essay i'll go back
I'm sad and happy at the same time.

But theyre safe away from what theyre running from

I would be a fan of a deal where we super reinforced your southern border, it’s much smaller, and the three respectable countries of US Canada and Mexico could settle their differences. Thanks mexibro, much respect

Right but the sentiment is changing. You can’t just strong arm your way through anymore. That itself with deter thousands.

Fuck. I'm actually crying. This is not what I signed up for when I voted for Trump. These people have a right to asylum.

This is what everyone warned us about when we voted for Trump. I thought they were paranoid. Turns out they were dead-on. Lesson learned. I'm going to see what charities I can donate to to help these poor people.

Faggot

Wow, that wasn't very considerate of us

Attached: 1542170805402.png (519x508, 455K)

Does no one even care about the American kike lawyers who mislead them

I was told I could go to the large house that was full of more food than anyone could carry.

So I went there.

When I arrived and ate the food, then took more and more, I found myself being confronted by the people at the house, and then armed men came when I tried to run.

How could this happen?
This isn't like what I was told.

Not really. The cartels abduct these migrants all the time and force them into prostitution, harvest their organs, or make them fight Battle Royale style for sport.

Not until they're all gone.

It is only showing the hypocrisy of people, don't listen too much to mexicans here in Jow Forums they are lying to themselves, I have yet to find any person talking shit about the caravan that also is willing to accept the US has a right to feel the same way about us.

How will we eat delicious South and Central American foods now? Guess it’s back to white chicken seasoned with ice.

I hear the federalis are recruiting.

checked
They're bound by law to apply for asylum in the first safe country. What they're doing is attempting to illegally immigrate to the US.

So basically, Mexico builds a wall, and the USA pays for it? Fucking kek.

Remove that word from your vocabulary. It's a horrible thing to say.

So the fucking news, the media, told them to risk their lives and come here cause it was easy and safe. And somehow it is now everyone's fault but the media's?

>discrimination
I don't think that word means what you think it means pedro.

faggot

>Spics btfo
Oh hell yeah! Congratulations on a glorious victory burgers!
Heil!

That rule is a European Union rule, I used the same argument a lot but did some research. I’d like it to be that way, in fact I’d like them to apply at embassy consulates

Imagine if that were true, we would need to allow all of mexico in the US haha

It would be more of a joint action, Mexico would have to do the patrolling and help with the construction. It’s obvious that no remittance tax will occur, so I’m looking for alternative solutions. I don’t hate Mexico if they play ball with us and our needs as a country

What is the rule here?

faggot

>Flee from "war-torn" country
>Risk life and limb traversing the continent
>Get there and not allowed to just walk in
>"Well, might as well go home"

Dumb spics didn't need to leave in the first place, just thought they'd see if the US would be as cucked as Europe.

The libs are sadly correct in that they must be on US soil, Congress has cuckholded us for generations

Faggot

get a load of this nigger

Attached: 1543182167059.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Donkeyboner

I haven't been happy since I was 12 or 13 years old. This brings a little smile, though. Thanks for your concern.

Niggerfaggot

>Adolfo

>border control works
Merkel btfo

>they said it was safe and easy
Wow people told you it was safe and easy to invade another country! I wonder who could have told you something like that! I wonder who could have paid for the supplies and trucks to help you get around South America!

Attached: 1541174004465.jpg (842x842, 136K)

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1543213607248.jpg (2000x1333, 913K)

Attached: 1C0E57AD-2DC3-44AC-99D3-D9D1868312A0.jpg (1024x733, 194K)

They can only apply for asylum on US soil, no law forces the US to let them in.

Attached: FaggotConfirmed.gif (356x260, 1.6M)

Attached: 1522295933113.jpg (625x626, 78K)

That is correct. But the rule itself gives incentive to break border law and cross at all costs.

>find the the American Dream
You're looking at it

Attached: download.jpg (203x249, 6K)

fucking bundles of sticks, I tell you whut

Attached: 1482285430999.png (570x668, 247K)

How many Peso's does 5$ get? Where can i bet on the Tributes, Or send them support?

Attached: 1507868040143.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

if there were such a thing like, like an embassy, where you can literally walk in and make an asylum apply, all legally and stuff, that would be great.

Yeah, all that while in Honduras... wouldn't that be perfect? It's almost like they want to infiltrate and dissapear with the other 40 million illegals in the US.

Attached: GetYourShitTogether.gif (482x268, 2.39M)

tHaTs a ReAlLy GrEaT iDeA hOw Do We Go AbOuT rEaLiZiNg SuCh A tHiNg

Attached: 1485697698296.png (366x286, 6K)

That would be my policy advice German friend, but Trump can’t act alone. The cuckservatives in congress had two fucking years to change the law. Unless they pull off a Christmas miracle it will stay the same and trump will have to police the border all the more

Attached: C24836E6-C095-4BD2-818C-1EAFBB49325E.jpg (600x466, 71K)

fag

I am.

It proven that caravan aducts the caravan itself, it all over social media they all know they are criminals funded by soros

It is part plan due to the USA asylum laws a 2nd party is needed.

why dont they just move to uruguay or chile or some spanish speaking country that isnt a shithole lol

Because they can't get gibs there.

See, if Mexico actually helped us police the border then it would put a stranglehold on cartels and trafficking that plague their country. The politicians are certainly in the pocket of drug dealers

>I hope you're happy, Jow Forums!
Very!

There's already an infestation of low IQ, 3rd world, violent, brown-skinned subhumans in America.

We can't take in anymore.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Because it's a political stunt

No, their corpses should be sent back home as warning.

NASA InSight Lander
Landing on Mars
LIVE NOW!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bGD_YF64Nwk

Attached: 1509564513538.gif (320x240, 824K)

>news back home said it was safe and easy
Really activates the almonds

looks like they couldn't handle the freedom

Looks like they're paying for the wall after all

There's almost no women and children so hopefully they're easy to evacuate back to Honduras first. They should not be travelling like this at all.

Rare

It wasn't even US agents you daft shit. Stop spreading literal propaganda you stupid faggot

BUH-BYE!

The only tragedy is that they weren’t allowed to use automatic weapons

Faggot

That's fine WE never said it was safe, you've all been lied to and suckered because of politics. Enjoy being losers your entire life!

>muh american dream

Nobody said anything about US guards faggot

Thrilled actually.

Attached: 1538001314637.gif (350x240, 1.55M)

Then you're surrounded by hypocrite and border hoppers. Of course every nation has the right to do whatever they feel the best way to keep their country safe. It's not like anyone running from Mexico is worth anything. Bunch of criminals and uneducated people unwilling to work hard for a living like the rest of us do.
Just look at those entitled Honduran bitches complaining about the food given to them for free, throwing away clothes they don't like and exchanging medical supplies for cigarettes and booze.
Fortunately, even the most hardcore immigrant defenders are seeing the true colors of these people and they're starting to reject them.

Attached: 1526325660845.png (179x353, 17K)

Wow, this is not ok
They can stay at my house

How can I be happy when people who threw rocks have no new holes in their heads?

Faggot