Potential alliance with muslims

If there were a chance for whites to ally with sandniggers to genocide jews, niggers and poos and YOU had to decide - would you?

Attached: received_1077154422349986.jpg (2048x1150, 102K)

Christians & Muslims vs Jews

we don't need them for something like that as history has shown

Attached: 1524774716055.jpg (899x903, 80K)

I hope so too user

It won’t be that simple it would more likely be Orthodox Christians , Shia Muslim vs Sunni , kikes, and American retard evangelicals

ofcourse

Attached: islam.png (1079x1222, 1.27M)

Zerging chinks with a billion muslims. Bueno

Attached: Operation human shield.jpg (960x540, 70K)

Inshallah

Attached: 1507843949332.png (640x640, 84K)

This, we're on our own and anyway if we trully need anybody else to win then we don't deserve victory.

Also muslims are mostly untermenschen, I rather die than to ally with them.

Attached: 56499b4f3570bccfaf135ec0.jpg (940x470, 95K)

Fuck no

> Orthodox Christians and Shia Muslims vs Sunni Muslims, Kikes and American retard Evangelicals
based

Attached: Putin_Khamenei.jpg (4096x2967, 1.05M)

No, fuck off. Remove kebab!

GTFO of my country ahmed

If you prefer subversive kikes and sunni niggers to true christians (orthodox) and persian master race then you're probably the one who need to get the fuck out of this country.

I say no to all of these, you retarded cocknugget.

Attached: smugcowell.jpg (695x558, 156K)

I'm pretty sure he's against both of it, faggot

Attached: 98766789.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Hell no they are the enemy also.

nope. Result would be pure Chink victory

On Jow Forums today.

>IRS cucks
>Islam cucks

Honestly fuck, nu/pol/, fuck all of you, i hope russia/ukraine starts ww3 and you all die.

t. Muhammads
Friendly reminder that these mudslimes like to infiltrate places just like kikes. Ignore any pro-Muslim post. Mudslimes will be hanged alongside kikes. Look at how much they cooperate with Christians in Nigeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and other countries where it is roughly split between Muslims and Christians. Muslims, when they become the majority, will not hesitate to become backstabbers. Fuck sand niggers, and Islam, the false religion

Yes

Attached: second coming 1.jpg (720x720, 120K)

I don't reeeeeaalllllly want to genocide anyone, I just want sanity restored.

Muslims have been pushing their crap here for a while. There's always the Algerian and Egyptian who LARP as whites, and want to desperately make Islam a white religion whilst they are sand niggers. They always use the same memes
>the west and mudslimes united against Israel
>hands with shitskins, muslims, whites, etc united against Israel
It's always the same shit, they genuinely believe they are a part of here, but their manipulative tactics are obvious. They are trying too hard to make Islam seem decent.

In the real world, you have to eventually pick a side you low IQ faggots

yeah and I side with none of them
the only one with too low of an IQ is you cocksucking shitskin who can't count beyond two