What do you love pol?

We know what do you hate but what you really love?

Attached: 177538ea81aa21468670f9cc92eb16227f50ca81fa63fdf5f4a56f7e39e44e10.png (1600x900, 880K)

Fire.

Attached: fire.jpg (2048x2048, 356K)

I genuinely love you and care about you and I just want to watch you sleep and shower with you but nothing sexual because I love you like a sister and I could give you massages before bed and be your pillow and then we could watch movies together and cook in the kitchen together and hide bodies together then after that if we go to jail we can go there together and prank call people or just synchronize jokes on guards and probably get time added to our sentences but if one of us gets out before the other we could break the other out and then continue to play hide and seek with the police and mabe leave clues like bodies but then after we escape the country we can settle down and start relaxing again and having fun and if we stop in siberia I'll knit you a fine sweater and jumper and windbreaker and pants and joggers and then we can run around and sweat together and then we could maybe play games like tag and then see who can beat the most people without getting caught or maybe just play pokemon go together and if you want we can start a business together making chainmail or something or if you just want to learn something knew we can go to tibet and practice being monks like good friends do and then we can go to africa and wrestle lions and then we almost get caught by the police because we almost forgot that we were wanted criminals

I love auditing thots

Awww!!! I love you too user. Hope we can play constructive games instead of playing abusive games like many in normal society like playing. But I agree, have to be ready to be the best abuser if that is what normal society wants from us

I love beheading illegals and sacrificing illegals to the sun god.

I love you lots user :)

Beauty, truth, order, justice.

i love moments when i dont have to lie to myself and others. I love the moment when i can go sleep knowing thats thats was day well spend and i have nothing to be ashamed of

Attached: comfy cat.jpg (1149x891, 139K)

This

God.

Outplaying jews

The fire rises

Attached: 1543241919654.gif (300x577, 279K)

I love to hate.

Attached: 1542788285769.gif (300x385, 3.92M)

I don't know how to love. Not even myself. I mean I try to but I just feel like a bot. I think I have brain damage.

My mom

anime and dark souls

Based

>RC7a+xlZ will never be your sister
why even live

i love prog rock and mega man

i have no frens

Attached: helper.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

military history and painting miniatures

Attached: spurdo 6.jpg (604x486, 59K)

I love this guy

>what you really love?
air-raid sirens and the smell of rotting flesh

Attached: Fascion.jpg (440x581, 264K)

My family.
Everything I do is for them

trees

Attached: 800px-Pinus_halepensis,_Sète,_Hérault_01.jpg (800x532, 139K)

Based Aztec.
Quetzalcotle protect you

We love the things we hate.

Hatred is the final warning siren we give before what we love turns into something we don't care about at all.

Attached: AXE.jpg (680x818, 60K)

Anime, Monster Hunter, Lolis and Long motorcycle rides shouting racist shit

Attached: 1542777498759.gif (540x442, 1.92M)

I love driving. It's just me and a job to get right on my little chariot of fire, and the only thing that can go wrong is something that doesn't matter, like if I die or if I don't pull it off right and learn to some pointless thing nobody cares about better next time.

I like doing things that don't matter.

>GamesWorkshop nerd

Attached: giphy (3).gif (245x137, 426K)

Trump's hate

racism and philosophy

Attached: 0AA972DB-A40B-4D43-9FA8-7B598330352E.jpg (320x318, 42K)

Based.
Are you from Alabama ?
Eating paninis seated on a bench in front of a river, discussing art with intelligent people (or religion with a priest),having a good dinner, meeting with friends... So many things I love.

Pink European orifice pucci, white traps, coding , stock trading and sissy gaping( as in me fucking the sissy).

Attached: Pink booty hole.png (1003x1024, 956K)

>Philosophy

Attached: IQ below room temperature (you).jpg (645x729, 49K)

i love me some justice being served on a plate of life. which lamost never happens but whatever

I love hating things

Lolis

Attached: 508709.jpg (1125x749, 65K)

I do not hate anyone or anything.
I love life, which is why I enjoy politics. I want to create a better world.

based and cunnypilled

Attached: 25.jpg (1250x1817, 235K)

I love tenshi threads

So you're going for the world-wide nigger kill count?

I also l9ve the Mexican tenshi poster

What is "love"?

Everyone will be white when I'm done.

i love this

Attached: 1540664371028.jpg (680x895, 102K)

Baby, don't hurt me

William Luther Pierce

lolis!

I'm your fren user

Attached: DN29J0qXUAA5ehz.png (746x512, 105K)

cOME tO aMERICA My FRIeND, I will tEach you The wAys Of tHe BugrEr. Come stay with me and we will go ice fishing, you'd like that wouldn't you?

oof

I love feeling loved. Haven’t felt that in a long time...

cute. me too.

I freaking love science!

The white ethnostate

Attached: nicelass.jpg (500x742, 315K)

Haze weed
Blowjobs
Anime

pic related is kinda true, at one point i was just a normal user surfing fit, but then i found pol and my life is basically just hating niggers and laughing at liberals and accelerationism, i do hope at one point though that i do find a cutie to settle down with, maybe ill save her from a band of cannibal niggers when the race war happens you never know

Attached: 8CD95C14-FC1C-4AC7-8942-7F469FF2DA02.jpg (468x750, 198K)

Gib discord user, I'll be ur fren

when people from balkans fight

Attached: qt asian.jpg (1273x676, 191K)

I like that picture

I love you, Jow Forums. :)

Attached: 1543181928196.png (689x473, 91K)

im just here to annex HRHB

Attached: podjela.png (1600x1512, 850K)

Love and hate are one and the same. If you would not hate to lose something, you do not truly love it. You can't understand one without the other. People who would feel nothing for someone ostensibly close to them to be hurt are incapable of love, hatred, anything at all. They have been numbed.
I love my history. I love the people who brought my family to where it is. I learn little things about them all the time and I see how I am a reflection of the past. I love my sister. I hate the person she is. I love my mother. I hate that she left my father.
I love people. I hate to be around them because of the way they act.
I want to make it better. That's why I hate the people who made things like this. Because nothing I do can repair what has been lost. I can't rebuild it alone. There is only the horizon. I've got to give what I love to remove what I hate. When it comes to that, it will be clear and obvious that there was never any other option. One day, all should be made clear. The lies will collapse under their own weight. I hope not everyone dies in the process. We have too great a potential to go out like that.

i love everyone on this silly website
mom&dad
friends
EDH
guns
boipucci

Attached: 1507336183437.gif (160x266, 46K)

Those are some real jews but god damn i love orks

Attached: 20181126_011404.jpg (2560x1536, 1.23M)

Attached: 1450281896590.png (499x235, 108K)

Medieval history and coin collecting.

I collect swords, and yes I am single.

Based Aztecbro

my country

Attached: Deutsches Kaiserreich.png (1128x752, 1019K)

My family and friends

I want to be your fren

Guns, God, open spaces, white women, horses, hunting, redman tobacco, real country, whiskey and mother fucking ford trucks.

i love being a hacker and knowing the secrets of everyone in my city that has a computer

i love chair

Attached: 8577448.jpg (310x282, 19K)

Attached: hackerman.gif (498x280, 1.6M)

I love making people angry.

fbpb.
I too am a pyromaniac.

Jow Forums loves to hate. Thats the bitter contradiction of this place. The hate is what brings people together here. YEt there are no answers, no means for improving the individual or society. A sense of community nothing that fails to provide any of the benefits of a real community. Only bitterness that magnifies personal and societal problems.

That is also a hobby of mine.
It is also why I have few friends and no gf.

I am the only person in my field that I know who doesn't need glasses. 15 years of infosec and still got 20/20

Myself

My ego, even if I have a low self-esteem I simply love my ego and wish to forever be lonely and live alone in some remote cave away from everything just to finally appreciate loneliness as much as I could.
Besides that dream, I love Europe's beautiful scenery. Its mountains fill me with joy, its forests make me smile, the sun rising in the morning makes me hopeful and seeing white civilizations prosper here, away from all the shitskins would just be blissful.

Try /SIG/ either here on Jow Forums or on infinitychan.
Good anons genuinely want to help you out.
Only you can change yourself, and then and only then can you change society.

>no means to improve society
killing niggers helps improve society user

i love my family and my kitties

>The feel of a freshly sharpened saw cutting through a board, the sound and the smell of sawdust
>The smile of a beautiful girl
>The taste of freshly cooked food on a wood stove
>The smell, sound, and general feel of a campfire
>A good long walk in the woods
>A warm bed on a cold night
>The flicker of candlelight
>Listening to someone play music on an instrument, even if they aren't quite proficient
>Singing with a group of merry friends
>The icy sting of the morning's shower
>A well-fitting shirt
>Picking fruit at an orchard
>A good book that you never want to end
Life is too full of good to be miserable

Attached: C092lpyVQAAPqcz.jpg (1138x800, 100K)

Jow Forums is bored of peace

be thankful, Glasses arent that big of an issue, but they can be pesky afer some time
(not to mention not everyone looks good with glasses)
>mfw wearing contact lenses 2 years already to look less stupid

Attached: board of peace.png (862x564, 157K)

Also, I love Golf.
Best way to spend a day

Attached: tumblr_olipccpHrV1s3n53to1_400.gif (281x300, 1.15M)

I love occult knowledge, and generally just discovering hidden knowledge.

I also love whatever this aesthetic style is called.

Attached: 1539225764813.jpg (724x948, 601K)

I missed my only chance to get a gf because I thought it would be funnier to reject her in front of her friends.

Try it and see how far it gets you and society

(Actually dont try it, its a bad idea in case you missed my sarcasm)

I love cooking.
I've also never went to /ck/ for more than 3 minutes.

Attached: yhbtgvr.png (2876x2296, 2.55M)

I love triggering the libs le epic style

I'm a boipucci enthusiast.

Attached: 1540739008390.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Read
The Twilight Language of Gorakh Bodh
Amazing

Yup misery loves company.
the entire concept of an incel is based on guys who need some positive reinforcement instead just confirming each others' depression by spreading blackpills. My boyfriend is probably going to dump me because I keep getting drunk and just going on rants about how evil society is. He can't bear to hear it, but the reality is that most people are capable of ignoring it and just not questioning how the sausage is made. That's the origin of the NPC meme: we all have voices in our heads talking us down while most people react with discomfort when they discover our misery. The Jow Forums hatred is really just a desire for revenge in a society where, despite our best intentions and everything we were told, we have discovered that morality is dead and a joke, white men are being used as an easy scapegoat and are in no way "privileged" in any way similar to how women and minorities are given preferential treatment EVERYWHERE, I mean is it a victim complex if it's true??? Remember the whole Christine Blasey ford thing? Forever changed my perception of society.

if every white man went out and killed a nigger today we would have our nations back in the blink of an eye, only violence can stop the juden brother