Reminder: Jews control a lot of politics, media and journalism because we're a lot smarter than most whites...

Reminder: Jews control a lot of politics, media and journalism because we're a lot smarter than most whites. If you guys were actually the master race, you'd be beating us. Our small minority is better and that's why we win, simple as that, fags. Also what you might call "nepotism" is actually just sticking up for our own kind, maybe whites should try it instead of aborting yourselves.

Attached: 235255.jpg (960x914, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5q_R-WWn6x0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have been winning for more than 2000 thousands years and we will do it again when we are united
Prepare yourself subhuman you children will pay with blood for your sins

Thats why only 6% of smartest students in usa are jews?

Attached: f3-large.jpg (850x670, 148K)

>what you might call "nepotism" is actually just sticking up for our own kind
yes. that's exactly what nepotism means.
fucking cocksucker, I swear

Attached: 6c7742ccb8da574a5c63f17ae7b33085ee5cdb499b0fdbaa03d8d45452608f6a.jpg (650x650, 33K)

Why the iq of israel is only 95?

>"only" 6%
>1% of the population

cmon, rack that coon brain of yours Muhammad

Attached: 1541640533023.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Its not even about inteligince is about the world you are building or i should say destroying
You make the world a worse place thats all we make it better

2 % of the population high but not enought to have the control you have meritocratically at least

Doubt it.
It’s a curse from God and involves your father, Satan.
Also the blood money tribe (rothe-schild)

>"only" 6%
>(less than) 2% of the population

cmon, rack that coon brain of yours Muhammad

Attached: 1542562978783.gif (300x577, 72K)

>Our small minority is better and that's why we win
>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

You sure are, you hooked-nose, anti-American communist fucking kike.

Proud of what you and your anti-American traitor pelicans have "accomplished" ?

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

We have 1.8M sand niggers, and about 3M jew niggers, our iq is way lower than 95.

>Jews smarter than other whites
Why do you kikes have teenagers that do slightly better than Hispanics on standardized testing in US high schools?

Jewish NEPOTISM is responsible for Jews attaining disproportionate access to higher education, higher paying jobs, more societal influencing jobs, gov't positions, etc.

Also, if "nepotism" is "sticking up for your own kind" then why the FUCK are you the only people on the fucking planet who get to do that, you weasel piece of shit.

This is the reason everyone wants to fucking murder your babies and eradicate the world from the evil of Jews once and for all. You double standard motherfuckers lie your way into success.

I hope a synagogue gets blown up today, just because you're a Jewish fucking faggot and your entire immediate family deserves to be tortured to death, starting with the children in your family, you fucking kike piece of shit motherfucker.

Fuck you.

Pathological altruism & an overactive sense of empathy in the sense that we project pitiable images onto others. With sufficient propaganda that allows whites to disregard the basic humanity of other people, whites absolutely dominate. We wreck the competition so hard that when the propaganda wears off and we revert back to our default state, we compromise our sovereignty, our resources, and our future trying to apologize & prop up the people our ancestors ground into the dirt.

Other races don't tend to do this. Most people finish the job and act like they never did anything wrong.

Whites can't handle the fact they're so genetically inferior, they're being erased from the gene pool by minorities

Attached: pepe comfy.jpg (125x113, 2K)

>red heringing yourself
>t.Shlomo Shekelstein

quality vs quantity mahummad

Based and jewpilled.

Attached: 1543224884742.png (1287x237, 64K)

oops

Attached: 1543049518769.png (918x119, 5K)

Jews control a lot of politics, media and journalism because most people in the country are Jews you fucking moron

>Most people
2%

You Jews are so fucking retarded

>control a lot of politics, media and journalism
WOW WHAT A MOVE
who cares if still other nations dominate. you can run for power but its gives you nothing. we still N1

>Jews control a lot of politics, media and journalism because most people in the country are Jews you fucking moron
what do you mean most people...you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1541265665180.jpg (408x405, 27K)

Are you fucking retarded ?
Literally everyone I know is Jewish , all the ruling political parties are Jewish how the fuck is it 2%

Yes, being responsible and not having 7 children before the age of 25 makes us "inferior" you fucking faggot.

29 out of 30 humans DO NOT deserve to be alive due to their disproportionate effect on the legacy of mankind with their inferior genetics.

Of the 1 in 30 humans remaining on this planet, 90 out of 100 should be white of European descent. The remaining 10 should be fair-skinned Asians, like Koreans and Japanese.

Everyone else is a cancer to the future progress of mankind. ESPECIALLY Jews. They all need to be killed. Start with their children, so they don't have a next generation, and then work your way up in age from there. Make all the old Jews watch their evil kike offspring die first, so they know their entire religion will be eradicated, banned, and demonized.

It makes perfect sense for a people to be the majority in most propessions if they're a majority in the country

תגיד לי אתה דפוק? יהודי ארצות הברית הם 2%.

אף אחד לא דיבר על ארצות הברית למי אכפת מהחוק תחת הזה

Thank you for proving my point about how fucking retarded Jews are.

I can't wait to kill your relatives in the coming years when the world has finally had enough of Jewish bullshit, and we enact a global genocide of you evil fucks.

It will go down in history as the most cathartic and rewarding thing humanity has ever done for itself.

חור*

Attached: 1543251873475.jpg (597x300, 32K)

אתה רציני??.. הוא דיבר על השליטה היהודית בתקשורת בארה"ב

jews, please leave
youtube.com/watch?v=5q_R-WWn6x0

he's right

לא הוא לא , תקרא את הפוסט שוב

>1 post by this ID
It's all so tiresome.

Fuck kikes.

But yes, whites should start playing the game. You’re winning because you’re the only one playing. If whites decided to find their chauvinism again you’d be toast.

אתם היהודים המטומטמים המטומטמים מגיע שכל השושלת הגנטית שלך תיחלץ מכוכב הלכת. אני רוצה ליום שבו העולם היה מספיק ובכל מדינה על הפלנטה היהודים נרצחים כולם באותו יום. זה יהיה נהדר.

Fucking faggots.

"shekeldi-shekel?"
"shekel-shekel"
"shekel."

They are filthy to the Lord...

Attached: jews-christ-killers.jpg (474x453, 56K)

Such a shame...Those damn people in the media, huh?

Lol !

Attached: 1533659880120.jpg (1080x1258, 755K)

You're not wrong. as a reasonably clever white guy, I'm constantly disappointed with my dimmer brethren. Though that isn't the sole reason for jewish dominance; considering that there are tens of millions of whites in the country(s) with similar IQs. We don't stick together like jews do and that's what pushes them over the top.

>המטומטמים המטומטמים
>השושלת הגנטית שלך תיחלץ מכוכב הלכת
>אני רוצה ליום שבו העולם היה מספיק

למה הוא התכוון בזה ?
אתה בסדר אחי ? אתה מדבר כאילו אתה באמצע שבץ מוחי

So much this. Can't wait until it does. I long for the day where the world rises up against ALL jews, even the normie Jews, and just fucking murders them all in cold blood.

In line at the store? Stabbed in the neck.
Sitting at his desk in his office? Shot in the face with a shotgun.
Walking his dog down the street? Ran over in a car going 60.

Seriously, I have day-dreams about the mass genocide of Jews. It makes me so happy to think about so much evil dying.

I don't speak lampshade, sorry

Attached: GXhnw6q1bL-4.png (300x250, 17K)

>Couldn't kill the off the jews in 2000 fucking years
>will try to do it now when they are afraid of some hook nose screaming : "NAAAAAAZI !" at them

yeah sure.

Attached: 1542690452445.jpg (720x696, 197K)

Half this thread are memeflags and Israelis.

Attached: 1543235736295.jpg (608x402, 25K)

Shut the fuck up you dumb little mutt. This is Jew-SA. We own your shithole country.

Attached: 1543047674895.jpg (480x299, 34K)

I don't think whites are superior, I just think Jews are parasites. I also agree that whites should stick up for each other, but they never will, so intelligent whites are doomed to sit here and watch their extended family commit suicide in front of the world.

Attached: 1516285784259.png (713x611, 26K)

>Our small minority has no moral scruples, and just like Islam will lie, cheat, and steal to get what benefits us.
>With the same breathe we will demonize you for doing the exact same thing
>This means we are more intelligent than you

You're right it does take a great deal of intelligence to be the type of parasite kikes are.
That's it though. In the end you are parasites.

most white people hate their race. even your whore women dont want you.

Attached: 1542916123516.jpg (960x540, 50K)

לא יכול לחכות עד שחתיכות של חרא יהודיים כמו שאתה מעונה למוות, אבל רק אחרי שצפה בכל ילד במשפחה שלך סובלים מאותו גורל: מוות שנגרם על ידי עינויים נוראים ומייסרים.

Fucking faggot.

Not for long.

Attached: Jewsdieout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

Yep, pretty much.

Attached: IMG_20181126_113601.jpg (693x770, 87K)

kek, fuck off you kike faggot. I hope your kids die.

תלמד לכתוב אחי
התחביר שלך לא ברור אני לא מבין מה אתה מנסה לומר

Man, google translate does a terrible job. get lost you ugly mutt.

Attached: 1542782932295.jpg (1239x1665, 396K)

Attached: christ-killer.jpg (474x364, 38K)

>Nepotism
>Nepotism
>Nepotism

Good. those leftie jews are anti israel. i dont give a flying fuck about them. they have low birth rate. religious jews have high birth rate.

but by the time they are gone usa will already be a non-white 3rd world country.

Attached: Barack-Cheesin.jpg (331x318, 22K)

Nice try Natsoc Op, we don't control everything, many successful Jews not mean all Jews or all successful are Jews

לך לתקוועד

Why Asheknzis are such brainlets?

You Jews are the ugly ones predisposed to genetic disorders and schizophrenia though. You think you'd be thankful we "mutts" saved you all from the Nazis but nooooo, you have to turn around and stab us in the back. Not so smart are you?

Attached: schizojews.png (1806x938, 220K)

Maybe if the language wasn't such a terrible fucking mess to begin with.

Hebrew is borderline retarded. I expect nothing less from a bunch of inbred-for-thousands-of-years retards like Jews.

The closer an enemy gets to eradication, the more pitiable they become. And the less likely whites are to feel threatened enough to purge them.

Whites are NEVER going to wipe out the Jews.

based jew telling us how to improve ourselves

Israel is also becoming increasingly leftist. Your women are infected with feminism, they outnumber and outlive Jewish men and will soon open their borders and their legs to the awaiting Arabnigger hordes.

Calm down LARPing fatty

Wrong.

You're "winning" right now because for generations you've exploiting the white man's God-given empathy, a trait which you and your vile ilk are incapable of experiencing. There is nothing to be proud of in simply being more devious, more scheming, more underhanded, more deceitful that the rest of humanity. You exalt yourself through your sins, as you have since you rejected Christ.

You and your master the Devil will burn for all eternity on the Day of the Lord.

Attached: The Great Day of His Wrath by John Martin.jpg (1280x826, 272K)

You didn't save us, you only came after the Japanese attacked you

>stab us
Buying your shitty worthless coin?

kek, fuck off you liberal faggot

thats why so many of us hook up with your whore women. they sure love our kosher dicks.

Attached: borat-ten-year-anniversary-trump.jpg (768x512, 92K)

>You didn't save us, you only came after the Japanese attacked you
What a mistake that was. The United States should have joined Germany. The world would be infinitely better now if it had.

Well we technically didn't save your from Hitler because there was no Holocaust, and our coin is worthless now because of the Jewish Federal Reserve fiat currency.

This.

Pfft, seculars are dying out here like everywhere else, but unlike everywhere else we have our own religious option

As smart as they are they still live in Israel. Jews should leave Israel and come live among the goy where they would live like kings. Israel is constantly under attack and surrounded by people who hate them. Just a matter of time before that fence gets breached. The area is pretty baron with no real beauty. Just desert.

>Israel is also becoming increasingly leftist.
bitch, please. we have a right wing party winning every election. we just passed a nation state law. somthing you faggots can only dream of.

Attached: 0Q7A9835.jpg (600x400, 46K)

>I can't wait to kill da joos
Says the fat faggot for the millionth time you're a pathetic LARP mutt

>Implying Jews establish the FDR and whites

Yeah, you could have mass migration of mudslimes too

All in due time. You're already infected with the cancer of feminism and that will destroy you. All of your efforts will be in vain.

Actually if Ashkenazi Jews really did have an average IQ of 115, then you would see jews overrepresented in the top 1% of the smartest people in the country.

Even if they are 1.5% of USA, making up only 6% of the smartest people in America is a intellectual underrepresentation of the proposition than the ashkenazi 115 IQ is to be believed

So either they don't have an average IQ higher than whites or they are underrepresented in the number of the smartest people in the country.

nuh, we have a good weather, low crime rate, hot babes, high tech country, bombing arabs...whats not to like?

Attached: 1541104676174.jpg (540x720, 62K)

The Federal Reserve is in fact established and run by Jews.

>we have a right wing party
Yeah the social equality office and honoring Oslo "peace" treaty is really right wing

No, you brianlets voted for big government

Attached: Disappointment.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>No, you brianlets voted for big government
Our jewed bitches voted for big governent and so will yours. You are not immune to the virus you created.

Attached: Jewslosepower.png (803x821, 605K)

worshipping Baal and the star of Remphan. the whole world will be brought to it's knees due to the curse of the vile Satanists. Repent and accept Christ as your Messiah.

Until Iran overwhelms Iron Dome and drops nukes on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, you filthy fucking kike.

Pure blood and at my perfect weight for my height

Go throw money at an online thot you beta cucked bitch

>hot babes
No you don't. That was a Mossad psy-op to try and entice Gen Z into liking Israel.

Newsflash -- Gen Z wants to murder Jews more than 1930's German kids

No, you ALL voted for big government!

Natsoc trail of blames
Joos>Whamen>white
>But muh white race is strong and smart and CAPABLE

>Our jewed bitches
You prefer to believe you are such weakling that you get cucked by Joo? Pfttt

And you worship my bible , bitch!

>Baal
I bet you don't even know what it means

Attached: Brainlet_.jpg (645x729, 41K)

Are you sure that you're Jewish?

wow who gives a shit

Slut wearing Magen David, seculars...

Good thing they don't reproduce

Op is Natsoc troll

You have all of that abroad and more; well, not the bombing arabs part. Which is good not being in constant war. Think about it, there are more jewish people living in New York than in Israel. That’s got to tell you something right there. More jewish people prefer to live in other peaceful countries than in israel for good reason. Your life will vastly improve.

Reminder: you're nepotistic parasites and middlemen and when times get bad again, you'd better fucking watch yourselves.

>there are more jewish people living in New York than in Israel
You mean leftie secular cucks who won't have Jewish kids?