Quick question, are girls who smoke weed sluts?

Will they sleep around a lot?

I never smoked it, but I was into alcohol and a lot of alcohol girls are sluts.

But I imagine weed girls being into treesomes and orgies, that type of shit

Attached: images (15).jpg (770x385, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmMN3ZdPXXc&t=475s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, user, that's how that works.
smoke weed once and you'll wake up with a sore pussy among 15 dudes with semen all over your face.

Attached: 64532345432.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

They'll sleep around a lot regardless.

Thanks that's what I imagined.

>Will they sleep around a lot?
Yep
>But I imagine weed girls being into treesomes and orgies, that type of shit
They're more likely to but not all of them

t. someone who used to smoke a lot of grass

This, but weed makes women horny, so doubly for stoner girls.

>weed makes women horny
no, user.
chicks are always horny, weed and booze make them want to have fun.

Nope, habitual pot smoking means she's gonna be too retarded and lazy for that shit in my experience. You can get away with murder.

No. Drunk girls are way bigger sluts than stoner girs.

My ex was a stoner when we met. Weed made her sloppy and forgetful, so much so she called me another guys name during sex.

I have read a study that weed makes coal burners.

nobody is THAT forgetful on weed. it impairs short term memory, as in, the last 5 mins or so, it doesnt affect long term memory at all

boy oh boy

Attached: 1520629389454.jpg (500x473, 8K)

not more than others, they are all sluts
weed addicted chicks are pathetic when stoned and emotionally labile without

It just made her dumb in general

Fpbp
Thx suissebro. Have a (you)

blacks will tell you right up front if they want to fuck, black males or black females, as long as they are the city dwelling kind. they also always have weed,just like mexicans always have a taco in their pocket.

100% of the time if they're "stoner chicks". If it's a normal girl that has a smoke every now and then that doesn't mean anything, but if she smokes on the regular she's 100% a complete whore. If you ask her why she likes smoking weed she'll list "sex feels amazing" as the second or third thing.
t. ex-smoker living in canary islands (legal weed)

Attached: 1543101143747.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

So if I meet a girl who used to be a stoner and hang around in that drugs environment, what is the possibility of her having been in a treesome or just a whore in general?

yeah most females are.
i just get bummed out with all the anti weed stuff when its seriously the only thing thats going to help a lot of the autistic neets on this board, and thats probably exactly why theres so much anti weed stuff on here.
smoke a tree, it will force you to deal with your phobias and make you want to talk to strangers.
youll be able to focus on the panic or everything else very clearly, you just need to make the decision to let the panic feeling be more comfortable and disappear.
ive never been functional before pot, ever. pot made me stop being a neet and now i have a stable job and have been living on my own for a few years. better than before, for sure, not a perfect solution but its something.

I'm American and we all smoke weed.

To answer your question: No, not necessarily. Everyone in my age group will smoke weed. The astrophysics students are stoners and so are the low IQ sorority sluts.

Cocaine users are the BIGGEST sluts. If you have cocaine girls will fuck you just to have some of your coke. It's not just the poor peasants that will fuck you for coke. The rich sorority girls are the biggest sluts. I know so many guys who buy cocaine only to get laid lol

this. coke = stripper or literally whore etc

High
If she has a "smoke circle" she's definitely a slut. Most of women don't enjoy smoking because they get too slow to act in a socially acceptable way. They do it mostly to "chill" and have sex.

jesus christ i cant imagine ever using more than 1g in a single day
t. low tolerance vaper

Every girl I smoked with claimed that weed makes them horny. Might have been a lie to get me to smoke weed with them or they might be telling the truth b/c I often had sex with them.

People who smoke are usually retards who can't control themselves, especially if you have a girl who smoke.

I saw you in the other thread, you really felt this question deserved it's own thread? Go ahead and toke up with your madre beaner. She can't get any sluttier.

Muhammad?

If she smokes, she pokes.

just take some phenibut then.
makes you socially less awkward but takes away all the bad sides of weed and alcohol

Vape and flower weights are completely different.

Whatever Pedro. It must be hard being Hispanic in America, you must hate yourself.

i did. it actually isnt healthy for your brain.
became temporarily schizo, its also highly dependence forming and the withdrawls are not so nice.
also put me in a weird animalistic state of high stress and like, paranoia, heart rate would get up to 160-190 around people when on phenibut.
if you take phenbibut your gaba shit will get all whacked out and you could just literally die from it at some point, i cant smoke too much pot. even a low dose of phenibut over time will fuck you up.

“If she smokes she pokes”

you live in mexico and haven't smoked weed? what kind of dweeb are you?

Every woman I've ever dated has gotten fucking paranoid on weed and hated it

the ones that didn't were two steps above retarded

I'd say 90% of the girls I know who smoke weed are a pain in the arse and not wifey material regardless of whether they're a slut or not. I'd say this goes for 90% of all weed smokers I know though.

This rich. You're such a self hating beaner you call Americans self hating beaners as an insult. Yeah the weed ain't going to help you get laid. You'll be better off with meth or heroin.

How do you even get weed on this isle?

Weed is different from alchol but not really.
You see, it has a bunch of different effects, one being the lowering of inhibitions - like alcohol.
Which in excess could lead to slutty behaviour.

But, it also has a relaxing and psychedelic aspect, which can be quite enjoyable and non-degenerate.

Annexation of Mexico when?

Most def.

Attached: ohyea.gif (300x225, 469K)

Smoking weed before sex is great.
Well at least that's what I gather from smoking weed before fapping, which feels incredible.

Weed made all my problems worse. I've been off it for a while and have never felt better. I think everyone should try it a few times though just to have the experience.

Never going back though. Eventually weed just holds you back.

Attached: 1538050050481.gif (320x320, 1.77M)

You are over simplifying this matter Op. Weed nor alcohol dont necessarily define the user in any other way except that they use those said substances

here's how it works with drugs

doing drugs doesn't make you a degenerate (in the sense of being a slut/chad/felon/whatever, you know what i mean)

but if you're a degenerate, since weed is illegal, you're more likely to be a dopehead

therefore since sluts are among the lowest forms of scum in this earth they usually smoke weed as well.

and no weed isn't a good idea anyway. It's soft enough you'll feel comfortable smoking it without feeling like a junkie but it's strong and absorbing enough it will absolutely devastate you for years and set you back mentally a lot, let alone monetarily, and it'll happen even if you try to be moderate about it

t. former pothead. fuck weed.

This, so much.
But how do you still manage to stay productive?

Yes women who smoke weed are almost guaranteed to be sluts.

Boats and the Royal Mail

Girls who smoke weed open their legs for guys who sell weed. It'll happen.

yes.

I have smoked it like 3 times but it's disgusting. I never liked it or it's effects.

What I mean is I never was into it, into those weird groups and parties they go to and the strange meaningless crap they talk about. Like they are part of a secret society or some shit.

but weed had a part to play in improving your life because you realized what your problems were, no? maybe im misinterpreting.
either way, its not some magical substance, its just introspective and a 'social booster', it forces you to think about shit you try to bury inside your head

What do you mean by pain in the ass?

>Weed is same as alchol but not really.
>You see, it has a bunch of same effects, one being the increasing of inhibitions - like alcohol.
>Which in small doses could lead to slutty behaviour.
>But, it also has a anxiety causing and sobering aspect, which can be quite uncomfortable and degenerate.
put it through jew translate to flip everything he said

just write down productive things you should be doing or want to be doing and tackle your list full autistic mmorpg style

i think psychedelics are a more serious and based on facts approach to reach that since they do have an actual medical history for that and are being studied for that purpose as an alternative to SSRIs which will nuke you in more horrifying ways than shit like LSD in a controlled dose/setting/therapy would

and using drugs as a crutch is bad, honestly. depression is a bitch and you'll try anything to get out of it but drugs while seeming a solution tend to worsen it over time since your body adapts. The right way to do it is to solve the thing in as few uses as possible, work on yourself, and then quit use almost entirely and keep it for serious "exploration" or further insight down the line.

you can't stare continuously at the void for years and not expect to start living inside it

i should add that, aside from getting the things you need to do out of your head by writing them down, you also benefit from associating completion of work with the satisfying feeling of crossing it off your list.
you also have a chance to review your list and cross off unimportant shit, or prioritize things

Thought there was a more effective way, at least I'm on the right track.
Thanks user.

I'm not a kike, just a Christian Arab stuck here posting on mobile.

That's its' problem though. You get trapped inside your head the more habitually you use it. Eventually you cannot function without it.

And I don't think it did improve my life. I started smoking at 18 and felt like I never really grew up until I quit.

>social booster

No way. I became a shut in NEET on weed. Sure, I felt like I was more creative, but it was a trick.

I've come up with better ideas sober now, and actually act on them.

When I smoked all the time I felt like I had a plethora of amazing ideas but never acted on them, then later forgot them.

Weed held me back. Quitting was the best decision I made.

I also dream a lot more now, and can actively lucid dream a few times a week.

Weed fucks with your REM sleep and will eventually start to bite you in the ass.

Just my opinion. I support legalizing it.

Attached: 1531961306887.jpg (448x280, 50K)

there are flower vaporizers you know. i don't do concentrates

How do you think they pay for it?

Lucid dreaming > weed

ANY DAY

I just had a dream this morning I was a fucking Jedi. I had a battle on something like Geonosis with my brothers . We were fucking up battle droids left and right. It was epic.

For over 5 years my weed habit prevented me from entering the astral world.

Returning to it was like being born again.

I fucking love dreaming so much. It's fun as shit.

Attached: teslafuture.jpg (425x215, 18K)

No, weed kills your sex drive whereas alcohol stimulates it

I... I allowed my liberal girlfriend to feed me her shit. It was part of some empowering bullshit and I played along with it. It was her idea and she said that there's nothing wrong with it, so I allowed her to tie me up in the bathtub and she did it, even when I begged her to stop.

Attached: rare-edgelord-suicidal-pepe-cutting-his-wrists-2676098.png (498x458, 59K)

i agree that weed can be counterproductive, but its given me back that drive to work on hobbies and expand my skillset that i lost earlier in my life. this is probably not the case for all people.
i spent alot of time doing nothing while completely sober, something like 6 years of my life doing actually nothing.

I guarentee you'd be more productive having used weed, and then quitting.

Using weed or psychedelics at high doses just ONCE in your life is enough.

Habitual use only holds people back in my opinion, once you elevate above the vibrational level of weed.

Fucking mods let r9k take over by not deleting completely off topic threads like these. Faggots just shit up the catalog circle jerking about women all day. I just don't get it. Maybe the "incel" memes are real because why else do people just talk about women all day? Is everyone who posts here a fucking loser? Am I the only normal man on the site? 24/7 muh wahmen blah blah. I mean this thread is literally non political but stays up. Hmmmm

That's pretty ignorant.

it depends, if it's a girl you get into smoking with you and she hadn't beforehand, it will likely be a very fun experience. otherwise, they are probably hanging around with dudes just to smoke for free and most dudes expect sex in return for their bud so yes, they tend to be easier and looser

Yes. Toke and poke is for real

Weed destroys your frontal lobe which is tied to decision making

ive been trough some mental issues due to poor sleep quality + weed's effect on sleep quality.
the solution for me was to take breaks from weed, avoiding smoking before bed, and also just sleeping an extra hour or so than my usual habit
i still have lucid dreams and consume pot very often

>implying i have a healthy sex drive in the first place.

Can relate.

Nah, not really. What they're into is smoking high quality weed but not paying for it because they have sex with guys who will smoke them out. If my son were smoking weed I would have a talk with him about it. If my daughter were smoking weed I'd be much more severe because it means she's whoring herself out for it. Same applies to alcohol. Boys experiment with drinking, girls are plied with alcohol.

nice bait

Attached: zjjam4jxvng11.jpg (667x680, 82K)

i spent nearly a decade getting nowhere in life doing fuck-all, then i started smoking pot.
i get shit done on weed, leave me sober for too long and i just want to kill myself and cant think about anything else. that hasnt changed since i was a young lad.
takes about a month of not smoking for the suicidal thoughts and mental illness to creep back up and grab ahold of me.
you could say im dependant on pot, but idk what else im supposed to do. its currently keeping me from being homeless, it puts a smile on my face, it puts work in my portfolio, it has made me some great friends, i dont get why you want to talk me out it. im not dabbing massive amounts of it or something.

>she called me another guys name during sex
that is my fetish.

t. professional cucker

All women are sluts.

>i still have lucid dreams and consume pot very often

I'm not saying you won't dream. I still had dreams whilst smoking intensely but man oh man, once i quit.... the lucidity level shot WAY UP. These dreams I have now are lifelike.

Do what you feel you need to do.. I'm just trying to make the point that there are other, better ways of getting the benefits that cannabis gives you... but all the time, and without using a drug.

Your body naturally produces these drugs all the time, and in the correct dosage necessary to maintain homeostasis.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmMN3ZdPXXc&t=475s

Eating fermented meat gives you a much more natural, yet invigorating, high.

Skip to 7:30 in that video for a presentation on naturally produced internal drugs.

> in our bodies, we make exactly the same chemicals that are found in opium, marijuana, and even cocaine

>we make these chemicals, and we have receptors for these chemicals

>the natural state for the human body is to be high.... all the time

>they are made in just the right amounts, they don't have all the aftereffects

DIET IS THE BEST DRUG YOU CAN TAKE

99.9% of women are thots

Therefore if she smokes weed it doesnt matter. Shes probably a slut anyways. You think a bitch is gonna be honest when girl can get into clubs for free? You know how much of a "discount" they get with cocaine?

yes
100%

>vitamin D is veyr much involved in this process

>we want to have a lot of sympathy for people who get hooked on drugs

>these are people whose emotional biochemistry is very malnourished, and they are simply trying to feel normal, at least for a little amount of time

Masking your symptoms via external drugs will not help you long term.

One must eat the correct foods and fill the nutritional deficiency to stop using drugs and feel good ALL THE TIME WITHOUT USING DRUGS.

In my phd physics program, almost nobody smoked weed.

Although it's true a few astro kids did, but they're also low IQ (it's amusing that people outside of physics don't realize astro people just barely scrape by and don't know physics beyond telescopes).

All weed smoking girls are know are virgins.

She had to have been dumb to begin with. I don’t think the marijuana made her dumb.

>t. professional cuckold
ftfy

I don’t get the point in even smoking at that point. If you can’t get stoned off a gram or less, that should be a warning. I can make 2 grams last over a week. Cheaper, healthier, and definitely more productive compared to getting stoned off my ass and not doing shit.

No, you’re only paying attention to the things that would lead you to believe you’re special.

every girl ive dated that smoked weed gets hella horny when they are on it and it makes them MORE of a whore 100%

"If she tokes, she strokes"

What you zoomers need to figure out is that if she smokes, she pokes. There are no exceptions. Girls that are unironic weed groupies have fucked up problems and are always insane if not sedated, so, naturally a high % of them will be sluts. If you're looking for sluts, this is just one of the many cues you need to be looking for -- any psychological disorders, especially BPD will do. If you're looking for gf material, of course just apply the inverse. If you're looking for both, you're a piece of shit, neck yourself.

That's all.

Attached: 1599393117457.jpg (317x432, 31K)

Psychedelics fuck with your sense of perception. It's not cool to see shit moving that isn't moving. Weed doesn't do this and is far superior.

All these purity people who are against using anything as a 'crutch', what about literal crutches? Aren't they bad? Don't they just give people who can't walk the illusion they can walk, artificially? I mean shouldn't we all just make life as needlessly hard & unpleasant as possible?

I think a lot of these exhibitionist behaviors of weed people is due to prohibition. As cannabis becomes less stigmatized it will become decreasingly edgy to be a user and people will become more mature about it.

Yeah, just like how people under 30 are around alcohol now that it's legal. naivebrah, there will always be weed groupies and nog culture from now own here. Things like this operate like the orks in 40k, all you can do to totally eliminate it is nuke it.

Attached: 1592557371924.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

stop projecting, leaf.

Bigger sluts than alcohol sluts. I've known 3 weed girls in my years and they were all without exception thirsty for D at all times.