Does anyone else like making fun of asians to their face and seeing their hilariously awkward insectoid reactions

Does anyone else like making fun of asians to their face and seeing their hilariously awkward insectoid reactions

Attached: 1542468503392.jpg (480x341, 36K)

Yes, we do it everytime we a slant eyed fucker (Finns).

Attached: DFXnwB8W0AEOrFc.jpg (671x492, 135K)

My gf is half asian/half white. When I make fun of her with asian stereotypes, she hates it and will stop speaking to me for a short time. But, anytime I pull my dick out... ANY time.. She's on that shit like a jew on a penny.
true story, bro.

mean

cool

Nah i just fuck their little gook whores

proof

They're probably making fun of him because he is insecure and they notices he was always opening wide his eyes. Therefore he's half at blame. People don't make fun of confident people who aren't ashamed of looking different.

pepsi

No
One time on mescaline I tried to compliment an americanized ching chong girl on how she looked very "oriental" with her hair tied up but she didn't understand and gave me a blank "wut" then changed the topic forcefully
That really hurt

Some people don't like to be reminded their race everytime, it's deshumanizing, we're more than just a color.

>race
>just a color
>we
oh no.. oh nononoo.. oh no

Attached: 1324182733369.png (200x200, 90K)

your color is white even though you're not caucasian, my frogfriend

I generalized to colour, ever heard that we say coloured ppl for asians as well?

>we're more than just a color.

No you're not. Only whites are more than their skin.

Attached: white-people-be-like-gotta-help-the-minorities-global-population-13432814.png (500x647, 167K)

you didn't understand.
what I meant was: the whole talking point of "it's just skin" is not only wrong but also retarded

Minorities are defined in a region, not on the whole planet. But hey, you're the living proof white DNA doesn't mean high IQ

They look like they have down syndrome, so yes. It's fucking hilarious, I actually got a bunch of my friends to play knock door run on this Chinese lady's house when I was little. Fuckers chased her out of this country because they over did it, lmao.

Attached: Oriental down syndrome.jpg (574x800, 97K)

Muhammad confirmed.

Attached: 1508889634912.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

>what I meant was: the whole talking point of "it's just skin" is not only wrong but also retarded
Yeah, care to explain why is it wrong and retarded, smartass?

I'll translate into ape for you.

He's saying race isn't skin deep and you're a dumb fucking nigger.

Ugly Mongoloid, I hope you choke to death on your noodle penis, you yellow prune faced orgautan.

Attached: ugly Mongoloid.jpg (570x399, 55K)

>my gf
No need to paco

lurk moar

Attached: 1513601789186.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

From what I've heard, you don't want to be an Asian kid in majority Russian school. Tribalism is a natural state of any primitive society (e.g. kids) and outsiders that stick out, well, they stick out.

Normal type of inter-tribal relationships is when a tribe sends emissaries to another tribe. Otherwise it's glitchy.

>minorities only matter when they’re in white countries

this is a slide thread.

nah, i don't live in a multicultural paradise like you so i don't meet many asians to make fun out of them :)

>look mom i can be mean on the internet
>uploads pic of ugly gook to demonstrate that gooks are all ugly
Jow Forums is 18+ stupid autist. What gives it away this time, and I'm sure you betray yourself as underage b& regularly, is no one here, even with real contempt, goes out of their way to express said contempt as you have.
>ugly nigger, pic related, i hope you choke to death on your fried chicken, you shitskinned monkey
You're actually stupid enough to try to signal virtue of racism on an anonymous imageboard. Leave.