ITT based countries

ITT based countries
>Poland
>Serbia
>Croatia
>Myanmar

Attached: 3295832870221.jpg (1023x575, 93K)

(you)

>women soldier
>based
pick one

no kurvatia

>Poland
Guess who's behind that memeflag.

>1 female in the whole platoon
>HHHHHHHHHHHHH :((( ;( ;(

you know these countries are all going to bend the knee to the NWO right? Pretty sure people thought USA was based once upon a time and look at it now.

kys

Attached: 23590801.jpg (720x749, 44K)

t.Radivoje Pavicic

10% of what we can see has a vagina.

100% of your flag is a leaf

sentinelese island. pewdiepie made contact

Attached: MAIN-MSP_MDG_160117PewDiePie_206-JPG.jpg (615x409, 43K)

nice meme flag my balkanigger friend

Show your flag, Radivoje.

>Syria
>Iran

Attached: 1512821028078.png (500x479, 279K)

>Polish tard hiding behind memeflag criticizing a flag

nevermind, I take that back

Attached: OHNONONONO.png (977x903, 1.09M)

And you're a fucking Bosnian.
I'll keep the leaf, thanks.

Attached: qc.jpg (550x350, 15K)

This, he is Bosnian or some shit.

kys mud

not even balkan, kys too

Attached: 1542730664204.png (332x332, 95K)

Mexican?

lmao exactly how butthurt are the serbs over this?

You're still ashamed of your country. Which is telling. I'm ashamed of the Leaf, it's not my flag.

You wanna know how I know you're american?

wow that post really changed the trend of how most countries are going.

Nobody cared, I didn't even know that this is a thing.

>serbia

lmao

This

go on, tell me, how.
Just wanna hear you rant about how you know which country I'm from for a few paragraphs before I turn off the memeflag

Nah that is some retard want to look edgy, OP is confirmed some balkan diaspora shit, He has a lot of these slavic unimportant screenshoots.

Syria
Iraq
Ethiopia (when fighting Somalia)
India (when fighting Pakistan)
Hungary
Brazil

>Poland
top kek

Attached: 1512324968678.jpg (641x641, 73K)

explain

Magyar fuck

regardless, my point is you can try as might but you have to remember most of these countries are in the EU and the EU wont give up until its pet project of multiculturalism across the board is in full effect. Only was for the eastern european states to escape that is to leave the EU or face serious sanctions and economic blocks

>india
poo in the loo
>ethiopia
I hope they don't eat each others
>iraq
shithole
>syria
shithole
>brazil
narco aids ridden hueshithole
>hungary
muuuh soros muuh trianon

Serbs are Sweden tier .Their cuckness is beyond reality .Croats and Jews are only ones who are based .

Attached: OP.png (1280x965, 1.96M)

remind me how many whites are there left in ur country cuck? 40%?

I've seen a nigger today working freely.
Our government lets thousands of shitskins in, not from middle east but from india and nepal.
Our younger generation has been raised by western media and is as dead brain stupid as their fellow zoomers
Majority of polish upper class is pro EU.
Even biggest nationalists don't have any kind of white identity, would let niggers in just for sake of not being racist
This year I've seen around 10 niggers and it's been by far worst year.

Attached: 1521498651767.png (511x511, 31K)

>go on, tell me, how.
Because you're uneducated, uncultured, have no idea what you're talking about and yet feel qualified to make a sweeping proclamation declaring something to be true.

>Just wanna hear you rant about how you know which country I'm from for a few paragraphs before I turn off the memeflag
Motherfucker, it'd be BETTER if you're an American. Because then at least the jews shoved lies down your throat and indoctrinated you with television to be this stupid. If you're not, you have literally NO excuse to be this uneducated.
Also,
>before I turn off the memeflag
Posting under a memeflag in the first place is a sign of a retarded subhuman ashamed of his own country, which is disgusting in every single way possible.

They don't want to stay in Eastern Europe because we are poor, every of them coming here, in the morning they are already in a bus or train to Germany the land of benefits, like caravan.

Serbs are literally nigger-loving cucks, who always side with Turks, Greeks and other colored groups against Europe. Nothing based about them.

Attached: racismm.jpg (920x1353, 184K)

Based Magyar

Is it true that some Spanish guy got beaten because they thought he was Syrian ?

>I've seen a nigger today
oh no

not even close m8

They are just for eye candy they dont do nothing important in military

You stupid leaf, Polish women always fought. They were in guerilla units and death squads during Nazi occupation, because Slav women are better soldiers than leaf beta cucks. Polish scouts were historically paramilitary, and included men and women. Many scouts perished fighting for Polish independance.

>Greeks and other colored groups
Opinion instantly discarded, you must have serb blood to be this fucking retarded

why do serbs like dark skin???

You're a cowardly memeflag. You're a cowered to your last whimper. You can't stand for what you say, you're below everyone in this thread. When you perish, everything you say will perish along with you. All this that you made, will crumble into nothing but dust. The only victory that will be afforded to you is that you were the one to be at the top of all cowereds.

Attached: 1513053723390.jpg (821x1024, 147K)

They've never hated dark skin, dunno what you're on about. Young serbs also fucking love nigger rap.

>you see I really do know what I'm talking about
*posts meme graph with countries colored from green to red*

also "dark skin" is relative you retard.

Israel most based country

shh Muhammad
you'll never be based, but that's ok, you tried your best

Attached: 1541640271230.jpg (236x236, 14K)

Tried to look for such news but couldn't find it. On the other hand there was a case of syrian being beaten up

You can't imagine the pain

They are the only balkaners who have no problem with the nomads

Can confirm, Poland is leftist and has for a long time been leftist as fuck. Before it was liberal left, now "conservative" left.
Most of people believe in social eqality, welfare. Lots of SJW. Taxes high as fuck, goverment wants to be everywhere.
Atleast most of Poles don't want human garbage here.

Serbs are the biggest cucks on the planet .The day that everything raleted to Serbia dies in Balkan it will be the day of glory and celebration .Including Montenegro.

>Meme flaggot
>Telling someone else he'll never be based

Attached: 1542492606290.png (429x410, 6K)

>country is literally called negro

anonymous imageboard my goat pleasuring friend

Historically slavs have always been the biggest cucks in the Europe .

free vojvodina. free dardania. gas all serbs

Attached: serb_kebap_removers.jpg (657x1024, 118K)

when some retards are saying that only backwarded countries are racist and that keeps them poor i show them this picture and i say - look at fucking balkans.

Your nation is so incapable of running anything that you allowed this midget shithole to leave .

t. Abdul Mohammaschiefen

still butthurt for getting your ass beaten by every slav nation in history?

>Croatia
>based
Croatia just kicked their own version of Steven Crowder off the TV because muh hatespeech.

Attached: images-3.jpg (275x184, 7K)

Unironically North Korea and Israel.
>ethnic states
>militarized
>strict or non-existent immigration

we have our own currency tho.

based and redpilled

He has JUST hair

Every slav nation in history ?Explain or fuck off .Montenegro is not slavic at all .Btw im not mad about anything.I just cant wait for entire Balkan to get gassed

You wouldn't like living in north korea tho. Agreed on Israel

Because you don't have enough of an economy to merge into a currency union with powerhouses like Greece, Spain and Italy.

Attached: Nowinebeforeitstime.jpg (300x370, 24K)

multiracial doesn't at all mean cucked when you are doing it right

i meant multicultural

>anonymous imageboard
you still a meme flaggot tho

aaaaand here we go with civic nationalism

Keep colours separated seba it's not that fucking hard

Stop the fight between brothers

Attached: 1543015834380.png (714x946, 693K)

last time I checked this was a white people site, gtfo

anonymous imageboard my goat pleasuring friend

Israel is not even remotely an ethnic state. Because "Israelis" are nothing more than larpers from all over the world. We know that a lot of them are converts for a fact. Like Ashkenazis, Ethiopian and Yemenite jews for example (aka 70%+ of Israel's population). Those larpers are not even from the same race. And they aren't native to the lands.

Attached: AshkiNAZIs.png (1236x1232, 1.14M)

>this was a white people site
WAIT, meme flaggots are white?? i thought you were poos or kikes or some shit like that

t. Turk

you see, you don't need real flags to see behind the meme flag

Fuck off Mehmet, our countries existed before your shitty arab spin-off from the Ottoman empire.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Serbia
Gypsies will never be based.

why are you repeating your post?

Attached: faggot-flaggot.jpg (600x450, 25K)

So do they distibute condoms with that standard issue party pack in the unit?

why are you criticising meme flags, my goat pleasuring friend?

You sound like a nigger .Like a true Sandnigger .Muh they are not pure Jews .Who gives a shit .They are slaughtering you in hunders ,and that reality

>Banja Luka
is this real?

He's not wrong retardo, they did fight. They weren't a regular fighting unit, i.e. they weren't so much SOLDIERS (which is where he's also a bit stupid) but they did fight.

I think that here people are too concentrated on hating other south slavs in order to give a fuck about niggers.
We don't have them arround here, and we never had any problems with them in general so why should we care?

Based in Jow Forums terms is someone just wanting the survive .Republika Srpska wont survive .Arabs will genocide them .Sooner or later .

Serbs aren't native to the Balkans. The name Serb itself comes from the Serboi tribe which originated from Pakistan/gypsy land. Of course they love dark skin, they don't hate themselves. Makes you thunk.

I want rogatywka to be back

Attached: 79627.jpg (650x470, 155K)

Narkotrafikante Bljerim Krasiqi .Every time its Serbs are not native you can smell the Analbanian butthurt .