YOU GODDAMN SATANIC KIKES WHAT THE FUCK

twitter.com/ScottishSun/status/1066652967242268672

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 1.16.51 PM.png (1268x1178, 793K)

Attached: 374.png (752x529, 218K)

She probably considers herself a feminist too

>foreskin status: MUH

this is the world you choose to live in. don't dare speak out against circ on kikebook unless you want to watch real tolerance and understanding go full effect into your life

checked for truth

Attached: 1540023920505.png (645x773, 21K)

shes joking, which i think is hot as fuck

i would pay her to cut off my foreskin and use it as a deodorant or whatever while im chained in her basement

gas the jews

Attached: tastyforeskin.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>serum containing 'liquefied foreskins'
wtf

Attached: 1527706748592.jpg (471x502, 108K)

>We asked some of the interviewees whether they knew that most of the world's male population remains uncircumcised; of 194 who were asked, only two were vaguely aware of this fact. One had personally witnessed in a Japanese public bathhouse, that Japanese men were not circumcised. Another asked his European friends and was surprised to discover that Europeans are generally not circumcised. All the remaining 192 individuals were very surprised to hear that circumcision is by no means universally practised. They implicitly or explicitly assumed that circumcision is mandatory, and therefore that all the world's male population is circumcised. It is possible that many Korean doctors might share this belief, implicitly or explicitly. For instance, most interviewees received little advice from doctors about whether they should be circumcised. Mot simply visited the doctor's office and underwent surgery. Five interviewees performed the surgery on themselves, using a 'self-operating' circumcision instrument. In addition, we asked those who were aged 16-29 years whether they knew when the Korean practice of circumcision started; none had an answer. Conversely, when we indicated that it could be the onset of the Korean War, most found this conclusion reasonable. Therefore in 50 years, virtually all Koreans have come to believe that circumcision is universally practised throughout the world. This is in sharp contrast to the situation 50 years ago; then none had heard of circumcision, other than in a Biblical context.

Korea sounds like little America here. They even do the capitalism part better in this case.

Gas is too good for them

Attached: einsatzgruppen 1.jpg (900x651, 104K)

Unless they pay for it... yeah I see what you mean.

Can't they just culture stem cells from imbilicle cords? Why be evil about it?
WHY?

Attached: b08b1e6e566c23e0c09c0c102c146a93023fea12.png (567x567, 353K)

jews man

You mean Koreans.

Would be a shame, if someone threw acid over her face.

Would be totally poetic justice, but illegal unfortunately.

Attached: 1542593673766.jpg (621x569, 23K)

Waste of ammo, just fill in he hole with the dirt that was dug up.

That's not very efficient though

South Korea is Muttistans only successful colony attempt.

Can we start a market for FGM trimmings to make male beauty products? It's only fair in the name of equality right?

I wonder if that fucked up cult ring that was exposed had anything to do with the cultural shift. G-d knows we have zog to think about. No society should be cutting on babies, this is not something that should exist.

Now you finally understand why we all laughed at you for being mutilated at birth.

Spermine, found in sperm, can do everything from soften skin to help prevent wrinkles.

Attached: Capture.jpg (684x420, 29K)