Have you ever been to a ghetto full of black people Jow Forums?

I live in a very white city thankfully, not a whole lot of niggers. Have you ever been to one alone? What happened?

Attached: 1542990592957.jpg (2560x1707, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-P98B2skts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
youtu.be/GvvblmN1hEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in San Antonio. If you don’t go on the east side you can avoid blacks pretty easily. Needless to say I don’t ever go there. One time my girlfriend pressured me to take her through just to see what it was like. I stayed on the main streets so I didn’t see anything crazy. I was just amazed by how many black people there were.
I’ve spent more time in barrios, especially in a small town nearby, and it is no comparison. I would unironically live there. Its really not that bad unless you are a retard who sells drugs (Mexican mafia will come after you)

Attached: 1543000393527.jpg (607x371, 80K)

Attached: 1543003157831.jpg (315x536, 51K)

Attached: 1542995543205.png (378x673, 179K)

I spent over a week in Detroit a year ago. The niggers are fine, it's the muslims that are the creepiest.
They have taken over a lot of MI ghettos.

I've spent a lot of time in urban areas infested with negros. Most are ok. Only a few are full feral. If we took those out, the rest would be easy to deal with and make them sort of behave civilized.
Detroit, D.C., Oakland, and L.A. mostly.
Atlanta negros are a different breed, as are Florida negros.
Chicago negros are a different breed, too...but they spook easy even if they have a tough exterior. Spook way easier than NYC negros.
Careful when you spook them, though....they get all cat with rabies acting. Same with Florida negros.

yeah Jow Forums

Yes. You know how I know that? Black people don’t replace light bulbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-P98B2skts

Bitches please. I live in Paris. I paint myself black each I want to go out of my appartement.

Attached: 01.jpg (677x959, 100K)

>The NAACP demanded that Pierre and Andrews' death sentences should be revoked because of racial bias at the trial. They noted that the defendants were both black, and the victims and jury were all white. According to Amnesty International, the sole black member of the jury pool was stricken peremptorily by the prosecution during jury selection.[26] Andrews also accused the judicial system of racism following the NAACP's request for reduced sentences. In an interview with USA Today, he claimed that he had never intended to kill anyone. This was later rebutted when detectives cited a statement by Andrews in which he admitted being the one to purchase the drain cleaner and bring it to the store on the night of the killings.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
Fuck the NAACP

yes

Attached: 55.jpg (1600x900, 143K)

I lived in two. It sucked; my apartment got broken into and I hated everyone around me. On the bright side, I did become redpilled on race by living amongst them, sort of like a Jane Goodall experience but much more relevent and enlightening.

I live in the ghetto and it takes all of my self control to restrain my rage everyday. Niggers dont even deserve to live

Attached: 7D04E8D7-1E46-4BC1-BC47-326952A96ACB.gif (412x264, 938K)

Why is California so shit? Is it something in the water?

Attached: 1541172903451.jpg (1500x1000, 725K)

I grew up in subsaharan africa and live in a very very black city(tallahassee, FL) for university.

To be perfecty honest, I'd probably take africans over american blacks - they are the fucking worst. Never once have I found a more entitled, rude, and classless group than africans in the west.

At the very least Africans, when they have to be, are respectful and coherent in speech, where as here in the states the black population expects everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.

Attached: Rhodesian Light Infantry.jpg (296x170, 13K)

Im currently at a bus stop waiting to go to work and two nigs are arguing over who owes who 50 cents

Attached: 21360FE5-B7FC-4407-9855-3A9FE8FE1BF4.jpg (882x960, 85K)

Attached: 1542169738876.jpg (226x223, 15K)

Why can't they into self-respect/glamour?

they actually voted to keep out the reconquista in the mid '90s but the (((judiciary))) overturned the Will of the People.

they "keeps it real"
why is france so cucked? the Cali of Europe

Yeah. Niggers from elsewhere besides America seem a lot more well behaved

rate my oc

its gotta be the media and government. They enable those scumbags way too fucking much. and people are naive as fuck and believe they always need help

have an apartment in key west..$3000 a month..blacks live there also so not poor but they still throw trash , beer bottles around, don`t clean up dog shit, diapers in parking lot, junk bikes all around apartments that they live in

What makes the Atlanta and Florida one different from northerners?

Does Key West have a ghetto? Looks interesting there, went there once only but it reminded me of a cleaner and wayyyy safer/nicer New Orleans

Floridian here. Every now and then I do work in the hood. Most people are somewhat friendly but occasionally you will find a feral one. They're mostly talk and it you're white and don't back off they assume you're dangerous

Blacks are actually more segregated up north than in the south... In FL and Georgia blacks integrate more with everyone else. Theyre less cliquey and territorial I guess

not really ghetto...just lower rent trailer/mobile homes lots...

I went to the most ghetto part of oakland for a little music show at a house. The outside was infested with niggers and hwite hipsters inside. No harm done to me but the niggers blasted their music from their cars while the person was preforming. Pissed off everyone so a tiny little seed was planted in their basedbrains.
Kill all niggers and non whites

Not by much.
African niggers are still unruly apes that are constantly killing each other.

I've driven through one.

>Be me
>Live entire life in /comfy/ small town
>95%+ white
>Almost no crime
>A single murder throws the whole town in shock every few years it happens
>Get local news from the nearby big city
>Murder, murder, arson, theft: all niggers
>On a trip to the city the GPS sends me through niggerville
>See things I've never seen before: bars on windows, trash everywhere, excessive graffiti, porch monkeys doing their daily mating calls
>Filled with despair as old Victorian era homes and such look like they've been through a warzone
Niggers. Not even once.

we have never had anything stolen, motorcycles sit out there without an issue. place is that small that you would have to move stolen shit off island to sell..not worth it for small stuff

every single thread on pol. 1 line of text. 1 post by op's id.

Attached: 1532572045608.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

I live in Cleveland, so, yeah. I've avoided them my whole life but had to go to the ghetto when I was addicted to Heroin...

Not much to say other than my dealer was such a stereotypical nog retard. No impulse control or foresight whatsoever.

Yes, it's like being a porkchop walking by a pack of hungry dogs. They stew in poverty and resent. Don't be an idiot and think your going to be their white savior. Just stay away from them.

>interesting thread
>bitches about it anyways
go back to /tv/ maybe sQy boy

Whenever I drive by government housing, it always seems to prove the Porch Monkey stereotype true. Black men just sitting on their porch in the middle of the day, doing absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1zM.gif (480x296, 278K)

Your girl was signaling you to let her cuck u with bbc, user. Take her back and do the right thing

For a summer in Milwaukee, lived in nice white neighborhood. Da hood wasn’t far enough because crackheads were on the streets asking for money by stores. Big King Kong motherfucker with dreads in leather trench coat and gloves (70+ degree day) sized me up as I was biking home, had to flash a knife to get him to keep moving. Every goddamn night, there would be three shots fired to the West (ooga booga land) and sirens shortly after. Took a taxi once and Pajeet talked openly about his disdain for niggers, how they don’t work or want to be American like he and all good Americans do. Gave him a $20 as a tip. Left right before that nigger got shot and riots ensued. Didn’t even like to think the word nigger before I went there, now I despise niggers. Know a lot of cool black people though and even they hate niggers.

Attached: 9840C05A-BD05-4F32-BD5E-499709F156A0.jpg (640x689, 50K)

One time I went to Washington Heights at 3am when I was about 16 (10ish years ago) racial tensions weren't as bad then I dont know if I would have made it today. I did get heckled earlier in the day though by stoop niggers saying gtfo cracker, white boi, etc... in hindsight I'm surprised I lived

>Have you ever been to a ghetto full of black people Jow Forums?

A whole continent.
>What happened?
It collapsed.

R A R E

yes

you don't want to stay there longer than 5 minutes

Oddly enough I've been to a nigger block party and I'm as pasty as virgin snow. I was a friend-of-a-friend of one of the boys that was running shit for the party. Didn't have a bad time either; got to watch an old black guy chew out the neighborhood kids for fucking around with the band's instruments when they took a break. Ended up drinking and smoking until the wee hours then went home because a couple of the negresses were giving me the eye and I didn't want herpes.
I probably wouldn't go to one today. I was a dumbass in my 20s and now know enough to avoid situations that might end in a drive-by.

Attached: 1542992281683.png (619x561, 276K)

Attached: 1542994808559.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

yes. geneva.

>Have you ever been to a ghetto full of black people Jow Forums?
I live in Sweden.

>went home because a couple of the negresses were giving me the eye and I didn't want herpes
homo

a very cellular thread

youtu.be/GvvblmN1hEw

Been a couple of times just to stop and get gas because I am a fucking retard. As soon as you stop normally they will ask you for food money or beer. If that's not their game they will try to sell you crack. I always carry a firearm and never relax around blacks.

Attached: 1543003213876.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Attached: 1542099314361.png (521x429, 453K)

Around blacks.... Every fucking time.

Attached: 1541711837251.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

New York,Newark,New Haven,Bridgeport,Norwalk,Atlanta,Memphis. New Orleans,Jacksonville.Miami.Tallahassee,Tampa,L.A..... ALL smelly,frightening SURREAL hellholes . Diversity is a failed experiment! Niggers are sub-human!

I live in East Cleveland, AMA

Near Louis Farrakhan's neighborhoods. Used to live there. The blacks kinda knew me, knew I didn't snitch, knew I wasn't a problem neighbor. I would leave them alone and they - knowing I was from there, despite being white - left me alone.

So all in all 4/5

Grew up in a ghetto as a white Mick kid, guys hated me, girls thought I was cute. Niggestes would literally tackle me to kiss me and smother me in primate boobs, lost my virginity to the closest thing to white in the district some half Irish half Iranian bitch. As soon as I grew up I moved to a white suburb

Attached: 8004EE03-79E5-4F7F-B3E5-F88206D3E0E4.jpg (450x450, 34K)

Every medium/large city has entire sections where all the niggers live. Yes I've been through them. They are depressing. Not because I care about the blacks but because the neighborhoods they now live in used to be 95% white middle/working class with beautiful Victorian homes. Now they are all destroyed because god damn niggers can't take care of their houses. Truly a shame.

I used to go in those place when I was 15/16 yo to buy drugs for resell. Was pretty chill.

I've driven through some of those streets in Milwaukee years ago. It's like a whole different country over there, thank god I was driving a 15+ y/o car. Had friends that lived there that had $30 radios stolen from their 20 y/o cars. They would leave the doors unlocked because niggers would break their windows every month trying to steal something.

Attached: 1441729043693.png (947x442, 187K)

Unfortunately I live in Newark NJ

I have $ 40,000. Can I settle in Boston or the surrounding area?

It's not because of the black people, anons, it's because the US is a fucking shrimp dick shithole

you are so lucky

Visa over-stayers are also getting deported Vlad.

From Detroit. Nuff said. Nigs steal every fucking thing they can.

no its niggers. you're just a cuck

Fucking love this. Kill that fucking nigger!!!

At this point Shariah law would be a welcomed improvement. We would be at least be able to chop the hands off thieves

t. nigger
all of niggers are subhuman animals

burn all niggers

Attached: nigga dun goofd.webm (480x600, 657K)

> muh based black men
fuck off fucking faggot

Attached: nigs mating.webm (360x640, 1.91M)

>go back to Europe
I though humans originated from Africa?

Attached: burger_planet.jpg (680x780, 57K)

Stray dogs are dangerous.

Attached: nigger nanny.webm (480x360, 835K)

Attached: 1457991481829.png (845x589, 184K)

Are you me?

>One month before Hurricane Katrina
>Driving home from Florida panhandle vacation
>Decide to stop in New Orleans French Quarter for lunch and quick sightseeing for the kids
>Leave after a few hours and miss exit to get back on interstate
>Suddenly in the heart of darkest Africa
>Pass by blocks and blocks of public housing
>Realize where the term porch monkey comes from

In my experience of living in Chicago and Milwaukee, the black populations are super segregated still, but on a grand scheme of things, outnumbered immensely by whites.

With the exception of a ~30 square mile no-go zone around certain parts of Milwaukee, the rest of the state is fine. We don't mess with them, they don't mess with us.

The few blacks who do dare to venture out of their contamination habitat realize how outnumbered they are, and at least somewhat attempt to naturalize to a presentable level.

It's actually funny- Milwaukee traffic is pretty bad, and a lot of suburban folks want to build a tram from the good suburbs straight to the city, failing to realize that you'll also open the horde flood gates. Thankfully we have some pretty tacitly red pilled population.

Even the young kids- gen Z and millennial- are super pro minority, but the second they actually interact with a nigger they turn a full 180.

I grew up right where the London riots occurred in an all black neighbourhood as the only white family. This was after white flight had expunged all the white people, including Mel Gibson who used to live across the road.

The adults were unfriendly to my parents, all went to church and treated my family like niggers and told their kids not to play with me, I did play with the black kids and I never got fucked with but I was just sort of ignored. The only time I ever got beat up in London was by an orthodox jew who was 11 when I was 7, for no reason the kid was talking all nice to me at first and telling me about how smart he was, talking about how he knew multiple languages and could name all the countries in the world and I was like "wow" and asking him about it then he gave me a black eye out of nowhere and just stared at me with psycho eyes and babbled yiddish at me.

Black brit teenagers from the Carribean/Windrush generation in the late 90s/early 00s used to steal any bike that wasn't nailed down and would do a lot of muggings and robberies but they didn't tend to beat you up recreationally - I hear that's changed now especially with all the mudpeople/supernigs that the carribean/west indies blacks are in turf wars with.

In the norf pieniggers were more violent and mean than the carribean blacks in London pre-Blair/Barbara Roche opening the borders and pre-Merkel's mudflood. The norfniggers stood on corners in gangs waiting to attack people for no reason, this has diminished massively though and was linked to rates of alcoholism.

Attached: 1536536328131.png (542x616, 34K)

I lived in Milwaukee my whole life. The nigger containment zones are utter shit- if you're white, you better not dare enter into there. But we have some of the comfiest white suburbs in the world. Milwaukee is the most segregated city in America, which is the best you can hope for sometimes.

i wonder what the parents did when they saw this footage. i would have literally beat that animal to near death if not death

lol

I would have shot it then turned myself into the police with the tape in hand.

They are literal monkeys.

Mexican fecal matter

why you mad tho? once you realize niggers gonna nig nog, who cares. treat them like you would any feral animal

Yeah, Detroit.

“Cool black people” are also niggers you cuck

> Have you ever been to a ghetto full of blacks people ?

I live in paris.

Attached: 4014-full.jpg (137x103, 7K)

do you have more of this? i need more niggers nig nogging away. general niggery will do

There are YouTubers that go into the ghettos of America like in NY or LA. You can catch a glimpse of what it is like while staying safe.

People sitting on the porch at 10 in the morning on a Wednesday.
Cars parked in front of houses with giant rims. The cars are worth more than the houses.

dumb bitch