Pact with the Devil didn't work

Be ready for the most pathetic thing you will read today.
Iam 28 years old and lived a quite normal life, had a few relationships, am pretty successfull in my job as lawyer, so i dont have money issues and was satisfied with how my life went so far. Everything changed about 8 Months ago, when i met the girl of my dreams.

She is everything i ever wanted and we instantly clicked because of how many things we have in common, but she doesnt find me attractive physically, she only sees me as a friend. The sad part is i cant change much about it, cause she is into girls.
We almost meet everyday and do almost everything together, naturally i fell madly in love with her and i just cant seem to stop loving her. I started hating my life.... Sad part is during this 8 Months she fucked with 9 girls... It has become apparent to me that i will never be together with her..... During my time as student i took part in some history courses and remembered one about persecution of witches. I went to the library and read almost everything I could find about contracts with the devil. (sad part is there isnt much usefull information) I tried to replicate such contract as good as i could. The pathetic part is i offered my soul to the devil for just a kiss from this girl. This was 2 days ago but nothing happend so far.

My Question to all who have experience with devil-contracts is, is it possible that i have done it wrong, or could it be that my soul hasn't the same worth as a kiss from her?

Attached: 1523779677726.png (1280x720, 474K)

>28 year old lawyer
>wall of autism
Hey man, I'm a lawyer too. I just wanna say, you might want to look into mental health services if you're going that crazy over one girl and also freaking out over some /x/ tier nonsense.

Like, I'm not sure what drugs you're abusing, but you might wanna get clean. Even if it's just booze or weed. What you're doing right now might not seem too serious, but it's something that's gonna get worse and is going to impact your ability to practice.

I really drank way too much for the past 2 months and have emotional outbursts, but at work i alwaya am able to contain myself.

I understand you're doing okay at work right now brother, but you're going down a bad road. I've seen too many guys where you are. It's likely you're self-medicating with alcohol because of some underlying psych issue.

You can get help. It won't threaten your ability to practice if you get help now, on a voluntary basis, before something really bad happens. It just takes one little mistake man. Please take care of yourself. I'm saying this as someone in this industry who has his own psych issues. Please for the love of god take care of it before it becomes unmanageable. I really think, with the stuff you posted in your OP, that you're on the cusp of a breakdown.

>Attorney
>Contract with devil
Mysides.jpg
Topkek

Ok aside from that...I don't understand why you asked for only one kiss. If you love her why not make her your loving wife not a lesbian.
Have you seen the movie with BrendanFraser when he makes contract with the devil?
I'm sorry that you're in love with someone who doesn't even like your gender. Try to find a new gf bro.

Nothing is going to happen to you and you're also not going to get a kiss from her cause devil-contracts are bullshit.

>Be ready for the most pathetic thing you will read today.
You warned me and yet I wasn't ready for this autistic shit.

Look for professional help. And ask yourself whether you are a good lawyer if you consider selling your soul for a single kiss a good deal.

Attached: 1412281736679.jpg (261x260, 35K)

>His boss finds out
>The bar finds out
>Sanctioned and fired
Who are you, Michael Cohen?

Op here: Guys ok i admit it sounds a little loony, but iam still mentally stable, just a little too much in love

The problem isn't his boss or the bar finding out that he did something stupid like this, it's that his underlying psych problem (as he's already admitted above, he has a drinking problem) starting to interfere with his ability to represent his clients. That *will* get him sanctioned and fired.

It won't happen this week and it might not happen this year, but it's something that's going to get progressively worse and will end his career prematurely if he doesn't get a grip.

Dude, you already admitted to having a drinking problem. And you're already in an at-risk population (attorneys). I'm just saying, you need to get a grip on yourself if you think freaking out that much about one girl, especially at age 28, is something a rational or stable person would do.

OP listen to this guy

Oh yeah, and wanted to add it's all superstitious bullshit and you need to grow up.

You are in love with a lesbian slut that you can not get away from, started drinking and were loony enough to sell your soul to the devil and are now wondering why it didn't work on an anonymous imageboard.

Everybody sees that you were not serious with this /x/ shit, if you were a teenager I would call it cry for attention, but if you are 28 than you are past the point were you are able to judge whether you are mentally stable or not.

Well... if u put it like this, it seems like i have a huge problem. I promise you guys that i will consider getting help

Good luck

Thanks for listening brother. I don't think you have a "huge problem" right now, I think you're just on the cusp of something that's mildly annoying becoming an actual problem.

Be proud of who you are and what you've done as an attorney. You're part of a profession that gets a lot of negative prestige even if we also have a lot of positive prestige. It's not easy to do what we do.

It's very likely there are cheap or free mental health support systems set up for lawyers in your jurisdiction. In my state there's a free, confidential referral network that is supported by the state bar, and they can absolutely get you help.

It's a sign of strength to seek help. Even if you don't think you have a problem with drink, or whatever drove you to drink isn't a problem, I believe it's something that has the potential to become a problem... and once you recognize it as a problem it may be too late, you know?

Wish I could provide more direct support user. People in our profession need to stick together.

Lol wtf is negative prestige?

Hi

>This was 2 days ago but nothing happend so far.

No shit.

Thats because the devil does not exist you fucking retard.

If your eye was closed and I held a number in front of you, you would disregard I did any such thing and not believe me I did so

Pardon?

>dives into witchcraft
>fell this hard for the meme

idk what hex you were going for but that's kinda fucked up

Your analongy is embarrasing at best.

Thers is no evidence you little devil or god exists, sure they might, but there is 0 evidence for it.

Im more inclined to believe if any devil does it exist it reveals it self in the actions of humanity, nothing more.