Memes aside

memes aside
is V4 the only hope for saving white race?

Attached: 220px-Visegrad_group.png (220x258, 23K)

Besides Hungary its slavs sadly.

Since when were you promoted to being white?

No. its a start. Id love to see italy, slovenia, Croatia and austria get closer to the v4. Thats when brussels can fail, when you form a new iron curtain, but this time to contain the west.

germans are slavs also
whats the problem?

Attached: main-qimg-b863bc39725be4dccfce63d9b548156c.png (602x641, 143K)

since we kicked you out, mordecai

They're half slavic, too

Ofc it is

slavs are white,theyre just not western. They have their own eastern european form of civilization, with the poles and czechs as a bridge between east and west.

How many Jews fit in a small car? 34. Two in the front, two in the back and the rest in the ashtray.

>the germanics are obviosly superior for letting millions of ahmeds and shitskins into their lands
I dont think being a slav is a problem. being a cuckold german is the problem

nope as soon as europe stops funding your useless counrty it will fall back into the ghetto it were...

Yes, the superior Central European Civilization

Ill add, a lot of those people living in Germany are slavs, and are there largely due to movement within the USSR.

please seize Constantinople. Then I will praise you to my death as the people who reignited the Aryan diaspora.

your lack of education and the confidence you spread it with is terrifying

Eastern Germany was colonized by huge numbers of Slavs in 5-6th century, its not only some soviet tricks, they were half slavic trought their entire history

Also eastern germany was never in USSR, its gov was controlled by soviets

Absolutely. The Soviet deportation programs after the war were 100% irrelevant. Germanics can be called slavs for the same reason monkeys can be called apes.

I never said it was. Its very clear the east germans were free from soviet rule, and made every decision purely by itself, for itself.

Our only hope is the B-Team of Europe? Haha we're fucked.

We sure wish your money meant as much help as you make it out to be. Unfortunately, it does not.

>is V4 the only hope for saving white race?
yes

Attached: Poland_isnt_degenera-.png (487x570, 100K)

BASED

Attached: big_polish_indust-.png (390x600, 35K)

POWERFUL

Attached: Eastern_Europe_is_wealt-.png (399x596, 26K)

STRONK

Attached: HAHAHA POORLISH ECONOMY.png (713x398, 28K)

nah, Mutti Merkel's Fourth Reich is.

trust her, she knows what's she's doing.

but on the other hand, can Dacia join your club? i promise to give autonomy to Huns if you do.

Attached: Vierte Reich.png (1280x1636, 256K)

LMFAO

Attached: 533832B6-C32D-4D3C-82D5-216149A47368.jpg (630x253, 22K)

MARCEL ZUPKA STYGNIE PRZESTAŃ GRAĆ W TEN KOMPUTER BO CI GO WYŁĄCZE TYLKO GRASZ I GRASZ I MASZ JEDYNKE Z GEOGRAFII I DWA Z POLSKIEGO WYŁĄCZ NATYCHMIAST ZASMUCASZ MAME

Hey czeck fag whats your opinion on prague city? Is it based & redpilled?

Attached: EasternEurope_in_a_nutshell.jpg (250x206, 12K)

You have to understand that the sentiment here is towards reforming the EU instead of abandoning it just yet.

EASTERN EUROPE WILL SAVE US FROM BEING SMART!!!

Attached: Poorland_is_educate-.jpg (1061x1028, 96K)

If we didn't have so many abortions we would have birth rates akin to niggers. Russia strong! But degenerate and retarded.

napewno dużo wąchasz cipek Marcelku
gratuluje ci po raz kolejny psucia zabawy z triggerowania poltardów ty nędzny cieniu człowieka

>napewno dużo wąchasz cipek Marcelku
co? To jakis nowy pojazd plebsu? Subhuman już jest passe?

Attached: Poland_is_importa-.png (1280x592, 194K)

>pojazd
chyba masz trudności z czytaniem
gratulowałem ci

aha dobra, nie wiem na ile ufać w deklarowane intencje, ale spx

Attached: 1533598070430.jpg (497x358, 29K)

there's Belarus too

Attached: Poland_for_the_Poles_England_for_the_English_and_the_Poles.jpg (227x222, 12K)

Attached: 1499838652856.png (1200x1000, 546K)

Careful with the Czech Republic, they are prone to degeneracy because of the leftover atheism from the USSR. Christian culture is holding them together so far, but be weary of them. Apart from that, eastern Europe can save Europe from itself.

>hungarian huns
>white race
kek ok Wlàdislav
>inb4 amerimutt

You belive this bullshit? We are fucking sold by politicans to western european companies. If not we are robbed and politicans make a new russian like oligarchy from government funds and Eu subsidization. By the way the save us from migrant thing is for the votes of old or uneducated people. We are already importing ukranian labour...
Do you know the term of miserable growth. I advise you to read about it. At the end your country will take more benefits.
Áh ennek egy kibaszatt mikró/makrója se volt hogy beszélhettek volna neki 3 percet erről a topicról.

Prague is somewhat bluepilled in comparison to the rest of the country but still pretty redpilled compared to western countries. Prague is still white except for the center where no Czech person lives and where all the tourists are.

t. Czech living in Prague

We would be there if we didn't sold our factorys to the western companies you retard.
A lot of their money is spend on our resources.

Attached: 1542992166789.jpg (480x480, 91K)

Chyba zbłądziłeś w internecie polaczku, spierdalaj z pola i wracaj na piwniczke

but slavs are literally subhuman though?

>V4 thread

Attached: noice.gif (700x452, 285K)

>We would be there if
if
if

Armenia would be a superpower if if

spierdalać to możesz do matki i ssać jej kutasa

Attached: POORLISH_BAN-.png (737x599, 74K)

pretty much.

can Deutschland und Rumanien just ally to end this Visegrad fiasco already?

okay Mong... i mean Hungarians. i have a deal for you.

we want to join your club, but, we have an offer you cannot refuse, Szekely autonomy.

basically, we will give your cousins autonomy, but only if you let Romania in Visegrad, and help Romania take back its lost lands like Bessarabia and Cadrilater. so basically both Romanians and Hungarians have something to gain.

deal?

Attached: Oferta.png (632x778, 26K)

Ja pierdole, polska normica podludzka na pol'u, no kurwa

Ile ty masz lat, czternaście?

Most of wealth on commonwealth was possessed by super rich magnates not in some Jewish banks. Also the deluge didn't help because Swedes were so poor the literally stole everything that was shiny, even doorknobs

Attached: 1543228132011.jpg (1920x1920, 562K)

To że jesteś z wami lub Śląska i 90% twoich przodków mówiło po niemiecku, nie znaczy że możesz być kretynem lub zwykłym ignorantem

still surprising no Hun did not reply to my irrefusable deal here: just let Romania and Austria join Visegrad already, because this group can only work if there were Aryans to counterbalance the Slavs.

you know what, fuck it, just move it from Visegrad to Vienna and call it, Danubian Union or something.

Attached: fich die Slawen.png (632x778, 26K)

If Slavs are subhumans, than i realy dont know what Romanians are

i never said Slavs are subhuman though. please point out where i said it.

>Most of wealth on commonwealth was possessed by super rich magnates not in some Jewish banks
seems like Jewish banks are better?

>To że jesteś z wami lub Śląska i 90% twoich przodków mówiło po niemiecku
to że jestes z cyganem z rumunii i 90% twoich przodków mówiło po rumuńsku i wychowałes się w kurwidołku, nie oznacza, że musisz zaraz podniecać się tą polską tak bardzo

Jewish banks do not conquer Russia

Is good place prague but yes mostly whites and somewhat racist but not all ou cuz of all the kebab shops

Attached: C3778944-0D98-4483-9F95-9783E3EB5975.jpg (3264x2448, 2.25M)

Wow, I sure will put aside long lasting capitalistic development for just 2 years of loose occupation of Kremlin, so I can remind the world how we occupied 400 years ago for 2 years the Kremlin, and I will eat it and I will drink it, so I can die peacefully

Jesus, what a fucking argument-lacking moron you are. With this low quality argument, you only show your desperation and insecurity, you know that hopefully

Attached: 1513330040545.gif (240x240, 47K)

Kebab delicious

that capitalistic development is just a regular robbery in white gloves. Nothing beneficial comes from banking as it does not produce any value it just handling the means of value exchange which in theory is useless. And they are making money out of it which means they steal from moral point of view.

booohooohoooo! I sure wouldn't want a stock exchange like Britain's because it bad morally! Polacks emmigrate to Britain because they don't appreciate moral superiority of Poorland!

Attached: Poolish_inventor.jpg (125x106, 3K)

you forgot Romania and the Baltics tho. those were in the old Iron Curtain too.

> I sure wouldn't want a stock exchange like Britain's because it bad morally!
Yes, uncivlized vermins like you that never actually produced anything worthy have to understand that in order to make money you have to produce value.

So hard to understand for the barely literate subhuman?

Attached: marcel-leaked-photo.jpg (800x600, 34K)

hahahahahaha, we meet again

so Poorland in defiance of immoral world will become a superpooper in production, to show how we bravely reject banks xD

You're so desperate and your arguments so dishonest, it's making you only laughable, because you want to justify failures of poooooorland by presenting them as virtues

Attached: hard_case_of_polacke_fighting_with_facts_&_reality.png (438x598, 21K)

I see Marcel, you are T R I G G E R E D

that means it works.

Let the world know your leaked face. I will be placed everywhere I will spot you. You can be sure about that.

Since you're an uncivilized seba with troglodite mind I must say it is the only solution for cases like you.

You have to be eradicated very quickly. And the very best way is to let the Jow Forums community to know more about you and your pathetic worthless life of an acne incel.

Pimperella?

Attached: image-2014-08-28-17988309-70-klaus-iohannis.jpg (902x600, 35K)

I truly wish but V4 will never turn into a serious thing.
>90% twoich przodków mówiło po niemiecku
Przecież Ślaski dialekt to dialekt Polski. Nie okłamuj się.

Attached: 1543192533878.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

also back to the main topic

>so Poorland in defiance of immoral world will become a superpooper in production, to show how we bravely reject banks xD

I'm not the one that complains about jewish banks. Nor do I think they are owned by Jews. You're talking with wrong person. Nor I am saying that you can live without banks. I'm just saying that too big financial system is actually hurtful for the economic stability as this is a money laundering machine.

But one day you'll grow up and understand basic economics I hope.

oh please, even you deep inside know that you that this photo is some desperate bullshit from you, which only makes me more confident in my claim that what I write is effective against chavs like you ;))

why not talk with more countries to become members?

i already have a deal, for your best friends:

Attached: iohannis-duda-polonia.jpg (600x400, 52K)

He's Marcel, let me introduce this famous Jow Forums troll.

Please avoid him. Also he's extremely triggered when his leaked photo was revealed. He jumps to the defense that it's not his photo XD geez. Good fun though.

some human institutions might have their excesses, who would have thought

i gave him the nickname Pimperella becaus of so much pimples.

Attached: iohannis-duda1-e1446570979525.jpg (749x500, 79K)

I think I'd be up for that, Romanians have always been a vague ally to us but if it ever happens your gypsy problem will become our gypsy problem too

I was just talking with someone about your denial and BAM, here it is.
You can do whatever you want and stay in your denial. I don't fucking care.
Your photo will be spread everywhere you are.

You can be sure about that.

Attached: 34563456.jpg (600x582, 61K)

Ok. Marcel Pimperella. Good shit dude xD

fucking marcel pimperella. xD

>implying we wont send gyppos to Ireland.

as for vague ally, sure, we have a common enemy, Ukraine.

Attached: iohannis.jpg (810x455, 32K)

since when were you promoted to being a living thing?

Whatever happened to all the Slovakbros?

Not a Poland thread if there's no disabled Jew guy that lives in his parent's basement
That's why I'd be up for it for the most part, we see eye to eye on some things

Pimperella, as in Pimper meaning pimples. i should have said Pimplella, but Pimper somehow sounded better.

and what happened to all Hungarians too? i imagined some Hungarians replying to this: alright, we get some understandings. at least so far, i didn't see a Pole triggered by my flag and spewing his anti-Dac venom at me. :)

>Not a Poland thread if there's no disabled Jew guy that lives in his parent's basement

Attached: when anon loses it.png (725x493, 55K)

Attached: chavs_get_angry;(.jpg (915x186, 35K)

I still see Hungarians around, but Slovaks became rare for some reason lately.

Attached: Typical_delusional_poorlack.png (876x184, 20K)

Wrong. 2 in the front, 2 in the back, no jews died in WWII

Attached: when_a_dumb_polacke_proves_youre_correct_sigh.png (1275x435, 112K)

somehow Slovakia always was a rareflag.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Romania-Slovakia_600x600.jpg (400x320, 26K)

stop using MSpaint to make these retard
Cant even read this

give me another programme, I'm not some computer science nerd xd

>Slavs
>in charge of saving the white race
Nice try Volodya but Slavs are not white, they are pigskin Indomuds from Punjab.

Attached: Indomud.jpg (444x497, 47K)

What's wrong about that statement? Does acne prevents you from seeing some historic books?

Did you even hear about the Teutonic Order? Who co-funded it and who financed it in the first place and what's later became Prussia, which created the might of Germany?

But I'm really taking your bait I keep forgetting you're a seething troll immune to civilized discussion

Hungarians are genetically Slavic.

>white race
Lol

Then who are the whites?