UKRAINE OFFICIALLY UNDER MARTIAL LAW!

I-I-I-ITS HAPPENNNNING
twitter.com/breaking9111/status/1067140409648918529?s=21

Attached: 792453FD-28ED-466E-9ACE-D0A2A2AAF10A.jpg (1242x783, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1067138025786732544
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vkz3opneLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did they do that? QRD?

They declared a state of war for 60 days too. Poor Poroshenko trying to maintain status quo

OH NO NO NO
DIS SOME BURFDAY SHIT!

Porkishenko wants to stay in power but his approval rating is 10x worse than Trump's.

Looks like the soviet nation isn't ready for real "democracy" yet which includes voting.

Not in whole country, only border (sea border too) regions

Attached: 15432615144200.jpg (766x517, 132K)

>Poroshenko is speaking now like he has 100% information on imminent Russian invasion of Ukraine
yikes

Maybe we're in for a happening after all

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1067138025786732544

Attached: 1537322646220.gif (360x360, 955K)

These dumb bitches!
Do they not remember last time?
On my way with molotov and shield.

>Martial law
WIth what army?

honestly if there was some face-saving/legitimate way of partitioning Ukraine this would be the best solution. Transnistria could also join Russia.

Has more implications than martial law in other nations

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 1.39.09 PM.png (1270x674, 157K)

So no internet for them?

Not entire Ukraine though, only regions bordering Russia and Transnistria.

PRESS D TO DAB ON NIGGERS

Attached: 0d2f97840e9f47a7b9814da5d45a7f005d23adc27ca4c1d5c258ab24c56984ee.png (680x750, 458K)

He's been saying that there are 30k to 80k Russian troops near Ukrainian border for years now.

Ukraine yes!

Attached: 1538358827732.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

Yeah he's almost certainly just scare-mongering but that in itself could cause an escalation if he takes it too far. Unlikely, but possible.

>2018
>starting wars over clay

well that's how it usually goes

war before Christmas
checkem

Attached: 1454975718095.jpg (467x433, 22K)

>Poroshenko is proposing to impose martial law in ...Luhansk, Donetsk... regions
Nigger what? They don't even control these regions anymore.

rolling

On the one hand, i despise and hate ukrainians for being bunch of pathetic subhuman pseudoniggers (Based largely on personal experience)

On the other hand i commend them for trying to create far right ethnostate, even if its kind of ironic that they are doing this in order to join EU and get closer to (((west))).

Not gonna lie I not sure who to root for.

Attached: 46.jpg (278x278, 6K)

>satan is unsure of who to support

They do, partly.

Attached: 1413501985502.jpg (208x200, 8K)

Me too, lucifer.
On one hand, ukraine is my home clay, but on the other it's been fucked beyond repair for so long it just becomes beyond tiresome.

Does anyone know if Kharkiv will be affected?

Important note on choice of provinces under martial law

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 1.56.57 PM.png (1270x876, 214K)

Yes, and its region too.

So Russia is going to have to liberate Russian speaking minorities now under tyrannical rule?

>Poland defends Ukraine, nato enters to defend Poland

This could get a bit wild lads, see you fucks in the trentches

Attached: D3DCF100-FA58-4E6F-9F55-E2C383D84F33.png (401x303, 117K)

We need a war to sweep away the Marxist bullshit undermining our cultures

Putiniggers BTFO !!!
The great NATO war now !
SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE, Jow Forums !!

Attached: 1519159673516.gif (400x208, 131K)

he has saying same at least tens of time last 4 years, that russian attack is imminent

what trenches? nukes would fly before anyone could get to the reserves

Attached: stanced af.jpg (1685x964, 1.14M)

>nato going to war over fucking ukraine
ayy

>create far right ethnostate,
>unironically believe russian bots online

The only thing Uk*ainian politicians(left or right wing) care about is stealing whatever money is left from old babushaks.

World ending nuclear war is and always has been science fiction at best

There will be nukes used but in a limited capacity because the really serve very unique war goals.

There is a reason military types call it the “nuclear deterrent”

And even if movie style nukes were used en mass the word wouldn’t “end” it would just kill a fuck load of people

We technically have a defense pact with them but we ignored it back in 2014 for obvious reasons

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vkz3opneLo

Also nations have gone to war for very stupid shit this post modern fallacy that war is impossible today is just fucking shallow sophistry

My friend believes war is impossible because "we're all too connected these days"
What a crock of shit that is, we'll always be the same no matter what... and that's a good thing

Here's a map of the regions under martial law

Attached: martial law in ukraine.jpg (1516x969, 356K)

nukes in 20... i dont really care tho

Attached: 1543209481460.gif (400x280, 1.94M)

War is still very possible, but last time I checked, the international relations are still guided by state-centric realpolitik. Going to war with Russia over Ukraine is simply not in literally anyone's interest.

Combating Russian influence with direct sanctions or indirectly fighting them in individual theaters (Giving aid to Ukraine, training and equipping anti-regime groups in Syria etc.) are prevalent tactics because the possible outcome (Weakening of Russian foreign operational capabilities) is worth the risk because there is essentially no risk to the NATO countries in doing this. But going into literal, fighting war over Ukraine? Nah m9, NATO countries have nothing to gain from that.

>a far right white ethnostate
>funded by jewmerica and soros
How can people legitimately be this stupid

Parliament voted to make martial law only 30 days so elections won't be postponed. Party of Poroshenko's main competitor, Tymoshenko, supported the vote.

Anyone know what the sentiment of the local population in eastern ukraine is? IE they were various degrees of pro-russia years ago when this all started.
This seems like a move to crack down on that population, while playing chicken with Russia and helping frame things for the west as 'defensive' posture.

i thought it was going to be a nation-wide martial law, but it seems to be strategic in nature. perhaps it's not a part of a power grab as some people assumed.

I think you miiiiight see a Russia-Ukraine war if the current situation goes really bad, but not a world war or even a Europe-wide war. Neither NATO nor Russia want open war with one another, as you said

Yeah same arguments were made in 1914

Whoops

damn bro this is crazy

Good fuck rassia and corrupted manlet dictator Punin.

Attached: wow.jpg (480x293, 20K)

I wonder what they fear....

Trumps approval is higher than almost all leaders in the world. It's surprising how good his approval is in comparison to Macron, Merkel etc.

Fuck Pookraine and its beautiful women

>Not gonna lie I not sure who to root for.

We know who you root for satan, chaos obviously.

Plot twist they pass through bielorussia

I disagree the us and (euros) have expanded their influence into Russia’s former sphere in Poland, Ukraine the Baltic’s etc., russia has an active interest in seeing natio and the Eu collapse or at least be removed as a serious concern.

Allowing Ukraine to go to Russia is unacceptable in a geopolitical context for Europe and it’s an absolutely necessity for Russia to ever regain its former power.

It’s possible this fizzles again but at some point Russia and European geopolitical realities will run directly into eachother and at that point it will be world war

Oh Russian-Ukrainian war is very likely. It's not in Russia's interest, but chances are in 5 to 10 years it will be hardliners like Alexander Dugin, not Putin's moderate circle, guiding Russian foreign policy. Going into war would be retarded, but if it's what most of Russian public wants (and in few years it might be) it will happen.

But there won't be any direct NATO or European involvement.

Listen here Satan, Putin is a KGB commie who lines the pockets of the old guard of the Soviet Union. Don't trust that dude.

While you guys are right in that world war is far more likely than normies like to think, it's extremely unlikely that NATO will stick their necks out over Ukraine, a non-member
Like the Czechanon said, you will probably see NATO sending weapons to Ukraine and perhaps a NATO buildup in Eastern Europe, but NATO will probably not intentionally go to war with Russia over Ukraine alone

You are weak, kek does not favour you, but he favours ME, CHECKEM!

Wtf does that mean bros? Fuck everyone, I just want to remain a neet in peace

>Dugin
Nah, he's a meme.
You are right in that after Putin goes Russia is in for a shitstorm

Well the thing is even if nato doesn’t join the war or best yet, some join and some don’t thus totally breaking an already near dead allience serves the Russian interest even better.

Russia doesn’t have a choice it needs Ukraine for its historical buffer this war is going to happen, how the west reacts will decide our fate

What would be the end result of that war? We could wreck chaos without marching all the way up to Kiev, which no one is interested in by the way. Just hohol's dreams.

What was anyone’s interest in ww1?

if our government decides to defend ukraine there will be new government an hour later kek

Is Ukraine mobilizing?

Attached: 504486513153.jpg (241x255, 7K)

Feels like old Jow Forums being able to discuss geopolitics. Your definition of state interests fails to include nationalism and emotion-driven decision making. Bringing all ethnic Russians into the Motherland and controlling territory historically part of that country is a state interest, albeit one that does not square with the current consensus among international relations experts. Being motivated by something other than money or cold logic is alien to them.

Пoбaчимocь в oкoпi

Russia really doesn't have monolithic "authority vertical" as they want everyone to think. There are several groups within ruling party/class and some of them, mostly oligarchs, really don't like that scenario as Russia either will loose to the West or both sides mutually destroy each other. It is possible these groups can take over the control after Putin's resign (it will happen sooner or later anyway) and come to some sort of agreement with the West.

Yes see

tanks in 30 minutes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WHY DID YOU DO THAT

Attached: 1543094556396.jpg (1242x673, 82K)

Will it mean I can become a refugee now?

checked

Attached: farnting.png (750x744, 987K)

It is absolutely necessary for Russia, I agree, and that's why I think Russia might actually go into war with Ukraine, especially if Putin's power erodes further (as is already happening), but I don't believe Europe or US will join that possible future war.

What EU and US is afraid of is Russia gaining ground via "peaceful" means. That is, turning the public opinion and empowering friendly political parties, creating fifth column in Baltics, that kind of stuff. That is what the west is trying to combat. I am pretty sure most western policy makers would prefer Russia just invading Ukraine because that's way less dangerous for european and american interests than the hybrid warfare they are pursuing right now.

Yeah he is, but after Putin it's very possible that someone with similar MUH GREAT ROSSIYA worldview will get into power, or atleast have very large influence on who does.

That's the thing, in both world wars every party had rational national interest to pursue.

I am talking about the chances of NATO going into war with Russia, which are incredibly low precisely because of nationalism and emotion-driven decision making. In most NATO countries (sans Poland maybe), these are not factors. Western public simply does not want war.

Obviously, as you said, things are very different in Russia. I don't doubt for a second that Russia will sooner or later attempt to go into direct fighting war with Ukraine, likely the moment Putin becomes so weak that he's in direct danger of being removed from power. All I am saying is that when this happens, NATO won't rush to join that war.

I usually take mobilization as a big warning sign.
I'm guessing this it will either blow over and mobilization cancelled or the start of a war.

Udachi, Ukranians and Russians in your war.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

rechecked

Attached: tankjump.jpg (450x337, 18K)

Attached: 150th rifle division april-14-18.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

im ready

Attached: if onlu.jpg (770x460, 125K)

plz no

Ah okay, you're probably right about NATO not wanting to get involved. With regards to Putin though, you're returning to the logic-driven assumptions most experts fall prey to. The reasons I stated about historical territory and bringing all ethnic Russians into Russia IS reason enough to launch an invasion.

Roll

Actually, yes

basiert und rotgepillt uezs

Attached: 1517866779412.jpg (1200x1800, 460K)

Thanks Adolf

Attached: sagreblöö-sacre-bleu.png (500x451, 44K)

Дiiiдькo

Attached: 1447084911145669693.jpg (400x388, 30K)

Attached: alexj2.jpg (259x194, 8K)

нiхyя нe бyдe, як зaвжди
пєцькa щe вибopи вигpaє

Attached: 1541111072211.jpg (498x594, 75K)

Russia is going to invade you soon.

All of the Ukraine is rightful Russian clay.

I think I did not make this clear, I totally agree with you with this, and I do believe that sizeable portion of Russians feel this way as well.

I simply think that Putin and his allies are still pragmatic enough to know that Russia can accomplish much more with hybrid warfare than with offensive fighting war. However noone really knows how powerful and numerous these Putin-minded pragmatics are and if nationalists are not becoming the guiding force behind russian policy making.

Дacть Aллaх/Taлoc/Яхвe, тaки вигpaє. B мeнe нa paйoнi щe нe вci ями зaлaтaнi.