Tell me how to save the world

I'm a young, impressionable late teenage guy. My only aspiration is to do something meaningful in life. Tell me how I can save the world, Jow Forums. I have a full life ahead of me--why not try to use that time and energy toward something productive? Should I get into physics? Neuroscience? Politics?

What can I do to make your lives better?

Attached: wojakbrain.png (898x790, 279K)

Don't go to college. marry a woman, start a business, hire decent white people with a family, have children, and pass your values to them via homeschooling. Do not tolerate kike brainwashing.

Attached: 1489996878125.jpg (1642x1282, 382K)

Stop the thought policing and end political correctness.

Attached: 66F1CAD9-32CC-4FC2-B71A-58B73C518984.png (750x1334, 236K)

Agitate. Educate. Organise.

Fake and gay.
Anti-globalism has an appeal because it lets you generalize those already generalized bogeyman into one single, unified hyper bogeyman narrative. What do foreigners, corporations, governments, the rich, Jews and SJWs all have in common? Globalism.

It has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

>t. Globalist commie

Leave Jow Forums, dont watch the news. Read karl marx and study science.

Yes, and?

Attached: 0C08797C-61A2-49A9-B8C2-52B8A471262D.png (377x1297, 200K)

Yes, read Karl Marx and remember that communism is literal slavery.

There’s no way I’m going to get more out of reading this than the time I spend on it tldr or fuck off

Get Rich. Thats it. If you really want to change the world you got to make a lot of money. Get a degree for a good paying job and study finance on your own time. Invest as much money as you can and do what ever it takes to climb the corporate ladder.

good bait but i take
this guy gets it
stupid poltards wills say something about race, honest work or some other shit, but will immidiatly lose to every simple question.

and be honest, do you really want to wageslave your whole short life, procreate to create new slaves for capitalism, and then just die without ever to understand where and why you lived in the first place?
because everyone will die, being a stupid nationalist this whole time is retarded and has no pay-off, educate yourself is the way

Attached: 3107761.png (680x873, 58K)

Found the fag with zero life experience.

Diversity is weakness. Monoculture absolutely accomplishies more because of consensus for common goals. When you are finished eating a whole bucket of dicks please kys asap.

. If you can't show any evidence to support your view then there is nothing we can say to disprove you because that means your view isn't based on facts and is irrational.

If you're smart enough you should be applying for college rn. Dont buy the anti college meme they push here, most fags here are too socially and mentally autistic for school. Spend a year or two now just figuring out what you like to do. Also decide how much money you would like to have. You'll make alot more doing physics, but if you love political do that.

>Diversity is weakness.
back to scool boy, had you already evolution in you education? you should
>common goals
whar "common"goals? with whom?

10/10 if that's your oc

Attached: ;.jpg (250x248, 14K)

Fix the things you can in your own life. I know you're young and full of zeal, but the odds of you affecting significant positive change on the world are slim to none. Focus on yourself (self-improvement), your family, and your community. Stop thinking you're going to save the world; this isn't a Marvel movie, and you're not a superhero. If you want to do something selfless volunteer in your community, or become a civil servant, or take up a profession that betters your community (e.g. doctor, nurse, fireman, park ranger, etc.).

t.beaslave

Diversity is a weakness, commie

>What can I do to make your lives better?
you cant
globalized corruption need to end before anything is fixed anyway

Take women's "rights" away, forever without any chance at them getting them back.
Would solve the majority of our current problems almost immediately.

Get off your ass, get smart and practise your political speeches in front of a mirror for years

>Globalism
yeah, because that works well doesn't it, fucking retard.

Attached: cuckers.jpg (1200x778, 217K)