youtu.be/-BDgQMGs7Mc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Jordan Peterson emergency hotline. How can I help you?"

"Please help me... a pack of niggers is raping my mum and sister to death!"

"Wow, that's obviously hate speech, eh. Have you sorted yourself out?"

"Ah uh... I don't think so? AHHHH! They're cutting my mum's head off!!!"

"Sounds like you need to purchase our Self Authoring writing program."

"FUCKING HELP! THEY'RE DEFILING MY SISTER WITH A CROW BAR!"

"Okay then, I have sent you our discount code to save 50% off the purchase price."

>JORDAN PETERSON
that man is a Saint

dying like a martyr is what Solzhenitsyn was telling us we should aim for in life

well, dying like a martyr is definitely what the white race is doing

youtu.be/-BDgQMGs7Mc

If they cleaned their room, the likelyhood of a fire starting would be minimum.

If they were smart enough to clean their room, They would be smart enough to call a fire department or move to action without overthinking.

What is with this pasta?

boring

that's right goy, clean your room while your nation burns.

Attached: xxfxfx.png (795x499, 466K)

fuck niggas and fuck jannies

roosh V hates peterson

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

Cringe shill.
Does not even know how to greentext.
Does not even know how to reply to a post.

Where are you from? Reddit? Twitter? Shareblue?
You really are afraid of him, aren't you.

Attached: molymeme.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I'm not a fan but I think his underlying point is that you should address what you can directly affect and work to be the change you want to see, that sorta thing. He's got some good points.

i actually like him too but this is one place where I disagree with him. things keep getting worse and worse because good people do nothing.

if we want to maintain a nation, eventually we will have to do something more than make local improvements.

cringe

reeeeee

You know you're in a cult when every person tries to damnedest to rationalize and "interpret" what he's saying, and you get a different weird explanation from every cult follower. When you're trying to interpret nonsensical baffle-garble you often see that.

i like him, but he's not my fuckin jew

Ya, that's mostly what he does. Most of his stuff is just long-winded nonsense he presents as deep. It's not so bad if it helps them be better people and get some discipline in their lives though.
What do you suggest doing? By improving yourself you can better acquire power and influence, which can be used to affect change. Becoming a respectable representative of the ideas you promote is much better than spending time on the useless shillfest that is contemporary Jow Forums. I only allow myself one or two threads these days, this board does shit nowadays