To anyone who might care, here's my thoughts on this migrant caravan

To anyone who might care, here's my thoughts on this migrant caravan.
So far i haven't met 1 fellow mexican who actually supports those people (although im sure there are) and some "anti-migration" rallies have formed throughout the country, which only shows the hypocrisy of my people.

Personally im ashamed of how the mexican government has handled this, yes they just began deporting those who tried to cross in a violent manner but this is something we should've done the day they forcefully entered through our southern border.

And my final thought, do you think someone is funding this caravan? Yesterday they interviewed this woman and asked her why did she come here and why is she trying to cross, she answered something along the lines of "i dont know, im just following them", also the caravan (at least most of it) left Tijuana after yesterdays failed attempt and according to some employees of mine theyre already arriving in Juarez, thats fucking 700 miles, theres like 3 other border towns between juarez and tijuana, with way less security and way less people within the border towns both mexican and US, why Juarez and El Paso,TX? Theres no way theyre doing that by themselves, someone is paying to move them.

Thats my oppinion anyways.

Attached: migrant-caravan-mexico-tijuana-border-san-diego-donald-trump-us-border-1050255.jpg (590x350, 68K)

I'm too busy for this today but this is worthy of a bump, mexibro.

Attached: 1543256885512.png (611x877, 526K)

The problem is that not all of them will return, some will stay here and keep trying to cross, they just wont be able to, and theyll just settle, Mexico is not quite like the US, we dont have that much of a job demand and hiring illegals is something mexican businesses dont tend to do. So theyll live in poverty and as we all know, poverty and lack of education leads to crime. Thats exactly what has happened in Juarez for more than a decade already, but has gone unoticed , since this caravan has lots of media coverage hopefully my people will understand it.

That's what happens here. Mexican immigrants form ghettos and their children are born here as citizens but are resentful. They then form criminal gangs and attack their own communities, then neighboring communities. Legal immigrants from Mexico and their children don't do this. They integrate quickly with society.

Definitely,
Tell you what, this illegal immigration issue is way more complex than most people think. its not as simple as building a wall

>They integrate quickly with society.

No they don't, the majority are on welfare and they start a chain migration and fuck up our demographics. kys civic cuck

It's no complicated in the US. In the US, illegal immigrants are ignored. Their employers are huge donors to political groups. Their voting blocks are coveted in key areas which when won give immense power over foreign and trade policy. If US immigration law was simply enforced in spite of the corruption that enables it then this problem would dissipate. Corporate actors that knowingly harbor illegal workers should face their fines and jail time. No should be provided to non-citizens.

This is more complicated in Mexico as the infrastructure isn't as robust as in the US. However there is a security, financial, and local infrastructure system. What Mexico lacks which is similar to the US is political willpower and the ability for individuals to fight the corruption that has allowed this situation to happen.

A foreign state actor sent this caravan as an attack on US sovereignty. They were funded by other foreign state actors. Hostile actors within both Mexico and the US also have been providing logistic and financial support. Legal support awaits.

If this was a just world the individuals participating in these operations would have been outed and many already imprisoned publicly. Until that starts to happen these situations are going to continue to be used as political tools.

Fuck them.

Legal immigration means you have a lot of money. Neck yourself you seditious cuck.

Legal entrance usually requires immigrants to prove they have work and the means to support themselves.

>way more complex than most think
Oh? Is it really though?
The salution seems pretty straightforward to me.

Attached: 1539910302535m.jpg (1024x725, 63K)

The caravan being financed isn't conspiracy theory, it's known fact. Tucker Carlson interviewed one of the financial backers, who is the CEO of some company.

lol dumb civic cuck shitskin faggot, you don't need to have money to get in the US if you're a shitskin who goes through the k1 visa, the lotto, or h1b1 program.

This is 2012, I imagine it doubled since then

Attached: richwine-costs-f2[1].png (551x545, 88K)

Attached: C21BAF86-86B6-4C2F-A80A-29637C464148.jpg (634x566, 85K)

>poverty and lack of education leads to crime
Half of our prisons are mexican. We have more inmates per capita than any other industrialized country. You sound alright user but WE CAN'T TAKE MORE OF THIS

It absolutely is that simple, except we have millions that need deporting.

I think your governance cares more for cocaine profits and feasting on blood libel than feeding the poor. Likewise I think americas modern senate also caters to the same greedy desire that has pitted you against your neighbors as refugees seek greener pasture in packs.

If anyone is funding them with a helping hand of heaven, it would be through crypto to circumvent the western union of usury kikes from london to jerusalem where the sins of achan have buried ft knox and all the 9/11 gold that vanished like a diamond hiest with media warmongering as a coverup in the chaos of ground zero

> as seen in the italian job.

Dont just take my word about it. These things happen from a top down approach.

>And my final thought, do you think someone is funding this caravan?
Yes. The suspects are numerous.

>someone is paying to move them.
I'm looking forward to this never being touched upon as ths story is slowly put to bed over the course of around 4 weeks.

Well, it is in fact more complex than that. When i said that its not as simple as building a wall i meant that illegal immigration cant be stopped with a wall.

At least where i live (which is in a border state) everyone knows someone who has lived/worked in the US Illegally, personally i know plenty of people who do, and heres some stuff i can share with you,
1. ive never met anyone who has crossed the border on foot, (im guessing those who do are either south americans or southern mexicans). what they do is cross legally with their b1 or b2 visa, which is like a tourist visa, its super easy to get one of those, they last 10 years and of all the people who apply for it only around 5% are rejected.
2. Many mexicans who cross the border with the intent to work usually already have an employer waiting for them, its very common for american companies to offer jobs here in Mexico, obviously by word of mouth or social media.
3. when certain regions of the US need work force border patrol looks the other way, theyre less strict on the border cross points, they have less patrols on that area and theyre less strict when giving crossing permits (thats a different permit which costs 5 dollars and it allows you to travel outside of bordering cities).
An example is how Right now security at Presidio TX, and Laredo TX, its pretty lax, this because in the Odessa/Midland area theres a ton of oil drilling going on and need the work force.
4. If you are illegal and want to stay in the us without fear of being deported you can apply for an ITIN to the IRS, so it doesnt matter if you havent even applied for recidency, if you pay taxes the government doesnt care if you have papers or not.
5. If you happen to be deported for any reason, you can afterwards request a "pardon", this varies from 2 to over 10 years but its usually a guarantee that the us government will pardon you and let you apply once again for either the b1 visa/ residency/ citizenship or whatever.

At first I thought it would be Republicans before the elections, but now that's over I dunno.