Fuck the Sentinelese

Look I don’t really care about Chau, but fuck the Sentinelese and these stupid anthropologists stressing over them. Just storm the island with machine guns and demand the body. Send a warning shot to scare them. Fuck these assholes. There is only 15-40 of them. Nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: C9402583-B5A0-41E8-B869-B0AC446769BF.jpg (638x465, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onZA0oBpC28
youtube.com/watch?v=j7BNwmVvk6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also give me one fucking reason we should give a fuck about these tribes. If you are going to cite moral reasons, we’ll do they care to viciously murder somebody? They are obviously not a peace loving tribe.

Better not, they'll end up in California with gibs.
Can't you dumbass amerikeks leave niggers to their own devices

Bump

Lmfao. Fuck them.

Agree with this so much

Attached: C61A297E-811E-49F1-AD1A-4304084E07C3.png (640x1136, 520K)

This island will be the death of many instafaggots, let it slide you fat bastards and allow these people to live in peace.

Why do all euros want to just let these savages stay?

Except this is more of a sovereign nation than a private island. This nation has a very strict immigration policy. If you buy your island and occupy it for 60,000 years then maybe you can make your own laws.

Nobody gives a shit about them. What value are they offering the world?

These motherfuckers killed some fishermen a decade ago and when they went in to retrieve the bodies with a helicopter, they retreated when the tribes people threw fucking spears at them.

All you gotta do is snipe one of their fucking dudes and they will run into the forest scared, the only reason that they are so fucking hostile is that we let them win every fucking time something happens.

Just kill one of them with a gun, they'll stop being bitches real fucking quick. I'm sure oral tradition is that we're an evil force or some shit and everyone on there believes it like a cult. And why wouldn't they? Every time we come nearby we run the fuck away.

lol these people have no concept of how easy itd be for us to kill them, they probably think we're refraining from occupying their island out of fear

Lol they think they're powerful and their god umoogu jug is helping them

I know. Who honestly gives a shit about if they get a disease or what happens? They will continue killing if we just let it go.

>Fucking Islanders!
>Minding their own business and shit!
>How dare they have an ethnostate!

I thought Jow Forums was pro-segregation and nationalism?

youtube.com/watch?v=onZA0oBpC28

Some of these tribes have a religion based on these whites. which they consider to be gods from the sky. They believe in cargo cult and often worship the white man as some sort of alien overlord.

Attached: Pepes.png (624x467, 513K)

im almost certain they already ate him.

What do they owe you? You need gibs from some naked people?

All these libfags saying just let them live in peace also make me sick.

Nobody gives a fuck about them. Even this guy Chau would have left them alone. Why the fuck do they need to just kill people? Hmmm maybe because dumb ass people let them get away with killing for fun.

Kek

>Why the fuck do they need to just kill people?

People often forget these people are cannibals.

Just do it faggot.
Either another stupid american dies and lures in the next one, or you succeed and some niggers die.
In both cases there are less non whites on the planet.

If they don’t want trespassers on their racial lands, then fuck off

Are you a liberal?

Yeah and we also likely are propaganda for the tribal leaders, imagine us as the great evil of the world (mind you they have no immunities to our diseases so we would probably eradicate their entire population if we had contact, so it's not entirely false).

>Why the fuck do they need to just kill people?
Lusts of their father.

Attached: demonkin.jpg (520x348, 30K)

>"Also give me one fucking reason we should give a fuck about these tribes."
>Makes a thread about them

Nice job bumping your own thread, fag. Also, you created this thread before yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7BNwmVvk6g

Here is the documentary of the Sentinelese

Attached: Goblins.jpg (1280x720, 360K)

It's interesting how no matter what the situation, leftists will come up with reasons why blacks shouldn't be punished for murdering whites.

>There is only 15-40 of them
>what is inbreeding depression
They're doomed to go extinct anyway unless they gain access to genetic diversity from off island.

>you amerimutts complaining about niggers all the time
and now you want to fuck with them

Is Jow Forums going to declare war against the Sentinelese now?

Sentinelese people aren’t black and the dead guy was a chink

[logged]

>whitoids literally let some isle nigs murder their people without consequence for decades

The absolute state of current year

He’s not white and they’re not black

Is nothing sacred? Heres a fucking cell phone post ur shit on the internet? Why would anyone want to do this. These people are happy. Happiness is the only thing driving humans and they have it. Leave them the fuck alone u jelly fucker

Chau got what he deserved, he knew they don't like foreigners and if he thought he could convince them to join the Jesus cult without even speaking their language he was pretty stupid. Just let him rot on that island, nothing of value was lost.

>don’t really care about Chau
>Fuck these assholes
>wanting to destory the last true ethnostate that had existed before the last ice age
Fuck off chang

>civilized nations dont kill people on an industrial scale.

Leave them alone u fucking mean word

We should try to integrate them into the rest of the world.

No matter what anyone says we are letting them be this way because its neat. The longer we wait the more likely they are to inbreed themselves to oblivion or progress will start encroaching on them.

Nutshell: they are a novelty that is doomed because they are niggers.

wouldn't mind if somebody went over and shit all over them.

>they're not black

I don't believe you.

Attached: sentinelese.jpg (759x422, 25K)

I really hope some hippy infected with a bad strain of flu skydives over their island and successfully lands. Then we lose another SJW/hippy and those backwards murderous nogs.

>couple dozen backwards spear chuckers
>more capable of defending their borders than the mighty USA
No wonder you hate them.

>If you are going to cite moral reasons, we’ll do they care to viciously murder somebody? They are obviously not a peace loving tribe.
^that

If this were a white tribe they would have been BRRRRRRRTTTTTT'd a long time ago.

Oh yeah because some American guy wanted to live on their land and take their resources.

Is that guy stealing coconuts from them in a helicopter?

Sounds like the church should crusade the island.

>These people are happy.
>murderous
>happy

Ummm, I got some bad news for you, user.

You could fly a drone carrying a small box full of disease carrying fleas in there.

There are approx. 50 people on the island and their ancestors are there since a few thousand years. They are already inbred as fuck.

This isn't the 1800's. The world is getting smaller and we won't have space for these sociological toy much longer.

These people are assholes, honey.

>Niggers want to stay on their nigger island
>Don't want to emigrate to West and get gibs
Leave them alone, the fuck is wrong with you. You're like the slave owners who fucked up and brought so many here the first time.

why hasn't Jow Forums made contact with the sentinelese , and informed them of all our technological advances?

Regardless of how dumb he was, fuck these assholes. It makes me sick how these anthropologists want to protect them. For what fucking purpose?

>send warning shots
They probably don't even know what guns or gunpowder is

We have to follow the Prime Directive

This guy gets it. What would be the benefit of killing them? There is nothing on the island except for a few coconut palm trees and a bunch of natives.

You guys are retarded.

Attached: 1521055958899.png (744x742, 554K)

Its fucking far out. We would need Indian Jow Forumss with boats and drones.

We are like the Sentinelese. Most governments know of the existence of aliens but prefer to keep it hidden and act agressively towards them. Making their efforts in civilizing us, to none.

Attached: Amazonian.jpg (655x930, 180K)

>demand the body
Wtf for, lamer?

Attached: 43185742_1857685377680028_708072422997229568_n.jpg (960x638, 35K)

Because of Liberals.

Why do you get so emotional?
Fuck missionarys and their braindead selfimportance.

German.

>Nobody gives a fuck about them.
>makes a thread about them

You bothered to type that.

>be american
>want to destroy a racially pure ethnic group for some petty reason
never change, el esclavo de israel

What happened to never have been contacted

>some christcuck tries to flood Sentinelese with immigrants and foreign religion
>gets BTFO by hardened Sentinelese nationalists
Fuck off, Sentinelese did nothing wrong. They're full and they have the balls to fight off any invaders.

they are not niggers, they are australoid negritos with neanderthal (and, possibly denisovan) DNA and closer to asiatics than to groids

this, a normal american for once

Only 1 trained soilder with a pistol could take them all out.. maybe 2.

what the little island people are doing is perfectly fine, their land, their decision, their rules and you have to comply with them, full stop
once again the problem is only leftist hypochrisy in adopting double standards, but take your hate onto the leftist subhumans, their cheap concept of humanity and their very flexible and personalized moral compass instead than on the sentinelese

only 1 McDonalds could take them all out faster

They were just defending their border. Unless you plan on colonization and moving whites there, just let it be. It's the idiots own fault. He at the very least should'a had on some body armor.

Attached: 52409727-medieval-knight-in-the-armor-with-the-sword-and-shield-artistic-toning-.jpg (450x253, 13K)

Fuck that gay asian Christian fundie Chau. He probably went to their island to try to molest their little black boys.

You know those Christian righties and their penchant for boy-touching... just look at the pedophile priests in the Catholic church (AKA every single one of them).

Fuck Chau. They should chop his body into pieces and use it to catch fish.

Death to lies.

Attached: deathtolies2.jpg (452x446, 33K)

Chau was an idiot but it would be funny if he took a disease over there with him

>I don't care about Chau
>But we should kill these people to avenge Chau
Fuck off you dumb nigger, go there yourself and get shot like your buttbuddy did.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Why do you want to kill them so badly? Chances are you didn't even know about them before Chau, so why the change in heart you lying nigger?

>Completely isolated people
>Treated outsiders with hostility for years
>Outsiders banned from approaching the island
>Messenger of Christ thinks he can change them to Christians
>Warned by the locals
>Warned by the fishermen
>Still goes to the island
>Gets killed

I don't understand what's wrong? All I see is Darwinism at play.

Regardless of how dumb he was, fuck these assholes. It makes me sick how these anthropologists want to protect them. For what fucking purpose?

>to avenge Chau

He never said that.

>internet mongolian amateur cricket forum
>wage cyber war on island with no internet

Holy shit youre a retard

Attached: 1542153738949.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

In this case it works because they won't ever leave the island on their own.

Virtue signalling.

oh what a coincidence...

I'm far right I sincerely and truly hope they win. Fuck Christian missionaries trying to change peoples' culture.

lol
retard burger thinks western values apply everywhere
>shouted christian phrases at them
hahahaahaahahaaha

what i want to know is why they were remained isolated for so long. Why not establish contact with other tribal people nearby? That would reduce the risk of inbreeding and establish a place of refuge.

>He never said that
And the Jews never said they're killing off all whites, yet we know that's what they're doing.

Most pedophiles in the USA are married men not priests.

I wonder whos behind these posts??

The only people defending these savages are atheists like you.

>Why not establish contact with other tribal people nearby?
Theyre on an island, there are no other tribes nearby

da fuck? u for real? they are humanity at its most primitive. so everyone is an asshole at heart? ur the asshole. trying to force ur morals on to a tribe. for their own good amirght?

No sane christian would walk into a wildlife enclosure and think god was going to protect them
that is of his own (stupid) volition