LACK OF DIVERSITY IN NASA

wtf /pol? Since when nasa started being so white? wtf ? i'm so tired of this white folks y'all

Attached: chrome_2018-11-26_22-05-49.png (1762x764, 759K)

Get smarter niggers

And this is the way we'll single handedly make humanity reach the great filter and forever halt space exploration. God I fucking hate these people

Attached: 1542649986360.jpg (720x692, 40K)

lol at the autist who wore a fedora in the second pics. Incels represented for sure.

T H I S

Attached: 1543188389160.png (1024x768, 280K)

fuck racist and fuck white people

Attached: chrome_2018-11-26_22-11-52.png (677x241, 23K)

Well white people came up with all of it so they understand it best.

Once niggers build a successful civilization then they can think about going to space.

>YOU NEED TO START JUDGING PEOPLE BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN INSTEAD OF THE ABILITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO DO THE JOB AT HAND

Isn't this the exact opposite of what people were fighting for 50 years ago?

niggers gonna nig

Get dabbed on Tyrone. Das RAYCIS

Attached: 1532852304255.jpg (523x315, 37K)

I'm pretty sure white people have always been smarter than the brown skinned ones.
This isn't news
You can observe it just by reading history, or you can prove it through IQ statistics.
Your pick.

I'm so fucking sick of this. Niggers are retards and most of them couldn't hold a candle to NASA.

Stop shooting each other and use that Gun-Powder to start a space mission.

>Can we get some more Pieces of Crap at @ (at) NASA?

no.

Attached: 1517575055947.jpg (1080x1064, 147K)

>you reached Mars but sill can't hire people of color
this is the reason why they reached mars

Attached: OpenTheBorders.jpg (474x474, 46K)

Attached: MissIsrael.jpg (300x322, 66K)

Thats essentially it

Attached: 1534801287781.jpg (483x604, 72K)

Rocket launches/landings are not the place to let Tyrone and Shaniqua play around at the controls.

(((NASA))) are in trouble

I thought pic related was NASA. I guess when they're actually doing things they bring out the white males.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1530928968366.jpg (1871x2696, 1.61M)

Pretty crazy how when you're dealing with people's lives, you hire based on ability rather than trying to fill a skin color quota.

>Isn't this the exact opposite of what people were fighting for 50 years ago?
imagine actually believing this

I want to kill those faggots
>bwuhuhu where are my niggers and womynx?

your picture is from excursion you dumb wh*te devil

Yeah dude, how's 2015 treating you?

I skipped 2015 about 3 years ago

>be NASA
>hire tonnes of niggers and women for PR purposes
>group photo of people who actually achieved shit
>all white men
Really makes my brain complain

These mediocre people don't care about any achievements. They have reduced everything in reality to an autistic colored block puzzle.

And thats a good thing

Attached: 1532854644175.jpg (223x226, 9K)

NASA was literally founded by Nazis.
Werner von Braun had the title of SS-Sturmbannführer (major)

Attached: SS-Sturmbannführer (major).jpg (640x547, 67K)

You want the honest answer?
Nasa cant afford us. They're pay is literally shit. Why would minorities in stem go there when every faang so throwing out 130k salaries

He created the v2 rocket?

Attached: tao2030__53026.1485288292.jpg (729x456, 100K)

These retarded niggers get their learnin through Hollywood fiction.

Imma say this nice so y'all don't get offended by facts. Y'all need to get educated on racism. White folks need to hire more PoC. Did you know you had nazis and shit working on the moon rocket? Thats right. Y'all a bunch of racists. We aint stopping until I see that pic with less white men (ugh) and more black and mexican folk. Y'all know where smart if you heard NeilDeGrass tyson talking about space.

stop larping here memeflag

dont tell anyone but there are already people on mars. all of them huwite. with blond hair. some are red and green but those are not people

I'm on your side nigga

Honestly seems like the only solution is to build a time machine, go back like 500 years, and convince all the great kingdoms of the world to team up and kill every single living being in Africa

>194724924

Attached: karat.jpg (690x920, 149K)

People like this disgust me, I'm not smart enough to work at a place like NASA but I'm not dumb enough to think that we need more diversity for diversity's sake. Hire the best people for the job and if that means that your workforce is 90% white then WHO FUCKING CARES. Fucking niggers think they're entitled to jobs at NASA when they probably fucking failed 8th grade algebra.

>, and convince all the great kingdoms of the world to team up and kill every single living being in Africa

Doesn't solve the real (((problem))) does it.

Kek shadilay! Le epic and well memed friend! Conservatards BTFO!

Attached: 556438F7-5500-45EB-85E1-3CFDBD1601F2.jpg (454x453, 59K)

If non-whites were smarter, they'd be fucking rocket scientists.

Non-whites are not smart.

lol @ niggers in space. I think only time a nigger when to space was on the space shuttle challenger?

Attached: spaceheli.jpg (960x542, 80K)

>WHO FUCKING CARES
Niggers who can't stand the thought that Racism isn't the reason no one likes black people

Attached: howbad.png (159x182, 44K)

>Y'all know where smart
>where

And you prove just how "smart" you are every time you open your "moufs"--even through a keyboard.

Attached: wow.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

>Black people can say nigger. It's their word.
>Don't prejudge black people for wearing their pants around their knees.
>Black people talk weird and don't understand basic grammar, but that's just their culture.
>The black obesity epidemic is just a sign of how good their food is.
>Black culture denigrates achievement in school and that's a good thing.

>Why are there no black people at NASA?

holy fuck how could you work at NASA and think dressing like you are going to high school is appropriate.

Blacks are the real Israelites. #ComeHomeBlackMan

I'm all for public executions of people who make tweets like this.
I wasn't like this until recently... The tweets, they change me... Now I just want them torn apart, gored into pieces and burnt!
All of them, use twitter as evidence...

>"Didn't you see Hidden Figures?"

Jesus fucking Christ, these people are actually alive and walking the planet Earth.

Niggers are unironically the solution to the Fermi paradox

sheeeit

>Didn't you see Hidden Figures?
What's next?
>Didn't you see black panther?

Attached: 1472354361087.png (612x686, 360K)

Non-white STEM graduates are snatched up by private corporations as diversity hires, and paid more than white grads. They're also promoted faster, even if their skills aren't up to par. They would be taking a pay cut to work at NASA.

If they were smart enough to achieve this, why the hell they would hire stupid minorities that will slow them down?
Stupids sjws just cry for everything, get fucked faggots.

Attached: communist-selfie-with-iphone.jpg (660x660, 187K)

As usual a fucking white woman complaining on Twitter for the blacks/diversity.

These people are trained to chimp and complain whenever they see a group of white people doing anything.

People forget how poor NASA is. They're internship only pays $25 / hr. Any stem internship below 30 is a joke.

read the post dumb nigger

exactly how can anyone be so dumb to choose to complain instead of celebrating some great achievment.

This... completely and utterly this

Attached: 1534798063334.gif (500x270, 628K)

>Ayo why we be tryna learn math n sheets in skoo fo, dat fo crackas and chinks. I ain't finna be actin like wypipo
>Yo I'ma be honing mAh skillz on da streetz like ma niqqa LeBron and Fiddy cent ayo

I want to kill you with fire so fucking badly, fucking nigger.

niggers

mfw fpaspbp

Attached: 1414611510067.jpg (600x754, 39K)

Its "skreets" and blacks don't fuck with fifty like they used to, try Bobby Shmurda

We reached Mars *because* we didn't hire people of color

Based Tsathoggua speaks

The USA has become an eternal high school.

How will this affect the school shooting speculation market?

You're absolutely right! We are not doing enough explorations of the sun. We need a team of nigg- uh I mean a team of heroes and kings to go explore more of our suns surface and report back. It'll be a long trip so we'll need around 13% of the US population on board to make this successful.

Its go time team!!

Attached: 6214752F-D3FC-494D-800F-73D2E259782B.jpg (474x474, 34K)

>Since when nasa started being so white?
Since it's inception.

Attached: 1541323372465.png (1127x733, 446K)

>hidden figures
>people who's job existed simply because it was cheaper than even the most basic of computers at the time.
That movie took insane artistic liberties with both their achievements and and the political climate at the time. Do people really believe the shit they see in movies?

Attached: 1539126434749.png (557x521, 414K)

>Do people really believe the shit they see in movies?

Yes because they are that fucked in the brain. These are the same people that think comparing real life to Harry Potter is sage wisdom.

Shitty bait. Try harder. Not retarded or self righteous enough

Attached: bait 14.jpg (474x474, 15K)

i wonder what would happen if we had a "race space race"

>its easier to land a robot on Mars than it is to find a single brown person smart enough to help you do it

Really makes you think.

Really. Makes. You. Think.

behead niggers and those who mass

Since there were consequences for failure.

NASA is the last fucking organization that can afford diversity hires.

B a s e d
a n d
R e d p i l l e d

Attached: baste.png (331x10000, 160K)

Sry mate all the janitor jobs have been filled

fpbp

They probably realized SpaceX’s mission control team was very successful.

Attached: DAD5D7A7-3FA3-4FB9-8C79-7EA7B29FCB5F.jpg (960x537, 72K)

We're trying to go to the moon, not to prison.

Astroturffinphysicists dont actually do much more than talk about shit that might be true, Its conjecture you faggot!

Yes he did, and the capured V2s served as significant influence (even a little blatant really) on the Jupiter, WacCorporal, and the Mercury rockets.

maybe we could have the Chinese genetically engineer the retardation out of POC??
pretty sure that the only real solution

>Didn't you see Hidden Figures?
hhahahahaahahahahahahah

Attached: haddock.jpg (2404x1648, 843K)

>Since when nasa started being so white?
Since blacks in the US only dream of playing football or basketball or becoming rappers.

Sorry black people, but if you want to get hired at NASA then you need to learn Math & Science.

They can't stand the thought that racism is justified.

wasn't that movie based on 3 white women?

Only 1 in 10 Americans are black so what do they expect really. If they want to see black faces they have to go and live in Africa.

It's almost like hidden figures over played their involvement...crazy right?!

Attached: 294601_10150284612159333_160509769332_7400552_2534232_n.jpg (720x403, 24K)

based

fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: 1541729206647.png (331x741, 145K)