Russian invasion of Ukraine imminent!!!

get in here, war is imminent, according to Poroshenko Russian invasion is imminent

quote:

Poroshenko is speaking now like he has 100% information on imminent Russian invasion of Ukraine

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1067138025786732544

Attached: its-happening.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1067138025786732544
twitter.com/AP/status/1067140615908089856
twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1067137458519728128
youtube.com/watch?v=fZGbkkOOuDA
youtube.com/watch?v=xakCXTXlZFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peter Zeihan predicted this.

Good will teach those boot licking dogs a lesson

Ukraine is run by deep state kikes. They are trying to bait Russia into WW3.

Will Putin take the bait? No.

Attached: 1520280793287.jpg (226x223, 13K)

this is the standard tactic by these Eastern European meme countries, he’s copying what the Croats, Turks and Albanians did in the former Yugoslavia.

oh shit, do you think that this is going to escalate nuclear war?

Well get ready Timo, your butt is next for the russian invasion.

Trump is weakening NATO and the EU.

Tell me when the nukes go off, then I'll believe.

any Ukrainians here, do you see military activity there?

>ukies deliberately stop their boat in front of a russian ship to get rammed
>news outlets everywhere blatantly cut out the part where the ukies are seen doing this
>MUH RUSSIAN AGGRESSION
>nvm that the ukie government is hella unpopular and the elections were to be next year

i hate everything

Yeah. He said the russians would make a move on Kiev before the end of the year. Another win for geopolitics.

Attached: 6.1-Russias-Desired-Borders-1-1024x896.jpg (1024x896, 201K)

No it wont happen, Why would he risk a large war over a minor confrontation? Ukraine wants Putin to act, the smart play is not too. He's already won in the Donbass.

Nothing is going to happen. This is just an unpopular leader trying to secure his political future by creating a false crisis.

Attached: 15431907335440.jpg (2560x1168, 379K)

Poroszenko is retarded and he only does that to extend his presidency without voting

This whole debacle was to suspend elections, There are probably some pro Russian candidates the glow niggers don't want to win.

this must be very serius

Poroshenko wouldt say that imminent is 100 % sure, if its no sure

if nothing happens, he lose all hes credible

It happened 4 years ago. Russia has already invaded Ukraine. Do you live in the forest?

There is going to be war but I think NATO will pussy out

I thought he said they have to make their move by the early 2020’s at the latest

apparently we now agree it was not Russia and war starts now and only now they became Russian
I dont really understand what hohols are trying to say but it makes no sense

why pussy in in the first place?
Ukraine is not in NATO

but now he says that he is 100 % sure that Russian invasion is imminent

its been imminent for like 4 years now kimi.

Not pussy out, not care. Ukraine isn't in NATO, and we sure as hell aren't going to war for Ukraine.

In his book yeah. He did a speaking event earlier this year where he says they're going for Kiev before 2018 ends. It's on youtube.

kek

stop spreading BS
martial law ends before election

Keep in mind Belorussian and half of Ukraine is already under Russian control as is Georgia do all intents and purposes.

Putin has done an amazing job at building Russia’s historic buffer back without starting a major conflict between the large powers

I kind of want a war.
It's been far too long since the last real European land war, and it would be sort of neat to see one IRL

I support this.

Make the Ukraine Russian Again

Ukrainian THOTs will have the shit raped out of them at the number 6 dance

Because it’s a necessity for Russia to remain a stable state.

citation needed

To be fair, he's said that a lot over the past few years

WTF I am deeply concerned now
too late we meme this because fuck hohols

> as is Georgia
parts of northern Georgia sure, but the country as a whole has swung even more pro-NATO since the 2008 war

UMMMMMM GUYS?????
A RUSSIAN ICBM LAUNCHER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

This triggers the russian mutt.

Attached: Putinisgay.png (307x367, 14K)

> rubs his weak sweaty hands

When you have """"""""""""""""""""""""""proofs""""""""""""""""""""""""" of 100% confirmed invasion you make things like preemptive strikes.

It's like when it's the birthday of town rapist, we hit our daughters very hard so they don't go to the streets and get raped.

WE CANT LET POROSZENKO GET NUCLEAR CODES!

I've seen some BMPs being moved through my city in past few days, I wonder if they know something is coming and just keep quiet

any ukrainians here

what happens Ukraine

do you see Ukraine military in streets etc?

Da faq? Hilarious

>russian oligarch isn't touched by deep state kikes
OK, schizo boomer, keep thinking russia is le based country with no kikes and putin is based
kikes will rather have us die for iran, iraq but it'll drag 1/2 of nato's military instead of 1/5ths mainly us's like last time

>far too long
nigga it's not even been 18 years

>twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1067138025786732544
GO RUSSIA! DEATH TO JOHN MCCAIN'S TREASONOUS UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT!

>It's like when it's the birthday of town rapist, we hit our daughters very hard so they don't go to the streets and get raped.
Based romania

Singles and its nothing

Ukrainians are under martial law, it's over finnbro, maybe no computer, maybe no home.

btw I'll be in Helsinki next weekend, what's some cool shit I must do to enjoy the Suomi experience?

twitter.com/AP/status/1067140615908089856

elections are in march 2019

UMMMMMMMM GUUUUYYYYYYSSSS???????
3 SOVIET ERA TANKS JUST FLEW IN FORMATION OVER MY HOUSE IS THIS IT?

How so? exprain, Oil sales?

Yeah but I was 4 during that one, didn't get to see any shit hit the fan.

they still won though?

I wish

> t. kike

noice

Attached: updat.png (781x591, 326K)

>how is it a necessity for any country ever to remain stable
gee, you tell me, I don't get why no one wants to look like Somalia or Afghanistan

well wtf, I still don't think theres going to be a habbening, theres never a legit habbening.

Fuck ukraine, shithole that only exports ugly whores.

I am ready to join Russian volunters. Lets invade the shithole

>a literal Jewish oligarchy put fourth by the EU and soros says something
>ever beingntruthful

Pick one one brainlet
Didn't Lithuania cry muh Russian invasion months ago when Russians had the sever military exercise?
Butthurt belt gonna butthurt

Attached: 1542749552076.jpg (406x399, 15K)

Ukraine is a professional victim of Europe.

Nah, just a happeningfag
I don't really want it, as 1) Russia and Ukraine, both Slavic nations, really shouldn't be fighting and 2) the resulting refugee crisis and military buildup will destabilize Europe
Still, we've been waiting for this for four years now
Maybe, you guys do have every reason to be paranoid
> Yugoslav Wars
> Real European land war
Eh

Why are the oblasts bordering Transnitria highlighted? Transnitria is literally a couple football fields filled with alcoholic Soviet era LARPers. I'll never understand why Moldova and Ukrain allow it to be a thing at all.

No they didn't. Finland got to keep their independence from the Russian horde and killed a bunch of Russian subhumans.

has he become mad?

he talking very delusional claims

quote:

Poroshenko: Putin expected for repeat of Tskhinval, to kill hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian citizens

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1067137458519728128

>what's some cool shit I must do to enjoy the Suomi experience?
go to country side minimum 300 km away from helsinki, shut down your phone, buy beer, go to sauna, enjoy starry sky, clean cool air and sound of nothing

Not in cities.

Well, they already spilled out that they did this as a provocation as per order, apparently they also armed and pointed artillery units at the Russian patrol ship
youtube.com/watch?v=fZGbkkOOuDA
youtube.com/watch?v=xakCXTXlZFA

But that's gonna be ignored and quickly forgotten, like that embarrasing "Putin orders to kill Babchenko" shitfest

buy rum, go to Kallio and get punched in the face on the line to a grill at 3am

absolutely authentic

What was unreal about the Yugoslav wars? They had civilian massacres, sieges, artillery, tanks...

Be safe out there m8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

better than to be ruled by EU

Attached: war69321s.jpg (125x116, 3K)

You'll be allowed to voice an opinion when your country evolves beyond macaco eating

there is permanently stationed russian army in transnistria

>Ukrainians are under martial law
Are they?

it was georgians who killed lots of civilians in Tskhinval

Georgian military bombed by grad missiles middle of night civilian homes in Tskhinval

Fucking russkies

Oh god no

>leaves house once
>dumps on the sidewalk
user bleease

>American
>calling someone else mutt
Don't change American

I fucking wish, all ukies deserve to hang.

Attached: 1525979947556.png (792x486, 438K)

> It's on youtube.

link or shut your whore mouth

Not really unreal, I guess; like the other user I was too young to really remember it, and it sort of got drowned out in the burger public conciousness by 9/11 and our subsequent misadventures

The TEL were the missile part all along!

Hope you've studied your portuguese

Attached: 1542125146932.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

imagine being this butthurt because we go to your countries and fuck your girls leaving kids behind

An older colleague of mine is a UN peackeeping force Bosnia veteran, he's got cool war stories.

So someone give me the quick and dirty on the Ukraine situation. I only sort of briefly followed what was happening in Ukraine a few years back when the Russians first started making plays but now I want to be on top of things.

they are your brothers, don't believe the propaganda from both sides.

>literally hasn't improved since Cidade de Déus was made

Soviet bears flying under my house right now, thousands are dying in this Russian blitzkrieg, Europe currently under total Kremlin rule, am posting from undeground bunker

we will never improve but we sure as hell are going to bring you down with us

and that's a good thing

Missed out on the rubber-mat T-34s, senpai

Its been like 3 years since the Ukrainian civil war

Too long my ass

Ukrainian intel suggests Russia has plans to occupy the Kherson Oblast in order to cut off Crimea from mainland Ukraine. Get ready lads, this is why martial law has been declared.

Attached: Top Happening.jpg (300x216, 14K)

Nothing has happened till it has happened

Idk, are you?