Hillary disavows migrants

Can someone explain to me wtf is going on?

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/1067151698441965589?s=21

Attached: 5BFD5EEF-30F0-4083-A225-5EB042701443.jpg (1242x992, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU
nytimes.com/2018/11/25/world/americas/tijuana-mexico-border.html
reddit.com/r/news/comments/a0cmdd/hundreds_of_migrants_rush_us_border_in_tijuana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BTFO. She was our gal after all.

Attached: F8F4013A-44C5-41E4-89D7-E9DD97E05E86.jpg (1854x927, 321K)

She wanted them dead when she had the cia in honduras and finds it wrong that they still have hope?

Trying to score political points early since she finally sees the writing on the wall with this whole """crisis"""

where my hildawgs at

Attached: hilldog_10.jpg (1024x827, 135K)

just another flip-flop from the flopper.

Hildawg would have built the wall by now

Attached: hilldog_11.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

Attached: hilldog_14.jpg (670x1024, 103K)

Heil Hitlery

Attached: 1470992394759.jpg (264x420, 31K)

>Can someone explain to me wtf is going on?
They are changing their tactics for the election.

Her vanity refuses to allow the dream of being 1st female POTUS die. She will say anything to get elected. Ignore her.

They just know that displays like this work against them. It's getting to the point that they need to call it out or it will get worse for them.

Did Boogie2988 hack Hilldawgs twitter?

this much shilling

Attached: 1539221164436.jpg (350x335, 61K)

Planning a 2020 run. Be seen to be challenging trump on things his own base feel he has let down on, her base will mostly disregard it and would vote for her over trump 100% anyway.

didnt her husband give 0 shits about any taco

Is she, dare I say it, /ourlizardwoman/?

wrong in the sense they're fleeing from the US so she can't molest the children and harvest their organs?

Attached: 1543240837144.jpg (1024x730, 187K)

>Ignore her.
She's the best hope of Trump getting a second term. I say do whatever you can to make her the Democratic nominee for POTUS. Pirate her book called "What Happened?" She thinks the media was against her. She thinks the deep state was against her. How many wiretaps were dropped on her campaign? This means that she has such a great disconnect from reality that she is the only person who could lose against Trump. My dog could beat Trump in this environment if I put a vote for me sign on him and got him nominated for pres by the Dems.

I like the double entendre. Basically you can read here that she is against migrants crossing the border or that it's wrong to shoot gaz at children. It's a win-win, everyone happy

This was totally cool though.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU

More likely she was selling a narrative to readers, keep the left thinking they are oppressed and fighting authority with all the moral exemption and passion that provides.

Hilary well knows she had the machine under her control.

She loves the migrants.
Calling the gasing of children propaganda wrong.

Attached: serveimage-21.png (1200x1149, 793K)

Hillary would have had the stones to bomb them.

Wrong that that we didn't welcome them with open arms, not wrong that they tried to jump the fence. Is WTF she meant.

>More likely
Except her entire behavior on the campaign trail showed her disconnect from reality. She went to coal miners and told them that she was going to make sure they couldn't mine coal for fucks sake. She thinks it was in a misinterpretation because she was pitching some retraining shit. What she doesn't get is that means uprooting them from their families and tearing apart their state. She literally went campaigning in W Virginia and told these people that she's going to tear their families apart, destroy their way of life, and decimate their state as compensation for taking their jobs. She has no idea how to talk to Americans that want anything more in life than gibmedats.

It's wrong that Hillary is still allowed to live.

I am getting ready for 2020 by getting my deplorable base behind me.
She is going full metal McCain for elections. Then it will be we have to show compassion for these poor starved fatties living in abject poverty when in.

Lol nice shirt.

>Can someone explain to me wtf is going on?
She's running for 2020

Attached: Open relationship backfire.jpg (1024x507, 67K)

She’s God’s gift to the Republican Party though

she's drunk posting again

They changed the title of the article
nytimes.com/2018/11/25/world/americas/tijuana-mexico-border.html

I also thought the pic was fake but here's even a leddit post saying otherwise
reddit.com/r/news/comments/a0cmdd/hundreds_of_migrants_rush_us_border_in_tijuana/

such wisdom much wow

YASSSSSSSSSS

SLAY QUEEN

HILLARY 2020

Attached: 96KRrDI.jpg (624x434, 114K)

>WOW TRUMP WON BY BEING ANTI-IMMIGRATION I GUESS SJWS ARE OVER NOW MAYBE I WILL BE TOO AND WIN
THEY AREN'T INTELLIGENT PEOPLE
THEY'RE RETARDS NOBODY HAS DONE ANYTHING ABOUT SO NOW EVERYONE THINKS THEY'RE FUCKING MASTERMINDS
THEY'RE TOOLS