How do you get yourself to stay awake after your alarm goes off, if you have no responsibilities to fulfill on that day?

How do you get yourself to stay awake after your alarm goes off, if you have no responsibilities to fulfill on that day?

Attached: 1522111504351.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

A good trick is to make sure you get out of bed and eat breakfast every day at the same time. If you turn it into a habit (i.e., do it every day for like 3 weeks), you'll just start doing it without thinking. No matter what you have going on that day.

I put the alarm far out of reach from my bed, so I have to get up to turn it off. Once I'm out of bed, I might as well stay out.

put alarm device (smartphone for example) as far as you can to force yourself to get out of bed.

>no responsibilities to fulfill on that day
Why would you set an alarm? I typically go months between days like that - I'd take the sleep-in.

I'm already doing this but I will stumble over, turn it off, and fall back into bed.

I get very depressed if I sleep in and don't adhere to a strict sleep schedule.

I admittedly would like to avoid eating in the morning. Not only do I never have an appetite in the morning, but I am losing weight effectively on an intermittent fasting diet. Any OTHER morning routines that might work this way?

>fall back into bed
So it's not far enough

>I admittedly would like to avoid eating in the morning. Not only do I never have an appetite in the morning, but I am losing weight effectively on an intermittent fasting diet. Any OTHER morning routines that might work this way?
Jesus fucking christ. It's another one of those threads, where the OP comes up with some ridiculous reason why he refuses to do what he's advised.

If you don't want to get up in the morning, go ahead and keep doing your retard diet. If your diet is more important, you must not really want to get up in the morning.

You might be surprised at how far and how much I have to do to get to my alarm, and I still go back to sleep.

My diet is more important, because the weight loss has had a massively positive effect on my self-esteem and people have noticed the improvements. I also feel a lot healthier.

I however don't tend to think that "being awake at a reasonable hour" and "intermittent fasting" are mutually fucking exclusive.

Your diet is stupid, and you are stupid for treating the formulaic bullshit you follow as sacrosanct.

"Intermittent fasting" and "eating a small meal shortly after you wake up" are not mutually exclusive either.

So what do you suggest?

user, how can you not have any responsibilities when you are responsibly for your own fate the whole time? Wake up because life has a lot to offer and much growth is to be made.

Attached: OhShitProfile.jpg (256x256, 7K)

fuck off desu. the best diet advice is to choose a diet and STICK WITH IT, no matter what. That is what OP is doing. He's asking for help how to get around an apparent paradox in his trying to pursue two noble aims.

I appreciate you getting what I am trying to convey.

Sounds like a deeper problem. Most people who are physically up are up, you are forcefully going back to your bed. Try to solve that deeper rooted issue you aren't sharing.

Do you have any idea what it might be?

>sacrosanct
Italian spotted.

I just remind myself that there's this neat little website where there are zero consequences and I can tell people that I hope they get cancer, just like you. And that's how everyone on Jow Forums gets their nuts off because we're all faggot failed pieces of shit who will shitpost here forever until the end of time you fucking faggot.

Have you tried not being a cancerfag?

1. Get up and go to sleep at the exact same time.

If you don't get step 1 down first, don't bother moving on. This is about getting over your bad habits. I use melotinin to sleep.

2. Set up your alarm away from your bed when you get up. When you turn off your alarm immediately walk to the bathroom and brush your teeth.

3. After brushing your teeth, listen to some music / read a book / whatever gay shit you do

4. Avoid jacking off throughout this process

If you dispute with any of these points, you're not trying and don't actually want to improve and should fuck yourself on your stick of self pity. Good luck user