SSRI antidepressants

My father fucking hates me and the only way he'll ever believe i am trying to make myself better is if i go on antidepressants. No, i am not depressed, but that doesn't matter. He thinks i am and he's a typical stubborn boomer. At this point i am just ready to acquiesce and try them. Is there any reason why i should not?

Attached: 1541423903042.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Don't take them, just fake and sink em in the toilet.
I have to warn you that there many are under anti depressants.

Tell your father to fuck off. How about that?

Dont fuck with thoose mate just smoke a cone ey

I have before. I just want to burry the hatchet with him though

I can't smoke rn. Custody battle yadda yadda. They drug test me to make sure i am not drinking or smoking pot

Medfag here.
They'll make you fat, you'll lose your sex drive and you need to come off of them slowly or else you could die. That and there's a rare disease called serotonin syndrome which will kill you dead.
The process of finding one that works for you is kind of a crap shoot. Often times you won't like it or it won't work so you gotta take another pill and slowly come off of the pill you're taking now. It's a pain in the ass. Luckily I don't deal with that stuff too much.
With that said, once you find one that works it'll change your life for the better. However, therapy is always the best way to fix your blues.

SSRIs are massively damaging to you in the long term and have proven to cause severe dependency issues. Most people who end up on such drugs stay on drugs for the rest of their lives, and the very problems they supposedly treat worsen, such as lethargy and suicidal thoughts. You will lose aggression, creativity, and independent thought while on these drugs, which is the real reason they're pushed, as they make you easier to control and far more pliable to anyone in an authority position in your life.

They also cause severe degradation of your long term reasoning capacities, an interesting point to note is that virtually all of the mass shooters in the United States were on an SSRI when they committed the shooting. It seems to short circuit your ability to rationally think through the consequences of your actions and instead you react & think in a much more emotional way, like a child or a woman. Absolutely do whatever you can to avoid taking these, as they will fundamentally harm you on multiple levels and have lifelong consequences that will severely affect your quality of life.

Thank you for taking the time to write these out. Any alternatives? Guided meditations have helped me maintain a better attitude and mood. I used to smoke weed, but it became obvious to me that i was dependent on it.

Don’t take SSRI unless your actually depressed and desperate to try anything before you blow your head off. Letting the Jew fuck around in your head is almost always a big mistake.

Anti-depressants will turn you into a walking zombie user, it’s like being lobotomized.

SSRIs will fuck your shit up and actually make you depressed if you are not. You can tell him you do but just spit the pills dont take them

Go to the gym.
Eat healthy.
See a therapist.
You'd be shocked how effective the first two are. Quite honestly, you might not even need to do the third if you do the first two.

but medfag, serotonin syndrome isn't a disease, it's just having way too much serotonin in your brain to the point of toxicity

Interesting. I took them over a decade ago (abilify) and shooting up my school was actually on my mind a lot. Now that i am older and off them it seems fucking crazy to me. Though the reason my father wants me on them is because i rant about the jews and he thinks i am a drug addict because he found out i trip on LSD and DMT recreationally. Which triggers him because he was a police officer

sounds like you already made up your mind, cuck.

Attached: bp.png (490x308, 372K)

Do not take them

Thank you, dog spinning user

oh, well, as long as you're not an eraserhead a couple trips ain't that bad, shit...

>massively damaging

Yes I know frompersonal experience

This

Idk what that is, but my trips are always enjoyable. Therapeutic in a way. Which is why i still dose well into my late 20's

It's a slow process user
It'll definitely get worse before it starts getting better but it's worth doing

Exercise, get outside, do meditation or a relaxing physical routine such as yoga. Start finding new things to do with your time, find a craft, a hobby, or a sport that you enjoy so you can spend your time doing something that satisfies you. There are multiple natural ways to reduce your stress, and calm yourself down, they just take time and discipline to effectively utilize but have far greater results if you are willing to do so. Most of all it takes willpower and focus to reach a better mental state, and finding things in life that actually make you happy.

One of the things I absolutely despise about our current culture is that depression is viewed as a completely negative thing that must be medicated, rather than a state of mind that you reach when your life and activities are no longer fulfilling for you. Reaching a state of depression should motivate people to find better ways to live their life, not pop pills and fail to solve the underlying root problems that are causing the emotional state to begin with. Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with being sad or depressed if events in your life warrant those feelings and you need time to sort through them in a natural way. Anti depressants are a sickening combination of a society that demands people act "happy" all the time even when they're not, and their solution is to chemically alter their minds so that they won't be an inconvenience. It's sickening.

You can't bury the hatchet with someone who demands that you poison yourself.

This. Helped me through the death of my father then subsequently soon after a break up. People told me to see help because I had gone through a lot, my sister got put on SSRIs (not anymore thank God). Focused on school and getting in the best shape of my life, that along with deepening my friendships with a couple very close friends. It was all the help I ever needed.

Get away from him. He's using you as a scapegoat for being a bad person and bad parent.

SSRIs will permanently fuck your brain and your life up.

If he's telling you you're depressed that'll become interchangable with [insert bullshit disorder here] a week later, this is a tactic to deflect from the fact that he's a shitty parent.

Consider asking to be in the full custody of your mother if she's somewhat reasonable, but get a job and slowly save money to get away from her too.

it's just a slang term for someone who does LSD and such way too often... to the point of being a jumpy paranoid mess. but you seem to be okay, still, don't touch SSRIs