Some of you traditionalist faggots are actually against this. Explain

Some of you traditionalist faggots are actually against this. Explain.

Attached: Based_Aryan_Waifu_2.jpg (480x599, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpCbpyVYqnM
youtu.be/NoFp-0JmewA
exrx.net/WeightExercises/GluteusMaximus/TBDeadlift
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Horrendous form

Yes I'd fuck her.
No I wouldn't date or marry an attention whore like her.

Attached: 2plate.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

This. She better like cooking from a wheelchair.

this, they're the same as pole dancers or booty instagramers.

Based and frenchpilled

crossfit is gay, women should learn bjj and kickboxing instead.

I'm fine with women body building so long as they don't whore off their body like the woman in the picture you've shown.

lol what? Is this real?

>some of you smart people avoid vanity as a character trait and i dislike you for that. explain why im right

lol wat

>crossfit
that's not a crossfit gym

???

Attached: snapcity leg press.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

I'm not really against it, but every single woman I've ever seen place any emphasis on strength training was a broken, emotionally unstable husk of a person. Beware women who don't value their own femininity. That might not be a very progressive perspective, but it's reality.

Attached: elite.jpg (621x621, 270K)

Attached: 200w.gif (200x118, 831K)

there's a time and piace for everything

It's fake you monkeys.

If that much iron landed on you, you'd react a hell of a lot different than she did.

Attached: this is crossfit.webm (480x848, 1.03M)

Attached: samantha wright.webm (780x590, 1.56M)

I didnt look, i just made the asumption, oh a thots doing sumo deadlifts, probably some crossfit bullshit.

What’s the extra j for?

He copped a feel at least.

Attached: 1527031800296.jpg (430x320, 12K)

>sumo deadlift
>not going heavy enough to need deadlift socks
Good grip tho

A bunch of DYEL in this thread. That is clearly a fake plate - someone being able to throw a 45 that hard and that fast would cave that woman's head in. There's no impact behind it.

witty, lol.

very gross
(you're a crypto faggot)

Here's the thing: if you like girls with 6 pack and huge muscular legs, better buy a dildo to fuck yourself.

I am against women exploiting their sexuality.

Its bad for the women doing it because theyre not building the relationships or skills that they will need to sustain them after their beauty fades.

Its bad for other women because it makes young men bitter and resentful.

Its bad for young men because they havent reached their peak value yet and they become enraged when women their age are succeeding without working hard.

Its only good for wealthy men that can afford to watch these whores degrade themselves for money.

Attached: 1542824098628.png (418x479, 188K)

Nah, you'd have to be blatantly uneducated to be against women lifting. It's great for anyone, particularly post-menopausal women who often have decreased bone density.

from smiles to tears

Attached: snap.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

under rated

omg that rekt femur

Attached: 1530628666324.jpg (645x773, 66K)

I'm getting hard the thought of her eating all that protein, the empty yogurt tubs, the smell of deli turkey breast, the protein powder farts, checking for reacts on insta all the time, mmmh mmmh, a true keeper.

It's not. It's a ripped muscle.

If you don't find OP's pic hot as fuck, you are a pussy. I'd love to dominate that fit bitch.

Could be a bumper plate.

Against what? I don't like fat chicks. I always encourage girlfriends to work out with me and eat healthy. Project more.

This. And why does she have to be almost naked? Attention seekers usually have mental issues

Attached: 15273893.png (1440x1797, 2.33M)

I'm not against women lifting. I am against varbies.

Pretty sure that’s a rogue 10lb bumper. It would still suck to get hit with it.

It is really bad for women to lift heavy weights. It is good for them to stay fit, but weights is not one of them. Cardio...swimming, dancing, and carrying babies around are their best workouts.

a man of taste i see
youtube.com/watch?v=hpCbpyVYqnM

Attached: 23d22b6b1cdfee4fde020892874a6f8a.gif (300x300, 2.85M)

Lolololol

>Vaya con Dios
kek

THANK YOU.

give her a break. it's just a photo for instagram

from the movement, the 1st plate could be a 5 kg rubber bumper, although the shape with the handles is atypical

there could be a back story we don't know

t b h I've done this before
my shoulder just went and I had to drop it
didn't fuck my leg up like that though

>>Jow Forums here
Not only is that bad form, 99% of you missed the fact she isn't actually lifting it.

I think like 15 reps at a low intensity is ok
I've never actually even seen a girl really try in the gym anyway though

More like 20 pounds (10kg), perfectly throwable. and if the impact is not so direct it wouldn't do much damage but still hurt of course

I just thought it was a foam plate and an act, but the first plate had a bit of weight to that roll on the floor afterwards so im not sure what im seeing.

I dont do much lifting no, i train mma, i have no interest in getting big, i like having speed and endurance. I'm already 6ft and 175lb, i dont need nor want to be a 210- 220lb.monster.

Well it wouldn't feel good getting stuff thrown at you but it was clearly for a comedy sketch and the Thot knew what she signed up for. She grabs a part of her head not even touched by the plate.

youtu.be/NoFp-0JmewA women need hobbies to.

user, we're all broken, mentally unstable husks today, especially on Jow Forums.

That's terrifying and extremely cruel if true

If you are married with kids, even if you're a stay at home mom, you're going to find it really hard to go to the gym more than twice a week, unless you leave your kids with the nonwhite child care person. Not really prepared to do that with a nonverbal toddler. My main objection is: where do you find the time?

>Reddit Spacing
>Meme flag
>Trains MMA and tells people on the internet like we give a fuck

Attached: DexVsStr.gif (250x250, 617K)

>Not powerlifting at home.

its a photo-shoot aspie

When a woman goes below 13% body fat she greatly increases her chances of becoming infertile. I think women should exercise but often they take it too far. They sacrifice their looks and their health to become ugly man looking creatures.

>Hun why don't you the kids some peanut butter cookies?

Jimmie you know that will mess with my macros

baest

this if you're not powerlifting a woman can work everything she needs with a trap bar.

it would take years of intentional bulking + steroids to put on 45lbs of muscle

Meanwhile you could just do a bit of lifting and get stronger, faster and have better endurance without getting any bigger if you train for those things.

People act like you accidentally brush up against a steel plate and instantly turn into Schwarzenegger, it doesn't work that way.

just buy some kettlebells or dumbbells and a yoga mat and whatever other shit and do it in your house while watching your kid

Women belong into the kitchen

Because she probably lifts more than me

Rip

I am away from home 12h a day and I manage to squeeze in 2-3h of lifting almost every day at home. Try harder.

If you have a gf that goes to the gym in makeup looking like a complete thot, we don't need to explain your problems.

This.

I can't do a 10 minute yoga video without my kid trying to crawl on my and kick me off the yoga mat

Women should not exercise the same way men do, they already act like men and now they wanna look like men. Fitness thots only do it for something to put on their fucking Instagram. Whenever I see one of these things recording a selfie snippet of themselves on a bike machine and vividly picture myself crushing their necks.

Attached: DbCL6beW0AEM6t4.jpg (1114x1200, 187K)

what the fuck is this shit advice get out

buy some plates and a bar, put them in the basement/garage. leave enough room to use them. go in, lift for 15-20 min a day 4-5 times a week. done.

and if you honestly don't have 15 min, you cant get up 15 min earlier? or go to bed 15 min later?, then that's a scheduling problem, not a time problem

Then kike them back.

Bad for pregnancy.

>Some of you traditionalist faggots are actually against this. Explain.

QUICK, check her tax records!!!!!!

nothing sexy about daddy issues. also
lyft moar.

You're damn right I'm against pulling sumo

squat your child

I said it too

You'd have to put your kid in front of the TV behind a closed door otherwise you'd cave their face in with a dumbell 100%. I can do that, or I can leave the toddler with his dad and go on the weekend

I like strong women.

fuck off. i am right. it does everything they need.
exrx.net/WeightExercises/GluteusMaximus/TBDeadlift

210-220 at 6 foot is hardly a monster. I would say average athletic build. I am 6 foot 200 lbs and still feel too skinny.

It goes hand & hand w/ all the other trends being pushed. Major red flag.

Ooohhh and who's looking after your nonexistent children?

>Women should not exercise the same way men do
And they don't. They just go there to take pictures and thot around.

I feel bad for her knees.

Weak men always do.

I'm same as you. I can't financially afford to sustain any more mass though.

basd

Attached: 1516305238476.jpg (480x347, 59K)

Should we honor his passing, or call him a rapist?

Attached: Last Tango in Paris.jpg (800x1133, 162K)

> they already act like men and now they wanna look like men

What makes you think they want to look like men?. If they wanted to look like men and that was their real goal they'd put on some work boots and cut their hair and quit wearing make up and shit. Obviously you have some resentment towards women that work out.

A lot of women do it to be stronger and can you blame them?. Women are naturally just generally weaker than men and that leaves them at a disadvantage 24/7. As long as they exist they're at the mercy of most guys their size and height. I'm not talking about bodybuilding chicks. That's a different story. A lot of guys probably have the same motivation.

Cuz you're skinnyfat and don't lift

I'm a king who wants a queen faggot.

why not just buy a normal bar
this is fucking autism
do u even lift brah

Attached: annanystrom_Bo7WGYbHg_3.jpg (1080x1350, 616K)