Any cia niggers still around?

Attached: 1533267636091.png (412x425, 284K)

Sup?

Who wants to know, bub?

Attached: 003.jpg (960x678, 59K)

my brother in law is CIA.. he slipped up one time and we found out.. but no one said a thing becaues it would just be stress for us and him. Point is.. the CIA is all around us in regular people doing regular jobs and they are the people you least expect. But one clue is if he/she needs to travel for work a lot.

So you just tell everyone on a data mining russian forum....
thanks Dave

CIA here, Donald trump just flew a house over my caravan.

an i mean out of country travel to mainly china and eastern europe type places..

this forum is anonymous.. i am safe here.

Terry A Davis just flew over my house!

it logs IP, even proxies can't help.

They're not allowed to post.

Everyday

that's ok most will assume this is just a larp and nothing will be mined from me.

Great now that you said that they will be even more interested in checking you out and your bro..

No. U.S. intel agencies do not visit this board. Stop spreading this awful lie.

T. Oldfag

>Posting on a Chinese carpet weaving forum
>Nothing will be mined from me

Attached: 1540837148320.jpg (208x326, 15K)

>be a top secret CIA field agent
>its just like in the spy movies
>mary a nice girl that respects your frequent travelling and never asks about your work
>Feelsprettygood.gif
>her bro is kind of a dumbo but whatever I still like him
>slip up about my work one day to her family
>fuck
>I hope I will not have to car accident them all now, they are good people after all
>go on a regular mission to spread some chaos in Syria mybe go to Ukraine next
>suddenly get bagged by the KGB upon arrival
>mfw I am tortured to death in some basement in Archangelsk
>mfw they tell me that my bro in law outed me on a Russian bot and data mining website so he could brag to his autistic friends

Attached: DDC98B79-5F70-4E42-8AA7-C94E8642E031.jpg (288x288, 18K)

No

the apex of concise bantz remains yours

This guy literally glows in the dark.
t. MERINO spooky.

yeah, busy making you autists accidentally put yourselves in prison for messing with the irs lol

lol... good story but the fuck up he made was really rare and also we had to do a little checking to find out the real deal. When we did.. we met and said yea we know what he is doing but we never had this conversation and we know nothing. We all kind of felt a little like spooks ourselves. I can keep a good secret but the point like i said is a lot of 'regular folks' are CIA.. it's like this for all covert ops in all countries.

Whatever you say, David

>I can keep a good secret
>Tells everyone

>I can keep a good secret
are a irl retard?