Why is Gen Z so fucking cringe?

Why is Gen Z so fucking cringe?

Attached: 20181126_124345.png (2560x1440, 667K)

Nice side thread you have here, shame if someone was to sage it.

>youth want attention

no shit

Yeah we have some faggots in our generation but the guys are majority redpilled and getting more redpilled by the day. All my friends hate shitskins

garbage ass fucking thread, take the advice of the dude above

I wasn't born in the 800s but I love norse why are pagans such cringe

it's a woman.

People like this have always existed. It's nothing new and will continue for the rest of time so long as people keep making music.

Late Gen Z here(18). I can't do the floss worth shit, it hurts my sides.

Attached: 73afa8c0fcb2d312997bb864db21e5338338505d34571bd7e550be6f0d0e.gif (600x423, 1.02M)

>being so fat it hurts to do a standing dance

pathetic.

>late
you mean early

>My father didn't throw out his old cassettes and showed it to me once and after the initial snapchat-pics I brag about it online claiming I use it fairly often.

because they don't have any real culture.
they grew up without any culture to point to. music is full of degenerate nigger shit. tv shows are worse. all they have are internet memes, and those are now so post-post-post ironic that they're shit

Thanks Obama!

why do these fags call themselves "90's kids?"

Longing the feeling of belonging to something, anything.

So very sad and pathetic

Such is the leftist world we live in.

I was born in 1990 and I don't consider myself a 90s kid, I really only remember '97-99 vaguely. didn't really start to understand things until 9/11-2003 iraq invasion, got redpilled in high school 2006 on niggers and jews then put it all together in 2010 and figured about white genocide as some punk faggot in my dorm now im not sure I am part of anything anymore. if I didn't have my job or my family i'd be homeless or dead. I hate this stupid society.

Because they want to feel like they can fit in with Millennials. It's annoying because they think by growing up with SpongeBob that they know what the 90s were about for a kid.

These fuckers never even knew 8 bit, 16 bit, vcr recording, original Gameboy, or any of the classic cartoons/toys, but they think they're oh so 90s. I bet not one of them has heard of Biker Mice from Mars.

22 year old Doomer here, I just want to end it all man. I'm not gonna make it. All women are whores. The kikes have won and will always win. Our society is already a love child of 1984 and Brave New World, and our future will only resemble Camp of the Saints. I just want to give up and die.

Attached: Doomer.png (498x594, 137K)

>1998
>Gen Z

yeah I am just barely making it and it can all be taken away in a second. I wouldn't try to climb back up now, just go freeze out in the woods if I lost my job

I'm just a uni student in one of the most progressive states in the union. It fucking sucks, but I want to become a teacher. I want to inspire the youth and drop redpills. I want to find a good women to be my wife and equal in life, but all the women I've seen are whores, cat lady feminists, or emerging as such.
There's no hope for me man. I want to give up and die, but I can't.