Canada should be the 53rd state

Attached: 5A08EFCB-2D77-4197-95BB-F4116479FD38.jpg (650x650, 48K)

Agree. Stop Trudeau and take over and kick out all the Asian Muslims you brought in, seize the land

>you brought in
Why do you say it like that? I didn’t want them here just as much as you user

I agree also.

>53rd
???
Also thats a more realistic scenario than most people are willing to admit.

Should have gotten loud about it

Please, can’t you just nuke us?

No
I know this is a bait thread but I'll bite

If the entirety of Canada became a state, it would become the second most powerful state in the electoral college. California has 39m people, and Americans love to complain how they always keep a strangle on elections. Canada has roughly 37m people, and a significantly more liberal-leaning mindset than many Americans. Canada and California would unironically rule American politics.
Thus it would only be reasonable to admit each province and territory as a separate state. This would be a ridiculously arduous undertaking, any way you look at it.
Secondly, Canadians do not want to become Americans. Regardless of what Quebec separatists said 80 years ago, and regardless of >muh movies and blue jeans, a referendum would be handily defeated. Thus the only option with any foreseeable success would be war.
The CAF is no match for the might of the US Armed Forces. I do not dispute this. Contrary to popular belief, however, Canadians do possess quite a lot of civilian firearms. The exact number escapes me, but the rate of gun owners per capita gets denser as you get further north. The southern borderlands would be easy to take, assuredly, but the USA would get bogged down in the rough terrain of Northern Ontario, Northern Quebec, the frozen prairies, the Rockies, etc. It would be an interminable guerrilla war. This isn't even taking into account the widespread international condemnation the USA would receive for invading Canada, or anti-US actors using this war as a proxy conflict. You'd be nuts to think Uncle Vlad wouldn't supply John Blow with "outdated" weapons.
The whole idea is fucking retarded.

Gas yourself, yank expat.

The very idea makes me cream

Attached: really dog.png (305x267, 147K)

Canada could become multiple states

Attached: undastand.jpg (298x299, 22K)

>T. seething canashit
We would unironically roll over you in days
>b-but muh vietnam!
That was across a fucking ocean, Canada is merely miles from where I live
I don't want canadians in my country anyway, dumb leaf

Attached: 1514266598067.png (237x361, 86K)

>I don't want canadians in my country anyway
If we had the same government, Canadians would be exactly like you in 1 generation

Attached: sam bulb.png (458x545, 396K)

Proximity doesn't mean shit. You really over estimate the infrastructure in northern Canada, you'd win, but you'd only get land no larger than Karelia.

we have asian muslims? you understand our asians are all fairly republican like our CPC. Asians hate all of it.

All Canadians are tsundere towards the US. We secretly long to be American but will always say FUCK AMERICA on the surface.

Do you honestly believe that you would be able to exert the full occupation necessary to "civilise" the entire country? Your own strategic analysts have already stated, coming off of experiences with the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars, that a truly successful counter-insurgency/full occupation requires 3 US soldiers AT MINIMUM to every person in Afghanistan. Your own politicians and society are not prepared to dedicate upwards of 90 million combat arms troops to suppress Canada to the point of no doubt. In addition, your military, though very powerful, is no longer capable of such "grand campaigns" involving millions of troops. Two decades in the desert have completely shifted your doctrine.

Not Necessarily.

This is it sounds.. Canadians who talk walk act like me will be destroyed like nothing. meanwhile you spent 6 trillion trying subdue sand niggers in a place the size of Rhode Island. You fucken moron. We're waiting with more guns than people.. Do something. You better because we import muslims by the thousands; grand children will be brown.

All it takes is for some uppity MAM from Thunder Bay to repeatedly sever the Trans Canada and any operation is completely halted.

They hate us and cheer job losses fuck them it's a new world; chinese atleast send us rich people. Americans shit on us.

Canada is an odd duck of a country, held together by a fake nationalism that presents itself as anti-Americanism. Been like that since Mulroney left office.

However been all over Canada, and it's amazing how much more in common some provinces have to nearby states than with other provinces. Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba are very much like the western US plain states. BC has a lot in common with the US PNW, Ontario is what I would call "Canadian" in the truest sense. Quebec is Quebec, while the eastern part of Canada to Nova Scotia is a lot like New England.

If any provinces were to leave at some point, would see the western ones doing so first, Alberta and BC cannot stand one another for example.

Meh we don't have any hate against BC we just want better trade. Calling it hate is incorrect. I wish Alberta would leave. We would be rich as fuck.

No thanks.

To follow up though, no way the US and Canada would join as it is right now. The US will break up at some point, and then I can see a few new nations forming that would include former US states and Canadian provinces.

As I said, several provinces have much more in common with their southern neighbors than with one another. Long-term Alberta would have much more in common with Montana than Ontario.

Don't forget China and Russia would be our new best friends. Free AKMs for patriots!

53rd? You stay where you are until you learn

>canada joins america
>republicans never win another election
dumb idea from a dumb user

America should become a british colony

There would be a Canadian independence party like the bloc and Canada would never ever be relevant in an election.

there's no such thing as a Canadian, that's the problem.

>he’s right
Most of NH and Maine had about a million quebeckers move in the early 20th century.
It’s still Conservative and English.

The only reason they have anything in common is because of shared heritage. Of course the Maritimes are like New England; both place's were the destination of many Scottish and later Irish immigrants that maintain a distinct maritime tradition. Alberta is "like" Montana because of shared geography, and Albertans possess the same frontier spirit, having been pushed out West at the behest of John A. Macdonald. Southern British Columbia is like your NW for geographic reasons, again. Western maritime and economic culture that developed roughly at the same time.
Canadian provinces are not "like" American states, and American states are not "like" Canadian provinces. Some may share some overarching motifs, but the realities are very different. First and foremost, Canada is a Confederation. Each province maintains a distinct identity, but those identities all lead back to the common thread of the Canadian concept.

and we in BC dont hate albertans but we dont like NDP bitch crying to the feds instead of sitting down at the table and negotiating. The pipeline deal was shit for BC and on top of that they wanted us to also subsidize it with high gas prices while they reap all the benefit. If she had sat down to renegotiated what was a bad faith deal by a provincial government on it's way out (BC libs) there wouldn't have been such a clusterfuck. all that said BC and Alberta hate the east far more than we could ever hate each other. those fags have been plundering the west for decades to fund their idiotic mistakes.

in general the west is tired of paying for the fuck ups of the east and it's getting to the point where successionism would be a serious option for a lot of westerners if it were on the table.

Agreed. Canadian "nationalism" is one of the strangest things to witness. It really kicks in during international competitions (especially hockey) and the habit of putting the maple leaf on company logos always struck me as odd. The anti-US sentiment that runs deep is part of that, but it at times has reached epidemic levels (booing US children at a hockey tournament for example). In short Canadian nationalism seems to be more of what we are "not" than what we "are".

Love Canada though, spent my younger years in the Western Hockey League, and much of that was spent on long bus rides spanning from Victoria west to Brandon, MB. Most of my teammates were Canadian, and picked up a lot of the cultural differences. Mostly what struck me was just how much all of us had in common.

you should at least keep our provinces and territories as separate states

I’ve posted this idea before and I’m certain it’s the only solution:

>every province west of Ontario becomes a state except the useless NWT/Nunavut
>territories/Ontario/Quebec/the maritimes remain Canada
>ship all the natives to NWT/Nunavut, other nonwhites to Ontario.

This is what would happen if we got a per-province secession referendum, likely, except the ethnic purge. Though I suspect natives would want to leave anyway to continue to receive bennies and the chinks in Vancouver might leave voluntarily to Toronto so they can keep abusing Canada’s free shit and good schooling

That "not" mentality stems from two things. 1. Living next door to you behemoths, in all your arrogance. 2. Canada was created to combat American Western expansion in the late 19th century.

Fuck off were full

Completely understand and agree. Am not stating that any province is going to leave the confederation any time soon. I believe that both of our nations are facing imminent demographic destruction and increasing totalitarianism from our respective governments. At some point we reach the point of no return.

When that happens I believe it likely a breakup will occur, and those states and provinces with regional and cultural similarities may join in new unions. It may be a generation or two away, but I believe it will happen. There is no way in hell either nation can continue with the status quo for long.

That's not really a solution, since there is no North American Question. As it stands, your solution benefits neither party, and would harm both.

I'm taking a negative tone in this thread, don't mean it that way. Just want to assert that Canada is a distinct entity, and not the spawn of the US. You're right, we are facing some very tough problems and they will rear soon. I think Canada will remain whole however.
Thanks for RDR2

Agreed. Canada was once our comfy hat, but is now infested with lice. We’ll even let the frogs go if they want.

>benefits neither party

Do you have any idea how much good shit is in the western provinces that America would want? We could also finally get that pipeline through Alberta. Not to mention the west provinces would likely be red without the natives and asians

Canada will either be America's bitch, or China's 50 years down the line.

I'd rather go American, buy a gun and start using the Constitution in my advantage.

Attached: uh huh.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

What is considered "american" to the outside world are just anglos who fought for the rebellion side during the revolutionary war. If Canada was apart of the US, in 1 generation leafs would be considered more american than your mid-west hick ass anyday.

>53rd state
Who was 51 and 52 then?

Hell no

Puerto Rico
Gaum and the Virgin Islands.

NO NO NO NO NO NO !

Only after you guys have a day of the rope and kill off the libshits who are ruining your country. That's the price of admittance.

We are close to balkanization

The US would be hamstrung with the administrative burden. Taxes would go up for every American to fund the "Americanisation" of the West. This would far outweigh any benefits from the pipeline. When dealing with this sort of reshuffling of the American continent, a pipeline is vastly unimportant.
The East would continue on as Canada, but lose half of itself. Without equalisation payments, the remaining Canada would suffer under crushing debt and possibly cease to function as a society.

Fuck off leaf everyone knows that Guam is going to capsize and tip over.

Attached: No.jpg (700x700, 23K)

Hehehehe
Oh voy

Attached: 7CF3F147-7761-4F5C-9B4D-7A32A53B7CE7.jpg (600x600, 50K)

They would all move south to the warmer part of the bew country

Nah I don't hate you guys, well I hate Trudeau but not you normal Canadians

You faggots will not do shit and I will eternally laugh because 98.7% of your population has never even walked across a dense, large forest and your oil + welfare is starting to fail
It's just that you have been good goyims

I worked for a chinese guy for a while, dude barely even spoke english, he warned me about trudeau, i didnt really give 2 fucks about politics back then but boy was he right

>Every retarded canacuck, pajeet and chang in this thread who thinks they can stand up to the US disregards the fact 90% of the canacuck population is 100 miles of the us border
Bombing Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, and personally burning every insect and pajeet would be great

>The US would be hamstrung with the administrative burden. Taxes would go up for every American to fund the "Americanisation" of the West. This would far outweigh any benefits from the pipeline.
Sounds like a temporary measure that is not wholly expensive across the entirety of the timescale involved. These tax hikes would soon be defeated on a state by state basis and if the “”””required”””” administrative funds ran dry due to lack of tax revenue, the transfer would still go smoothly enough and it would immediately be made apparent that it’s not expensive enough to warrant such taxation. Meanwhile the US would see immediate and permanent land area, resource, agriculture and electoral college benefits.

>The East would continue on as Canada, but lose half of itself. Without equalisation payments, the remaining Canada would suffer under crushing debt and possibly cease to function as a society.
Good, they should feel the pain of their retarded equalization payment policy they asked for in the first place. Once the productive provinces are gone they will have nothing to parasitize and their open borders high tax mutt utopia can finally apoptose in seclusion from the people who are already in essence a different nation and shouldn’t be dragged down with them.

Gross, why the fuck would you do that to yourselves.

Please annex Alberta and nuke the rest.

t. Alberta oilfag

Tbh we just want Alberta.

You don't get it. At some point soon, your nation will be wrought with civil war. And at the end of that conflict, our nations will be joined. You'll ask us for entry.

Think you're in hard times? Go fuck a horse
>t. Newfie

This is a pretty far-fetched scenario. Talk of civil war in this country is a little early. Your country, though? Not so much. If anything, Canada will remain Canada while your country splinters.

no.
lower your taxes.

Post the in-store sticker prices. Food security is the second most important thing to an individual. If the government cannot guarantee it at a reasonable cost, then why support it?

When the pendulum swings the other way, as it is doing, your countrymen will rip apart the Canadian system from the outside. It doesn't take many to do a lot, especially when the opposition is formed of unorganized immigrants who speak different languages and have no arms training. Jesus, get it over with already.

If that were to happen take every province but Quebec.

On the surface our nationalism certainly appears like that. But deep deep down we have a quiet nationalism that is founded on doing the job to best of our abilities despite the circumstance. You go to the rural areas and you will find thousands and thousands of extremely hard workers who can withstand nearly anything you throw at them. You will find tight communities that uphold the traditions from days of old. All anyone knows about us is the publicity we get, which is basically Trudeau and hockey fans. Neither of which truly defines a Canadian. You come up to my home town and you will be shocked at how similar we truly are, the major difference is you guys like to talk about your values and we (non-city folk) keep it to ourselves and get on with the day which is both our downfall and nature.

>Ship all the nonwhites to ontario
>Then join forces with muttland and increase the black and hispanic population by 1000%

>quiet nationalism

I think you mean "weak".

Quiet doesn't mean weak you fool. Switzerland never boasts about their country, but they are very proud of it and very independent, to the point where they still have regular conscription.

from left to right British Columbia,the praries,Ontario, Quebec, the maritimes.
only need to add 5 provinces and the territory's can remain (unincorporated) territory's

53st, ftfy

We should be like switzerland and stock up on stolen jew gold

Attached: cnd.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)