So I wanna get a DNA test. The two big ones seem to be 23andMe and Ancestry. Which is more accurate?

So I wanna get a DNA test. The two big ones seem to be 23andMe and Ancestry. Which is more accurate?
To keep this Jow Forums related: is it wise to give genetic information to corporations?

Attached: 1542427647214.png (960x540, 773K)

>is it wise to give genetic information to corporations?
if you can't figure this out yourself, it doesn't matter anyways

Go for it if you're okay with them selling your genetic code.
The DNA kit isn't the product, you are.

They will sell your shit to biological research divisions. Why don't you just check the archives if you wanna know where you're from?

its good for your long term health go- newfriend

My boomer mum bought 3 kits from Myheritage, pic related.

Attached: 3 tests.png (2432x1418, 150K)

Which one to buy though?
I have a decent record of my mother's ancestry, but don't know much about my father's.

I'm not great at math or anything, but sometime about those percentages looks strange

Well I can't assess your situation, but if you got a name you can start tracking backwards

It's not. There is a fine line between Greek, Balkan and West Asian. It's neighbouring regions. It's only off if he had some Scottish there suddenly for example

they're really just guessing aren't they?

Yeah you don't get DNA just from your parents. Your DNA is formed from 1000s of your ancestors, it picks whatever it wants randomly from each side.

Why would you take a dna test? To discover the milk man is your father? Why do you care who are you distantly related so if its not going to change your life

Honor your father and his father,you must come from a family with one otherwise you are a nigro seeking meaning for a meaningless life

Attached: 46503465_1056468201189697_4066663567737225216_n.jpg (384x382, 20K)

Don't do it. (((Government))) will keep your info.

I did an Ancestry DNA test and the results seemed very odd. But then they updated everyone's results and after that, they seemed fairly accurate.
I'd say Ancestry DNA because I read somewhere that 23andMe deliberately added African and Jewish percentages to "Mess with racists".
Not sure if that's true though.

Id say its fairly accurate.

My fathers side (Greek/Balkan) are all white and tall (all minimum 6'0+)

My mothers side (West Asian/Greek) are all that pale-white looking (think Caucasus looking skin) and they're all manlets.

Ancestry isn't owned by the jews

Mormons > Jews

This one.
However if you commit a crime the Govt can use this freely available data.

the fact that you want/need a DNA test should be enough to tell you youre a mutt

Thanks for all the feedback frens
Can't argue with that.
lol'd
Fair enough

Save yourself some money:
Pink nipple = pure
any other color = kys

>is it wise to give genetic information to corporations?
No, they will add nigger ascendancy that doesn't exist and sell your DNA to some database so it can be planted on crime scenes if you're a bad goy.

Also, you're a mutt, do you really need confirmation?

Attached: 5.jpg (354x672, 98K)

Don't send your DNA to corporation you fucking artard
If you can't tell what you are then you're a mutt and it doesn't matter

>Mexico