This is actually the best country in the world

Prove me wrong
>Protip: You can't

>inb4 muslims
Every country has it's strengts and weaknesses. We literally got BTFO 2 times in the last 100 years, whole country turned to dust and we STILL rose to the top, besides being RAPED mentally, physically and emotionally.

Attached: germany flag.jpg (750x250, 121K)

germany has always been trash tier because germans have always been trash tier.

>RAPED mentally, physically and emotionally
>STILL

Attached: giphy.gif (285x178, 979K)

i feel pretty comfy around germans, that's why i want nationalism. i don't want my fellow citizens to be replaced.

Im about to move to Germany next year, get ready for some amerimutt cock german ladies!

Ty for your condolences, greatly appreciated.

Germans are literally superior to the rest. Whenever I go anywhere else in Europe the people are uglier, lazier, ruder, dumber than us in some combination. German streets are the cleanest and we have better architecture. We have the best engineers and scientists and musicians and people worldwide desire our cars the most. Our economy is very strong thanks to our trade surplus because Germans work hard to produce high quality products to export round the globe. The world is inferior to us, it is as simple as that.

we like Germany, the descendents of Ancient Assyria. We don’t like the Hidden Empire, though. Fortunately, you’re on the last head.

Germans are literally the hardest working people in the world, without us China would have holocausted the whole world already, first by having no competition. Thankfully we are the export world masters. Luckily Trump is assfucking China too, so that helps aswell. If only we'd have good leadership now and do some trade deals with America... Enforce common sense policies... and eliminate (welfare) leeches, we'd be golden, unstoppable, unstompable, unreachable.

I seen a few German tourists the women are usually androgynous and bitchy the men are usually cucked by their wives I guess that is what happens when the the gene pool is decimated by back to back wars

>cold weather
>lower wages
>taxes
>muslims
>leftist government
Literally why?

>soon
moving to the states. saved money, clear criminal record, holding a MINT job, Master's degree, I'm going to make it, then I can laugh at this cucked country

Ty for the back up. Although I love every red pilled country, Germany has still a specil place in my hearth. I'm hearthbroken that the one hand so red pilled poles, are lying about germans, stealing cars and denying the atrocities commited to germans in the past, however one day I hope that they see the light too.

i'm sorry, i don't speak "lost both world wars"

So Kraut, how's Deutsche Bank doing these days?

Mutts love to make fun of Germany yet you implicitly acknowledge our superiority when you desperately claim to have German heritage, before you claim Irish, Italian or British heritage, because you know German genes are the most desirable.

Now imagine having low taxes,less regulations, closed borders, good politicians and red pilled art. Masn we'd be unstoppable, the golden years of America would look like dust in comparison

germany export cars and import muslims. nice....

Attached: 1542757013282.jpg (206x245, 11K)

>Masn we'd be unstoppable

Other countries know this, that's why (((France))) and (((Anglos))) had to hold us down constantly in the 20th century when they thought we got too strong.

was Kevin
till summer 2015
before they flooded the country with low IQ shitskins
now the IFO is in free fall
economy crash soon
RIP Deutschland

Oh wow, so this is how you feel about the only country that actually revolted against the (((elite))) in the last 100 years and got turned to dust, humiliated, and lied about for the following 100 years for it? Show some respect!

Slavshits don't even deserve to raise their voice in front of Germans

If only the best of the best wouldn't run away in panic, but openly endorse the AfD and pro business policies instead...

countries r for fags. peoples r for victors.

communism is for faggots, and gas chambers r for (you)

>mutt

You’re probably a hick. Amuttica is a bland tasteless new shit tier country compared to the based germania with history spanning thousands of years. Germany is a timeless classic while Amuttica is a bargain bin wrestler cowboy toy with US flag pants and of course its made in china. Get fuckt mutt subhuman

Attached: AB3E7C7E-F735-4691-9DA4-F8E22D9B3C0D.jpg (3264x2448, 3.27M)

Okay you can come in Ali, but make sure to red pill the missbehaving recent muslims we got recently and show them the right way to behave. Ty and may god bless you

i am objectively your superior. you shall be slapped for your indiscretion. you may submit no appeal thereafter, as i am your father's alpha...*slap*

all this is worth jack shit if the country, relying on exports to make money, is run by brainlets, sanctioning the very country with whom you had a trade surplus for over a decade (Russia) and spoil a beneficial deal avoiding tariffs (US) on your goods because orange man bad, rendering all your efforts useless
see the problem with these fuckups is that the reactions they cause are never immediately evidently
its all coming now, slowly but surely, and will hit us like a train
if this triggers another financial crisis the EU is done for

everybody with even only some sense for business will leave over the long run
you don't build a economical super power on the back of work shy low IQ niggers
leave alone that you attract any form of talent by completely fucking over the demographic

>he thinks there is anything more superior than a german
Lmaoing at your life. Wish you the best though

merkel needs to die so we can rise again, at the moment we are cuck tier just this one piece of shit is keeping us from god status

not if her successor is AKK

All Western nations are committing cultural suicide. Some, like Germany, more eagerly than others. Germany's best days are behind them. Even Mexico has a better future.

We need AFD so they clean up the mess for once or any right wing party

>Mexico has a better future
this but unironically

Attached: A3AE2A48-C39C-4E24-8BB1-E(...).jpg (587x534, 105K)

Too islamic

Attached: 1543256976569.jpg (664x463, 57K)

Stop acting like Germany back then in WW1 and WW2 was the same Germany as today and germans were the same as they were back then,youre a different nation now and a shame to your ancestors,short your shit out before flexing about how low youve fallen

Attached: 80453a359bbddeb90601a034a594eedd--wilhelm-ii-kaiser-wilhelm.jpg (465x771, 108K)

LOL NO

Look who's talking o\ /o

>Slavshits don't even deserve to raise their voice in front of Germans
brrrrrrrrrrrrt, germans are slavs.
> > Swiss Igenea University in Zurich conducted a study on 20 000 ethnic germans in GDR and the result was 40-50% celtic, 30% slavic, 6% germanic (from the father side) 15% (from the mother side).
> Now add 200 000 Polish kids kidnapped by hitler => baby boomers generation => x/y/z generation = 1,5 mil present day Polish Germans
> Now add 2 mil of raped woman in Eastern Germany
> Now add all the well known/identified slavs living on lands that are present day Germany nowdays like for example Sorbs
Now think about eastern Germany where % of slavs is higher

Attached: slavs.jpg (1973x1665, 1.15M)

>i am objectively your superior
>memeflag

Attached: faggot.jpg (600x400, 34K)

and this will never happen as the majority of the population is retarded beyond repair
they voluntary eat up whatever shit ÖR feeds them day by day
can't believe i am saying this but even froggers got more balls to revolt against their government than germans at this point
SAD

Muslims here are shot , not invited into the bedroom to fuck your woman like in Germany

And who invites them in, Mr. Noseberg?
Who pays our leaders to act morally corrupt? Who is Merkel loyal to?

This is just the same shit you did in the 30s , Merkel just pushing for the fourth Reich again

Merkel is loyal to naziism

No man, however I understand that you look with worry at our situation. Before WW1 or even before Hitler rose to power, many germans were morally corrupt and in deep trouble, like nowadays. For example, masturbation was suddenly pushed as healthy, filthy books were written and published all over Germany, suddenly germans had developed the weirdest kinks, got unloyal to their wifes, lazy, unproductive and immoral. It needed some serious shaking up in order to restore law and order, good morals, faith and proud, masculine germans.

oh if only

Attached: 34phtq68nwg01.jpg (640x638, 48K)

fellow german, if mutti dies theres another hydrahead already taking her place.

Kramp-Karrenbauer, Merz etc.
Green-Party is on the rise. (((Afd))) ist controlled opposition ful of shitheads, only Ossis fall for that shit.

Its over, Germany, no Europe will burn.

Merkel is loyal to Nazism? You seem to be very unaware of our current situation and/ or you lie stricly to my face.

Press G to Gas

hope there will be ww3 soon so we can finally end the germonkeys once and for all

they never learn their lesson

save germany :

spread political ideas to:

- introduce a basic income ( as bait)
while:
- letting only netto taxpayers vote

> refuggers and leftist most affected
> the rest will sort out itself

Attached: f1573f4de58460e7.jpg (576x768, 78K)

G

Nice story Hanz i guess its time to get off our military protection then?

America is better than Germany. Most "Germans" in Germany are Slavic rape babies. Name one positive thing Germany has ever done, i'll wait.

Attached: 1537405620053.jpg (736x800, 76K)

THIS!!!!!!!!!!
GERMAN GENES ARE THE BEST AND EVERBODY WANTS THEM!!!!!
WE ARE FUCKING SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE!!!

AfD isn't controlled opposition, don't fall for it. It is what (((they))) say in order to deny any real opposition. It's like saying that Trumo is controlled opposition, only shills and retards think that

>Shitraely flag
>lying
pic related

>get UBI driving prices through the roof
>voting right for everybody in the country, regardless of age and status, causing a absolute green majority
be careful what you wish for

Attached: fce.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Yes you can leave already, no one asked the USA to stand on our land. No sane person, anyway. Tell Trump to make some deals with Germany though, our leaders are too stupid to make any

Not yet, but it will be once more.

Attached: DailyDose25.png (2382x876, 222K)

Nobody is falling for your kraut tricks , even the anglos rejected your fourth reich now with brexit

Germans are so superior they are willingly destroying their culture, nation and ethnicity while no one is doing anything to stop it. Truly the signs of a superior people.

Bump for DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

kike accusing anybody of trickery
literally mfw

Attached: 98a262566630a36571efd813d(...).jpg (433x433, 46K)

deutschland ist cool

Spread pale Aryan butt cheeks so can me penetrate pink Aryan butthole.
Bismillah. ..

Krautniggers will stop at nothing trying to destroy Civilization , they are insectile,robotic and soulless and worship their furer Merkel with absolute devotion

Attached: bb.jpg (1280x852, 83K)

Brexit would unironically help Germany and Great Britain...

X-Ray

Everyone’s favourite superpower was discovered by chance in 1895 in Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen’s laboratory at the University of Würzburg. The new part of the light spectrum was named simply Röntgen for several decades, a name that has stuck in several languages, including German, to this day.

But in his earliest paper on the subject, Röntgen himself gave his discovery the mysterious, spy-filmesque appellation “X” because he did not know what he had found. Röntgen was not slow to see the medical application of the strange shadows showing up on his photographic plates, and the picture he made of his wife’s hand – complete with wedding ring - is believed to be the first ever X-ray. When she saw the picture, Mrs. Röntgen reportedly exclaimed, “I have seen my death!”

C-Leg

In 1997 the Lower Saxony-based Otto Bock HealthCare company gave the world’s pirate population the first completely microprocessor-controlled knee joint they had ever seen. Since then the computer-controlled leg has facilitated the lives of countless amputees.

MP3

The MP3 was invented by the Fraunhofer research institute, which has become an immense European-wide hive of innovation and application-based inventions.

Computer

That’s right, the computer is a German invention. As The Local reported in April last year, the first computer was built in the living room of one Konrad Zuse in 1936. His “Z1” is now acknowledged as the first programme-controlled digital computer.

Zuse also went on to devise the first ever programming language in the 1940s, and many modern mathematicians regard him as a pioneering genius. Part of the reason you’ve never heard of him is that he failed to find commercial success. Hardly anyone in post-war West Germany recognized the potential of Zuse’s creations, and he failed to get investors to help with the enormous development costs.

Tape recorder

Fritz Pfleumer not only created the first audio recording tape, he created the first mix-tape - in Dresden in 1927.
He built the first actual tape recorder a year later

only yours Shlomo

Attached: 6a8.jpg (427x536, 45K)

Jet engine

This one might not do much for Germany’s environmental credentials, but the next time you go on holiday, you should thank the Germans that you aren’t wobbling through the lower atmosphere in a crate attached to a wheezing propeller. As with many major inventions, the development of the jet stretches over many decades (even centuries) and countries, but Hans van Ohain has one of the best claims.

The German engineer began his own design for a jet engine in 1935. The idea took off – literally – when he met aircraft industrialist Ernst Heinkel, who immediately saw the potential. A series of prototypes reached their climax with a petrol-fuelled engine attached to a simple plane - the He 178, which had its maiden flight in the northeastern coastal town of Rostock in August 1939.

Car

If you don’t count steam-powered contraptions made in the 18th century France, the origin of the car is as German as sausages, sauerkraut and sandals. It was Nikolaus August Otto who first invented an internal combustion engine that could burn petrol in an internal piston chamber and he did it in 1876 in Cologne. The only catch was he meant it to stay in one place.

It took several other German geniuses to put Otto’s four-stroke marvel on wheels. The most notable of these were Karl Benz in Mannheim (1886) and Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach in Stuttgart (1889). This has also not proven the most environmentally friendly of inventions.

Okay sorry for any potential readers, didn't mean to scare you away with german superiority

Calm down pedo pig Mohammad, people who believe or care what people post here on Jow Forums are the retards who need hung. Enjoy your pig child rapist messiah and fuck off back to a sand State where you belong before you defend a shill German cuck.

He was pretty based. Drop the memeflag.

>we are the best thing for Europe
Reality: You have ruined Europe
>oh shit

Didn't Ohain pretty much admit he copied but improved on Whittles design from 1932?

>high taxes
>social programs
>rampant faggotry
With exception of southern part of germany it should be glassed
Also
>foookin mudshits EVERYWHERE

>this bunch of deluded cucks here
Why are germans so pathetic?

Japan is better mate. They got the anime girls

Attached: Y6hxdi9.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

> please rape my ass Mohammed
Pathetic. That's why you keep getting raped Gerrycuck

>wanting to move to a white minority very anti white shithole

You aren't safe from those problems anywhere anymore. At least here he can defend his immediate family properly

It's in my top 3.

More like the hero got an heroe'd
(and we still came back after being an heroe'd TWICE)

Just details...

Look who's talking. You're one of the reason we got this mess, now pay reperations for the killed germans in Poland before, during and after WW2

They like to give the animu charackters german names though. I wonder why...

I can like indivualds, even if the collective is shit

Awww thx. One day you too will become great, just make sure to make many deals with Daddy Trump and revive UKIP from the dead

Bump

It's sad how delusional Europe is right now.

"We all have our faults"
Girls in your country can't even go to clubs without getting gang raped. They get followed home and harassed by muslims just going to the grocery store. Your small towns hate the effect it's had on them. You have some of the most indoctrinated people in the world when it comes to marxist propaganda. You still think you're some admirable superpower. Top kek.

>german names in anime
German names are only in war animes. Funny enough, your country isn't even good at it.
>I wonder why
yeah me too. Losing from 2 world wars is apparently the best nation on earth.

Attached: 1543215131075.gif (300x300, 438K)

That’s rich seeing how half of your country vacations in Croatia where they’re always treated nicely and warmly welcomed. Pull your head out of the sand

Germany stronk

I love Germany. You need to rise again.

Attached: 2nd reich.jpg (1032x774, 282K)

Thx. I love Messi and argentinian women. Are they thirsthy though or just nice? Many women smiled at me, even when i just passed them shortly. I don't even have blue eyes or blond hair...

germans suffer from narcissism

>Are they thirsthy though or just nice?
Argentinian women love European men. If you have blue eyes and blonde hair or any other european features you will probably receive compliments. They are very nice.
But also half of them are not even white and the other half probably has at least a bit of non-white blood. Do not waste your genes down here, brother.

More white than I previously thought :D
Anyways I still gotta decide what I should do with life. Either focus on school and sports, or allow a women into my life... I could get one and some already started flirting with me, I just worry that I will fail fucking law school, because last year 50 % failed in criminal law in my law school. FUCK

>More white than I previously thought :D
Kek.
>Anyways I still gotta decide what I should do with life. Either focus on school and sports, or allow a women into my life...
Why not both? Have a career and children.
>I could get one and some already started flirting with me, I just worry that I will fail fucking law school, because last year 50 % failed in criminal law in my law school.
You can do it, user.

Attached: 1543241851702.jpg (960x642, 168K)

>it's a german superiority complex episode

Attached: 1423553847324.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Your language was literally derived from German

>t. butthurt Boris.

> no freedom of speech
> no gun culture
> rampant leftism
> prone to falling for mysticism
> bland cuisine
> authoritarian elites with no redeeming values
> relatively high taxes
> awful demographics structure
> migrant problem

Literally Poland-tier. You don't have anything on the Czech Republic, Switzerland, or even Austria and Finland. Sorry.

Attached: putsch boobs.png (665x801, 180K)

Thx argentian bro. The thing is I'm still very young (21), however if I wanna have a relationship I have a strong urge for it to last and to some day get children. Addtionally I just started law school and I really can't afford to fail through my examns nor would I want to. I worry that falling in love limits my ability to effectively use my time to study, especailly because I'm procrascinating too often.

>It's a german being ashamed being german episode.
Germany used to be great and can become great again if we tweak some things here and there. You should consider raising a german flag out of your window and dressing regulary in black, red and golden.

>Thx argentian bro
You are welcome german bro.
>The thing is I'm still very young (21), however if I wanna have a relationship I have a strong urge for it to last and to some day get children.
You should definitely get into an strong, lasting relationship. If you want your children to be happy and grow up as good men and women your home needs to be clean.
If you want to see what happens when a generation grows up in a hostile, divisive environment, look up Generation X in the United States. They are lost people.
>Addtionally I just started law school and I really can't afford to fail through my examns nor would I want to. I worry that falling in love limits my ability to effectively use my time to study, especailly because I'm procrascinating too often.
That might be true. You should pay attention to your career to win. But at the same time, do not neglect the possibility of having a family.
I know a lot of people that delayed it because of their careers and then it was too late. Be careful with that.

Attached: 1538705981687.jpg (1477x1145, 312K)

Yeah I'll see what I can do. I recently started hitting the gym and my idea is to get stronger mentally and physically. Since I'm in college, I worry that a lot of cheating goes around, so I want to minimize the cheating. I feel like many women in college cheat, one reason might be the constant partying. I noticed that at my college women often smile at me, however as weird as it sounds, I'm actually on nofap. I "feel" like they can notice your balls full of energy and thus feel attracted to you or something kek

One thing I noticed here in Germany is the ongoing choke fetish. I personally find it disgusting, how is it in argentinia? In general I noticed more and more people having kinks over the years. Sadly.

Btw how did you manage life. Do you maximize the time you have in this life with productive shit? I mean besides posting on Jow Forums? :D

EIther way, god speed argentian bro, stay healthy, stay fit and above all stay faithful to god. Cheers.