How is a country of 55M so weak?

Why are ukrainian men so gay? A 55 million country cannot defend himself LOL. I remember the soldiers on crimea just giving up with no shots fired. Truly a disgrace. Russians took three of their ships lmao, its clear russian army is better equipped but at least fight. 100k mountain niggers caused serious damage to Russia for 20 years, Afghanistan even defeated them in a war. 55M country cant fight! Should Ukrainian """men""" be euthanized?

Attached: Ukraine.gif (324x216, 582)

Other urls found in this thread:

windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/12/kyiv-dramatically-overstating.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You haven't seen them o Russian forums. Now that's where they are true warriors.

Plz do explain more

you're not even a real country

wow I didn't know Ukraine was such a big country

Well, ever since 2014 nearly every Russian speaking platform has been a shitshow Jow Forums has hardly ever seen. Russians and Ukrainians are both extremely toxic people and when they come together its gets really bad.

For you.

You'll get over it eventually, we did.

They want to start a war but they don't want to be the beligerent, because then they're dead.

They made the mistake of trusting the Russians.
Never trust Russians.

Nibba wtf our population is smaller than 40 million. We had 55 mil like, in 1990 probably
Some people even think its not bigger than 30 million
Last time we had census here in 2001 so its cant be known for sure

How did they trust us? Like seriously, how does that work in your mind?

>Last time we had census here in 2001 so its cant be known for sure

Don't you keep records on births, deaths and migration like civilized countries?

>How did they trust us?
By letting the Russian navy use Sevastopol.

>ukraine
>civilized country

Attached: gy.jpg (900x900, 55K)

t. bydlo behind a vpn

Not meaning to insult my Ukrainian brothers and sisters but my theory is brain drain. The best and brightest either escaped communism or were killed by it.

And also by getting rid of nuclear weapons.
Two very big mistakes when your neighbor is such an aggressor.

You need to +1 your reading comprehension.

They didn't, it was the puppet President that did.

Attached: Ukraine.jpg (507x563, 84K)

Do you seriously believe anyone would let Ukraine keep the nukes? Also, what would they launch them with? Catapults?

>country

Because they're hohols

>55M
there's more or less 43 mykolas in Ukraine proper, alot of them are emigrating. That whole lot that's missing is either in Cucknada or other countries.

How is porky still in power and why the fuck is Yulia running again?

I'd unironicaly let them keep nukes and watch them nuke themselves trying to launch it
Also they'd probably make 20 new Chernobyls trying to build ones themselves

I've learned English (quite badly) to flee from runet just because hohlo-moskal shittornado. Pol is like heaven's garden in comparison

Yes, so much this. I hope Jow Forums never learns what its like to have these "people" around.

actually they are only 42m people in ukraine since most sane people left long ago

I wonder what is different. Maybe, because english is not native for us, it dont hurt an eye so much. Here on pol majority also hates Hohland (and, I think, kinda rightfully), but I can deal with it easilly

Why r you kacap? The end is near for you

I have always wondered about it too, Russian swears are just, I don't know... kinda disgusting. It feels like foreigners aren't putting as much hate and sheer spite into theirs.
Also, hating Ukraine is kinda like a meme around here. But this hatred is still nothing compared to the pure cancer you would get on Russian speaking sites.

Ukraine is a nation of 40 million people by now, or close. Anyway, Civilisation is a gradual process that requires long periods of stability, which ukraine never really had. It's a flashpoint between the Steppe Peoples, Poland and Russia, casually devastated by all wars and avoided by all "smart urban people" due to being borderlands.

Until the 18th century, Ukraine was a Nomadic land and then it was crushed by communsim.

now kiss

>A 55 million country cannot defend himself LOL.
Everything is stolen there, they have nothing.

This
That conversation about how your cocitizens are disgusting is cringeworthy

Maybe because Russia is a 155M people country.

Actually, I dont think it has to do with curses, but with community (2ch). It is degenerative on whole new level, never seen before on such scale. It mishapes minds of people, regardless of their position (vatniks/liberals/hohols). /pol does it too, but it is diverse(lol) in its shittiness, that it shows less and becomes art

How specifically is 2ch hk different from Jow Forums?

Because, there are nothing for them to defend. What they should defend? Poroshenko?
Now with Martial law, leaking of Ukrainians from country will increase, and how do you think, which two countries will be first to move for them? Right, first will be Russia, and second Poland.

Country of 55 million but it’s a country divided. The east sees themselves as Russian. Putin didn’t have a problem with Crimea cause he had men already inside the borders ready to fight for him. The eastern front is crumbling

I guess you are right, 2ch really is something I've never seen before.

Elaborate, they are cursing each others, hardcore racism, doxxing ?

Have you really started mobilizing?

Saying “nibba.” Hand over your Ukrainian card.

Us lithuanians can see thru jewish tricks.

Most "Ukrainians" in Crimea were Russians to. Crimea was always part of Russia, the commies gave it to Ukraine for shits and giggles.

post some links?

this. insect gook leafoid gets it right. All hohols are mind controlled by CIA reptile kikes and their women are enslaved in the sex industry (they have some of the hottest, I might add)

Westerners are indeed more civilized and even imageboards reflect this. Eastern europeans and especially easterns slavs need a few more centuries of bloodshed to achieve that level of politeness.

I really find it hard to explain. Its just different everywhere else. Jow Forums may call you a retard or whatever, but they don't have this burning hatred inside them that those guys have. Its really something else.
Links to what? Russian-Ukrainian internet battles?

Its hard to explain, on 2ch nobody is putting any thought (even retarded) or effort in their mesagges. Whole threads can consist from >пyк and so on. (But local /b is pure cancer, nothing good as far as eye can see, 2ch at least had theme threads - creepy, Chernobyl-threan and many more). I know, shitposting is a thing here too, but Im just tired of runet shit.

holy crap, why you are so evul
btw if i am right, Chernobyl happening damaged EU too. Wind throw some shit to them.

Because it’s like the more retarded, double shithole cousin of Russia. It’s a bunch of inbred Russians that made a fake country to prove something to Russia. It’s like when one stupid religion has infighting and someone makes a spin-off that’s even more retarded than the original religion

Attached: 17466C30-7D69-4E5B-B62E-DB710FA6427B.gif (480x270, 1.24M)

they would've had 30 years to reverse-engineer the launch system, plenty of time

though probably something would break and the nuke would go poof right in the silo.

Because most Ukrainians don't want to fight Russians.
This would demoralise anyone. Russia hasn't fully invaded Ukraine for the same reason, I doubt their soldiers would be very keen on doing that.

Sure, they are going to reverse engineer that, why don't you do it.
I give you 30 years.

why do you think so

Attached: europe-fight-for-country.jpg (1917x1853, 490K)

Post link so I can use google translate to mess with them

I don't have a budget or people to do that. I can't imagine a country with at least a couple of people who could.

Its very noticable

Lol, why then your compatriots surrender without fight?

I don’t care

Ctrl+F USSR. Nothing
Ctrl+F Soviet. Nothing
Here I thought /pol understood world history. da fuk is wrong with me?

they probably know they are being used as cannon fodder against russia for western elites

Who cares about Slav history

OP apparently

They tried to fight and its resulted in 6 of them beijg wounded

Too much work. We don't have nukes and we don't have any launch systems and we never had them to begin with. There's nothing we can reverse engineer. Ukies at least had nukes. There were half way there compared to us.

Yeah but Poland has something Ukraine will never have.
Nationalism. That's stronger than a nuke

>stronger than a nuke
Kek

All slavic nations have nationalists, what are you talking about

acording to my ukrainian coworker, 30-35m people in ukraine. Rest left the country

Well I'm just an ignorant American but I was under the impression that Ukrainian nationalism must be pretty weak if Russia was able to annex Crimea the way they did. Feels to me like a lot of Ukrainians seem to identify as Russian.
Poland, on the other hand, seems like the proudest in Europe to me.

>Sweden
>orange
it is fake

>55 million
Ukraine used to have 55 million after the collapse of the Soviet Union, then the number went down to 48 in 2001 when the last census was held, and now—well, here's the thing: no one knows how many people live in Ukraine.

To know that for sure, one has to conduct a census, and most countries do that once a decade, but, as I already said, the last one in Ukraine was 18 years ago, and any statistics the Ukrainian state agencies give are highly imprecise. They say their population is 42 million in 2018 (44 if you count Crimea), but calculations based on indirect indications, like amount of bread sold country-wide, or household electricity consumption countries suggest the actual number might be much lower, in the region of 30 to 35 million. Considering the mass emigration to Russia and EU countries in the recent years, that doesn't seem unbelievable at all. But again, no one can know for sure.

The Swedes were asked if they'd fight for Jamal's BBC

it was a suicide mission

>55 million
The last census was 45 million in 2000. Since then 2 million have fled to Russia, 2 million to poland, 3 million rebelled and 2 million left as part of Crimea.
That leaves 36 million and that's before you count the unknown number of immigrants who went to other countries throughout the last 20 years. It's probably more like 30 million now.

Oh and i forgot to add that majority of those 30-35m are children and old people. Young adults left to work and send money to support those who stayed.

>says macedonia, a tiny country with a population of 2 million
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I support Ukraine - the reason being that Russia deserves death. Ukraine has my full and unwavering support.

Attached: ukraine2.jpg (4800x3200, 823K)

This. I hope they rekt fucking RF.

Something is wrong with image, comrade. I fix for you

Attached: 1543273990292.jpg (4800x3200, 452K)

Because half of your country considers itself Russian, duh.
A war with Russia would instantly evolve into an internal civil war.
Oops, already happened, surprise. But it could be much, much worse if one side pushes it too hard.
Remember, there's no such thing as "can't be worse than that". There's an infinite amount it can be worse from any imaginable position a country is in right now.

A quick wiki rundown, shows that Russia has been espionage and basically trying to overthrow and destroy everything they have ever created.

They never had a day when they could just rebuilt their country in peace. A huge powerplay of corruption and mischief.

Something like Greece had 1950-1985

If you truly ever want to have a real developing Ukraine with "Ukrainians" you need to split the country in half.
The part that is inhabited by mainly Russians to Russia and the other part becoming a coherent Ukraine.
Thinking that you can somehow get rid of half your population with Russia bordering your country is pretty insane. It will never work.
And you wont be able to convince Russians in Ukraine to start hating themselves and their culture.
But I guess development is not the goal of those who are in charge of the country right now.
They need a second Syria to cause troubles to their enemies.

>acording to my ukrainian coworker, 30-35m people in ukraine. Rest left the country
well according to some gov officials there is way less then 30 mil ukrainians left
> windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/12/kyiv-dramatically-overstating.html

Attached: 15404082822580.png (500x343, 337K)

Half the country considers itself Russian while the other half hates Russians.
What do you think those Russians bordering on their big brother are gonna do?
Keep the other half in check using any means necessary.
They are not gonna concede and have themselves be ethnically cleansed or worse.
I would do the same Russia does, but less smart probably. I would have done a full invasion and split the country in half.

priviet i recognize you my russian friend, long time no see

Serbian

And my analysis is correct. Ukraine will stay poor forever as long as the internal conflict of Russians vs Ukrainians persist.
There cannot be any other solution but separation like Czechoslovakia did.

How can you have Ukrainian men when Ukraine doesn't exist?

Attached: download (1).png (1808x1266, 800K)

Russia can afford a poor Somalia that bleeds itself out bordering it since they can provide more support and resources to their side than the friends of the Ukrainians can provide to them.

Bc Russia has a top 3 military retard

I'm working with some ukranian people right now, they're pouring millions into start-ups and shit in Kiev right now, but you look at statistics and the country is still sinking, hard.

Going to a war with your biggest trading partner for basically no reason at all, kek.

I stand with Ukraine!

>Going to a war with your biggest trading partner for basically no reason at all, kek.
And on top of that while half of your own population considers itself Russian.
It's so obvious that this must end in civil war, I can't imagine the leadership of Ukraine didn't know this would happen.

You are using talking points from years back bratsvo such a clear lack of effort is going to punished by a paddlin

Attached: 1509557380726.jpg (594x479, 98K)

kto ne ckache toy moskal!