Defendant in Charlottesville white nationalist rally murder to plead self defence

cbc.ca/news/world/charlottesville-white-nationalist-protest-heyer-killed-1.4921135

Attached: uLA5YgNArgPiU8w881zhMv2dsaPko9AaWiErjEEVg2Q.jpg (780x1021, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4
youtu.be/6lVmxwMLmiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here we go boys!

I think he's right and I hope he wins. I hope they so over-charge him that he gets off with nothing. But, imo, his trial should be held nowhere near Charlottesville.

Hang the fag

kys kike

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4

Watch the video and then kys autist

This is going to be fun. I said from the beginning he would walk. We are witnessing an inversion of Justice where these people are being convicted by the media. I also can't wait for the Cesar Sayoc trial to begin in February. Pic related is literally all the evidence the Feds have, a top from two Jews about a scary van outside a kosher market.

Attached: 1540582660582m.jpg (882x1024, 158K)

Nigga got a fivehead lmao

Attached: DailyDose4.png (2414x924, 155K)

Rioters in France got run over and no one claims the drivers were white supremacist murderers who did it intentionally.

I agree with user. Kys kike

He will go free.

>Chased by a handful of hooligans
>try to drove into a solid mass of protesters instead of just backing up.

i dont blame the guy for freaking out but he still did the wrong thing.

>Surrounded by people who hate you and are striking your car? Just think rationally and back up into people instead of going forward into people!
Wow that's a big difference, if only you were there to guide him through with your massive boomer brain

Attached: larryr.png (544x408, 209K)

watch the footage there were at most, 6 people behind him on an empty street. in front of him was a literal solid wall of people and cars. you can only use the "he was scurred!" excuse so long

Yep. He had to defend himself against an angry terrorist mob attacking his car. That is just the facts.

He's doomed.

Note that Fields initially had a lawyer in the form of an older White man, but that guy was forced from the proceedings on the grounds of 'conflict of interest' or some ridiculous shit on the basis that he also supported retaining the statue which United the Right was nominally about protecting.

Whereupon that older White guy was replaced, and the court APPOINTED Denise Lunsford, a former Albemarle County prosecutor.

>Charles L. Weber Jr. had been chosen by a Charlottesville General District Court judge to represent Fields, but that generated a possible conflict of interest: Weber is part of a lawsuit against Charlottesville's decision to remove the statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee from Emancipation Park.

>The man charged with second-degree murder following Saturday’s car attack will now be represented by Albemarle County’s former head prosecutor.

Also note that they are specifically not allowing this trial to be televised, and the change of venue request was denied. They are going to ram this through and railroad this guy completely. He will be convicted on all counts and get the death penalty. The Jewdicial system in the United States is a complete farce and you're an absolute fool if you think it does anything but enforce the will of the state. Laws are applied and ignored selectively at the whims of those in power, don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

>About 20 people said they had formed an opinion on it. When asked if their opinion was so strong they could not put it aside and decide the case based only on the evidence, none of them raised their hands.
Jury is biased; he is not going to walk. The leftist juries have convicted /our guys/ with much stronger cases.

He was being attacked by a mob of left wing terrorists. He had every right to defend himself until he reached safety.

They're using this as a precedent for criminalizing White Nationalism and wrong-think. You can thank the Alt-Right for providing the rally needed for this pivotal affront against whites to manifest.

Pretty logical since he was surrounded by wild nigger-lovers

> You can thank the people resisting tyranny for the tyranny.

lol. Get fucked, antifa.

She never even got hit by the fucking car.

Yes, it's the white defense in response to anti white rhetoric that is responsible, not the anti-white bullshit being pushed in the first place that illicited a response.

Yeah I tend to agree, it does not look good for Fields.
Besides why does he have no real representation? Does the far-right in US have NO lawyers on call?

Attached: 1541706720104.png (740x900, 923K)

a couple of dudes is not a mob, and the crowd he ran into was not the aggressor

He's gonna walk free for sure

I fucking hope he wins so hard we need to really meme him

I bet Antifa is on a tight leash by their Jew Masters for the trial. The Jews can't risk the Goyim waking up.

The crowd were the same people who'd been hounding him already that day, and then they hit the back of his car, so obviously already being nervous at being surrounded by hostile people, he bolted, it's kinda obvious if you watch the footage, not defending the guy as an individual you understand, he sounds like a dick from what I've read, still doesn't make his actions a deliberate attack though.

Good, kid was probably just trying to leave and went down the wrong road and got swarmed by angry violent commies threatening his life

ok then its manslaughter at the very least.

>Whose streets?

Attached: 7640093300754.jpg (2228x1504, 921K)

Then Charlottesville will burn

What they're doing is accelerating the war.

No it isn't faggot. Twice people pointed guns at him and then people started surrounding and hitting his car. Go to hell.

Average speed: 21 MPH.

Attached: Car_Speed.gif (810x540, 1.77M)

Body of a weasel, voice of nails on a blackboard.

As expected.

fucking checked, we need to free this dude

Attached: 1541453501416.jpg (336x330, 139K)

>still believing that the people who organized this rally were a grassroots far right political group and not the CIA
C'mon friend, there is no real organized "alt-right", it's all a load of bullshit.

why are people breakdancing all over his car?

Pussy cuck couldn't even fight some faggy liberals so he smashed into them with his car. Fuck him.

I can't imagine that he acted with malicious intent. I just hope his defense team can show that his actions were manifested out of self-preservation and response to a threatening environment. If they can do that, then he can't even be charged with manslaughter.

based and redpilled

Attached: 467536853.png (200x200, 51K)

Such a fag.

That guy hitting his car with the flag pole might just get him off the hook under the right circumstances. There's no ambiguity at all there, he was being attacked.

I think he did go down the right road, but a makeshift roadblock made it impossible to leave the area. That van was inentionally parked there to prevent through traffic.

He was in danger of a violent terrorist mob and had to flee to safety. The terrorists had already made their violent intentions clear so he had no reason to assume that if he had slowed down, they would not attack him more. Slowing down would be risking his own life and he had no obligation to do so when faced with a violent left wing terroriet threat.

It doesn’t even make sense
If he actually wanted to kill people he would have ploughed through the mass group of people standing on the side walk, not the back of a car

They are also charging him with a hate crime. For what exactly?

Definitely.

I mean, at the VERY LEAST, the details of this case debunk the myth that Antifa were the victims.

>Antifa sprayed piss on him
>Antifa (Dwayne Dixon) credibly claims to point assault rifle at him
>Antifa attack his car at least 2x BEFORE the crash
>Antifa pulls gun on him after the crash
>Antifa attack car

All this alone is reason enough to wage the meme war.

"We're victims!"
"how many balloons did you piss into and throw at whites, 'victim'?"

Attached: GunGuy_Gif_2_MEDIUM.gif (400x400, 3.86M)

To be fair I've thought this "why did he just sperg out why didn't he try to get clear"
Then you're reminded how rabid antifa are and how possibly beating a "Nazi" to death would have been their good deed for the day and you know the press would have given them the best possible optics.

>fucking checked, we need to free this dude

Not with the total slide thread takeover of Jow Forums which no one resists.

Also people generally make poor decisions in stressful situations.

This is gonna be fun. Remember, we are the good guys.

Attached: 333.jpg (480x349, 27K)

Yeah, but it's not just that he had to choose between saving himself or saving pedestrians....

....it's that he DIDN'T HAVE TIME to choose.

He was going 17 MPH, and his car was struck BANG BANG!

Attached: Fields_Speed_4Chan.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Why reasonable person would consider any of these animals human?

Sup Dwayne.

i cant imagine anyone making a good decision when your surrounded by niggers looting stores all around you

lmfao holy fuck never saw this.

There is apparently no evidence of the fat slob hyer getting hit by the car either; she just had a heart attack meltdown

Imagine going to a protest, then when you're driving away you get chased by a guy with a rifle then your car gets hit so you hit the gas but hit a crowd. Now the entire nation hates you and wants you dead and you will never have the chance to explain your case until your death.

Good, it seems really clear that is what happened

He's going to win.

Heather Heyer was absolutely hit. And, in court, it wouldn't make any difference to his case if she hadn't been hit.

The point is that it was a CAR ACCIDENT. 2,000 pedestrians die annually in car accidents, and Heather Heyer was just one of them.

Attached: Heather_Heyer_Was_Struck_3.jpg (1600x900, 498K)

Rolling for Fields walking and Antifa chimpout

eh heh.

not a chance dude. its open and shut case for ramos and them and they got TEN YEARS.

then the niggers got off with ZERO penalty and 0.01$ fine.

It was a riot you half wit

Here's the full video of the simulation:
youtu.be/6lVmxwMLmiM

Attached: 0550.png (1280x720, 858K)

People need to realize....
THIS GUY IS GONNA GET MADE AN EXAMPLE OF.
The R.A.M guys were basically hunted down and arrested just for showing their faces at this rally. The other guys got 10 YEARS for kicking a guy twice in self defence after they got attacked. The other guy who was defending himself against a literal flamethrower got the book thrown at him.
Every single person they can make a public example of, they will. The jury will be handpicked from the most left wing SJW rapid communists going and they'll be frothing at the mouth to punish this guy.

They didn't choose the boogaloo, the boogaloo chose them.

And the driver and car are innocent!

political prisoner. Cville mayor and authorities are terrorists and should be treated as such

This. The city is officials are communists

His attorney is in for a hell of a ride.

all operating under Trump's justice department

Obongo man enough to send his fucking DOJ down to fuck over police departments

Trump wont fucking dare

thanks for this

bumping this

I look forward to gunning down faggots like you

>Pussy cuck couldn't even fight some faggy liberals so he smashed into them with his car. Fuck him.
it was a crowd of about 200 you dumb nigger. Go back to blowing your dog if you arent going to make factual statements.

As much as these animals bang on his car etc. He should have backed up slowly. If someone broke a window, then he would have been in the right.

He panicked/raged and killed someone. He belongs in jail.

Hmm so much white space on his face

>killed someone

The fat thing's heart killed it, the car didn't. It deserved to die.

End your pathetic existence

Eat a dick Daquan

This is actually a very realistic hypothesis

Some dude flashed a rifle at him prior. Another hit his car.

It WAS self defence. The white race is under siege. Anyone who can't see that should face a right wing firing squad!

Yea, the fact that the judge would not allow a change of venue proves this is going to be a show trial to crucify a "ebil nhatzee"

>she wasnt killed
>she died because her brain ran out of oxygen

Please just stop.

People were saying the same exact thing when those Jow Forums autists shot up a BLM rally, and in that case it was self defense. Though they antagonized the nigs by spouting memes and the jury saw this as an act of aggression.

Got a video link for that gif?

be patient, the fence sitters are still picking sides.

No GPS defense?

Fucking checked!
James Fields did nothing wrong.

Holy shit the mental gymnastics.
>the car was only speeding up to roughly 25m/h
>the car was hit by dudes with wooden sticks twice
>therefore it was self defence

The absolute state of this faggot. You guys are backing the wrong guy. This isnt a fight you wanna fight. Defend Kavanough, defend Trump etc. This guy belongs in jail.

I will continue to say that the obesity of the thing killed it, not the vehicle. It deserved to die

yeah total coincidence huh

I guess the most of you shared my opinion thinking that he snapped for a couple of seconds and drove into the people with the intention to harm them.

But what if he seriously was afraid of dying and just tried to get away? Could he really be innocent?

Attached: 1539040871899.png (880x593, 858K)

Attached: 1516074807504.webm (512x340, 2.52M)

If youd understand Newtonian physics, youd understand what a big accelerating object does to a small stationary object.

No.

Absolutely nobody shares that opinion.

Attached: Fields_Zimmerman.jpg (1190x1730, 871K)

The car should be way more damaged then since the fat thing probably weighed more than it.