Now that Canada's military is crippled by cuckery, we can now invade and pillage. OVER THE WALL LADS

Now that Canada's military is crippled by cuckery, we can now invade and pillage. OVER THE WALL LADS

Attached: 457546456.jpg (640x427, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/transgender-troops-seek-end-us-military-taboo-015110275.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

plz do send troupes liberate us. day of rake now. must find moar crackers for dinner... cantr hold on much longer.. food.. so expensive

>troupes
Aww

a troupe de clowns will take us out. we are weakened by years of ramen abuse and gasoline huffing

Hè toi le petit quebquoi là,Manges tes poutines Tabarnac !

non, manges le merde

what the fuck is that

Trust me american scum, I long for a repeat of 1812. We will sit on a hill while your army waddles up, then we will melt butter and you will slip and fall down the hill into a fatty grave.

HIS NAME IS THE BIG FAT AMERIMUTT

LOOK AT HIS WADDLING PACE

HIS NAME IS THE BIG FAT AMERIMUTT

LOOK AT HIS GELATINOUS FACE

Attached: 1522453748590.jpg (544x1024, 74K)

>butter hill..... soo much butter *drool*
>only 5 more payments till my firststick of butter

I EAT BUTTER LIKE CHEESE, I TELL YOU.

BY THE POUND, I DEVOUR IT.

I LOVE BUTTERR TOOOO I CAN TASTE IT ON MY UPPER LIP AT ALL TIMES

Hey leaf fag, I am new here and already know your kind is hated. Reading your post only made the gathered deepen for me. Canada is America’s bitch, and that is talking about the present and the future. Canada’s only hope to become a global power again is by not relying on the shitheads beneath y’all, especially for military in your northern seas from Russia.

Attached: 5FA1D97C-9EEE-46DE-81FD-0A2BF3B656BD.jpg (226x223, 21K)

Who the fuck are these dried out hags and who thought they should be in charge of any army, even a pathetic one like ours

Post prices

oh little amerimutt, your "gathered" deepend? How quaint, truly the amerimutter is a creature of the greatest intellect, able to comprehend horrors unfathomable to normal humans such on myself.

dykes larping as generals of fuckall.

cant post pictures, my flip phone doesnt have a camera

Foster secessionist sentiment in Western Canada. Offer US citizenship to anyone willing to help further implement manifest destiny.

Then turn Saskatchewan and Alberta into the state of Buffalo. Turn British Columbia into a North Washington & South Alaska. Turn Manitoba into New Louisiana. Let Quebec form its own country and they will act like vassals to the new USA. You only want the west, forget the rest.

You can invade and pillage. But will you dare to rape?

My ancestor was an upper Canada militia captain during the war of 1812 and even I can see that Canada is in serious trouble as a nation state. Our oil is selling for abysmally cheap, the Canadian dollar is worthless, our government are more concerned about international optics than running a country and the debt to GDP ratio is at an unhealthy level. There is nothing left preserving here since our own government have gone to great efforts to turn this country into a shithole nation by bringing in people from shithole nations who turn our cities into shithole sanctuary cities.

Attached: IMG_8231.jpg (958x600, 85K)

Only one of those dudes appears to have a commission.

Come liberate us soon, I don't know how many more snowbarges me and the boys can highjack to feed ourselves because our best guy got ventilated pretty good last heist and he's done with it

plz hurry

imagine being told to sacrifice your life for a man wearing a wig and a dress, so that shitskins can fuck your family and inherit all your collective wealth .

>Our oil is selling for abysmally cheap
That's because we let corporations dictate terms to us and they went berzerg with production and flooded the market creating a massive glut. economics 101.

fuck that. canada's small army should just defect into a militia of the US consitution

>Why do the men wear skirts?

other than that I agee

Fenian raids 2 coming soon to a shitehole

near (you)

Attached: 1866.png (239x300, 174K)

>what the fuck is that

yahoo.com/news/transgender-troops-seek-end-us-military-taboo-015110275.html

It's a stupid article about allowing trans troops into the US Army .

This is another slide thread . Just trying to divert the attention of the four auto plants closing in the US .

First pic is a US tranny .

Attached: a-18a677e77f3a7413080b71ceef1bfd6736b1ea06.jpg (800x563, 49K)

Here is a pic of a Swedish tranny .

Attached: a1-58060527f6c9b5050b3b594e559f759f9e76e1f9.jpg (800x556, 43K)

And surprisingly a tranny from the Australia .

Attached: a2-4672f753faa8456d9f4e1a0f121fc967d4750b29.jpg (800x560, 42K)

This article is four years old . And the Canadian tranny is third from the left in the OP's original pic ..

>Fenian raids
Were a failure . And go fuck your mother .

Stop teasing us and DO IT. Nobody is going to stop you.

Attached: chhhffffftttt.jpg (580x548, 34K)

That pic is actually pretty scary.

failure my arse still fucked your shitty virgin militia up and increased support for our cause

t .ridgeway

I'm in awe of the size of that absolute unit

based and redpilled

Attached: 2560px-Transgender_military_service.svg.png (2560x1314, 392K)

wow i can't see a single man in that pic. who are those people.

Attached: d2fe55c0-0010-0132-0755-0eae5eefacd9.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Communizmmmm