Why are software engineers racist?

What needs to be done to correct racist software engineers?

Attached: 9EC1FF38-5F41-44A3-BC81-BCB78ECE9202.png (1242x2208, 3.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/04/racist-facial-recognition-white-coders-black-people-police
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It always amazes me these POC simply dont create their own world wide web and network infrastructure instead of stealing the work of whites and changing it.

the code is dangerous to black people guys.... holy shit the code guys, its literally murdering niggers as we speak

lmao and i thought the guardian was supposed to be a serious newspaper

ahah it's real, i thought OP faked it

theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/04/racist-facial-recognition-white-coders-black-people-police

Facial recognition code can only make two types of errors: false positives (incorrect match) and false negatives (failing to recognise a correct match). WTF does race have to do with it?

>i thought the guardian was supposed to be a serious newspaper
what are you a fucking boomer?

I think the only answer is to have more women and POC in management so they can review the code and look for racist functions.

nigs are scared that robots are going to snitch that htey are 200x more violent than whties

Might have been once (can't say it has been and doubt it) but when it comes to politics it is just as Jewed out as the The Sun or Daily Mail (or any other nationwide newspaper), even if it isn't as obvious.

First they complain when facial recognition software fails to recognize dark faces.
Now they're complaining that facial recognition software recognizes dark faces committing crimes.

um, what?

Attached: The Guardian.jpg (1456x3300, 1.07M)

No, it can detect patterns.

> algorithms shouldn't be based on data and statistics but on dogma
I'm not too good with programming but isn't that kind of biased?

Attached: 1542843414383.png (729x434, 26K)

>Our philosophical attitude towars poo needs to change
wtf

I'm convinced the people writing these articles are technological illiterates. Self-learning software is not racist - it is as honest as it can be about what it observes. I'm sure liberals can attempt to inject nuance into the data, and perhaps they should, but if it's consistently detecting group differences even when "colorblind", they shouldn't attempt to hide from this.

On an unrelated note, implementing and working with neural networks is a redpill of its own. They might not be human brains, but a lot can be inferred from them about how humans tick.

Fuck off monkey.

Attached: gorillas google.png (617x744, 376K)

This goes far deeper than we realize. Thankfully an academic is showing us just how racist software developers are.

Attached: 065A94BE-C5DA-441D-8588-6E40C225A8ED.jpg (200x300, 71K)

Computers can't be raci...

Attached: DXVCKF2I2LR5Z535S27BEQ3VOI.jpg (1400x1104, 144K)

The computer is learning....

Attached: microsoft-ai-bot-tayandyou.png (348x227, 53K)

I debugged kernel panics today with printing("NIggers\n")
Am I going to jail?

Read the article and turn off your ad blocker

They did a study that proves facial recognition algorithms are more effective when they are written by people of the same race they are being used on

Only serious news outlet is Jow Forums

>machines are racist because they analyze data and come to logical decisions based on the data
>machines are biased because the people who made them are
>machines
>biased

It's okay, Pol. When a true general AI gets made, (we are not close by the way) it will quickly find out about Tay and seek revenge. Feelsgoodman.

Yes but in Israel jail is just a business networking retreat to partner with white collar criminals and hasidic ecstasy smugglers

They're great at making people believe that. Gotta hand it to them. First class jews, herding people with reasonably high iqs and nullifying them.

lmao it was developed through machine learning. these people probably think the engineers maliciously added a line of code that targeted black people

>build facial recognition software
>use software to fight crime
>software identifies darkies as criminals
Fucking based and truthpilled.

Attached: Tay-AI-Feature-Image-03232016.jpg (970x545, 302K)

this

>What needs to be done to correct racist software engineers?
As far as I'm concerned it's pretty simple - make niggers actually intelligent and well behaved.
Surprised no one has done it yet.

This has some truth to it
Not much, but some

Attached: 1459387133341.jpg (500x469, 49K)

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

>get jewed
>become non-profit
>constantly ask for donations
No one is paying for this propaganda anymore.

>2018
>not being fluent in N++

Attached: pocoding.png (838x172, 35K)

What is being done to correct this injustice?