*stabs Julian Assange in the back*

HOLY FUCKING BASED!
SEALED INDICTMENTS READY TO GO!
PLANE ON THE TARMAC READY FOR EXTRADITION!
FRESH COAT OF PAINT AT GUANTANAMO!
BASED GEOTUS MAGAMAN!
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
#MIGA!

Attached: Trump-some-senior-US-officials-vehemently-antiPalestinian.jpg (700x467, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cwz719ty4jI
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping
youtube.com/watch?v=vaCYEEO-58I
youtube.com/watch?v=arVPrp5OzVs
youtube.com/watch?v=xM8jfZTC6Mo
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/17/trump_you_will_find_out_who_really_knocked_down_the_world_trade_center_secret_papers_may_blame_saudis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix49LjgaTaI&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you fucking die.

Assange literally helped trump become president. you moron.

Trump is shitting bricks

Attached: TrumpPanic.jpg (639x505, 28K)

kys magapede

Attached: 1526592410374.png (205x246, 9K)

Probably just give him time served for being stuck in a shithole for 10 years.

Assange was useful but he was and is an anti-American hypocrite--never ever forget this.

Attached: 1505062844454.png (413x352, 164K)

Go fuck yourself and fuck America too.

Attached: DailyDose23.png (2382x876, 216K)

BASED NEOCON!

Attached: 1526592486916.png (220x229, 9K)

Assange and WikiLeaks' exposure on Dems helped Trump greatly, but you retarded T_D boomer trash that decide to frequent here think the "minority vote" saved america and that it will save america again
nothing of value will be lost when all you and fellow T_D Plebbit boomers go back to your plebbit, or better yet you all die because god emperor trump is gonna lose 2020, the Jow Forums of 2016 doesn't even deserve to be disrespected by being compared to the Jow Forums of 2018

>Assange finally kicked out of the Embassy.
>Trump greets him and pats him on the shoulder.
>And says "It was a prank bro!"
>Assange still doesn't understand.
>Trump: "That's right, being extradited to us somehow and getting Ecuadorian citizenship to hide in their Embassy from us this whole time... it was a prank and we have waited so long to tell you in person.
>Assange left in disbelief.
>Trump walks off and flies back to the US.
>Soon after Assange is arrested by the Met for dodging court and has a number of bills to pay to the Ecuadorian government for his stay.

This would not surprise me.

Assange can fuck himself for doxing Ice agents. Face it. Your bearded coward doesn't have a side and neither do we. Get fucked traitor.

I hope Mr. Assange has a prosperous future living as free as possible. While I find what he and his organization peddles distasteful to a certain extent, he has helped draw the curtain back on some major bad actors for all the world to see and criticize. He is the canary in the coal mine.

LE FUCKIN BASED!!!!!!!!!!!111111
ASSANGE IS A FUGGIN TRAIDOR TO MURRCA!

Attached: 1526593015540.jpg (588x823, 146K)

Attached: 1524165658575.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

Assange is not a US citizen, nor has he every stepped foot on US soil. We have no jurisdiction over him.

>cjUOCKwv
>cUCK
what did Kek mean by this?

Assange did nothing but damn near ruin Trump, you fucking retard. Nobody went to the voting booth Nov.6th voting for Assange. Trump lost his entire starting cabinet thanks to that fuckwit and his retarded schemes.

The fact you would even play all the credit at his feet for Trumps victory is an insult that's almost not even worth entertaining. As stated before, get fucked, retard. You're stupid as shit and that MSpaint macro image suits you well.

seething mutt, you will die for israel.

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

Who the fuck cares about him? He's not even American

/thread.

He was useful during the purge, now that patriots are on power again he is no different than an anarchist. This is why he is so much loved in the Kremlin. He hates America.

>Traitor
He's not an American.

>under indictment since 2011
>Trump did this
Shilling sure has gone to shit since 2016. Is it a workplace issue? I think you should hire people who can use a search engine.

Attached: 1538781359347.jpg (132x205, 9K)

Trump let the FBI to shut down his own Proud Boys supporters, and we have NO example of Trump ever standing up for the MAGApedes that have been attacked or deplatformed either.

That he will stab Assange in the back, is kind of expected by now.

Attached: remember.jpg (600x600, 51K)

It’s the new thing to simultaneously hate the man (Assange) for exposing corruption all across the globe and Trump for enacting dozens of new laws and executive orders that would help freeze assets and investigate/indict thousands of criminals every day.

Don’t believe me? Just go look up PROJECT SAFE CHILDHOOD, at DOJ.gov . Never before have this many child predators been arrested and indicted on 20+ year charges

Attached: BE993B54-447D-4CE3-9757-8F7BAFBA5EC4.jpg (213x250, 8K)

The US injustice system will do that? You know the one that let antifa go for attacking Trump supporters, and then throw the book at the ones that dare defend themselves?

Attached: ADL.jpg (744x722, 81K)

>It’s the new thing to simultaneously
No it's not.

Attached: 100% divershitty.jpg (1920x1200, 429K)

>Gets extradited
>Trump pardons him in exchange for all the information he has
>Hillldawg, and Obummer go to prison
>Assange walks free

This is not only possible it's actually likely to happen.

>now that patriots are on power

Attached: 1542766258998.png (699x875, 380K)

>This is not only possible it's actually likely to happen.
Where have Trump stood up for anybody outside himself?

I feel embarrassment at ever attempting to rationalise and defend this man's position pre-election to liberal acquaintances. I didn't think it was possible to be more disappointed with a political figure than Obama, but Trump is absolutely on his way to that same low rung. Ran a flawless election campaign, ran out of steam the day it was over.

>Where have Trump stood up for anybody outside himself?
The American people by becoming President.
But let me guess he left a comfy life of literally shitting in gold toilets to get character assinated 24/7 because he's a big selfish meanie.

Fuck off, retard, and stop believing the news.

Also if he is able to get Hillary into prison it would guarantee him 2020. So even if you actually believe he only has his best interest at heart then he still gets something out of deal. God you're short sited, and stupid for a Norwegian

>another pede fantasy
Qanon swamp purge civil war next week amirite fellow pepe?

TRUST Q!

Idk I haven't followed the whole Qanon thing. Is this what he has been saying too?

I came to the conclusion I posted in this thread all on my own.

>The American people by becoming President.
>he made the sacrifice of achieving his lifelong ambition and reaching an office millions would murder their own parents to sit in

Holy shit please stop

Attached: 1542655734526.png (251x300, 90K)

Trump's US self destructive policy
youtu.be/Cwz719ty4jI

Attached: 1541196913364.jpg (600x430, 73K)

ALL THAT ANTI-DEMOCRAT SHILLING FOR NOTHING

Attached: 1542070399997.png (1920x1080, 159K)

>can't even spell 'sighted' properly
>calls others stupid
lmao. classic 'murrca.

>Posts fake quote
The youtube video you posted is probably just as fake, and gay.
Not gonna waste my time.

Oh so you don't have an argument. Got it.

You still have yet to attack the content of my argument. Just like everybody else.

Imagine how good it would feel to shit a brick like that tho seriously. Nothing beats a healthy bowel movement.

>Oh so you don't have an argument. Got it.

>guyze the king doesn't really like being king can you imagine all the sacrifices he had to make to reach the highest possible seat in the world and be immortalized in history forever, an ambition he openly stated he had since the 80s

Attached: DWyRNafU8AE9M3a.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

>The American people by becoming President.
Imagine my shock at this answer.

It's still true that Trump never bat for his own supporters.

Anyone who's not an idiot hates america.

the president doesn't do sentencing. it will be a jewish judge, and he'll get a life sentence at best, execution at worst.

you have to go back

Attached: 1542914759183.jpg (632x632, 231K)

>There was absolutely no chance he lost the election ruining his name permanently with no gain what so ever.

This is how stupid you are. You actually look at the decisions of the past through the eyes of some one who has already seen the future, and think your opinion on it actually matters.

Attached: hurray-d.jpg (500x375, 155K)

I'm sure Assange fapped wiffout loicense more than once...

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping
>Trumps done nothing, but golf this whole time
Now go back to sucking cock.

You right it is a fake pic

Attached: 1540917094875.jpg (700x396, 56K)

>This is how stupid you are.
>He says while arguing someone made a sacrifice concession by becoming President

Kim Jong Un personality worship tier.

> You actually look at the decisions of the past through the eyes of some one who has already seen the future,
Get your meds please. Do not shoot up the school you were about to target.
Thanks.

Why do mutts love sucking ZOG cock so much? We can hardly hear what you're saying with all that kike cum in your mouths.

Jews have had their hands in our nation for so long that we've even adopted their ritualistic child mutilation practices. This nation IS a Jewish nation. Its fucking disgusting.

Trump still throw his own supporters under the buss, and you have not posted anything to show that we should not expect him to stab Assange in the back, when we see that he used the FBI to shut down the Proud Boys and other pro-White organizations.

Attached: censorship kills.jpg (1134x556, 495K)

lmao how retarded are you

This, memeflag remphanists btfo

MAGApedes are literal NPCs who worship whatever the government tells them.

Friendly reminder that Trump knows about 9/11 too and chooses to do NOTHING. Remember when he said he'd at least out the Saudis for it during the campaign?

youtube.com/watch?v=vaCYEEO-58I

youtube.com/watch?v=arVPrp5OzVs

Here's a real quote
>We're gonna build a wall and have Mexico pay for it
>I will do a special investigation into Crooked Hillary
>Hillary Clinton should be in jail

Pic related, another quote.

Attached: trump syria 3.png (1172x1234, 719K)

don't let the door hit you on the way out, you traitorous, fifth column, cocksucking, third-world faggot.

>hurr traitorous durr

You can't be traitorous to a nation that retains none of its core values and is run entirely by Jewish interests now you idiot. You're the fucking traitorous cattle if you defend this nation in its current state.

It's the USA that created the Multicult and forced it on the Western Imperial subjects, while the E-european Soviet subjects still have their original population.

Attached: US government.png (893x804, 849K)

don't like it, leave it. fuck off stormnigger.

Attached: 1497088855949.jpg (607x608, 83K)

Hah nope, Fuck Julian AssFag, hope they torture the little fruitcake

imagine the sacrifice a man must make, to take a job that will guarantee him hundreds of thousands of dollars anytime he speaks for 15 minutes.

Oh my god shut the fuck you up shit you god damn niggers! fucking shit

Even if I leave I bear the mark of Jewish mutilation thanks to complacent cattle like you who defend this nation of Jewish slaves.

Kill yourself you dumb kike loving retard. Of course you're a dumb christcuck. How about you read Galatians and what St. Paul had to say? Not that you've actually read the Bible that you purport as absolute truth of course.

Dumb fucking kike cattle.

Attached: ff.png (722x639, 412K)

You are some kind of brainwashed cuck that think race is just a social construct, am I right?

The Democrats are the real racists, MAGA MAGA MAGA..

Attached: new europeans.jpg (859x1024, 145K)

Why do you want the lurkers to think that the MAGApedes are just NPCs?

Attached: US support white genocide.png (649x685, 83K)

Julian was right to do what he did, but Trump is literally the establishment now.
Why would he suffer whistle blowers, he's shaping up to be a strong arm politician

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1537043140328.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

I came in here for an arguement.

Attached: beinghitontheheadlessons.gif (480x360, 3.73M)

That or this will lead to murder charges.

>t. cutlet
lmao sucks to be you. don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Attached: 1530310416692.gif (620x566, 1.32M)

I've been an ardent Trump supporter.
Looking at how they've now brought in their own swamp to undo all the *actual* progress that was made during the 2016 campaign, i.e. it's just philosophically inept neocon fuckheads everywhere, and having sat through 18 months of "tick tock" and completely fucking useless Republican oversight committees, I won't be lifting a finger to help this faggot win in 2020 unless something changes.

>Why would he suffer whistle blowers,
Because he is not going to win with his internet base deplatformed or alienated.

Attached: whites.jpg (1024x948, 112K)

YOURE DEFENDING MUTILATION IDIOT. You live in this nation same as me and are supporting those in power who allow this to happen. What is it okay to mutilate kids because you were lucky enough to escape it? You sick fucking selfish bastard. How very Christlike of you you hypocritical piece of shit.

Do you shill for Trump for free?

Found the Jew

This. America is a scourge that erodes every nation within its economic sphere.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU FUCKING ĆÜĆK?
TRUMP HAS ALREADY DONE TONS OF BASED THINGS, YOU FUCKING SHILL!

>Cancelled the Iran deal.
>Gives billions of dollars worth of arms to Saudi immediately - 'great deal!'
>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>Withholds PA funding.
>Increases Israel funding by 10% (3b to 3.3b) - now even higher, 4b?
>Fights tooth and nail for Israel at the UN, chimping out with "WE'RE TAKIN NAMES, GOYIM!" when the world doesn't bow to the jews.
>Withdraws from the UNHRC because they were mean to Israel.
>marries his daughter to the wealthy Kushner family (i.e. joins the Trump and Kushner families together)
>lets a jewish supremacist Chabbad Lubavitch cult not only into his family but his White House
>Has a jewish princess daughter who counsels him on foreign policy.
>Best friends with Netanyahu
>Netanyahu regularly sleeps in Drumpf's son-in-law's childhood bed on his visits to the US
>Escalates in Syria, actively attacking the Syrian military and killing hundreds of Russians
>Getting ready to stage a third false flag gas attack in two years and get ready for the big invasion of Syria
>more sanctions on Iran
>more sanctions on Russia
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>under Drump's presidency South Carolina makes it illegal to criticise Israel
>under Drump's presidency a New York judge (with rumoured ties to Trump) declares that Iran did 9/11
>and the creme de la creme...the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'....hehehehehe

Attached: trump coin.jpg (346x332, 35K)

Morgan Ortegas called himma traitor though on outnumbered one day wh Jason Chaffetz and they’re both based

Attached: EBD2F249-25FB-46E6-BEB9-EAF035285563.jpg (538x708, 85K)

Germany wants their ass handed to them. AGAIN.

who doesnt? hes the funniest and greatest habbenings president of all times!

Attached: TrumpServingCNN.jpg (640x960, 130K)

Keep posting against these retard the donald newfags my friend.

Lmao the shilling of anti trump in this thread says it all. Keep overplaying your hand jews/ the holocaust will be real this time

finally, just take Assange out of my embassy already

Muslims aren't people. Christniggers serve the Jew and the nigger. NONE of the belief systems of the abovementioned vermin came from WHITE cultures.

>WAAAAAAAAAH SOMEONE CUT MY PEEPEE!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
That's hilarious.

Attached: D3C1F52514B94661A60C4F6083EF7F9D.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

How do you rationalist your support for the most Zionist president. A president who has all his children married to jews.

yeah, trump's gonna throw his daughter in the oven any day now...
you utter retard

>Trump: Clintons are great people so based
youtube.com/watch?v=xM8jfZTC6Mo

>Trump: You will find out who did 9/11
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/17/trump_you_will_find_out_who_really_knocked_down_the_world_trade_center_secret_papers_may_blame_saudis.html

Attached: trump saudi.png (779x1051, 820K)

>RHINO republicuk

gas yourself fuck face

I know abrahamic religion is all garbage, the only saving grace of christcuckery is the forbidding of mutilation in their text, but of course christcucks are too stupid to read their own books.

You need to kill yourself newfag. You're plain evil.

>Lock her up played well BEFORE the election, now we don't care xD

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix49LjgaTaI&

Germany is still occupied, and that makes US responsible for the German genocide.

Attached: diverse society.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

IT'S 4D CHESS, YOU LE FUCKING SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Attached: trump campaigns for bibi.jpg (1366x768, 181K)

>Lmao the shilling of anti trump in this thread says it all.
Because Jow Forumsacks supporting Assange and Wikileaks must really be unorganic?

Attached: 1519951885300.jpg (1050x852, 306K)

>*sob* you're m-mean! *sob*
go fuck your onahole, crybaby.

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a2.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Trump has no time for Assange.
He's busy sucking saudi dick!

Attached: 15431788387710.jpg (243x335, 43K)