The female question

The female question.

What is it about women where the only males they see as their equal are actually males far superior to them? They think they have life figured out better than the average incel, but they live in a false reality, made for them because of how stupid and vulnerable they are. They are the reason Western civilisation will collapse in our lifetime.

Attached: images (4).jpg (260x194, 7K)

This is the result of men refusing to do what is necessary, which is to remove the rights of women. They're undeserving of them, the same as many men are. We need to have a society where those that genuinely build and create are the only ones with a political voice. The others can protest, speak their minds, and go about their lives unmolested, but they do not have the right of political power. Giving power to the masses has made people slaves to the majority. Mob rule is killing the west.

This, its basically some sort of white sharia thats needed.

Except not Islam.

Sounds like you want to live in a world where the people who decide everything are like board members of Walmart and McDonalds.
Sounds like a dystopian nightmare to be honest.
I'm sure they'll do what's best for us. Definitely won't make us work for $1 dollar a day. Like they did not that long ago.

That's where you're wrong. Society needs meritocratic organization. Basically, you show that you're able to make sound and rational decisions and you work for the rights, not simply have them handed to you. Again, I'm not against people being allowed to voice dissent or anger, that'd be draconian, which I'm not for. I am however, not for carteblanch political power, which is the case right now. I would argue more but I hve to go.

or maybe you're just too much fags and can't even understand if a person is sane or not? Resorting to such easy assimilations won't get you far; actually exactly where the dumb basic bitches go

yeah well you don't need to go full nazi to have a meritocracy; capitalism ain't that good but don't tell me an elite will properly treat the pleb

>They are the reason Western civilisation will collapse in our lifetime.

Spoken like a young person. one who has never read anything historical.

>What is it about women where the only males they see as their equal are actually males far superior to them

try studying biology

Women are naturally stupid.

>What is it about women where the only males they see as their equal are actually males far superior to them?

Actually no, is an act.
Women use men, the beta cuck to pay, the chad to fuck, maybe even get obsessed about, which they will call "love", and then stab him in the back next second, if he does something that attacks her ego.

How can a man be proud of such a daughter? Deep down JP must feel shameful.

Attached: 2jzlte.jpg (747x500, 97K)

Bump. NPCs shouldn't have a voice in complex business.

>Alpha fucks, Beta bucks.
And that is why they will all burn at the stake when waifubots come along, the women, the cucks and chads who all willingly support this gynocentric sickness.

Attached: 1520450391774.png (2828x1968, 2.4M)

I don't get the whole fuss about women here, a lot of them are degenerate yes but if anything they are as much as the men. We are all guilty is this mess

>This is the result of men refusing to do what is necessary, which is to remove the rights of women.

Men will not act collectively to do this.

To men & women in charge, you're a beta male. There is a female collective, which is mostly hardwired. It's not possible for there to be a male collective. Men are competitive with each other.

Based and starship pilled

>Take away their rights
Add to that
>Cut their cunts so that they can feel no sexual pleasure, but not to the point of being unfuckable.
>Dispose of them as they have disposed of men once waifubots come along.
Basically overdose them with their own medicine to the point of death.

>What is it about women where the only males they see as their equal are actually males far superior to them?
Pretty straightforward. Having kids is way more expensive for them than for us, so they're more selective about the cum donor than we are about the moist hole.

basically nature has fucked men over. Blame nature for all of this shit. The only proper path is to become gay and fuck men. Trust me on this it's the true path.

This is basic biology. It's how we got here today. 80% of women think they're worthy of the top 20% of men. The difference is we've never had welfare systems in place until extremely recently.

even though she is deadly ill she really dodged a bullet aesthetics-wise

Attached: SPL-JORDAN-PETERSON-01.jpg (642x750, 142K)

People lie to women about their looks, so many fat and ugly bitches I know think they are hot.

Women have jew blood, didn't ya know?

>men are competitive with each other

Only betas, when you're attractive there is very little competing going on.

Women are intensely aware of hotter women. It's more that they down-rate most guys. If you look at a ratings distribution, men rate women on a bell curve but women rate men far more clustered to the ugly side.

> rational
Sorry you failed. Not a leader. The decisions will be made on empiricism. Rationalism got us into this mess faggot

Weird, I see fat bitches dressing like they arent aware they are obese all the time.

>Definitely won't make us work for $1 dollar a day. Like they did not that long
Holy shit you are retarded women entering the work force is the reason for the destruction of the family wage idiot it depressed wages which was the whole reason for second wave feminism. Those CEO's love womyn's "empowerment" because it means they'll have another group of consumers spending money on useless shit and and another subpar labor force to keep male wages down

Cite literally anything “historical” that refutes his point then faggot

Nuanced but I like it.

Attached: 390cac2549fa777f8ab2c0c90e70a141.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

That's true I suppose.
I think they know fat = ugly on an instinctive level, so they feel bad about themselves and try to just pretend it's irrelevant in order to feel better.
And like you said, all their girlfriends and beta orbiters will back up whatever fantasy nonsense they come up with.

>this image
oh no no no no

guess i can't trust his advice any more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm tired of cucked mental masturbation, either humans become practical or they become history.

That's a good point user, they just live in denial lol

Voting isn't a right, but a privilege. There would be no "rights" that are taken away. Women should have zero say in politics.