Should there be some sort of government incentive program for white women to have children?

Should there be some sort of government incentive program for white women to have children?

I see plenty of government programs to prevent unplanned pregnancies.

Attached: f7f9760.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>12 months pregnant

Attached: 1543210893149.jpg (1024x746, 183K)

Yea
Girls gonna have more kids with dominant black chads

should there be some sort of government incentive program to get people to stop talking about race altogether so that race realism becomes the norm?

God you're dumb.

burgers, never change.

Attached: kek.jpg (1018x1024, 100K)

>Should there be some sort of government incentive program for white women to have children?
Depends what your goals are.
Maintenance of your nation? Sure.
We post-national up in here.
So they incentivise replacement. + What would happen to wages if women were out of the workplace?
They'd have to pay men something matching inflation as supply would halve.

it's called tinder and party rap.

>Should there be some sort of government incentive program for white women to have children?

No,...just kick religion in their heads with that "go forth and multiply" shite, and hope for the best.

Are you mentally handicapped? It is obviously a comparison as to show what pregnancy does to your body, doesn't mean she was pregnant in the before picture.

She looks cuter with dark hair

>Con't, after thought

...there is already incentives, it's called alimony, child support, and welfare.

someone made a horrible mistake

course the pregnant girl had to be some degenerate trash cunt with all those tats didn't she, least she's having kids i guess, hopefully not a mutt child.

yes, no doubt about that

fpbp lmao

I like how even obvious hyperthot is made much more purer and cleaner by pregnancy. Motherhood is truly a blessed thing.

Attached: 1542227490126.jpg (480x360, 45K)

giving women more money doesn't work, as hypergamy floats.

take womens rights away.

I mean in a white race state incentivizing the creation of families is a good thing to do yeah.

Attached: DailyDose35.png (2382x876, 233K)

Damn, even her phone got fat.

There is, it's called marriage.

Audible kek

fucking hell, only an american

Attached: the-joke.jpg (241x209, 5K)

Artificial wombs. That way they can have babies without worrying about getting fat or going through labor. It would probably quadruple the birth rate

>the majority end up being mutt children
Good plan, 'merica.

What's the name of the fucking site that shows live the amount of Whites in America and how it's slowly dropping and an estimate of what year it will be etc.?

I think that would kind of fuck with childrearing. Women who wouldn't experience the pregnancy might not bond as well with the child. Also they wouldn't be lactating, so breastfeeding is out and that's an important part of the mother-child relationship

>1 post by this ID because he knows he fucked it

Attached: 1529229065240.jpg (294x328, 50K)

Lactation can be induced, it takes months of pumping every 2 hours and taking fenugreek but can be done. Adoptive mothers do it.

PHANT'D

You're ignoring the bonding process during pregnancy and child birth.

Artificial wombs would probably be used by single mothers who would raise bad children. Not to mention faggots.

you are dumb, sir

>thicker thighs
>fuller tits
>wider hips
I'd say the benefits are pretty self evident

You sound like an indian

That's just the body storing fat to feed the child if SHTF. Not very attractive in my eyes.

You sir, are good at this.

Attached: 1542499961297.png (400x200, 73K)

Nah, breast can retain some size
Same with hips, the pelvis actually physically gets wider throughout pregnancy

Your idea has a flaw.

Cnn and others will suddently turn libertarian and say "but who will pay the mom?"

even when it's retarded, the first post is still the best post.

Attached: HWGhumor.png (855x314, 142K)

Every time I see some comic book skinned roastie with a baby I can only ponder what happened to that kid while it shared a body with that filthy ink sac.

>government incentive program
its called marriage
combine your income with your spouse
already tax incentives in place per child

>common core
yup

You're acting like a reduction in the population is a bad thing? Think about this for a few moments;

Every industrialized, wealthy countries goes through significant birthrate declines. Near as I can tell this is a factor of the universe. Within the next several decades we will have cured aging and our population, even if there was zero immigration and a birthrate of 0.5 would mean that the population would still skyrocket.

The biggest issue isn't to get white women to have children, it's that capitalist wealthy and business interests have formed an unwitting alliance with Social Liberals to forment mass immigration (they have different reasons for doing so). Reduce immigration and become like Japan, that's all that needs to happen. Everyone talks about how Japan is fucked, but while their Wage to cost of living as continued to slowly go up (even if their GDP has stagnated), western wage to cost of living has dropped significantly because we can't control our population.

The simple truth is that whites should just cut off non-white immigration and do the opposite of what you suggest, and that is, prevent low IQ trash women from having children (or at the very least prevent low IQ men from being able to impregnate anyone). Everyone needs to look at this in practical terms without only looking backwards, you need to measure the effects alongside innovation.

Attached: 1426680464733.jpg (441x411, 70K)

You're an embarrassment to yourself and everyone around you.

Attached: paulie.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Her ass looks better, everything else X.X

Quick reminder that actor playing Paulie was actual ex-mob member and ex-con who was under FBI surveillance during shooting of a series. Badass all around.

agreed.

Also, gentlemen. This is why you shouldn't value a woman's body too highly. One nut and it's gone. All you're left to look at is the face. If you couldn't imagine seeing that face every morning for the rest of your life, don't stick it in.
If you can't actually fucking stand her besides wanting to stick it in, don't.

Nope. She looks cuter with the fuckable body. Once she's pregnant my job is done and it's time to move on to the next job.

>all these people not seeing this post as the (you) bait it is
never change burger bro

Attached: 1540049962141.jpg (599x602, 96K)

master bantz

Attached: 1504038915812.png (447x438, 385K)

Stick a fork in him, he's done. What a cocknocker.

She should have 10 white babies. Exquisite stock. What do you think the chances are of that being a little black boi in there? 99%?

There already is and like everything it's become corrupted. What is it? It's tax breaks and insurance sharing for married couples. That's it.
The reason government is involved in marriage at all is because it gives all those tax breaks for wife/husband and children to give couples a greater ease to create more children therefore creating more works more taxpayers and more job fillers.
That is also why gay marriage makes no sense. Marriage is families and gays can't have kids so gays getting married and enjoying all the tax breaks with no children is like being on welfare.

Attached: 1539571957132.jpg (1346x1748, 508K)

Didn't know that
That's pretty cool

>Fucked up so bad he had to get a whole new IP

Correct. Just another reason to hate fags.

Member of Colombo mob. Google it, pretty solid stuff.

>let's motivate more white women to have children, majority of which would be poor class trash raising their kids to be slimeballs or sociopaths

Oh great ANOTHER retard. How bout you blow your brains out retard? Or are you too fucking retarded to even do that retard?

fpbp fucking kek

Attached: 1539119781612.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Ahahaha no way you americans truly are the dumbest people

Again, the big reason why whites are on the decline is non-white immigration. Population numbers can't keep up with the immigration flows.

Retarded but still FPBP.

Attached: 1537826709586.png (691x572, 582K)

I'll Czech it

Attached: 1542613011829.gif (300x200, 903K)

It's that or getting surrounded by Chinese, Blacks or Hispanics.
Dumbass.

Tainted for rest if her life

>nog behaviour: the post

>more than half the people who responded to this took it literally
>Jow Forums is a site frequented mostly by auitists

Good to see that hasn't changed

you're making us look bad

yes should be. But targeting white women to have wite babies would be Nazi so no government will do this.

You laughed too, admit it

Attached: 1541187289142.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Attached: 1458358002626.png (761x774, 34K)

>make intentionally stupid post with ebic wojack
>dozens of retarded reddit children reply not realizing how fucking dumb they are for replying to obvious bait

my god they really have taken this site over

>flag
every time

Attached: 1533235405313.gif (640x480, 2.72M)

>Gamblers. They are chased by hounds.

But the real question is whether they are taking any action on the chase.

Artificial wombs would be worse than c sections or epidurals which should both be banned

the greatest chan image in history

and disincentives to """"women"""" like pic related
>tattoo
>iphone
>gym fanatic
>camera (definitely a """""photographer""""" with """""wanderlust""""")
110% certain that's a niglet she's carrying

Fucking love this post.

>Is she preggante?

Attached: 1539753525953m.jpg (768x1024, 153K)

>ASS IQ
what did she mean by this?

This. Birth rate isn't the problem, immigration is.
>automation is going to remove millions of jobs in a few years
>but the population has to keep growing because Mr. Goldberg needs labor to stay cheap and housing to stay high

Attached: indefinitely halt all immigration.png (823x242, 19K)

Yes its a must to counter the abortion programing.Russia give a award l received in person from the president for having or adopting 6 or more children

Attached: Order of Parental Glory Russia.jpg (246x180, 10K)

The problem with govt control over anything is that it leads to incentives that are adverse to what the original out come was.
For example, imagine that a progressive get in control of the program and mandate 2:1 diversity birth to white birth, or more money for girls than boys and double for diversity girls over boys.

Wew what a turn on. Nothing is sexier than the obvious biological satisfaction that makes a girl stop meming her appearance.

every fucking time

Attached: lelf.png (400x400, 281K)

I wonder where they got that idea..

Attached: Mothers Cross - 1.jpg (2244x1216, 260K)

I'll just leave this here...

Jaffe memo if you want to google it

Attached: jaffe_memo_table.gif (1600x1131, 345K)

10/10

The few initiated are aware of the Holy Jaffe Proof. Good work sir

That thing is untermensch, so if that's the best you can offer, then no.

......I'd be smashing that in December nigga

Attached: 1527238617801.png (640x639, 384K)

>Dyed hair
>Tattoos all over
>Selfie pose before & after

Just because she's white, doesn't mean she isn't a nigger.

include me in the screencap senpai

Attached: 33207236_663122277365302_3166334046200397824_n.jpg (900x900, 102K)

kek this is why I come here

If you have to ask questions like this you are a slave to the (((government))).

and before she gets a chance to look like the left again, you should have already planted another seed in that womb

From the Soviet-era award "Mother Heroine" awarded for raising 10+ children.

Attached: MotherHeroine.jpg (226x375, 37K)

He/she is a big boy/girl