Map of US from a pole

Is this a good description of your states Mutts?
Gimme your rating.

Attached: this_is_how_it_looks_like_to_me.png (2000x1333, 543K)

Not bad. But we would fuck you up if you so much as fired a spitball at the capital.

Why the fuck is Pennsylvania so associated with Amish? They're like1% of the population here if that.

But what if I slipped and nuked Maryland instead?

They still have a recognizable culture.

It's better than to be associated with this.

Attached: shutterstock_134559620-998x666.jpg (998x666, 160K)

Amish are already a fraction of the population in the US. That 1% in PA is a fucking huge 1%.

Yeah as a nevadan that's accurate.
Kansas has corn and is the most boring state to drive across.

Dude nevada is way more deserving of "sodom and gammorah" than even cucked PNW.

As a Nevadan, it always amazes me when I hear "you can't defend yourself from the gubbmint using rifles so just give up".

Except the feds LITERALLY said "put down your weapons or you will be shot" and the armed citizens said "alright, do what you must". They pondered for about 30m, yelled some more, then got in their blacked out suburbans and went away.

You can GUARANTEE that if there wasn't an armed militia they would have just ziptied everyone, shot the dogs, and done whatever they damn well felt like.

Last bastion of the american dream.

Clark County (a.k.a. Eastern California, mexicans and relocated liberals) is ruining our state, hence Hillary 2016 and the recent midterm ballot results.

I say we team up with the Forest Californians and join Jefferson, we call it New Jefferson and secede/re-join the union as a libertarian utopia. All the blockchain and weed fags can move here.

>always label Arizona and New Mexico as beaner even though Arizona is like 65% white people and most of the beans live in Cali and Texas
>New Mexico is beaners but they are American born and bred for generations

Why do you hate us so

>Completely forgetting the shitholes that are Portland, OR and Seattle, WA

Attached: 10954587_520925924713776_8457913588591482632_n-jpg[1].17770_.jpg (540x960, 102K)

>MI fag
Doesn't apply to the southeastern quarter of the lower peninsula. That should be labeled wanna be Los Angles.

Attached: Fuck off.jpg (1500x1206, 865K)

Indiana isn’t generic. You’re generic!

>amishland
I fucking wish....Definitely some but too much of this state is crap

>nevada
>last bastion of America Dream

You were right 10 years ago when the faggot commies weren't moving here in droves to escape the shithole that california is.

Attached: 1479270336313.png (1556x860, 1.61M)

chrischan looks like shit these days

This state is going to shit because of these faggot californians moving from bay area and LA greater area.

They don't realize the shithole they lived in was because they voted for it over and over and now they're trying to turn us into california 2.0.

I really fucking hope that something changes because I'm a born and raised Nevadan and I don't want to leave and give up this beautiful place just because of some idiots.

Alt-right died in Virginia not SC

Fucking get used to it. We’re gonna breed you out English boy

Attached: E8F6029E-7564-4788-92D2-7559F04E44FE.jpg (750x390, 357K)

Most of Jow Forums sees "Hispanic" and thinks "shitskin".

I even see people on this board screaming "ree this white person of Spanish descent doesn't look 100% germanic- deport!" And they only do this for Hispanics of European descent, and I suspect a lot of the anti-castizo spergs are also the pro-"based black guy" types of people.

Heres one for New England (And part of Canada)

Attached: 1531275420955.jpg (2048x1611, 840K)

I mixed up Charleston with Charlotesville lol
But I couldn't write anything about South Carolina otherwise, except for shit like the drawl and "bless your heart" which is not exceptional

because that 1 percent is going to be 50 percent in a decade

Amish are saving the white race

>Gomorrah
Only in the cities

michigan here... i never even heard or seen moose up here before

Maybe you live on the wrong side of Lake Michigan

Not all beaners are bad, a lot of the legal ones have a seething hatred for illegals. Its those dog California fuckers and their imported illegals. I hope the new lib govt tries something next year. Been waiting for the hammer to drop for a while now.

All of Michigan is to the east of Lake Michigan, the other side is Wisconsin

>Only in the cities
Let's pretend "Twin Peaks" part also covers non-coastal Oregon, because Portland may be the most pozzed place on the face of this very Earth

coming from someone who's been to 48 states, this is arbitrary as hell

>completely missing the point
You live in Pontiac, don't you?

>All of Michigan is to the east of Lake Michigan, the other side is Wisconsin
Is this some kind of hate spech directed against the inhabitants of the Upper Peninsula?

>this is arbitrary as hell
This is how your media and news outlets portray it.

>a lot of the legal ones have a seething hatred for illegals
And also a seething hatred of you, so stop being a fucking cuck.

Attached: 1535237595894.jpg (1024x771, 53K)

>Genericland
Why do you say this?

Based and/or redpilled

It’s becoming rarer and rarer to actually meet someone who can speak French in Lousiana. Only ones I know personally are my grandparents

Nevada is now New California, they'll shit all over the American dream with muh gibbs, muh weed and muh common sense gun control.

Wisconsinite here, based and drunk

Attached: 6CDF44F4-6A3E-42DB-A75F-9EAEE5C38DDC.jpg (919x720, 69K)

Pretty good except beaners call Texas "Teh-has."

Northern Minnesota is alcoholics, central MN is fags

Yeesh

Time to fire that fucker back up!

Idk, Ohio has more. Lots in Indiana too. It is what it is.

more like killadelphia

You're off about Maine. King is pozzed as hell and the state mass imported Somalians during the Obama years.

Should be in most schools to educate. OP is pretty accurate
-idahofag

I know King himself is a cuck. But Maine in his books seems very based and near idyllic.

I like it with the exception of Nevada, its just a desert full of wetbacks and degenerate gamblers

Attached: 1539731597263.png (726x767, 580K)

Upstate NY shouldn’t be associted with lefty cucks. They’re based af.

Good to know not every part of the North East is infected.

Attached: blank-map-of-us-hd.jpg (1500x977, 205K)

Upstate New York is based

why Alaska will soon be invaded.

>Even on the second map Alaska is just marked "cold"
>mfw

Really nothing better to say about us? we have the world largest Copper deposit you know...

Attached: 1491096296464.jpg (407x361, 27K)

You guys are the stereotypical cliche Americans

>Montana
>Far Cry
honestly I laughed when I saw that they turned Montana into Syria in that game. I have been there and it's probably the most peaceful and safe place I have ever been, I truly felt at peace there with all those beautiful landscapes and deer wondering around.

"too cold for nigs" is a compliment

>quip
>pic
>width 666
absolutely savage

Accurate

Attached: 1538012514367.png (1602x1080, 382K)

Yeah but like,

There's more to Alaska then just weather (unless you live in the interio like me). I think just "Cold" doesn't do it justice. Plus we have nigs and mudslims (primarily in Anchorage) and at UAF in Fairbanks.

apparently there's only like 250k of them in america/canada circa 2010.

That said, they double their population every 20 years. In 2030, it'll be 500k, in 2050, 1 million, in 2110, 8 million, in 2210, 256 million, in 2310, almost 8.2 billion.

The Amish are the white man's last resort, and what's better, they don't even give a fuck if the world shuts down.

OK, I'd give it to you. Alaska is "Bob Ross' inspiration"

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x868, 137K)

Last bastion of the American dream?

It's literally a desert that's uninhabitable.

fair enough

Maybe I read to much about all that legal brothels, die hard McNuke owners and AnCap Paradise

navada is good while it lasts

>master race
>phillies
>flyers
You must be joking

Attached: 45325432.jpg (600x580, 51K)

There aren't any moose in Michigan.

But is that good?
Anyway, we also have races every year.

It's not the Californians moving here. It's the anchor babies who are becoming voting age voting for the party that promises not to deport mi abuela.

Clark County School District is 20% white and Washoe isn't much better. Everyone here is a mestizo anchor baby, retired boomers, or a tatted up/pierced up reject from somewhere else (mostly California).

This state is a lost cause. It was trending Republican but Heller getting unseated by a pretty substantial margin shows that it's gone like Virginia. Dems now have a super majority in the state legislature.

Well, "Moose hunters" sound more badass than "Bobcat poachers"

Count yourself lucky, Moose fucking suck, bastards will tank a head on with a car and fucking walk it off, while your car is totaled and you get a hospital trip.

Same happening to NC. All the liberal northerners moving here to escape insane taxes. It is depressing to think of what it is going to be like 10 years from now.

east Asians are getting redder

Looks the same with Catholic Irish-Americans

PA isn't cancer and Ohio isn't full of nogs

That's quite accurate.

No race other than whites will vote in the interests of whites.

There really aren't many Moose in Michigan(the mitten shaped one), but there is a big Polish population.

>Michigan
>big Polish population
Is there still? I know many Poles settled in Detroit when it was still a functioning and industrious city, but since Motown collapsed in the 70's all the productive people are fleeing from there. Did Poles stayed in Michigan anyways?

Fuck off, mick animal.

Northwestfag here, Twin Peaks was a documentary in ways you won't even realize without living in a small, isolated town surrounded by dark, dense confier forests most of your life. Seriously I just watched that show earlier this year and I've never seen any other movie or show that nails what this place is actually like quite like that one does. It's dead on. There's a level of spoopy in deep Cascadia that keeps outsiders in their containment zones if they come here unprepared.
These mountains are beautiful, but these are some dark, dark ass forests that might as well be a world unto themselves. I've lived in the shadow of the Cascades and Okaganagans my entire life and not a lot of people stick around very long. It's white man's paradise, but for any would-be Northwest Imperitive guys who wanna move out to the sticks, heed the words of any local old timers and talk to the local teenagers and tweakers to know where to stay the hell away from. What seems like an unreliable source of information elsewhere might actually keep you from disappearing here.
Also, Seattle and Portland need a nuclear suppositiory pronto. If you're a scared motherfucker who likes nigger penises in every hole, go there. But anyone who wants to experience a true redneck paradise hidden in the most black metal place in America should camp out in these mountains at least once. If you actually want a nice place to raise a family, go to Eastern Washington or Idaho. Their mountains are more friendly. But at least come visit here and enjoy the scenery and homemade pies, casual hard drug use and lively religious discussion is purely optional.

Attached: therocks.jpg (700x500, 295K)

>also being cucked
what
we're not cucks
fuck off
t. colorado boy

Explain this then.

Attached: serveimage1.png (1280x812, 687K)

C*lifornians

>Kentucky Fried Chicken
>Middle of Tennessee

Burger education system!

Yes, they just moved to the suburbs.

>Burger education system!
Look at my flag, brainlet. Then look at "Colonel Sanders" and then look at "Nig-KFC-Nog" triangle. Does it make your noggin' joggin'?

Deranged school shooting pensioners*

>pa
>not spookcentral

Well we are freezing in Minnesota, but other than the twin cities and union range, it is somewhat reddish.

Pretty good, but Alaska, at least Anchorage, is being flooded with all kinds of lefty hipster faggots and third world trash you would never guess would move there. Also, the hill the alt-right died on is two states to the north.

Irish-American thardaoine

they're still Aryans though

All good but last bastion of American dream is Idaho NOT cucked Nevada.

>Alaska, at least Anchorage, is being flooded with all kinds of lefty hipster faggots and third world trash you would never guess would move there
Sad to hear that.

Attached: serveimage2.png (598x480, 79K)

New Mexico is beautiful and underrated as fuck. (except for eastern NM)