This is considered news in 2018

what went so wrong?

Attached: Capture.png (737x724, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-border-patrol-rock-throwing-san-ysidro-2013nov25-story.html
abovethelaw.com/2018/11/remember-we-are-gassing-children-so-that-trump-can-violate-a-court-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is gassing children? To the holocaust was no big deal? It was just tear gas? Good to know the holocaust was no biggie. Thx media.

Attached: Capture.png (1258x624, 1013K)

What kind of awful parents would put children in such a situation?

Leftist morons took over the media

Everything went right, you kidding? They got in a large group and telegraphed their intentions thinking we'd allow them in or look like assholes where it was a lose-lose for Trump.

He manned up and defended our border and basically showed his base he's taking immigration seriously and deterred newcomers.

Fuck them, drag their kids for 2000 miles against a military that made it clear they'd fight back. Beaners are shitty parents.

Attached: 31356125.png (780x1024, 337K)

>walk all the way from honduras to the usa border
>still fat

A generation of "Journalist" indoctrinated by those subverted by the Soviet being useful idiots even without the udssr, now amateurishly looking at China and trying to copy it. The west will collapse under those kind of peoples inability to maintain, but out of the ashes the west will rise again

wut...wut is that holding the kids hands????

Why are these parents trying to use their children as shields? They should have never even attempted to enter the US illegally.

Mexico should arrest them for child endangerment. Anyone supporting this is fucked up in the head.

i mean the article isnt wrong

Attached: Capture.png (926x684, 449K)

what the fuck do you know about america you stupid fucker?

disgusting what these spic adults are doing to children so they can break the law.

Attached: Capture.png (1116x230, 33K)

"Gassing children"

WTF. Talk about symbolic hyperbole. Shameless. Fuckin SJWs need to die.

Attached: Capture.png (1040x632, 186K)

diversity hires

>Trump wants to win 2020
>2 years of escalating demands for immigration control, wall, tax cuts and infrastructure spending

Nice.

I literally clapped when I saw this picture.

Hang journalists

They were bussed there by (((NGOs)))

>some have cried "this is not who we are"
>(note: this is exactly who we are).
FUCK YEAH BASED AND REDPILLED

>"""their""" children
>""""mother"""" is a brown skinned indio
>""""daughter"""" has dark blonde hair

Yeah I'm sure these aren't just actors/traffickers and are genuine families of brown people with blondish haired kids. That's how genetics work you know? Shitskins just pop out kids with white-people hair.

Mexicans are using the children on purpose and these fucking cucks are eating it up

He's basically guaranteed a second term unless we get into a war or the economy collapses.

Attached: 1543169260033.png (724x1000, 752K)

Remember, you're a sexist ageist bigot if you think gassing women and children are any different than gassing men. Remember, they are foreign invaders.

GAS GAS GAS

Attached: 1498082373384.jpg (624x480, 68K)

>pensioners are the only ones angry that all jobs are entry-level garbage-tier due to mass immigration and oursourcing

would they prefer we used lethal force?

Attached: Capture.png (677x572, 52K)

The best part is that Dems are already planning on running on tax increases

>cuckservatives in places like california and new york vote dem because they're mad their property taxes went up
>dems immediately bitchslap them with more taxes

Everyone loses except us, it's great

Keep gassing them. Fuck their kids. They're using them as shields to bash their way into the US and then they'll use them as anchors to stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Fuck the First Amendment, people should be hanged for publishing such blatant lies.

Of course they get hurt, when you set them up as your human shields!

They're making it sound like Trump literally rounded them up in a cage and hit the em with the zyklon directly. "Journalism"

they damn sure did. trump is just like hitler in treatment of the 600 jews. these migrants are just like the 60000 jews after hitler had them all gassed. these 6000000000 jews will forever be remembered, and live on through the suffering and immense pain that these 600000000000 migrants have suffered through. ENOUGH! these 60000000000000000000 migrants have been murdered and tortured enough, ENOUGH GAS. these 600000000000000000000000000 migrants have endured more pain and suffering than the simple 60000 jews ever suffered. these 6000000000000000000000000000000000000 migrants deserve more, more than the 600 hitler jews ever deserved.

Attached: Capture.png (1034x511, 576K)

>Pepper spray go on your nachos
It can though, it's a food product.

>WikiLeaks take 2, despite the backstab from drumpf
>assuming Hillary Clinton tries again
>assuming white guilt hasn't grown much with white trash, which is a good thing!
unironically knowing the dems they will give trump good circumstances to win

Depends on the war. Annexing Canada and Mexico would guarantee a third term.

literally shaking.

>committing crimes against humanity
That would be dragging you kids through Mexico and hopping border fences

Look what youve done pol. Now they have a green light to gas children all over the world

Attached: Capture.png (945x623, 628K)

A child, you can tell by the Disney t-shirt.

I feel like the average person is going to look at this and think "You know what? Good. Fuck em." Am I wrong?

checked and based

Oh fuck!! This did not age well. How embarrassing.

Attached: Capture.png (691x523, 388K)

>Elie
okay...

>Thousands of migrant families - mostly women and children - have been waiting to apply for asylum after making the treacherous journey from their home countries.
>mostly women and children
I hope this is some retarded tabloid-tier publication.

>average

you know getting a C grade is also the average

>what went so wrong?

The media only threw smoke bombs for their photo op. They should have used mustard gas.

Attached: smoke bomb.jpg (2000x2215, 790K)

>inhumane
No, it's not. They tear gassed me at boot camp as part of training. All it did was make me hack and cough, my eyes burn, and my nose run like a faucet. Ten minutes later I was fucking fine. It's very uncomfortable, but not straight torture.
>unconstitutional
They are not Americans and therefore have no rights under the constitution.
>immoral
No one on the left has any foot to stand on talking about morals, especially the MSM.

>Try to enter country illegally
>Innocent
Children can commit crimes just as much as adults can.

The Children probably are being trafficked.
Do you think a mentally stable woman would drag her children all across Mexico?

Right, but what I'm saying is that this is going to be ineffective and backfire. It's 1000x more absurdly hyperbolic than muh separating kids at the border, which was the current record low during its time.

Nobody cared when Barack "Lightbringer" Obama was gassing children so he could rule via executive order.

sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-border-patrol-rock-throwing-san-ysidro-2013nov25-story.html

>NO LINK
>SOME DUMBFUCK WILL THINK ITS REAL

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (790x800, 66K)

It’s almost word for word what I knew they’d write once the caravan reached the border and we resisted the invasion.

gary brecher predicted this

Fake news. Just stop we all know

Attached: 37CCD238-EC72-4E37-AF4B-EA9612C7E1E6.jpg (1024x730, 190K)

C is considered below average

GAS THE KIDS !!!

BORDER WALL NOW !!!

More like a blog , pic is the writer.abovethelaw.com/2018/11/remember-we-are-gassing-children-so-that-trump-can-violate-a-court-order/

Attached: Elie Mystal.jpg (1860x1239, 77K)

Wow

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-144952~2.png (711x529, 119K)

everyday, our bait tactics against nu-pol is getting better
we must thank the shills for giving us a change in doctrine, we fight a war everyday with cuckcivnats, T_D boomers and the shills themselves

>unarmed refugees
Is that what we’re calling wetbacks now?

WOW, now she know how whites feel in the ghetto

I just want to know when we can kill Elie Mystal legally for treason.

Is all this retarded news just cover because we're rapidly approaching WWIII?

LÜGENPRESSE

With 200 invaders to one policeman ,the proper reaction is tear gas first.

Attached: the central ameirican invasion.jpg (760x507, 123K)

do it

DO IT

If shooting or killing one fucking useless, subhuman is ALL IT TAKES TO DESTROY AMERICAN SOCIETY DO IT I AM SO FUCKING TIRED.

Our Shitty media labels latin niggers and blacks has the most victimized group in human history now, they can do and SAY whatever they want an no harm will bestow upon them.

I WAS SITTING IN FUCKING CLASS WHILE MY ZOOMER PROFOSSIRY WAS ALL LIKE

”Hey, guys, go watch a movie during the 50s and 40s EVERYONE IS WHITE how weird is that!”- my fucking zoomer professor.

Dude that's insane
It's almost as if America is a white man's country
But that would be CRAZY

Attached: 1542676408799.png (400x416, 156K)

I've been tear gassed. not a big deal. what a bunch of pussies. honestly forgot the feeling completely in like a week

toplel

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-145430~2.png (720x341, 100K)

He still isn't. [failed spoiler tag]Not that I would care either way.[/failed spoiler tag]

Attached: IMG_20181121_090029.jpg (1197x723, 381K)

>has shoes and pants
>lets kid go barefoot and without pants
cringe and Honduraspilled

Attached: 1543259912255m.jpg (1024x682, 174K)

why didnt you circle the kid @ 11 o'clock on his little tricycle thing on the other side of the razor wire, but still in mexico?

Attached: gasthemall.png (400x384, 168K)

Nigger looks like black Shrek

>mostly women and children

lol .... kek

Attached: new wall.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Trump doesn’t have to follow unconstitutional court orders. He is perfectly within his authority and activist judges are being ignored. Shit recently even RBG warned the 9th to stop this shit.

> Peacefully approached the border

Attached: it begins.jpg (742x424, 95K)

Attached: trump_tweet.jpg (642x387, 117K)

>We are gassing children
Trump confirmed Hitler.
4th Reich has already begun.

What kind of fucking parent walked their kid across Mexico barefoot, then tried to illegally traffic them into the US? Honestly, we should extradict that parent back to their country of origin to be tried for child abuse, and take the kid into protective custody.

It was a miscommunication. They meant to say gas the yids.