For all you retards who are complaining that Trump has not kept his promises about Hillary and the wall...

For all you retards who are complaining that Trump has not kept his promises about Hillary and the wall, you realize that he is probably waiting for the 2020 race so he can energize his base for maximum votes. He's timing it out so he carries the inertia over into the general. Major progress on the wall in the next few months, mark my words. And Hillary is already be re-investigated.

Attached: trump.jpg (3000x2000, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He cares more about israel than usa.

Or maybe he's just a lazy fat retarded boomer who just wants to golf all day on the taxpayer's dime

I think he wanted to get it all done in 1 term and then not run for re-election

>hurr he only wants to golf

He could do that before, you idiot. Think up something better.

ok

Attached: mmooreburgers.jpg (460x276, 24K)

He doesn't have until the 2020 campaign to do these things.
Jow Forums will wholly turn on him in a matter of months, if not weeks, absent some yuge substance. In fact, in dragging this out so long, the accumulated expectations are swelling parallel to these delays. Which is to say, the longer we wait, the more we expect. For there must be some grand reason for having strung us along for two years and counting. We expect to see evidence of it.
Jow Forums will no longer extend blind trust/faith...We are going to flex our political muscle same as kikes and the rich:. Quid pro quo. Only now, the quo must precede the pro. I hope this is all well understood.

Seems that way.
Using kike tricks to string us along too.

>Trump isn't going to do anything with the ONE term he was elected to
>instead, he's going to waste 4 years and then try to convince us to give him 4 more so he can ACTUALLY do things
Kill yourself you fucking Qtard Stealthjeff piece of shit.

Every LARP you believed, was a lie.
Every 12d chess theory you believed, was a lie.
Every tick tock you believed, was a lie.

Just fucking kill yourself for being so retarded that you cling to any bullshit theory that *SOUNDS* better than reality.

Trump fucked up, he cucked out, he pussied out, and he isn't going to get shit done.

Instead, we get 4 years to prepare for the permanent Democrat presidency

This, but there are still a bunch of diehard faggots who will never accept reality.

I "turned" on Trump over a year ago when he refused to fire Sessions/Rosenstein/Mueller and hold a presidential address laying out the dirty facts.

Trump has accomplished nothing, he signed the Democrat omnibus bill, and all we get are some fucking tweets.

There is just no fucking reason to keep supporting this kike puppet who doesn't give a shit about MAGA.

>rural retards urban city people voted hillary etc

Is that all you can add?

>I "turned" on Trump over a year ago

"turned" because you only "supported" him? Shameful concern trolling. Back to school with you.

>golfing while getting constant media attention and being the most powerful man in the world

There you go

>you realize that he is probably waiting for the 2020 race so he can energize his base for maximum votes
So, he cares about winning elections, not actually helping the American people and making good on his promises even when Republicans controlled the Senate and House.

He can energize a vibrator and shove it up his ass after the lobbyists pull out.

They're flagging in their enthusiasm. I too am a die-hard, haven't ditched him yet...But I'm near the end of my tether.
Simply cannot reconcile accumulated facts to tactics or strategy.... Unless, that is, the strategy is to break our spirit.
He'll soon be left with nothing but never-trumpers who're only using him for political leverage. He's been listening to them and ignoring us anyway.
Doing all I can to hold on...But I'm slipping fast.

it's amazing how they keep using the same tactics, and they always get away with it.

Wtf? You faggots don't even make sense.

>be me
>support Trump from day 1
>vote for 1st time ever, for Trump
>wait for him to do the things he said he would
>and wait
>and wait
>and wait
>and wait

When politicians get elected by making promises they won't keep, the rational response by voters is to turn on that politician.

The only reason I was ever FOR TRUMP is because of the promises he made. Only a fuck faggot would continue to support a politician that lied to get elected and betrayed his voters

>the strategy is to break our spirit
I mentioned that 18 months ago.
People have been excited about all the dirty details and crimes that have come out, but I have been saying for a long time that IF NOTHING IS ACTUALLY DONE ABOUT IT, then all these revelations are actually just a way to break us down and rub it in our face that they have all the power.

If NOTHING is going to be done, it would actually be better for our spirit and soul if we didn't have this knowledge.

It is truly damaging to our psyche to have this knowledge and see that nothing is being done.

This is torture

>This is torture.
Looks like it was designed that way.
My eyes are opening. Ours is not even a country... It's an economic zone. It rewards the most ruthless and avaricious.
Perhaps, instead of attempting to MAGA, we should shatter this country into tiny shards. We only stand to benefit in the long run. The older generations have totally betrayed us anyway.
Let's break this country into something immigrants want to flee, purge ourselves of parasitic and backstabbing boomers, deport kikes, reset the economy, and from the shards form real nations with a sense of community and unity.

If maga fails or is an elaborate betrayal, we shall smash this nation into shards.

>>be me
>>support Trump from day 1

this happened

>wait for the energy when there's no energy anymore
k

follow the white rabbit an shit

Attached: 1528863531659.gif (800x371, 58K)

I voted for him knowing the wall wouldn't be built or her going to jail and I still don't care. You guys serious?

Where are my tax cuts then

>Trust me goy, 2020 is when we can REALLY get the wall done! For now we need to focus on Iran!

>do nothing in first term
>dont worry guis ill do it in my next term
you fucking moron

If so, it's a pretty bad plan for himself, not to mention for the country. I was ready to stand by him til death if he did what he said. But he hasn't and I'm sick to death of his bullshit now.

This thread is filled with newfags, and shills.

OH WAIT A SHILL MADE THIS THREAD

Go back to discord, and regroup /leftypol

>Did nothing in his first term
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping
This kills the shills

>muh nigger unemployment!
glow in the dark

>do nothing
>somehow in the Jow Forumstard's mind this means he will get even more votes and win again
how fucking dumb are you

Trump is a one term cuck. We needed Andrew Jackson and got Michael Jackson

Kek

the list is only getting larger

Attached: 61328.jpg (792x1024, 276K)