How can christcucks defend this?

How can christcucks defend this?

Attached: 1542375955610.jpg (630x458, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbjK8mNZ7b4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C*tholics

They're fucking traitors to our race.

By sage

I know some coalburners and I just realized they're all Catholic.

Attached: tubaman.jpg (640x697, 83K)

I'm all for teaching those people how to wash themselves, but this goes to far

Tell me about it

I went to catholic schools...a lot of effort was put on swindling money out of students families to support humanitarian efforts overseas while everyone going to that school was living in a poor ass Canadian city where few people can afford meat or cheese.

same here. I remember giving 10 euro for african kids. I feel disgusted now.

The Catholic church is a satanic organization run by pedophiles, whats there to defend? Any christian who participates in any organized religion and relies on priests/pastors to interpret the bible for him does not understand the teachings of Jesus at all.

Attached: 1543109057219.jpg (1404x1804, 363K)

>How can Christians defend thins
>The Pope
try harder next time faggot

Christianity is a satanic cult

Attached: 1535633004831.jpg (1719x666, 880K)

It still bothers me that Jow Forums is seemingly more mad about Pope Francis kissing feet than about his covering for abusers or promotion of homosexuality. Of course if you want me to defend Pope Francis in those areas I won’t. He’s a bad Pope but the Church will survive.

You realise that the only reason you actually have a Bible to read is because the Church actually created it and decided what was and wasn’t Scripture? You think Jesus was just handing out KJV Bibles while He was on Earth? This whole “I don’t need organised religion to follow Jesus” is the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard of. Jesus literally created a Church, and give His Apostles, led by Peter, the task of taking care of it.

Francis is not bad. It’s not his fault homosexuals infiltrate just like it’s not the fault of public schools when gays do such things. Francis has also done some great things.

It’s the Catholics, enough said

Jesus did the same.

this is why you are wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=rbjK8mNZ7b4

That pic reminds me of Dark Souls for some reason.

catholics aren't Christian you poo

I don't recognize the pope

Attached: Alexander1256.jpg (441x800, 56K)

"
jesus didnt make a church. the "church" is the people. so yes he asked peter and the rest of his apostles to continue healing. the bible that christians read is actually a continuation of the torah, which was already written long before jesus came. jesus came to abolish "organized religion" cause they all follow the teachings of man, not god.

>Church actually created it and decided what was and wasn’t Scripture
sounds super legit. no way it was just a means of controlling the plebs.
>do what w.. God says or you will go to hell.

niggers have black feet
>dark soles

Attached: 1531338713259.png (1024x764, 523K)

Hello Israel. You know why the Vatican is bad. You did it with them. Nice fake digits btw. How is Operation Digits today? Good briefing? Glowing reception no doubt

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-010418~2.jpg (1080x1303, 171K)

Associating the Vatican with JESUS. What a larp

Attached: 65986_543426999012567_1560434619_n.jpg (692x504, 52K)

What have I done

Attached: israel_nuke.jpg (351x254, 14K)

By trying to convert some savage niggers on an island that belongs to a shithole country.

Attached: 1526485262123.png (904x401, 646K)

What is the meming!!!

Attached: flag-burning.jpg (528x390, 20K)

catholics aren't people. if you want to talk about legitimate problems caused by colonization, the catholics were a big part of that. why do you think 3rd world people have such high birth rates?

Fpbp

Soon

Attached: jesus_light.jpg (313x370, 9K)

>OP believes that if you love Christ, you must be a faggot who abides by the wicked Pope's bullshit
OP, I hate to tell you, but only Catholics follow the pope, and even half of them are ready to mutiny on what that leftist faggot has been pushing this last few years. You can't really be this retarded...or can you?

If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.
—John 13:14–17

I still don't understand this picture. Just why?