Make Australia a prison again

Why and when did we let these convicts have regular civilian status?
Is it too late to send our convicts there again and not let anyone off the continent?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-15-40-33.png (1440x3120, 1.53M)

Also
I hope the cats defeat them worse than the emus in this war

Attached: 1542327806321s.jpg (114x125, 3K)

One step further, I say we begin all dumping our trash there as well. Most of its uninhabitable anyway. The remaining small portion is already filled with trash and scum

Works for me
Send some immigrants there aswell
Or does that already fall under the criminal or the trash category

Only problem is feral cats are a predator to our native species

>we
>our
Cute leaf, cute.

Attached: 5DCFA0D3-BE06-46B0-9DB6-F634A6AA630B.png (800x704, 1.61M)

those feral cat cocksuckers have rabiss you fucking leaf
gotta kill em all

Attached: 1472092298971.jpg (635x480, 53K)

Why not kill the Australians instead?Fuck your native species, nothing good lived in Australia until cats arrived

You know, it's leafs like you that actually make me glad Trudy is bringing in 200 million third worlders...

Attached: Cringe.png (1024x753, 1.3M)

>Being this mad
>Over cats

Men who like cats...They're not really men at all.
At least we're not fucking them you dumbass chink

Attached: 1504011487169.jpg (429x411, 76K)

>feral cats murder X number of Australian animals each day
>time to exterminate them

>feral niggers murder X number of white Americans each day
>welp, better let them gape my wife in front of me and lick her clean after

Why are Americans so afraid to do what needs to be done?

Fuck you Australia I hope chinks rape your country and ur mom

Egyptians worshipped cats and their culture existed thousands of years longer than yours

t. Catpilled

>pussy

Stop being such a faggot.

>Americans
>Canadian flag

lmao people get upset when white people kill pests with a bullet to the head but turn a blind eye to the fact cats and dogs are boiled, skinned alive, and tortured just for fun in china. i hate white lefties so much, they get outraged at wh*te men who aren't the reincarnation of jesus but subraces who commit atrocities on a daily basis in their 3rd world get a free pass. maybe Europeans deserve to go extinct

> worried about cats

Is it too late to nuke C.ucknadia?

Dude they're Killing feral cats that fight with peoples domesticated cats. Yeah it sucks but gotta feed the abos somehow.

Attached: cardio.webm (360x640, 2.7M)

kek
>gotta feed the abos somehow

Feral cats are awful, shoot them all.

You're just jelly we're slaying all that pussy.

You

Attached: Le Aussie Merchant.png (600x600, 138K)

Any living organisms has the potential to become a plague. Feeling won't stop it.
See you space kitties...

The territory of North Montana is American clay

>Rabies virus does not currently occur in land dwelling animals in Australia but ABLV does occur in bats in Australia, and can be transmitted from bats to humans and to other animals. Only three cases of human infection with ABLV have been recorded since the virus was first identified in 1996. All cases were in Queensland and all died as a result of ABLV infection after being bitten or scratched by bats.

Just keep away from the bats.

Feral cats are an ecological disaster though, they will kill everything smaller than them and they reproduce very quickly.