So..this the power..of fake news

so..this the power..of fake news

Attached: smokegrenade.jpg (2000x2215, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defense-technology.com/products/chemical-agent-devices/chemical-grenades/pyrotechnic/smoke/saf-smoke/military-style-saf-smoke-grenade-1012504.html#q=smoke&start=1
youtu.be/tpBJSFkAS8U?t=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woah, whats this?!?

Attached: fakenews.jpg (1024x730, 162K)

How does finding the canister online mean anything? What's the point of this?

bump

It isn't tear gas
It's a prop smoke grenade not used by law enforcmemt but rather avaliable to film atudios or tv networks

I doubt the military buys their equipment from defensetechnology.com

this wasnt actually in any respectable news publication, was it?

also it says "Military-Style" on the can. Looks like the real deal to me

defense-technology.com/products/chemical-agent-devices/chemical-grenades/pyrotechnic/smoke/saf-smoke/military-style-saf-smoke-grenade-1012504.html#q=smoke&start=1

oh wow...

so, did one of them bring the smoke flare with them? did the US still throw it? what's the conclusion here?

so you missed the 'saf smoke' part. get it? SAFE, as in not tear gas

Bump

Emotional manipulation by jews

They think we're fucking stupid

lot of photographers there hoping for a great pic.....just saying.

bump, this is some sketchy shit

why would they use "military style" gas. smoke gas isn't the same as tear gas

Can anyone provide me with more context regarding the photo? I wanted to talk about the migrant caravan and this photo in a video.
Not sure what to hashtag it with.

Yes military grade means the same thing as military style

This photo is really bizarre. It looks photoshopped as fuck. Text doesn't wrap correctly at all and it just looks like they used a smooth burn brush to darken the text on the left picture. What would be the benefit of doing this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 3.07.29 PM.png (700x394, 484K)

Liberals are stupid. And they insulate themselves from reality.

slide it

It does look like they went too hard with the grit overlays, but if you're going to photoshop it, why would they pick a product that's not even tear gas but an over-the-counter white smoke flare?

wtf does Anderson Cooper have to do with this? Are you insinuating Anderson Cooper is a photoshop autist? Get the fuck out of here retard.

Does throwing smoke gernades at a herd of people trying to invade our country upset you in anyway? No? Then why the fuck would they photoshop this shit you fucking fools.

>why would they pick a product that's not even tear gas but an over-the-counter white smoke flare?

Yeah, that's the problem. It would have been better to make a smoke grenade look like tear gas than make tear gas look like smoke. I guess I'm just crazy.

More like they do everything possible to ignore or deny it. They believe whatever suits their current want or narrative directive.

Attached: 1535514141413.png (1000x969, 483K)

We're reaching g levels of Jewing that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: 1543184756518.jpg (1024x541, 92K)

they're being pushed by almost every media outlet under the headline that trump is gassing children, using those actual words, and people are believing it

To push the Trump gassed muh precious brow children narrative ass. Why the fuck else do you think they did it. It wasn't the women with two kids storming the fence. Where they had to use the CS probably got rough as fuck and would make bad optics for the story they want to tell. So they stage this shot and flood the front page with it. This is straight a up malicious treasonous con job. It's muh poor drowned Syrian boy all over again.

Attached: 1455769525716.jpg (780x1040, 158K)

Riiight, because this is really going to cause a storm of outrage.

It's a smoke, not tear gas. Also anyone with $32.50 can buy one. Again, it's not tear gas. Can anyone with some skills zoom in on the smoke in the OP pic?

Most are sadly
They’ve calculated we don’t matter, we are the 1 in 10 or whatever, who cares about us when they can create an army of brainwashed retards with simple bombardment of lies then just win every argument through concensus cracking with said brainwashed toads
They’ve mkultra’ed the masses
Search Obama domestic propaganda 2012 smith Mundt to really get angry
Now many live in a complete false reality and they’re using them to destroy our country

You ever think these posts are made by red pilled CIA cunts who know the truth?

Our brand of weaponized autism is not to be underestimated my roo fucking friend.

How come nobody has commented on the mom wearing a "Frozen" shirt and the kid wearing one with Buzz Lightyear on it?

Are the Hondurans getting an over-idealized idea of America from Disney?

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)

say smoke. not gas. its just white smoke

They get it from the cheapest supplier, if bumblefuck.io could keep them fed with equal quality at a cheaper price they would get a defense conteact

One user pointed out its pajamas for little kids, got his kid one not too long ago, said they not cheap either, not for kids pajamas anyways, and here shes wearing it like some spandex tshirt or something im not even sure

Trump needs to grow balls and declare the caravan an invasion force constituting an act of war, sending the military.

Investigate and kill all those who provided funding and support to this invasion which violates our national borders undermining our national security jeopardizing our national sovereignty. Make anyone or institution aka media supporting the invasion guilty of high crimes for providing support to the enemy, its really that simple.

Make no mistake an invasion with intent to violate US National Security is an act of war and all those involved should be treated as enemies

Attached: 1528475320196.jpg (586x634, 132K)

he represents media you dumbfuck

Bump

>What would be the benefit of doing this?
There is no benefit, the photo is real.

It's just a close up photo of a metallic canister with a cell phone camera. The apparent warping is just an artifact of the lens, try taking a similar picture of cylindrical can with a label and you'll see the same effect.
As far as the strange coloring, you are seeing the can but not most of the surrounding area it's reflecting. In the photo on the left the can is in shadow and not reflecting the sky, so of course it appears darker.

>holy shit the people in this photograph...some of them are photographers...do you think the normies know?

This is how stupid you sound.

'TEAR GAS AND SMOKE GRENADE'
THE WHITE HOUSE CONFIRMED THAT THEY USED TEAR GAS

libtard detected

So what, all y'all are fucking retards. "Anderson Cooper is a symbol of the corporate media who are controlling our lives." The fuck kind of hippy bullshit y'all talkin about?! Will border security using fucking smoke gernades change 1 person's opinion on Trump? FUCK NO! God damn fucking sensitive tin-foiled hat faggots, all of you.

You're an idiot. Fuck all you and you're stupid bandwagon games. This thread is for retards.

>Oh wow the US gov’t is gassing these poor migrants. How dangerous!
>This is the perfect place to set up my tripod!

Attached: 5865AB1E-73A6-4EC7-8998-8B41151D21AC.jpg (1914x1075, 273K)

>pay attention, notice lies = retard
>trust the media narrative unquestioningly = s m a r t
Got it
Dunno how to tell you this user
But you’re a zombie
The only cure is led pills

Reading every fucking little minute detail as a LIE just because they once criticized Trump is fucking stupid. Put your cowardly fear of "THE MEDIA" and THE JEW aside for a second and realize your foil hats are disrupting normal brain function.

No

this isn't fake. my god, you people are nutjobs

Attached: GAS.jpg (599x380, 59K)

Wow, another misinfo graph meme. NEAT!
How does this affect you greaseball? Why are you investing your time into this moronic conspiracy theory. Do you even have a motive for them to photoshop in smoke bombs?

You are a shill doing damage control and you glow in the fucking dark.

What's on the front page of every major msm outlet right now shill? That picture and headline about Trump's racist America gassing the poor refugees. Apply yourself. This is supposed to be your job. You could at least not suck at it.

Attached: 71mEfjLJPQL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 95K)

so you are saying no white smoke was used? all photos show only tear gas?

Do you think those headlines changed a single persons opinion on Trump?

Thrown smoke canisters hit the ground. perhaps it dented on impact. Tear gas would be an appropriate deterrent for the situation though I wouldn't be upset if they used VX gas. Come through a port of entry or fuck off.

wth is that crossed out photo with the moon runes behind cooper?

whoa you guys are nervous huh?

There you go you illiterate retard

Also every time I have been tear gassed it was clear not colored in any way.

Thanks for correcting the pic
Turns out it's not even meant for simulations
It's concealing smoke, pretty harmless

Attached: GAS (2).jpg (599x379, 51K)

Anyone has a picture of the actual tear gas canister?

all ive seen is that smoke one but nothing on the tear gas

Yes, the entirety of the world outside of the insiders here on Jow Forums. You powerful ANONYMOUS are getting too close to our burried treasures

you mean the can with the bold SMOKE written on it?

Attached: We are Legion.jpg (750x614, 103K)

If this doesn't happen. America truly is doomed.

No doubt about it. You know that we've converted some of them, and they support us in secret.

fake news kike journalists are here, say Hi!
Startin to get toasty ain't it Shlomo?

I don't even know if this satire.

nobody claimed it's tear gas

its afraid

ya they dont deny using tear gas but i think it was used by the fence on our side. in the "iconic" photos, it appears to be the white smoke

Holy Shit Phenix is going down!!!!
youtu.be/tpBJSFkAS8U?t=61
Turn on fox

Attached: shitsgoingdown.jpg (636x358, 48K)

Attached: b8z5b464z8.jpg (250x250, 13K)

This is Jow Forums
We're a board of peace, and everything I've ever posted is satire.
I hope the Feds understand that when they interview me.

Yep

What?! EVERYONE is claiming they used tear gas on crying children

You know this

Attached: D0CB599C-2714-469B-AC35-F900E7EE2ABC.png (1242x2208, 2.39M)

yes, media said, "look and that poor woman and her children and the tear gas. did u just wake up?

>Hey this guy's pointing out how dumb we look
>he must be one of THEM

but just look at these autist that take this shit seriously, it's hard to tell sometimes.

Attached: Trailer Park Smart.png (1244x934, 748K)

No they don’t it’s not that simple to buy things in the dod. Acquisitions are a huge pain in the ass

Trump is storming out of the rally killing Beaners

Attached: trumpkkkk.jpg (962x642, 224K)

This. Military year gas, from what I've experienced in the army, is mostly clear. It has a very faint gray coloring but it's mostly clear. That is just white smoke

and then suddenly the whole world went "Wow, I want to drink onions milk and drive a Prius!" and then America collapsed.

The Jew is immune to the truth when it goes against his narrative.

>Hey this guy's pointing out how dumb we look
>by saying what equates to "nuh-uh!"

Attached: IMG_6547.jpg (750x572, 51K)

They were probably given to them to make us relate to them. Also that kid is way too old to be in diapers and one is missing its shoe's. The Jew media has a massive hard-on for using shoe's in symbolism about tragity. The only thing they are missing is a smouldering Childs toy and some fake blood.

Attached: 1474882732498.jpg (373x500, 83K)

If you’re not white fuck off

read the label you dumb fuck

I love how they used that fat fuck for the poster child.

>Muh starving refugeees

Yes the label says WHITE SMOKE, not TEAR gas

That's the point, the Media says >Orange Man used Tear grenades on crying children

I worked as a correctional officer and to get certified to carry pepper spray, you had to be sprayed with it. To get recertified each year the instructor would put up a military tent outside the facility and hang 3 oleoresin capsicum grenades on the center pole and have us remove our gas masks and walk around the tent a few times while he popped them on us.

The "tear gas" grenade would actually pop and it wasn't gas, it was powder, the area where the canister would pop would have powder, and it was like baby powder or white flour would fill the air. We used them on cell extractions and one time an inmate tried to pick up the grenade to throw it back out the tray slot and it popped in his hands and covered him in powder- he looked like someone threw flour all over him.

Pepper spray is all natural. It is just concentrated hot pepper oils. I hated it because it would irritate my skin when I used it and it splashed on me. These are obviously just smoke grenades. Aren't even flash bangs.

Other pictures from the scene show cans of what is probably tear gas. So even if some weren't, some were.

Attached: Smoke_Cans.jpg (900x450, 89K)

Are you fucking stupid, or trolling?
Holy shit.

I mean, yeah.

Attached: sveden.png (667x955, 322K)

we’re tired of lies and manipulation
The other side uses it to justify their own behavior
Read first words of journalist’s tweet
He calls it tear gas and rest of media ran with it calling it tear gas too I posted screenshot above, but just search google news for tear gas and find 100 articles about why trump is using tear gas on children etc crying about how it can injure people

Holy shit user. That is infuriating. Fuck this ZOG run country.

The trick is, they presumably used tear gas on a bunch of men hopping the fence and resisting orders. Here, somewhere else completely, they threw smoke. No one is any danger, but because some retarded spic in a child’s Frozen t-shirt got scared, the media gets to pretend Trump went down there and started gassing children.

STOP WATCHING NEWS, ACT. WHAT WOULD YOUR FOREFATHERS BE SAYING? discord Tqa9QkX