Why is Trump aging so fast? Are they putting something in the water? This is him yesterday

Why is Trump aging so fast? Are they putting something in the water? This is him yesterday.

Attached: 4L_TWpzEI4Y.jpg (480x640, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/theres-a-virus-that-makes-you-stupid-scientists-say/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Presidency dude. So much shit going down that we have no idea. I mean look at Obama after his 8 years. Looks like shit.

He's suffered a noticeable cognitive decline as well.

I honestly believe CIA is putting something in his food. They've poured billions of research dollars over decades studying the human body and developing bioweapons.

cnet.com/news/theres-a-virus-that-makes-you-stupid-scientists-say/

"A large group of scientists from both Johns Hopkins University and the University of Nebraska examined microorganisms that populate our 'mucosal surfaces.'

A surprise discovery was that the ATCV-1 virus -- which comes from algae -- seemed to affect human cognition. "

"...: "The presence of ATCV-1 DNA was not associated with demographic variables but was associated with a modest but statistically significant decrease in the performance on cognitive assessments of visual processing and visual motor speed." The decrease was around 10 percent."

"Somewhere, somehow, there might a thing living inside you that makes you do 10 percent more inadvisable things than you would normally do. "

Presidents age like milk.

Attached: lincoln_credit-wikicommons[1].jpg (424x318, 17K)

The Jews. Look at how they suck the life from you

Somebody should have shot that asshole.

Attached: 1541536615240.jpg (521x633, 48K)

Oh wow look at one not amazing photo. This is fake news. OP is a fag and Trump’s High Energy has actually never been higher. He’s doing two rallies today.

I'm still kinda shocked trump aging so bad the guy has spent most of his life off 4-5 hrs of sleep per day. Hes used to working like a mad man. I blame all the extra golf or maybe it's from all the jews fucking him in the ass, taking his life force.

That's that patch on his arm? Also those shoes are gay af, never seen him in white shoes b4

sucking zion's dick

Maybe the fat fuck should lay off the dozen diet coke's a day and reduce his Aspartame/Sucralose intake and perhaps eat a bit healthy.

what's that patch on his arm*

Running the free world is a stressful job, all presidents are quickly

He didn’t pay his embalmer?

I wish he'd lose some weight, he'd look like how he used to look in the 90s/2000s

have a bump

sucking Satan's cock is detrimental to human health and all Amerifat leaders are gargling nonstop.

Mr. President, if you ever need any organ donations, Jow Forums and I will be more than happy to oblige.

CIA Niggers are no match for the Holy Spirit

Attached: The Bible III Revolutions.jpg (859x621, 73K)

You'd age really fast too if you were three guys at once.

We will put him in his golden throne for immortalization don't you worry

Attached: 1542229791900.gif (162x192, 30K)

How quickly are they?

>I honestly believe CIA is putting something in his food.
He's 72 and in a very stressful job that historically ages people. So OF COURSE it's a CIA plot to bring him down.

Every time I think I've seen the most ignorant statement I could ever see on 4-chan, you people keep surprising me.

Every president in history has aged like milk. Even back when they had comparitively less to worry about.