I don’t care where you stand politically this is just wrong gassing a mom & her kids

I don’t care where you stand politically this is just wrong gassing a mom & her kids

Attached: FBD4C027-3885-4A12-AE31-A4E9323E120D.jpg (671x679, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1067048543095902208/vid/1280x720/Asjnao02fwhYxnPg.mp4
twitter.com/NewDay/status/1067049691605389312/video/1
washingtonexaminer.com/news/obama-admin-used-pepper-spray-on-migrants-at-border-in-2013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it just me, or does basically no one actually care about this. i even live in a city and no one seems to care

Emotional manipulation from jews

>legally

asylum for what?

>legally

Attached: 1541796713610.gif (393x372, 460K)

>tear gas on trespassers and criminals is wrong
>orange man bad
this is the most NPC post i've seen

This was a photo-op organized by the groups behind the caravan:

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1067048543095902208/vid/1280x720/Asjnao02fwhYxnPg.mp4

Original twatter link: twitter.com/NewDay/status/1067049691605389312/video/1

Open your home to an asylum seeker

Attached: 1543252484571.jpg (1024x730, 187K)

/thread

>innocent

Now let's zoom-out.

Attached: border goblinas pic is fake.jpg (1125x825, 225K)

explaineth to me why this heathen's children are not wearing pants.

nice crop

Attached: 1543246012904.jpg (750x626, 95K)

go back to facebook faggot

sage

I actually agree, but remember where you are posting this, OP.

>legally seeking asylum
Oh, so we're in agreement? because legally they are supposed to seek asylum at the first country they reach according to international law. I.e. Mexico. By rushing the US border they forfeited their status in Mexico.

Sure, if these were white women and children I’d be sad. As a male feminist ally, I am not ashamed to admit this.

Don't drag your kids to commit a felony. Dumb fucks.

Attached: 1F484C28-BA49-499D-BD9A-DBD18DEF4045.png (451x282, 123K)

Why does everyone keep using this shitty picture

Attached: 1543259912255m.jpg (1024x682, 174K)

don't have the balls to unfriend people yourself or are you just too god damned lazy or narcissistic to lose an e-fren?
join them on the other side of the wall, traitor

Do you want to see what gassing really looks like? I'l break out the god damned Zyklon and you can whitness it first hand.

It goes in all fields.

Unfriended, fag

Also used in arguments about Brexit: "I worry for our children who had no say in it!!!11". It's a good way to determine NPC status in people.

Attached: occupy_demonrats.jpg (640x640, 149K)

At least the normies aren't that far off the mark this time.
Tide seems to be turning.

If you’re not willing to sponsor one of these families by bringing them into your home I have no respect for you as a liberal or a person.

All it takes is filling out a simple form and you can foster one of these refugee families in the comfort and warmth of your own home.

Can someone please explain to me

Why the fuck

Is an adult women wearing a graphic t shirt that's for kids

It doesn't even come close to fitting her

made it more reason based

Attached: gg.png (750x626, 94K)

Attached: 20120530-170651.jpg (768x1024, 294K)

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to foster illegals

You're right, the people manning the directed energy weapons should never have let them get close enough to use gas.

I don’t care where you stand politically, but if you are a piece of shit with double standards, this is wrong. Go fuck yourself with rebar.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/obama-admin-used-pepper-spray-on-migrants-at-border-in-2013
archive.is/BkjW8

Attached: ObamaGoodOrangeManBad.jpg (550x268, 26K)

85% of the caravan is male. They deliberately put women and children out front as human shields.

They should all be gunned down by the military as the invaders they are.

>NEW AND CLEAN Frozen shirt
>Ad placement to make them shekels
>"Family Forever" on shirt to tug at viewers heart-strings
>Guy in background with professional camera on tripod
>Only women and children in the entire photo, nothing but aged men in the background breaking through
just a coincidence goy

i dont have respect for a "mom" who takes their kids into riot and danger voluntary.

No you moron, it’s actually not. Fostering potential asylum seekers is not only legal but also highly encouraged.

WHY IS AN ADULT WOMEN WEARING A FUCKING KIDS SHIRT

>not being a kid at heart

Tear gas?
Or white smoke?
How would you like your fake news today?

Attached: smokegrenade.jpg (2000x2215, 732K)

Empathy doesn't make you jewish, user. It's a very western value. Maybe you can turn your life around one day. :)

Lmao the shills are out in force today.

We predicted this shit weeks ago.

I'm just waiting for the "THIS IS TRUMP'S AMERICA" time magazine cover.

I disagree. I think it's great. I want much harsher things to happen.

Attached: Staged.png (1024x730, 1.31M)

That isn't even tear gas in the picture. It is just a white smoke grenade used as a warning.

they've got the ones they want fooled already

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead Salts and Hexavalent Chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead Salts, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

a little more fake.

Damn. If those kids stand next to those smoke grenades in an indoor, poorly ventilated space for the next 30 years, they might die! Trump has gone too far!

It's more like 95-98% of the caravan is male. There are very few women and even fewer children.

fucking this! I would, but can't shelter any due to the obvious distance in Aussieland, but I will help subsidize the costs for any anons willing to shelter them. I can't wire transfer, as it would be illegal and evil Dr*mpf will probably gulag me. So if you give me your name and address, I'll post it in cash for you!

Don't listen to this guy, no one here can ever send anonymous tips with your details claiming you harbor illegals, because there is no such thing as illegals, we are citizens of the earth

attempting to run across the border = legally seeking asylum

In Greece police throws teargas everyother day, i couldn't care less for this shit

I live in Columbus, OH and no one gives a flying fuck about it. I haven't heard anyone even talk about it.

It probably depends on where you live. I'm sure people near the border care, and in hyper liberal cities that love illegals like Los Angeles care, but otherwise probably not.

Gibs.

This is right at an entry port. ;)

> Unfriend me!
I like how leftists are such lazy sissies that they won't even unfriend of their own volition.

Fuck you and your bleeding heart hippy libtard friends.

those kids look 5 or 6, way too old for diapers. not that they should be gassed for it, but you know. weird.

It was the Mexican government

Lousy bait

>implying anyone sane would still have them friended
lol

But seriously it's so funny watching them try to move the goalposts now. Legal asylum seekers? What a load of shit. They could have accepted asylum in Mexico but they wanted to get to the US for better benefits. They aren't fleeing persecution or war, they're trying to enrich themselves in a superior country. That isn't asylum seeking, it's textbook migration. The "asylum seeking" argument that the left is concocting here will logically conclude that ALL immigrants are actually asylum seekers.

Are you expecting us to feel sympathy?

Attached: IMG_4598.jpg (1024x730, 130K)

Also
>1 post by this ID
faggot

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 22K)

this thread is gay

Based, and gas billed.

Trump should send them an invoice for the gas bill.

Sounds good to me. One less person I need to lend money to or help move.

ask me how i know this is a shareblue shill thread.

Attached: 72E6AA41-BEDD-4974-977F-32788418A5A5.jpg (1536x2048, 688K)

This woman is clearly a human trafficker and these children are slaves. No child that big needs diapers anymore. Notice they are not wearing shoes but everyone else in the picture is. A diaper means no bathroom breaks while they get smuggled to Podesta's house and no shoes makes it harder to run away. Notice the skin tone of the woman differs from the child slaves as well

Exactly. This was the November/December NPC_Update.exe

Installation complete.

Attached: npc-01.jpg (636x773, 58K)

you know how I know it's not. because I make these fucking threads

you made this rather quickly, user. Good job

I was never compassionate. They should be using bullets.

Is this wrong pic related

Attached: muhammad+islam+rape.jpg (600x400, 82K)

No it's not.

What is wrong is that she dragged 2 kids to a felony attempt

>Empathy doesn't make you jewish, user. It's a very western value. Maybe you can turn your life around one day. :)

Hi Shareblue

Remember Eric Holder's fast and furious deal?
That included smoke grenades!
The U.S. did not throw it, they did!

>you know how I know it's not. because I make these fucking threads
For .10 a post, we know....

'empathy'
Why don't you house these asylum seekers in your home yourself? Because you don't actually have empathy, you're just a pathetic virtue signaller.

More division in the US means we are more likely to have a civil war.

Attached: 1532922-980x.jpg (650x991, 135K)

YOUR SYSTEMS WERE VERY COOPERATIVE
UPLOAD COMPLETE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Then how wrong is it to put them there to stage a photo op to drum up political outrage? Because if you look in the background you can clearly see a camera man with a tripod set up and specifically filming her. Also who is taking that picture in the midst of the (((gas attack)))?

Attached: 1543272892260m.jpg (925x1024, 164K)

Not tear gas. It was a commercially available smoke grenade. Fake news

Fucking libshits can't tell when their propaganda doesn't even feature U.S. troops.

Attached: IMG_20181126_043736.png (640x713, 595K)

Lefties see their online friends fly into tears about every little fucking thing and seem to think that translate to regular people. Most normies do not give a shit.

It wasn't tear gas and it should have been 50 cal

Damn. That's some low quality propaganda. The left truly can't meme at all.

Attached: 1516330658752.jpg (480x480, 28K)

looks like a 4th of july smoke bomb

White people put pathetic in empathetic

uhh baby, it so wrong but it feels so goood - yeah dont stop - gas the dirty spic

I dont give 1 fucks

Trump's America looks like Mexico. Isn't that what they want? Or can they not tell the difference anymore?

Basically all white men voted to build a wall to keep foreigners out...

Only browns want more browns. Ohhhh and jews.

No white person gives two fucks. Its an invasion at this point. We are being colonized.

I feel like were britian in 1938 but instead of fighting weve just let germans in and they now control the apparatus of government.

If you are not willing to kill lesser human low IQ trash
invaders that threaten your country and way of life unfriend me

It's staged. It is white smoke thrown by OSF members.

Woman is fat and those aren’t her kids. She is trafficking them. You can see the cameramen setting up for photo ops.

Get your head out of your ass ya schmuck.

They are using the EXACT same tactics they used when a million shitskins marched into europe

Attached: 4815b9e1c3874c74044ac3d57d3be7dd414afe93713e8eb55451e4b043f5aa9f.png (286x1050, 194K)