Jared Kushner - the Anti-Christ?

I can't be the only one that has this thought. There has been talk of his office numbered with 666. His relationship with King Rat Bibi. His funding of Trump.

Someone please, I need more info. Everyday I push myself closer to Christ, as I need him more than ever.

Attached: 152632573687597.jpg (768x523, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/64b2tr/a_mysterious_poster_on_an_online_forum_claimed/
esotericawakening.com/the-occult-significance-of-the-number-6
youtube.com/watch?v=YAl0snG2ACA
youtube.com/watch?v=RCz_WQ92w20
youtube.com/watch?v=HtExkh6ZiNU
youtube.com/watch?v=weT63lSuaKk
youtube.com/watch?v=6rUNTAhtD8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1a3wvaDLMp4
youtube.com/watch?v=X0mUxILZyZc
youtube.com/watch?v=ag5-fJ7d-rM
youtube.com/watch?v=5YNpXWP-KFw
youtube.com/watch?v=oophJNlP-fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No straw poll love link? KYS

You fucking nigger

Attached: 1524032527495.jpg (2000x1754, 1.41M)

>In this second sequel to "The Omen," Antichrist Damien Thorn (Sam Neill) is now a successful 32-year-old businessman ready to fulfill his destiny. As Damien is appointed United States ambassador to Britain, priests led by Father DeCarlo (Rossano Brazzi) try to kill him. While Damien prepares for the return of Jesus Christ, he takes advantage of his relationship with Kate Reynolds (Lisa Harrow) to recruit her son, Peter (Barnaby Holm), as his follower

Attached: 15263463457457.jpg (1121x1720, 1M)

My question is: can the international jews force the coming of the anti-Christ? Can they create the conditions for the coming "King of Jews" or are they merely following what they believe will happen? As in rabbis tricking the jews into thinking that enslaving the world from a shadow hand is really fulfilling a prophecy?

There's a lot of layers to this. I need some help

Anyone give a shit? Already been talked to death? We're just all complacent dick suckers now?

lucent technologies

666 building

Blackmails

Video recordings

Rotchild/rockfeller/trump tower undergrounds

the deal of the century

5th ave user

>lucent technologies
Please go on. I cannot get over the amount of jews around Trump. Makes my skin crawl

What is his role in the Middle East? What if peace isn't the plan (shocker, I know)? What if this is the setup? The time consumer? What if we're meant to be kept busy right now while the preparation is coming?

It will happen. That is all.

I'll talk to myself, I don't give a shit. I feel deeply that a giant scam is taking place. A scheme within a scheme. This country is symbolically built to be a giant altar to Satan. Jews are in every fucking avenue of business and government, slowly but surely grinding us to dust.

Both. By trying to force God's hand they are following God's plan.

I have nothing to say to that, I feel deep sadness knowing that to be true. I feel even more over the fact that no one will realize until it's too late.

God wants them to attempt to bring the anti-Christ?

Sure is something different about him. Silent like a ghost.

There is a thread well predating trumps preidency on icke's forums about this dude being leader of the illuminati

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/64b2tr/a_mysterious_poster_on_an_online_forum_claimed/

Kushner is not. Look to a strong leader in Germany, soon to come. The new HRE...

The more that Trump betrays his base and fails to get any of MAGA done, the more I believe it's possible Kushner is the anrichrist.

Deceiving the country with lies of making it great again, all so the antichrist can pull the strings on puppet Trump, seems more and more possible

Go out and murder Jewish children user. It's what the world needs.
But in all seriousness, I trust this kike. I trust no jew. He's probably a high ranking demon of sorts. Trump should have him killed in an "accident".

he’s just a rich jew. not even close to antichrist material.

The bible says God has put it in their hearts (what about free will?) to do what they do.

At some point there will be enough satanic psychos in power that they make shit happen. There are certainly a lot of psychos in government right now

The building that was given to Kushner in JewYork is one of the many entrance to the underground world.

I'm coming to God too now. If your really redpilled you know christianity is true...that's why bots and shill try so hard to shill it.

And yes they are trying to force the prophecy to come true and all that. I dont know who the antichrist will be but he will do some kind of magic or somthing and everyone will think its jesus...when jesus comes back you WILL know.

Id imagine the antichrist will be someone almost universally loved and adored, yet I don't know of a single Jared fan irl..

No, He's married you retard/ Actually read the book.

>He cares not for women

jesus returning will be so much more than charm and magic tricks. yet this world is full to the brim of gullible idiots who will fall for a false christ

He's just another cuckservative faggot. The difference is he probably is red pilled, and knows he and his ilk are bad. Most of those guys think they're good people.

Do you have an archive of the original Jow Forums thread

>reddit
Do I have to?

>The more that Trump betrays his base
When did he do that?

>fails to get any of MAGA done
I'm not a dicksucker but he has actually done a decent amount vs. literally every President for the last 60 years.

>Deceiving the country with lies of making it great again, all so the antichrist can pull the strings on puppet Trump
I think it'd be more obvious if that were the case. My opinion is Jared is playing the long con. He looks sneaky, smarter than the other jews. His eyes look like the type not to slip up like 99% of most jews do. You know what I mean? Where a jew will blab the big ass secret they were trying to hide right in the middle of a casual conversation and then move on like it's nothing?

Attached: 32116355_811431989042536_5061739217420288_n.jpg (923x960, 169K)

Archive is in there. Its interesting that this dude gets named on david icke forums years before anyone knows who the fuck he is

God making you do something doesn't necessarily negate your free will. You will will in the way god wills, by your own choice.

He definitely can't be trusted. I refuse to believe in the insane idea of some deep undercover mole. If he was raised with jewish parents, in the temple, reading the Torah and the Talmud, learning to hate Jesus, then he cannot be trusted one fucking bit.

why it wiggle :(((

>At some point there will be enough satanic psychos in power that they make shit happen
I feel like we've been there for a while now

>yet I don't know of a single Jared fan irl
You didn't mean it this way, but yet is the key word there. Yet. What if a series of events cause Jared to be elevated to a higher status that left or right can't dispute? The Big Con. Not at the level of Watchmen, but something unifying and deceiving. I'm thinking some type of giant Middle East asspull or (God help us) Project Blue Beam

What book? I'm just asking if what the jews list as prerequisites for their messiah line up with the Christian coming of the anti-Christ. I know more about the jews sadly than I do about Christianity. I only believe in God and Jesus Christ, I have not dived too deeply into religious texts.

But Jesus's suffering at the hands of jews wrenches my gut and tears my heart.

He was quite known to be around Hollywood liberals and elites. He's not just some pseudo jew conservative. He's in a really important position. A fucking jew is in charge of the Middle East peace plan. Why

Attached: 152275488453456.jpg (500x436, 24K)

Oh, cool I'll give it a read now then

I agree. If you believe in the bible, it's pretty clear it gets a lot worse before it gets better. And its also pretty clear we aren't in the depths of the "gets worse" stage. At least, not quite yet.

With that said, I actually favour trump as the ac candidate over Kushner. Kushner has creepy shit, but trump has all the weird symbology of 7's surrounding his presidency, not to mention his penthouse w/ masonic symbology, on the 66th floor of a 660 foot tall building (intentional height/floor combo, only possible by missing floors 7-13). Sure, he isn't currently universally loved and adored, but many people do like him quite a bit, and if you assume for a moment some of the trump vs the illuminati memes are true, and they do go public? I could see trump being universally loved. He's already on the half shekel coin in Israel that people would use to pay as a temple tax.

>And its also pretty clear we aren't in the depths of the "gets worse" stage
I definitely agree. A lot of people talk as if we're in the hard times, but God it could (and probably will) get so much worse. The sense of early victory people have makes we so weary of a trap.

>I actually favour trump as the ac candidate over Kushner
I've had that thought a few times. I ended up with Kushner. Mainly because of the jew factor. Jews would only worship their own. As basic and ridiculous as it might sounds, there's is something in Trump's eyes vs Kushner's that I inherently trust. Like everything else in Trump's life disappears and says who he is in his eyes. Where with Kush, his eyes only create more questions. Deep pits that lead nowhere.

I'm only human though, I'm bound to get tricked many a times.

Anyone have any info on his parents or lineage? OG Kush I mean

Attached: 15262367435768.jpg (3000x2304, 453K)

>".....From 666 Fifth Ave., the Tishman family went on to be "ranked #1 as largest builder of commercial buildings in the nation" by 1968. Among the Tilman's high-profile construction projects are Disney's EPCOT Center, Madison Square Gardens, Chicago's Hancock Center, Morgan Stanley International European headquarters, and ... the World Trade Center in 1972 and even the WTC building 7 in 1987. Moreover, the design for the "Freedom Tower" was submitted by the Tishman Corp. and they are managing construction on the project:

>Just as Tishman was the only firm with the knowledge and technical skill to accomplish the Herculean task of constructing the original twin towers of the World Trade Center thirty years ago, we have once again been selected to manage a monumental project. When completed, the Freedom Tower will be the tallest building in the world. The revised Freedom Tower builds upon the original's extraordinary level of life safety features and will include other features that will make it unprecedented in terms of life safety and security. In addition, the Freedom Tower will further its distinction as a world-class model of energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.

Attached: 1522253207982.png (422x768, 282K)

>Yet another Jewish real estate mogul is Jerry Speyer. He married into the Tishman family, also Jewish; the family's firm "Tishman Realty" became the largest "builder-owner" in the United States. [TRAUB, p. 68] Fellow Jewish real estate developer Bernard Mendik told the New York Times Magazine in 1998 that "right now, Jerry [Speyer] is the Number 1 real-estate developer in the world." [TRAUB, p. 62] Today Speyer's Tishman-Speyer Properties owns 36 million square feet of building space, valued at $10.5 billion. Among other sites Speyer's firm owns include Manhattan's Chrysler Building and the Messerturm in Frankfurt, Germany (Europe's second tallest building). He has served on the boards of both Columbia University and the Museum of Modern Art. Speyer, says journalist James Traub, "operates in that elite sphere in which wealth, public-spiritedness, and proper table manners converge to form a colossal nexus of power, but one almost invisible to the outside world.

Personal

>Kushner is the son of the New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner.[1]

>The younger Kushner graduated from the Frisch School, a private, coed yeshiva high school in Paramus, New Jersey. He graduated from Harvard College in 2003. Prior to his admission, his father had donated $2.5 million to the university.[2]

>In 2007, Kushner graduated from the New York University Stern School of Business and the New York University School of Law where he pursued a joint program receiving both his JD and MBA degrees.[3]

>Notably, the Kushner family donated money to create NYU's Seryl Kushner Deanship, which is named for Jared Kushner's mother.[4]

>As of October 2008, Kushner was engaged to Ivanka Trump, who was in the midst of her preparations to convert to Judaism before the wedding.[5]

>Kushner is an Orthodox Jew.[6]

Career

>In July 2006, at age 25, Kushner paid $10 million to purchase The New York Observer, a weekly newspaper popular with New York's well-educated elite.[7]

>The younger Kushner inherited his fortune in real estate working with his father, Charles Kushner.[8]

Political activity

>Kushner, along with his father and the rest of his family are major contributors to the Democratic Party and to some select Republican candidates. He has contributed over $100,000 to various campaigns

>In Project Blue Beam, The Trump girl from the photo is the one they have chosen to be the New Mother Goddess. She is to be like the Mother of the Prophesied Messiah, like a mix between a modern day Queen Semiramis meets the Holy Mother Mary.

>The Trump Family themselves however is not really behind this. She was selected by The Illuminati, of which Donald Trump is NOT a member, nor are any of the rest of her family.

Posting for anyone caring to read this

>The sense of early victory people have makes we so weary of a trap.
Massively this. It all feels way, way too easy. There's too much anticipation. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I don't see it getting better fast.

> Jews would only worship their own
Didn't Trump get his very own prayer shawl though? Essentially making him an honorary Jew? You are definitely correct that the "smoothest fit" for an ac candidate would be someone who's a natural jew, and trump could just be being a useful stooge.

However, even if trump isn't the ac, I still don't imagine he's trustworthy - if kushner is the ac, it seems likely trump is quite heavily tainted as well - at absolute best, heavily manipulated to be useful. But to be honest he just naturally seems to do many things which help the jewish cause without much prompting. His response to the synagogue shooting was very harsh compared to his non-responses vs other mass shootings that affects whites.

With regards to Kush ancestry, I don't i'm afraid, although given his family was a big name in real estate + jewish circles, its probably not a bad rabbit hole to dig into. I do know trumps is pretty interesting for sure - he links back to royalty. He may very well even be in the bloodline of some of the 13 families.

JEWISH DATA MINE THREAD

JARED IS A FAGGOT

JEWISH DATA MINE THREAD

>The Kushner family is part of a New Jersey phenomenon known as the Holocaust builders. In the post–World War II wave of survivors who came to America was a small group of men who settled in northern New Jersey and became extraordinarily successful builders and real-estate developers. In addition to the Kushners, there are the Wilfs, the Rosens, and the Zuckerman and Pantirer families. (Zuckerman and Pantirer were saved by Oskar Schindler, and everything they build has a street or a building named for Schindler.)

>The families operate like clans, with sons and daughters and sons-in-law and grandkids all working in the business. They are active in communal Jewish life, and outside of the occasional mention in one of the Jewish newspapers, they work very hard to fly under the radar.

>Kushner’s high profile was always an irritant to the other families. He has been referred to as the Dapper Don of the Holocaust builders. Not only did he have the silver hair, impeccably tailored suits, and the swagger, but like John Gotti, he brought far more attention to his community than any of the others were comfortable with. “In New Jersey, you contribute money not for access but results,” says Alan Marcus, founder of the Marcus Group, a political-consulting company. “Anybody who doesn’t admit that is lying.”

Attached: 15263547258935794679.jpg (650x342, 26K)

Sure thing buddy. And yet here I still am while "1 post by this ID" threads remain at 250 posts

I believe that muhamed was the antichrist
in the greek text where it says his number is 666
if you take that phrase that John wrote and turn it sideways it looks precisely like the isalmic flag

>making him an honorary Jew
No matter what they say, I seriously doubt they believe in anything other than the strength of blood. It's what their whole strategy is based on.

>His response to the synagogue shooting was very harsh compared to his non-responses vs other mass shootings that affects whites
I get that, but at the same time given the jewish control of this country it's a given that anyone in that position would have to get into dick suck mode. I'm not even trying to be a Trump pusher. Like I said, I'm an idiot that has faith in that regard. I don't believe that people are so one sided. I think he knows deep shit about jews. I think he's deep in the heart of the lion's den, but that's just faith talking.

>He may very well even be in the bloodline of some of the 13 families
13 families?

But what about the other conditions that involve the coming of the anti-Christ?

Does anyone know anything about groups funded to manipulate this site? I have a theory that things like CTR and Shareblue were used to hype us up, to push a certain idea into our heads. To force us onto a side riddled with jews. I don't know.

I can't argue about the same shit everyday. I can't play "time to call shills niggers all day" every time. There is more going on that is worth talking about. I'm tired of looking at hordes of shitskins, I'm glad people are on that and continually reminding people. Thank God for them. I personally worry about the larger gears turning and the black eyes of jews in the White House

>when did Trump betray us?
1. When he hired the deepstate
2. When he refused to shut down sessions/Mueller/Rosenstein
3. When he signed the omnibus bill, which EXPLICITLY limited his power to MAGA
4. When he stopped the House investigations by refusing to move forward with releasing the FISA

Trump always seems to "accidentally" make bad moves that make MAGA impossible, and he has put zero effort into making MAGA happen.

Trump is either intentionally helping the deepstate, or he is the most incompetent president in American history. Either way we aren't getting MAGA at all

>it gets worse before it gets better
THIS.
The bible tells us that the world will turn to shit and the people on earth will be tormented....then eventually Jesus comes.

The bible basically tells us that Trump won't MAGA, he can't. The forces that need to be defeated are the same forces that bring the Antichrist to power.

We're all fucked. The devil and his minions get to rule the world and treat it like their playground

We are not at the *worst* stage of "getting worse" but we are absolutely in the "end times" where things will keep getting worse.

There may be a few small victories as we go down in flames, but we are absolutely getting towards the endgame

I won't lie, I literally don't like a single member of Trump's cabinet. Only him. I find most of them to be in the way. How much power does Trump truly have though? I mean that, think about it. If you have no one around you that will do what you say, because they do not live in the world you do (i.e. they live in a jew fantasy land) how do you actually get things moving?

People think that at some point in time America was something amazing, but those times were some of the heights of jewish power. They were an industrialized, jewish nation. Even moreso now. What's great to get back to? Being a slave to jews? I'm depressing myself.

MAGA isn't impossible, but did MAGA ever exist? I hate to sound like liberal fags, but this country has always been infested by the tendrils of jewry.

Yes, I'd mostly agree regarding strength of blood. Unless he's a genuine crypto-jew (seems unlikely) its a strong argument.

You're possibly right regarding the synagogue shooting - i'd be more willing to overlook it if there weren't many other situations that are questionable - his department of education making antisemitism banned in many universities for example, or his increases to Israeli aid, and various other ones. He could not be shockingly malicious in any of these, but if I were forced to guess I'd say he is sincerely pro Israel/Jewish interests - if nothing else, that wouldn't be an unreasonable position given his age.

>13 families?

13 families = some of the most important illuminati bloodlines. They're mildly overstated and there's plenty of other very important ones (black nobility etc), but they do matter, a lot. Rothschilds = one of the 13, for example. They've interbred so closely with European royalty him being related wouldn't be surprising given his linkage to euro royalty. They're also very very fond on their bloodlines - this isn't a tier of the illuminati you can aspire to, you either have the blood or you don't (same w/ the black nobility). They're pretty convinced their bloodlines matter, and they certainly carry a lot of weight within certain (((circles))).

>not liking ben carson

I refuse to believe in pessimism. I refuse to just sit back and let God take care of things. What a lazy fucking way to look at this. Trying to understand what's going on in front of us should be top priority.

I believe that the jews' power lies in their ability to project victory, not actually achieve it. They only can create illusions of reality. That's why I ask if Kush is being pushed as the AC. It would be an illusion of the end times. Like the Bolsheviks did to the Russians. We'd lay down our weapons and let them take over, thinking salvation is on the other side

That sleepy fucking nigger actually said on that rat kike Michael Savage's show that the homeless need to be housed in neighborhoods close to suburban families. Fucking retard couldn't even explain how the fuck that would help them or an actual plan to get the mentally ill and drug addicts off the street away from normal people

>People think that at some point in time America was something amazing, but those times were some of the heights of jewish power. They were an industrialized, jewish nation. Even moreso now. What's great to get back to? Being a slave to jews? I'm depressing myself. MAGA isn't impossible, but did MAGA ever exist? I hate to sound like liberal fags, but this country has always been infested by the tendrils of jewry.

Minor whitepill for you at least : it is possible, and the past isn't (quite) as bad as you think. Pre 1900s America was pretty Jew clear, and was genuinely great. Don't mistake "world superpower" for being synonymous with greatness - that's a different issue, and in many senses what made America great was what the founding fathers aspired to - the ultra libertarian, highly freedom based society they created, with solid checks and balances against the accumulation of power. It being massively white was also a key factor. Getting back to a white america might be depressingly hard, if not impossible now, but to some minor degree a return to the libertarian past might be achievable. I think you'd need to balkanise to achieve it - non-whites voting simply negate the possibility of libertarianism outside of an-cap, but it isn't completely out of reach.

on the other hand, you would be fighting against the US the superpower in order to achieve that goal - big government is everything your founders warned you about, and its currently suffocating much of your original spirit. So only a minor whitepill. But it is definitely possible to return to something fantastic, especially if there's a strong kickback against degeneracy in the near future, which doesn't seem impossible, with or without trump.

>A fucking jew is in charge of the Middle East peace plan.
Because he's a jew. Middle Eastern politics is dark and crazy as fuck it would take quite a deluded person to not get jaded and have their soul darkened by it.

Also some people just look creepy, even if they are normal.

>i don't like a single member of Trump's cabinet
Same here. I hate them all.

But what did Trump say? He said he HIRES THE BEST PEOPLE. You and I can both admit that Trump was 100% wrong about that.

So what else is Trump 100% wrong/lying about?

He LITERALLY hired the deepstate to run the DOJ, and they immediately released the hounds (mueller) on him.

Trump made FATAL errors in the first days and weeks of his presidency that he still has not recovered from.

More and more, Trump looks like a retard who wants everyone to clap for him because he counted to potato

fuck off christfag get some common sense

Attached: 1499469626589.jpg (1024x768, 228K)

Hey faggot, I said what the bible says, and nowhere did I propose that we do nothing. Seriously, go back and read my posts and you will see that i never suggested any such thing. You made that up and assumed it for me.

The bible says it will get worse before it gets better. Please explain how your fucked up mind interpreted that as "hey guys, I suggest we do nothing"

I oppose Christian Zionists who want to help bring about the antichrist (so Jesus can come)

I'd rather go out guns blazing, killing as many bad guys as possible so it's harder for evil to thrive.

But don't assume shit that people never said because it makes you look like a leftist faggot

>Pre 1900s America was pretty Jew clear
America has been infested with jews since the colonies, mate. They basically built New York into what it is. They funded Columbus (and later imprisoned him). They forced the British Empire to chokehold the American colonies with taxes, forcing a war (profiting on both sides) and created a new world superpower to suck the milk from for generations.

Even the Masonry the Founding Fathers partook in was part of that plan, as the Masons are merely jewish pawns. A controlled group similar to Skull and Bones. Trick the goys with ritualistic shit and control their outputs, to an extent. Hitler described Masonry as a means to weaken the inner power circles and allow jewish subversion and infiltration

>Middle Eastern politics is dark and crazy as fuck
And why is that? Hmmmm? What country has made the Middle East a living hell? What race of people has manipulated an entire religion(s) to their benefit? How many jews were part of Muhammed's inner circle? Didn't he take one or several as his wife?

>You and I can both admit that Trump was 100% wrong about that.
I don't like agreeing with you, as you post like a fag.

>Trump looks like a retard who wants everyone to clap for him because he counted to potato
Ugh, just stop. I would never agree with your ilk, cretin. Fucking simpleton.

>I said what the bible says
Funny I must have missed all those quotes you made!

>You made that up and assumed it for me
You mean I called out your pussy like pessimism.

>I'd rather go out guns blazing, killing as many bad guys as possible so it's harder for evil to thrive.
For someone that has actually read the bible, the line "live by the sword, die by the sword" must have went over your head by about 100 yards.

>But don't assume shit that people never said because it makes you look like a leftist faggot
That's literally all your posts are. Bitching about Trump based on obviously predisposed assumptions.

Attached: 152462347345734683568.jpg (550x339, 72K)

Aye, I know where you're coming from - the masonic influence was sneaky as fuck, present right from the start, and definitely weakened America in the long term, and there has been jewish presence for a while. Imho at least it never really got brutally bad until the fed was created though - that roughly coincided with the rise in (((media))) companies, the devaluing of the debt, and the imposition of multiple restrictions on various freedoms.

on the other hand, the groundwork for it was definitely laid earlier, and as you say, America being the superpower (america = new world = new world order = american hegemony) was always the plan, and one they succeeded in quite beautifully.

If nothing else, the ideals are at least a strong fallback position - pioneer culture was inspiring and definitely predominantly white - the jews only care for building up their (((financial centres))), they don't care for the hard work of hacking a home out of the wilderness.

The Fed definitely sealed the deal in terms of length of power. They tended to things in stages, setting locks over each decade. Every new step in progress meant a new opportunity for jewish control. Their existence as a parasite has been quite successful so far.

As much as I might agree about pioneering culture, and the importance that hard work had on people and their ideals, we can never go back to that. At least I believe. You can't undo what's done, you can only move forward and deal with what is. Speaking of, did you know that jews have a yearly religious ritual where they wipe clean their slates? Meaning all the promises they made to others are wiped away, as is the guilt. They literally have a day, where they say "fuck all the promises I made, I'm wiped clean" it's beautiful and says a lot about the jewish personality itself.

>telling the truth is pessimism
Faggots like you are literally useless to every society

Does your butt hurt? I didn't mean to rape your ass so hard

Come on nigger, defend yourself. It's no fun beating up a retard

Bump because I have to see 3 threads with that Cortez donkey face bitch

>I'm a man who inserted my penis into you, another man
You did no such thing, but your desire makes you an admitted faggot. Stop being gay you fucking faggot. Also stop being a delusional faggot who needs a safe space to hide from the truth. Grow the fuck up

No, he's missing one key ingredient; the anti-christ would be super popular and loved by everyone. Most people, even Trump lovers, can't stand him.

You still can't fight back? You grow the fuck up and defend your beliefs you paper tiger nigger

>still can't fight back?
What the fuck are you talking about, you schizo?

You LITERALLY REPLIED. Was I supposed to already be on a plane to come murder you or something?

I'm not sure what you're expecting, but I know you're off your meds

Attached: kush1.png (1229x438, 178K)

>gets reply
>replies to reply
>doesn't understand
Literal schizo off his meds

Yet. What if events led to him being loved? That kind of money and no plan? I doubt it.

Ah so I'm first a faggot, and now I'm a schizo lol keep crying you pathetic loser

No he put my penis in your butt.
It's called teamwork, faggot.

>talk a bunch of shit on Trump
>talks about the bible but can't quote shit
>gets called out
>goes batshit calling me a schizo faggot
>can't even defend his beliefs

Attached: 152326545734.png (476x559, 147K)

Bump to spite Manafort ITS OVER shilling

Bump

Attached: 1523644576488.png (773x1440, 1.32M)

666 is the number of the sun esotericawakening.com/the-occult-significance-of-the-number-6

Attached: aleister-crowley-poet.jpg (924x1221, 181K)

Okay, but could you explain more? I have only dipped my toes into numerology

He’s there making money and helping Israel
He’s on tape selling green cards to Chinese investors for half a mill.....litterally
#MAGA

read the article there are some vid's in there as well, to better understand this stuff you should look into astrotheology i'll link some videos youtube.com/watch?v=YAl0snG2ACA
youtube.com/watch?v=RCz_WQ92w20
youtube.com/watch?v=HtExkh6ZiNU

Attached: 0708797987999242616464.jpg (391x526, 70K)

i get an evil vibe from this dude every time i see a picture of him. even before i gained an interest in politics and started browsing this shithole site. hes fucking creepy. always standing in the background observing someone else speaking

Attached: 1542981918322.jpg (640x628, 103K)

Daily reminder Crowley was a masonic masochist faggot.

Attached: Wayne.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=weT63lSuaKk

Attached: 1531594330986.jpg (856x1920, 498K)

understanding mythology helps too, egyptian norse greek etc. here are some videos youtube.com/watch?v=6rUNTAhtD8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1a3wvaDLMp4
youtube.com/watch?v=X0mUxILZyZc
youtube.com/watch?v=ag5-fJ7d-rM
youtube.com/watch?v=5YNpXWP-KFw
youtube.com/watch?v=oophJNlP-fk

Attached: 1538948981432.jpg (400x388, 45K)

>He’s there making money and helping Israel
Him and every other high ranking jew. I think there's something more sinister in the mix. Look at his relationship with the new Saudi prince. Kush bumped up the money for the Saudi arms deal.

I actually appreciate those links a lot. I saw some Mark Passio vid a while back that went into some light details of different symbology and it's meaning. Like the Owl and inverted pentagrams built into DC streets, specifically.

I don't buy into his exact thinking. But bits and pieces are informative to an overall picture of the jews through time

Even with the intentional framing of this shot, J-Rod just has a serious case of "Soulless Eye Syndrome"

Attached: 1526234574386.jpg (900x506, 75K)

He was born rich