So what should we do about Climate Change...

So what should we do about Climate Change? At our current speed we're going to have a refugee crisis in the next few decades that makes Syria's look like a family holiday.

Attached: download.jpg (272x185, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/murrlogic1/gallery/
mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/03/forget-chemtrails-scientist-wants-to-cover-skies-with-table-salt/
sfgate.com/news/article/bark-beetles-California-dead-trees-fire-risk-7390544.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shoot people at the border?

The sea is not rising. That island is sinking.

deviantart.com/murrlogic1/gallery/

Climate Change was the inspiration behind my DA specifically Deforestation the very concept of something so self destructively wasteful towards something so beautiful fascinates me

Environmentalists are not sincere.
The number one cause of pollution and non-renewable resource draining is the artificially high population of the planet due to Christian style charity/government aid to other countries,outsourcing, immigration, and unfair trade. (unfair trade is trade with countries with a lower standard of living and lower wage).
The population of the entire planet might not be even half of what it is now if not for what I listed above.But the majority of environmentalists are also pro immigration, charity/aid to lesser countries, outsourcing, unfair trade, etc which completely contradicts their environmentalist stance

Build more nuclear power plants, until we do this there is nothing else that can be done.

Global cooling is inevitable, it will cleanse the world of tropical peoples who cannot bear the cold of Snowball Earth.

Attached: 1542571150624.jpg (1024x683, 107K)

What about solar/wind?
So, Republicans support the eventual slaughter of millions of people?

Climate change is fake news, made by envimental scientists because they have useless degrees

I know you're smarter than that.

When you are invaded it is war. You drive back invaders and preserve your borders by any means necessary. It is what the armed forces are FOR. That is the reason for armies. It is the way of things. Republicans? What Republicans?

Attached: SnowballSimulations.jpg (269x369, 24K)

Their is no legit climate change, the chemtrails they spray in the sky along with cloud seeding contains three kinds of salt, that is used to draw all the moisture from the air, the salt does have an affect on plants, it kills them over a period of time giving the illusion of global warming, part of NASA' s funding bull shit.
mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/03/forget-chemtrails-scientist-wants-to-cover-skies-with-table-salt/

there is NO such thing as climate change

Attached: chunk schoomer.jpg (504x622, 53K)

>What about solar/wind?
Solar makes power when it's not needed, wind can't be depended on to make power ever so you are back stopping it all with natural gas.
Why would you build undependable more expensive options? Just build nuclear fission breeder reactors. A tiny fraction of the waste of non breeders, safer operation and vastly more fuel supply.

Attached: CMO.jpg (936x663, 156K)

global warming isnt real, retard

What did I do so wrong DAD?
Do I have to?

>So what should we do about Climate Change?

Accelerate it. Burn this world down to ash and dust.

29 million trees dead from bark beetle infestation pose fire risk in California

By Amy Graff, SFGATE Updated 6:51 am PDT, Wednesday, May 4, 2016
pic related, it only took 4 years to make the entire forest of California this was, Jerry Brown's term, Mr. Cloud seed himself, but they blame it on a bark beetle.
sfgate.com/news/article/bark-beetles-California-dead-trees-fire-risk-7390544.php

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x619, 93K)

You missed my point. Republicans are currently fighting against efforts to reduce carbon emissions, most of them knowing full-well that this will lead to a global refugee crisis in a few decades which will apparently be solved by killing those refugees.

Fair enough but we are getting better at building batteries to store excess solar energy for use during periods of low production. Of course it isn't perfect and shouldn't be relied on yet but solar has the advantage of not producing waste. Whilst I support the construction of more nuclear power plants I think it's a good idea to diversify energy sources.

No matter how much we cut emissions there is zero chance of us stopping global warming before the eventual refugee crisis. So our number one priority now should be working up the willpower to defend our nations when the time comes.

>refugee crisis in the next few decades
Yeah, yeah, let's make the problem even worse and completely fuck the planet by having people move to countries where their carbon footprint will be multiplied the second they set foot in the country. Whoever talks of climate refugees is a moron.

Attached: 543254325243.png (922x625, 86K)

Assuming there are climate refugees, just the Ugandan population going to the US would increase the CO2 output by 767,194,000 metric tons, resulting in approximately 0.5 degree increase in temperature. Multiply that by the "billions of refugees" and we're looking at about a 24 degree temperature increase.
Climate refugees is the most irresponsible policy to yet come out.

Massive public investment in nuclear energy capacity. France did this in the 1970s in response to the oil crisis and now has the cheapest, cleanest power in Europe.

IF CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL THEN WHY IS IT SO FUCKING COLD

Attached: Cold-Weather-Movies-082215.jpg (970x545, 136K)

>What do we do about climate change?
Nothing, let nature do what it will.
>refugee crisis
I already have an answer for that, and that answer is "NO".

WALL.

Attached: solution-to-refugee-crisis.jpg (1300x984, 99K)

Send me $9,000,000,000,000,000.37 Aus
I got this! GUARANTEED.
In the mean time collect coconuts.

Climate change is another one in the series of worldwide disaster alarmisms that would help to create a global government. There was that report about what kinds of things could facilitate the creation of a one world government, it would have to be either an alien invasion, so humanity would have to unite against that foreign element, or a worldwide catastrophe that could only be averted by a united global effort. There was a buzz about a new ice age long ago, and also the nuclear winter story. All those awful impending catastrophes are filled to the brim with wrong predictions, including global warming, people seeing the polar caps would be ice free by 2013 and so on.

In short, you're just eating up globalist FUD that helps to promote a one world government agenda. What is a worldwide carbon tax enforced on all countries if not the very creation of a power above all nations to rule them all.

Attached: 120.jpg (474x370, 32K)